My Roommate, The Fukboi (Boyx...

By CelineZella

Petite Theo Walcott struggles with rent and is forced to search for a roommate. But what poor little Theo did... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60- All The Things I've Missed
Authors Note
Bonus Chapter! Part1!
Bonus Chapter! Part2!
Bonus (Smut) Chapter!

Chapter 42

16.1K 508 125
By CelineZella

The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This

Random song that I just wanted to throw in here! Love this song soooo much! :)

********
* Calum's POV *

"I'm not a jealous person! I just don't like when people touch things that are mine." I mumble, glancing over at him as he reads from his book.

He's still accusing me of being jealous, though it's been awhile since Nikki teased me like that. She apologized but laughed over my reaction. It was Monday night, the week before Thanksgiving break.

He was reading a book and I was sitting beside him watching a movie on the laptop while Lou slept between us. I didn't want to bother Theo while he was reading because he would get mad at me and say mean things to me.

"Really? Things that are yours?" He says, glancing up at me from the top of his book. He's been studying a lot and reading a lot so we haven't gone out a lot but we did go out a few days ago to take Lou out to the park. He had so much fun and I almost cried watching him so happy. But I don't cry.

"Yes. You're mine, right? So I own you." I smirk pausing the movie. I just put on a random comedy and secretly watched him.

"Oh wow. You're so romantic." He rolls his eyes, going back to reading. He was reading some big book that I didn't know.

"Aw, thanks." I say, reaching over and petting Lou softly as he silently snored. He's grown so much since we've gotten him. He's at least twenty inches tall now and he's soo chubby.

His ear twitched slightly and I pulled my hand back. Theo went quiet, getting drawn into the book again. I recognized his focused face. The face he has when he's so focused in a book that he doesn't hear anything you say to him.

I sighed and slowly stood up from the bed, trying not to wake Lou. It was only about nine thirty and I was tired after work. I wanted to go to the gym tonight but I didn't feel like it after work. I wanted to go to loose some weight but I decided to work on my biceps and abdomen.

I walked out of the room, leaving the door cracked behind me. I stretched my legs and I opened the fridge. I decided to fix me a small bowl of ice cream. We needed to clean around the house before Mia came over. Theo says he wants to drive there and pick her up on Friday. I asked him why not just leave Saturday and he said he didn't even want her to spend one night alone.

He didn't want me to go with him. He wants to take Genevieve instead. I threw a mini fit when he said it and I asked him why and he says that he wants me to stay with Sam and plan a little Welcome party for her. I think he just doesn't want to overwhelm her with introducing me as his boyfriend. At least I think it is.

I put the ice cream back in the fridge and I take the bowl to the little table. I sit down and I eat my ice cream, thinking about random things.

The door slowly opens and I look up, expecting Theo. But instead, Lou paws open the door and he walks out, his fingernails clicking on the floor as he makes his way over to me. He stops and stretches, his back arching down. I smile, watching him get back up and make his way over to me.

"Hey bitch." His head tilts to the side. "Just kidding. You're a boy." He puts his paws on my knees and he stares up at me, his big brown eyes searching for what I'm eating. "You want some?" I say, scooping some up with the spoon. His tail wags slowly and he watches the spoon. "Nope. Too bad. But you can have a little bit of food. I mean, you already ate." I put my spoon down and I stand up, him jumping back and following into the kitchen.

I open the cabinet, pulling out the huge dog food bag that I bought at Wal-Mart. He barks happily and I pour just a little more in his food bowl. I don't want to wake up to a big surprise from him tomorrow.

"Aw yeah? You want some?" He barks again happily and I pull the bag away and let him have it. He eats slowly and I put the bag back.

I sit down on the floor, leaning up against the cabinet beside him. He looks up at me as he eats. When he finishes, he licks his lips and he hops onto my lap.

"You're such a good boy. Mmmm, good boy." He licks my face, his paws digging into my thigh. "Ouch. Careful." I say, moving his paw off. He's so heavy. When I move his hands, he decides that it'll be better if he puts them on my chest. I laugh and move him off again. Thinking I'm playing around, he starts barking, jumping around.

I pretend to play wrestle with him and he growls and barks, snapping at me. I knew I was making him mad but it was fun. I know he wouldn't hurt me.

"Am I making you mad? You don't like this? Too bad." I get on all fours and I play around rough with him. I'm usually the one to do this. Theo plays with him with the toys and cuddles with him but I use my hands and I make him mad and growl.

He never actually bites me. He'll snap at me but not near me. He just growls from deep inside his throat and barks. He also doesn't like when I stop and stare at him. When I do that, he charges. But it's all just fun and games. At least until he scratches me.

"Leave him alone, Cal. Aw my poor baby." Theo says as Lou changes from playing rough to jumping happily. He turns around, his tail whipping me in the face and he runs over to Theo. He bends down and pets Lou.

"Really? I thought you were reading." I say, sitting up on my knees.

"I finished the book. I'm bored now." He says, cuddling Louie.

"What? You were in like the middle of the book when I left." I stand up and walk over to him. They both look up at me and I laugh.

"I got into it and I finished quicker than I thought. Anyways, what are y'all doing?" He asks, standing up but still having to look up at me.

"Just playing. Are you sleepy?" I ask him as he rubs his eyes from under his glasses. He fixes them back and he moves his hair out of his face.

"Kind of. I just wanna cuddle up with you in bed. Can we finish the movie you were watching?" He says, his arms wrapping around my waist.

"Aw. Yes, Theo." I reply softly, messing with his hair. I kiss him softly on the forehead and he releases me, making his way to the bedroom. I turn off all the lights and take Lou with us to the room.

Theo opens the laptop, climbing onto the bed. Louie follows him and I turn off the light and climb on also. "Was this it?" He asks, showing me the movie. I nod my head and lay down beside him, Louie crawling between my legs. I smile and lean against Theo.

He plays the movie and curls up beside me, fixing the laptop to where it is propped up on my chest.

When the movie finished, he had already fallen asleep. I watch him for a minute, taking in the sweet sight of him sleeping. His mouth was partially open and his chest rose and fell slowly as he slept. I reach over and move his hair from his face. I shut the laptop and put it to the side and take his glasses and put the to the side also. Louie's ears perk up when I move but he just lays his head back down on his paws and falls back asleep. I pet him and lay back down, pulling a cover over us.

I pull Theo closer to me and he curls up under my arm. I hold him securely to me and I close my eyes and fall asleep.

******

"So what time are y'all leaving?" Sammy asks Theo, who's eating his lunch quietly beside me. Sammy and Gen sat across from us.

"I don't know. It's about an eight or nine hour drive. Maybe five or six after school Friday. Are you still in, Gen?" Theo asks Genevieve, who's sitting across from him. She looks up at him and nods her head.

"I thought you were going away with your family for Thanksgiving." Sammy asks, looking over at Gen.

"Yeah but we cancelled. So I'll be here all week." She said, taking a bite of the pizza.

I sat quietly, just listening to the conversation. I was excited to finally meet Mia but I didn't really have anything to say so I just listened.

"And me and Calum will stay here and plan a suprise party?" Sam asked, glancing over at me.

Theo nodded his head. "If you can't, I won't be mad. It's alright."

"No no no. I can. I was just trying to figure everything out." She says, giving him a small smile.

"When do you want to come over, Sams?" I ask, looking up from my tray of food.

She tucks her red hair behind her ear and she shrugs. "Whenever you want me to."

"It won't take long. Who all are you inviting, Theo?" I glance over at him.

"Maybe just us. Nikki maybe. I'm not sure. But not a lot of people." He says, glancing over at me. I look into his bright blue eyes and hold our gaze. He smiles and blushes.

"Theo." Gen says, getting his attention. He looks over at her. "Do you want to come over today? I need help studying and I think you're pretty smart." She smiles.

"Of course. What time?"

"Not sure. I'll have to wait till my parents leave so I'll text you when." She says, finishing her food.

"I could help." Sammy says, bumping Gen with her shoulder playfully.

"I thought you had work?"

"Right! Almost forgot." She laughs.

The bell rings for us to switch and we all get up and throw our things away. I grab Theo's hand and I pull him to my side. "Yes?" He asks, looking up at me.

"I'm going to work after school. Are you going anywhere else beside with Gen?" I asks, glancing down at him. He fixes his glasses and he shrugs.

"Nope. Why?"

"No reason. Just wondering." I smile and lean down and kiss him softly. He smiles and kisses me back.

I pull away and put my arm over his shoulders, walking with him to the gym.

**********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 7.6K 26
*NOTE: Because I write this series for an independent publisher, I can't post the entire series on wattpad. I am posting the first book of the first...
27.8K 1.2K 36
After Liam Dunbar was kicked out of his college for getting into a fight, he lands in Beacon Hills college where his best friend, ex girlfriend and b...
1.1M 49.7K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
73.8K 3.7K 19
**This is an Out of My Control spin off!! I HIGHLY recommend reading that story before reading this or you might not get every reference!!** Preston...