Undergems (A Steven Universe...

נכתב על ידי coffeem0chi

What will happen when the gems fall into the underground? עוד

Fallen Down
Undertale
Goat Mom!
The Ruins
Heartache
Comic Sans
The Prison! (aka our garage)
Undyne
Don't call me dummy!
In Which Greg Gets Becomes One With The Universe
Spear of Justice
H-Hotland
Quiz Time!
Ping!
Cooking with a Killer Robot!
"Platonic" Friendship
Sorry!
PS: This Chapter's The Bomb!
I found it!! (A note from the author)
Ahuhuhu...
My Love ✨
Well, that's puzzling
You'd Be Dead Where You Stand
Can you REALLY call this a hotel?
Cold Metal

NYEHEHEHEHE!

1.9K 39 4
נכתב על ידי coffeem0chi

(do i even really need to tell u what this is) ^

Steven and Peridot stared into the forest where the skelebros had disappeared. Peridot looked confused. "What just happened?" Crack, crack, crack!  A cracking sound of twigs being crushed sounded through the forest. Steven and Peridot whirled around, expecting the worst.

"Steven! Peridot!" "Dad! Amethyst!" Steven shouted. He ran up and hugged them both. "Where were you?" Greg asked. "We got dropped in a different part of the underground!" Steven told him. He relayed their adventure to Greg and Amythest. "Where's Lapis, Pearl, and Garnet?" Amythest asked. Steven sighed. "I don't know." They walked along, chatting about their adventures. They reached a small hut. A dog appeared in side of it. "Is something moving? I can only see moving things. I'll make sure they never move again! " the dog growled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woPff-Tpkns-music

All of the gem's souls floated out in front of them. The dog sent the first attack. The gems held still. The sword passed through them without hurting them.  Steven pressed Act. He pet the dog. The dog ignored him. Another sword passed through the gems. Peridot, who didn't realize you had to stay still, moved, and the sword hit her. Steven felt her hp go down 5. "Peridot! You have to stay still!" Steven called. She held still. Steven pet the dog again.

The dog went nuts. "Pet! Pot! Pat!" The dog's tongue hung out, panting excitedly.  Steven went to spare. Their souls retreated and the dog was spared. The dog, named Doggo, slunk back into his house muttering suspiciously. The  gems continued on their way, happy of  their victory.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

102K 3.1K 39
Imagine Undertale, but Chara never showed up. Chara wasn't the first human in the Underground. What if a glitch occurred, and you fell down instead? ...
16.3K 474 18
Everyone knows Steven can't keep secrets. The kid sucks at lying. But... who else is there to go to? Garnet? Peridot? Bismuth? What sucks about havin...
4.2K 282 83
2 years ago he would've just run away but not this time. After what Steven and Garnet did for him and his home, Jamie wanted to help and so he went t...
732K 11.9K 117
In this story you are a Painite. The rarest gem and I recall hasn't been in the show. You are sent to Earth to find Peridot and Jasper along with the...