Fight For Love (August Alsina...

By CissyItsMe

Dating someone is not always easy. You have to make some compromises. You have to be strong to keep the one y... More

Fight For Love (A August Alsina's Fan Fiction)
FFL: Chapter One
FFL: Chapter Three
FFL: Chapter Four
FFL: Chapter Five
FFL: Chapter Six
FFL: Chapter Seven
FFL: Chapter Eight
FFL: Chapter Nine
FFL: Chapter Ten [Pt.1]
FFL: Chapter Ten [Pt.2]
FFL: Chapter Eleven
FFL: Chapter Twelve
FFL: Chapter Thirteen
FFL: Chapter Fourteen
FFL: Chapter Fifteen
FFL: Chapter Sixteen
FFL: Chapter Seventeen
FFL: Chapter Eighteen
FFL: Chapter Nineteen
FFL: Chapter Twenty
FFL: Chapter Twenty-One
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Two
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Three
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Four
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Five
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Six
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Seven
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Eight
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Nine [Pt.1]
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Nine [Pt.2]
FFL: Chapter Thirty
FFL: Chapter Thirty-One
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Two
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Three
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Four
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Five
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Six
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Seven
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.1]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.2]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.3]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.4]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.5]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Nine
FFL: Chapter Forty
FFL: Chapter Forty-One
FFL: Chapter Forty-Two
FFL: Chapter Forty-Three
FFL: Chapter Forty-Four
FFL: Chapter Forty-Five
FFL: Chapter Forty-Six
FFL: Chapter Forty-Seven
FFL: Chapter Forty-Eight
FFL: Chapter Forty-Nine
FFL: Chapter Fifty
FFL: Epilogue [Pt.1]
FFL: Epilogue [Pt.2]
FFL: Epilogue [Pt.3]
FFL: THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!

FFL: Chapter Two

8.1K 200 32
By CissyItsMe

∞<3∞ August's POV ∞<3∞

[ A Few Hours Later ]

Kim was just too much. She was always overreacting. She was getting angry for petty shit. Seriously, that's what is a relationship ? I was not thinking about that when we got together. She was so nice and so sweet. Different. Unique. Amazing. But these last few weeks, she was...not the person I fell for. She was acting like a bitch with her sudden attitude. Always asking questions.

Where were you at ? What  were you doing ? Why are you happy for ? Who is this girl ? Are you cheating on me ? Why do you not want to spend time with me ? Do you love me ?

And I was always like.

Fucking somewhere. Minding my business. Is there a law where it's written that I can't be fucking happy ? Which girl ? NO ! Because you are fucking annoying ! Leave me the hell alone ! 

I was not cheating on her and I would never do that to her. Hurt Kim was something I would like prevent. And what did she expect by dating me ? I was a new singer in this big industry. I got my first album out recently, so I had to do a lot to promote and stay on the top. I would've liked to spend all my time with Kim, but I couldn't and mainly not right now. Everybody wanted to interview me and my fans wanted concerts to be able to see me. I had priorities. Kim was one of course, but less important than my career at this moment, I was not even gonna lie. Anyways, I did tell her that I was not ready for the relationship thing, but she wanted to try. I liked her and I didn't want to lose her, so we started dating. Was it a mistake ? I didn't know. I just knew it was not the perfect time to begin something serious. But still we tried it.

But maybe, I should've done some effort. To be honest, I had not been the best of boyfriend. I totally and miserably failed in my role. For my defense, it was the first time that I was dating someone seriously. Usually, it would've been already over or I would've cheated because I wouldn't care. 

Anyways, Kim deserved a better man in her life. I was not the one for her. I would've liked, but it was just not the case. I will miss her though. So much. Her laugh, her smile, her eyes, her face, her body, her hair, her personnality. Everything. I think that I kind of started to love her though. I wasn't sure about that though. How do you know when you're in love with someone ? 

Is it when the person is always in your mind ? Whatever I was doing, I couldn't stop thinking about her. Is it when the person make you feel better every time you see her ? Every time I saw her smile, I immediately felt happier. Is it when you get jealous -like extremely jealous- when someone dares to look, touch or try to flirt with her ? Every time a nigga was coming near Kim and trying something to seduce her, I was always getting crazily jealous. I could kill one of these guys for real. Is it when you're ready to do anything for this person ? To be honest, I could sacrifice my happiness, my life if it could save Kim or if it was simply the best thing to do for her. I believe I'm in love.

Wow !

Never in my life I thought that it would happen. Never. So, if I loved her, I should show her. I should fight for her, for our love. I knew she loved me, no doubt about it. She told me that one day and the only thing I said was ”coo”. I could be so stupid sometimes it's crazy. With my stupidity, I could lose her and for good. I couldn't let this happen. Why was it only right now that I was realizing that ? I'm an idiot.

I got out of my bed and searched my phone in my room. Already yesterday I couldn't put my hands on it. I was so messy that I could lose a truck in there. Fortunately, I found it on my nightstand. Why did I not look here at first ? As usual, Kim had cleaned my mess. What was I going to do without her in my life ? I dialed her number hoping she will answer, but she didn't.

She must be pissed off. And it was all because of me.

I tried again, like fifty times and finally gave up. I sighed and decided to take a shower. I did my hygiene routine at first, then washed myself. Then I dried, put lotion on and dressed. I put a simply white t-shirt with black true religions pants and a pair of black J's on, plus a gold cross necklace around my neck and my gold Rolex watch around my right wrist. I sprayed some Hugo Boss perfume on me, combed my hair and put my white Chicago Bulls snapback on my head. I went downstairs and took a quick breakfast. I poured a bowl with milk and Lucky Charm cereals. I ate it in ten minutes and put the dishes in the sink. Then I got out the house, locked the door and jumped in my car. My new red glittering Lincoln MKZ 2014. I adored this car. 

I drove until Kim's crib that she was sharing with her two best friends, Crystal and Logan. If she told them everything, they hated me now. Anyways, they had never liked me. I parked my car in front of the building and got out. I walked in and took the elevator until her floor. Arrived to her door, I took a deep breath and started thinking about what I could possibly say.

I maybe should apologize first, then I'll see what I was going to do next. I didn't even bring her some flowers. I'm so stupid ! I should've bought her something. I sighed and took the elevator, then walked out the building and then drove until a shop where there were flowers and other lovey dovey things. Not my type of shops, but if I wanted to apologize perfectly, I had to do what I had to do.

I bought a bunch of red roses -her favourite- a big brown teddy bear and a box of chocolate heart shaped. After that, I drove until Chanel and bought her a black handbag, a new perfume, a bracelet, ring and earrings. Kim loved all of that. 

I drove back to her crib. A couple of minutes later, I was in front of her door again with one bag containing all her gifts in my left hand and the roses in the other hand. I took another deep breath and knocked on the door. I waited three minutes before someone answered and it was Kim. Thanks God !

She had a sad face on. Her eyes were red and puffy due to hours of crying, I guessed. She looked like she hadn't sleep all night while I, slept like a little baby. I was so cruel with this girl and she really didn't deserve it. I would understand if she started hitting me.

We stayed quiet during what seemed like an eternity. I wanted her to yell at me or to do something, but she was just staring at me with her little eyes. She was not angry by the expression of her face, but you never know. For the moment she was sad, really sad. And I didn't like to see her like that. I wanted to take her in my arms, but I didn't know if it was what she wanted too.

"Hey." I mumbled.

"Hey..." She mumbled back.

"Can I come in please ? " I asked nicely.

She nodded her head and let me in. She closed the door behind me and motioned me to follow her to her room. I followed her.

"What are you doing here ? " She asked folding her arms. Now, I could see the anger in her eyes. I felt so bad suddenly. I caused all these emotions. 

"I came to apologize." I answered giving her the gifts. She took them. She was fighting the smile that wanted to appear on her face, I could tell. She put the bag on her bed, then walked out the room with the roses and a couple of seconds later she was back with a flower vase. While she was putting the roses in it, I sat on her comfortable Modu-licious king bed. Pink sheet, with purple pillows and lila duvet. I took a look at her room. Still the same. The wall were white with some pictures here and there. Her dressing table was still across from the bed and between the window and her personal bathroom. Her closet always had one door slightly opened. A habit of her. Her black home computer desk was still next to the window and across from the closet with her Mac-Book on it. A simple room with simple colours, but very cleaned and illuminate with the sun outside that entered in the room through the window. 

After she was done with the flowers, she sat down on her bed next to me and looked in the bag. She pulled out the Chanel things first, then the chocolate and finally the teddy bear. Her lips formed a beautiful grin brightening her face immediately.

I knew she will like it. 

"I..I shouldn't even smile right now." She sighed and looked at me. "August, I'm really mad at you." She said with a straight expression. Damn, where was my smile at ?!

"I know and I am really really sorry. I know I'm not the best boyfriend and I have to do some effort. I'm gon' work on it, ma. I promise." I said honestly.

She sighed again. "You..you already said that. You promised so many times, but you never kept these promises. Do I really mean something to you ? " She asked with water in her eyes.

"Yes." I responded.

"Why am I not believing you then ? "

"This time is different. I'm sorry. This morning I made some thoughts and I realized that I didn't treat ya right and that I have to do and be better. I had never been in a serious relationship before, so I didn't really know how to behave with ya. I took ya for granted and I was wrong fa having tought that. We're together since two years now and I don't wanna lose ya over my stupidity or anythin' else. I don't even understand why ya stayed with me, to be honest."

"I stayed because I love you, August. And I had hopes. I was hoping that you were going to change. I wanted to be happy with you. I couldn't see my life without you." She said and a tear fell on her cheek.

I wiped her face. "I..I can change. Just let me prove it to ya." 

"And, how are you gonna do that ? " She asked playing with her fingers.

"Uh..I'm gonna take ya out tonight. It'll be just ya and me and it's gonna be amazing." I answered confident.

She was surprised, but at the same time happy. I saw a little smile on the corner of her lips. "Really ? The last time we went out was the last year for our anniversary and there was this waitress who was flirting with you all night. How can I know if this time will be different and better ? " Damn ! I forgot all about this.

"I'll make sure of it, don't worry." I responded.

"Okay...But what am I going to wear and where are we going ? " She questioned standing from the bed. She was about to go in her closet to search an outfit when I stopped her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and put her on my lap.

"Calm down, ma. I'll send all the details later, but now what about chillin' together ? "

She beamed and kissed me on the lips. Her soft and luscious lips. I could never resist to them. She pulled away, but I immediately brought her back and closer to me. I wanted to taste them a little bit more. I kissed her, then licked her lips for her to let me enter my tongue in her mouth and she accepted letting me slide between her lips. Once our tongues met, they started to wrestle. We had a makeout session for some minutes before my phone vibrated in my pocket to let me know that I had received a message. We pulled away allowing me to read the text message.

Shawn: ''Where are u at nigga ? We need u in the studio ! ”

I heard Kim sighed loudly. "I am sorry, but I have to go. Are ya still okay for the date tonight though ? " I asked hoping a good answer.

She nodded her head. I smirked and kissed her cheek. "See ya later bae." I was hoping that my time in the studio wasn't going to be too long, because I did need time to prepare this date. I wanted it to be perfect for Kim.

Love is a challenge...

_____________________________

Let me know what you think.

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 17.4K 90
If black defined darkness he was darker than that. He chose to be like that. Darkness attracted him. He loved the cold unless it was the warmth of bl...
644 78 15
What happens when a former fighter with a dark past meets a celebrity only to find that he is none other than her beloved idol that she has been crus...
417 39 18
As it is said loving someone and being with someone can't be planned but ..... What will happen when a broken girl try to survive in a selfish world...
812K 22.6K 44
Almost every girl has that one guy that they just won't let go. You'll do any and everything to make them happy. You'll stay by their side even when...