I think I love her (A Naruhin...

By LuLuvzAthy

{COMPLETE} Naruto Uzimaki has been in school for about 5 months and everyone ignores him because he has no p... More

Chapter 1: New Girl
chapter 2: Daijobu
Chapter 3: the walk home
Chapter 4: Her House
Chapter 5: Her sister
Chapter 6: She'll be fine, right?
Chapter 7: I'm Okay!
Chapter 8: Sleepover!!
Authors Note!!
Hinata's house
Chapter 9: weekend
Chapter 10: Back to school
Chapter 11: Snow Day
Updatezzz
I need ideas!! ;-;
Chapter 12: Festival
Chapter 13: True Feelings
Chapter 14: Valentines Day
Im In NC
Chapter 16: Winner?
Chapter 17: Plane Ride (1)
Chapter 18: Plane Ride (2)
Chapter 19: The View
TAGGED
Chapter 20: Waterpark (1)
Chapter 21: Waterpark (2)
Question
New Cover
Chapter 22: Camping
Chapter 23: Back Home
Chapter 24: Date and Stalker?
Chapter 25: Stuck in an adventure!
Chapter 26: Filler!
Chapter 27: A Happy Ending

Chapter 15: just a dream...

2.4K 64 98
By LuLuvzAthy

okay one more chapter until I leave! I did this because I feel like that cliffhanger wasn't the nicest thing and I wont be back for two weeks. I'm writing for u guys when I'm not even packed yet, I leave in two days XD LUV MAH XD

Hinata's POV

I stepped outside in the court yard with Naruto by my side, I looked up and saw Kiba with a cake in his hands and his friends holding up  a banner saying 'Hinata please be my valentine' . I stood there frozen, How was I supposed to break this to him! he's sweet and everything but I don't really know him much less like him.

I walked up to him hesitantly "U-um... Kiba~Kun" I said nervously playing with my fingers, he nodded waiting for a response "I-Uh" I tried to say something but nothing came out, "sorry puppy boy! Hinata's mine today!" Naruto said wrapping his arm around my waist and leading us back to my house.

I continued to walk beside him not wanting to look at a shattered Kiba. "do you think he'll be okay?" I asked nervously, "pftt! yeah that's just Kiba, every girl hates him just like how h hates every girl" Naruto said I let out a small 'oh' and continued walking hand in hand with Naruto.

                                                                                     ***

"Naruto, you can go home now" I said as he put the dishes away, "awe, but we were having so much fun...cleaning dishes?" He said and laughed a bit, "Naruto just get some sleep, Remember I have to tutor you tomorrow in study hall" I said pushing him into the entrance area. "Alright, Alright" he laughed and put his hands up in defense, "Goodnight" I said  and he waved while I slowly closed the door.

Naruto's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night to my phone buzzing, I picked it up and held it o my ear, "Hello? is this Naruto Uzimkai?" they asked "yes" I answered plainly, they sighed and continued speaking "I believe you are miss Hinata's friend? well she's in the hospital is critical condition" he said with sorrow in his voice. I sat there, I sat there with the phone at my ear, once I processed what he said I shot up from my bed and got dressed. I ran to the hospital and asked where Hinata was "room 204-" I cut her off by running off to Hinata's room.

I walked in and saw her laying on the hospital bed with cords attached to her, there was a small bit of light seeping through the curtains. I walked over to her slowly as she opened her eyes, "H-Hinata?" I asked as she gave me a sad smile, "they said I wont live" she said speaking with a bit of relief in her voice, "w-what?" I said quietly not believing what she said, tears started forming in her eyes while I was already crying, "y-you know... I always liked you" she said laughing sadly, I felt he hot tears gushing out of my eyes while I just sat there,  "you know... I wish I wasn't so close to you... because then it wouldn't be so hard to say goodbye" she said crying. I cried harder and she reached for my cheek, she set her hand on my face and I held it with my hand.

"Naruto~Kun... I loved you yesterday.....I loved you today.... and I will love you forever and always" she said wiping away my tears with her thumb, "H-Hinata..." I said softly as I threw myself into a hug, she patted my back slowly, slower, and then it stopped. I quickly pulled away and looked at her.

"sometimes the best thing  we can do is start over..."

Beep, Beep, Beep...

                                                                                              ***

I woke up screaming with tears falling from my eyes, my eyes searched the room, I quickly picked up my phone and saw the time, 4:32. I sighed, "just a dream..." I mumbled breathing heavily, I quickly wanted to make sure and called Hinata, "Hello?" she answered in a groggy voice, it was four in the morning so I don't blame her, "Hey Hinata, you okay?" I asked "yeah, something wrong?" she asked concerned, "y-yeah! night" I said and hung up.

I woke up three hours later and got ready for school. I walked to school quickly and sat down, Sakura came up to me with Sasuke by her side, "something wrong Naruto?" she asked "yeah I'm fine" I said rubbing my neck with a sheepish smile, she nodded and walked to her desk right beside Sasuke.

after a while Hinata walked in, I acted like everything was normal but inside I was relieved that she was okay. "Hey Hinata! ready for our studying today?" I asked as she got out her things, "yeah" she said while nodding her head once. we walked into the library and set up our notes t study, "Okay so the formula for circumference for a circle is?" she asked waiting or me to answer "um..." I mumbled as we continued to work.

~Magical time skip to after school~

we walked to the front of the school and stepped into the court yard, Hinata paused and dragged me behind a small corner on the side of the school. "Huh? Hinata you alright?" I questioned as she kept her head down. "Naruto~Kun.... I walk around like everything I fine but... deep down inside...." she paused

"deep down inside my shoe, my sock is falling down"

short chapter but I love the ending, I tried to make the dream sad, I could've done better but... nah! anyway again this is the last chapter for the next two weeks.

Bai!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 8.3K 34
It was all over for Hinata Hyuga the moment she saw Naruto propose to Sakura in front of the Ichiraku ramen stall. She should have stayed in bed like...
25.8K 893 39
Modern College AU: In his third year of college, Naruto Uzumaki has been near the top of the list as a university play boy. Leaving women high & dry...
76.7K 2.4K 6
Hinata Uzumaki is the beautiful wife of the almighty Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki. That's all she ever wanted. For years until his proposal, she could onl...
227K 6.1K 46
COMPLETED Naruto Uzimaki is a famous actor and singer. Tons of girls have huge crushes on him, he ends up going to Konaha high where everyone loves h...