Bad boy with love (zarry styl...

By Zarrystylik69

What happens when a lad named Zayn moves to a new neighborhood with his mother along side his lovely girlfrie... More

Bad boy with love (zarry stylik)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
For part 2

Chapter 47

2.6K 89 46
By Zarrystylik69

Zayn(POV)

I got up from kneeling and looked at the door harry disappeared behind, why does he put up with my bull shit?

Oh yea cause he fucking loves me but why do i hurt him if he does nothing but tries to make me feel better?

I swear, i should have just believed in what my mind was telling me instead of having my mum brainwash me into thinking it was harry who planned this all, since after dating him and making him officially mine, thats when all the bad started.

But wait...That is weird, how come it all started when harry and i got together? Is it someone that could possibly know harry instead of trying to know me?

Or is it someone that is really close to harry and i? I groaned while sitting down on the couch waiting for harry to come out of the bathroom so i could take him out, but wait...He was upset that the black rose died, maybe i could get him a new one.

I got up and grabbed a shirt with some shoes, while tugging them on and walking towards the closed door, i knocked a few times before i got an answer.

''Yes?''

I could hear the water on which means he's probably getting ready to take a hot bubble bath, since i got him into taking baths now. 

''Um i'm gonna go get something for us to eat alright? I'll be back baby, i love you.''

I waited for him to respond which i gladly got one back. 

''Love you too and please be safe babe.''

With that the water was off and there was a little moan on the other side of the door. I know everything about harry and his little kinks to his weak spots, which right now i know the water is steamy since he always moans when it comes to hot water.

I backed away from the door and washed my hands only to get rid of the dry blood from harry's lip, i should really check on him after i get back. I walked out of the hotel to the streets that were now getting really dark, ok so now were to go to get some black roses.

As i was walking someone bumped into me, only to make me stumble back and hit the wall behind me.

''What the fuck, watch where you're fucking going, you prick.''

I kicked off the wall only to be met with an older looking bloke, oh shit now i feel a little bad for cussing at this old guy.

''Oh um sorry, i didn't know you were um yea.''

I scratched that back of my head nervously while looking around. 

''No no no its fine son, i wasn't watching where i was going and just rammed into you, i'm sorry if i hurt you.'' 

''No its fine, i'm not hurt just a little taken back is all.''

I put my hand out for him to shake, he took my hand in his and smiled.

''Sorry again for yelling at you too.''

He laughed while squeezing my hand a little tighter, i tried to pull back but for some reason this old lad was a lot stronger than i was. 

''Like i said kiddo, its fine don't worry about anything. Hmm i feel like i've seen you before.''

I laughed while shaking my head.

''You probably don't since i'm not from around here and never been here accept for right now.''

I took my hand back while wiping it on my shirt.

''Now if you don't mind i have to go somewhere and get something important.''

As i was about to walk away the old guy spoke again.

''You're getting something special for your fiance?''

I stopped and turned to face the old fart in the face, i cocked my eyebrow while giving him a confused look. How the fuck did he know?

''How the fuck do you know?''

I could feel my blood boiling now that i think about it, this guy seems like he's thinking about something smart to say, i really wanna know how the fuck he knew.

''Whoa calm down there young man, i was just guessing, since you came out of the same hotel i actually live in. Besides, i seen the matching ring on your finger that a certain Harry was wearing.''

He chuckled while bringing the collar of his pea coat up higher while shaking a little. 

''Ok, but do you mind me asking on how you actually met my fiance?"

He laughed while shaking his head side to side, ok this guy really is pissing me off now. 

''He ran into me a few hours ago when we turned the corner, he ended up spilling hot coffee all over my shirt.''

He unbuttoned his coat and showed me a stain that was on his white sweater. Fucking harry and his clumsiness. I chuckled while trying to think of something else to say since i sounded like such an arsehole. 

''Look i'm sorry but i should really get going.''

I waved him off without letting him talk some more. Well harry sure likes to meet the weird ones huh? As i was walking, i noticed a shadow following right behind me.

I slowly looked over my head but no one was there, no one that had the figure of a shadow. I started getting really paranoid just standing here and taking in the cold air while there were no cars on the road, while the dogs that were quiet started barking their heads off.

While the shop i was looking for only to be dark, i turned back to face forward but only to be pushed to the ground while a figure dressed in all black ran passed me and into the hotel i just left. What the fuck was that all about? 

I got up dusting myself off but felt the cold air hit me in the eye socket, wait what! I felt up to only feel nothing, which had me freaking out since i'm suppose to keep the eye patch on at all times, that bastard fucking took it!

I ran while covering my eyeless socket and pulled the doubled doors open, but tripping over a package on the floor got me wondering were it came from. I looked around for any sign of it being someones box they just dropped but when i looked back down it had only said my name but in red sharpie.

Ok who this prick is better be careful because when i find them i'm gonna hurt them more then any day they have tried to scare us.

''Finally you're back.''

I quickly looked up to see harry standing there in a black jumper and black sweats, i gave him a smile while looking closer at his face, only to see that he did have a busted lip and hand print on his pale tattooed neck, damn i forgot about the choking i caused.

''Hey babe you ok?''

I shook my head trying to get rid of my thoughts and picked the box with one hand and wrapped the other around harrys waist. 

''I'm fine baby, lets go back to the room yea?''

I tried to walk but harry wasn't moving at all, i turned to see a worried look on his face.

''What happened to your eye patch love?''

He brought his hand up to cup my face which his other was close to my eye, he kissed my forehead and backed away with a smirk on his pretty little face.

''How about we have sex without the patch yea?''

He touched his hard nipples while pinching them lightly while letting his head roll side to side, i felt my sweats wet-ten a little which caused me to want him more. 

''Damn you're so fucking hot baby.''

I grabbed his hand only to forget about the fucking box and ran inside the room we haven't had sex in yet, throwing my clothes off and throwing the box to the side, i pushed harry on the bed while bending his knees up so his feet were planted on the bed. 

''Wait babe, you haven't even let me undress yet.''

He laughed while trying to push me off but nope, i pulled his hands away from my chest and up my his head, pinning him down while smirking.

I kissed down his jawline then letting his wrist go only for me to bring my hands up to his shirt and ripping it open, even though it wasn't suppose to open that way but you know what i'm in the fucking mood to wreck his pretty little arse.

''ZAYN MY SHIRT!''

I laughed while he pouted and crossed his arms over his tattooed chest.

''Oh c'mon baby, get in the moment.''

I dug my fingers under his waistband of his sweats and pulled them down only to see the he was wearing the white thongs with a little black bow tie in front of it.

''Damn you planned this huh?''

He nodded while running his hands up and down his body way to slowly. 

''Are you gonna wreck me daddy or what?''

I chuckled while dropping to my knees and between his legs, i pointed at a pillow for him to hand to me, which he did but i didn't need it for myself of course, i grabbed the pillow and motioned him to put his arse under it while watching his leaking c**k drip with cum.

''Wait, before you do anything, are you gonna open that package? It looks so beautiful all tan and pretty colors on it.''

He squeaked out while sitting up. 

''Babe, let it be and let me do what i want.''

I rolled my eye while licking my lips to moisturize them for his sweet little arse hole. I spread his legs more for a better access to his tight ring, while getting closer, i could literally feel the heat from his hole hitting my mouth, and he felt so fucking good.

I started kitten licking his hole while i felt him push down more on my tongue, nope i'm in charge, i put my hands roughly on his hips from making him move, i'm gonna bruise him up. I dug my tongue deep inside him, while tasting the best taste i've been dying to eat for the past two days already. 

''UGH! k-keep goi-going!''

He moaned out as he started to fist the sheets, while his knuckles turned as white as snow. I chuckled while biting the rim a little to hard, making him cry out in pain and pleasure.

''God zayn!!''

I screamed while throwing his head from side to side, while eating him out like i haven't in awhile, i could feel my c**k twitch which hasn't even gotten any attention ever since getting naked.

I got up and looked down at a sweaty mess called harry.

''Baby, i'm gonna need you to lay on your stomach while placing your head down on the mattress ok?''

He nodded while turning and doing as i say, perfect. I licked my lips at the arse i just ate out a few seconds ago, now i'm about to pound it with joy.

''Now since you don't need prepped, i'm just gonna thrust in real fast, so just tell me if you need me to stop ok?''

He nodded while keeping his head down. I positioned myself, in one swift move i was inside him and hearing him scream just got me pounding harder and harder while he put both his hands above to get a good grip on the headboard. 

''F-fuck Zayn i'm s-so fucking close!''

He moaned out while i planted one palm to his shoulder blades making sure he stays were he is before i felt his walls clench around my hardening c**k.

Soon enough we were both cumming, him on the sheets and me in his arse where it all belongs. We stayed like this for a few more minutes while regaining our breathing and trying to keep my vision from blurring out.

''Zayn?''

I looked down only to pull out and smack his arse cheek, while laughing from his red cheek, i looked down to see harry was wincing. I helped him sit up and sat right next to his naked body as well. 

''Zayn can you open the box now?''

He looked up at me with pleading eyes as for me i rolled my one eye laughing. 

''Fine, god aren't you needy.''

He laughed while we walked to the living room were i threw the box.

''Well what do you think it is?''

He sat beside me on the couch while wearing a blue robe and brushing his hair back with my comb, he pulled on a headband to keep his hair from his gorgeous face and smiled back at me shrugging.

''Maybe it's another rose.''

I chuckled while thinking about buying that rose tomorrow. I slowly opened the box only to be met with another letter, ok i'm nervous about this one. 

Dear love, 

I'm sorry to say that you made it this far for love, i'm sorry to say that you played me well, i'm sorry to say that revenge was great, but the most part is....I'm sorry to say that i fell in love with the man that used me at first, you my love treated me well, you beat me when i didn't deserve it, but we all know who the real killer is here, we all know who your first love was and who is now gonna end you for using and hurting me. turn around and pray for a second chance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 2.2K 46
"He got that James Dean daydream look in his eye and when we go crashing down, we come back every time. Cause we never go out of style. We never go o...
930K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
11.2K 505 12
If I say I'm not in love, then I'm not. If I say I don't remember your name, trust that I don't. If I say I'm not thinking of you, that I'm not attra...
550K 16.3K 21
Zayn and Harry are the complete opposite of one another. Both students attend Easton High, both are in their second year of college, both are complet...