Attached Since Birth~Septipli...

由 KeepCalmAndBeTrash

Everyone is born with something special. Everyone uses that something special in their future life. For Jack... 更多

Birth
Not an update
Pre-K
Elementary
Hi guys!
(SURPRISE!!!) Middle School
Surprise Update!
Love you all!
(update) Breaking It To Him
The Flight
The Airport
Meeting
Sorry Guys(A/N)
I Pick Flower Crowns
Please Don't Leave Me
The Lovely Burn
Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?
You're Beautiful To Me
I Got Tagged
Make A Wish

Ending

610 28 3
由 KeepCalmAndBeTrash

Hey guys! It seemed a lot of people love this story, so I regret to inform you it's coming to an end. I loved writing this when i first made it, but......I just don't ship it anymore. *le gasp* I know, crazy! But just because I don't like writing the story anymore doesn't mean I love any of my dear readers any less. So...this is gonna hurt to type...one last time. Thank you guys so much for reading this story. If you liked it, punch that vote button in the face, LIKE A BOSS!!! And, high-fives all around! Whoo-chu! Whoo-chu! And, unlike usual, I won't see you guys in the next chapter. I love you all. Buh-bye. *puts hand over camera*

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

388 0 22
|COMPLETED| Jack paced back and forth, waiting for Sam to come back. Mark looked at him and sighed. "Calm down." "CALM DOWN," Jack yelled. "Yes. Calm...
154 3 26
septiplier fanfic
2.8K 144 30
Follow the boys on their adventure of new friendships, blooming relationships, and tragic events. In this story, you will follow the day to day adven...
174 1 12
This is a Septiplier AU Due to an incident at Marco's (Mark's) school, he and his parents had to move. They moved to a small village, where they the...