The Most Epic Sci-Fi Battle Ever

Captain Duke Imawesome had just boarded the enemy ship, Insert Vague and Slightly Creepy Name Here.  He was walking dramatically down one of the ship's many uselessly empty hallways which were only good for epic battle scenes.  He was wearing a mysterious cloak with a hood that covered his eyes.

At the end of the hallway stood none other than the evil Commander Imevil.

"Well, well, well.  Look who we have here," Commander Imevil said.

"Your evil ends here!" Captain Imawesome said.

"There's one thing you should know before we fight to the death," Commander Imevil said.

"What?" Captain Imawesome demanded.

"We are related!" Commander Imevil announced in a rather unoriginal plot twist.

"Lies!  You killed all my relatives!"

"No, Duke, I am all your relatives."

"NOOO!" Captain Imawesome screamed.  "This ends here!"  He shed his mysterious cloak, revealing his uniform:  a mixture of a 70's disco outfit and a Japanese kimono. 

He and Commander Imevil drew their pillows simultaneously.  Then they charged at each other, about to engage in the pillow fight that would end all pillow fights.

Halfway down the hallway Commander Imevil tripped and fell sideways over the railing that blocked off the ship's engine, which was conveniently located in the same exact hallway in which they had chosen to battle. 

Commander Imevil shrieked as he fell into the engine.

"Hmm," Captain Imawesome said thoughtfully.  "There should probably be better safety regulations for ships like these."