Stronger(Fifth Harmony/You)

By Maclue

You trusted them with your fragile heart which has been broken before.They mend it but they just broke it mor... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Important A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Another Important A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Please Read!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
About the Departure of Camila
Merry Christmas 🎄
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Another Important A/N
Chapter 33
Something important
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
New book!
Last Important A/N
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - Final Chapter
Epilogue-News
My Birthday
Epilogue
SPECIAL Chapter
I'm back

Chapter 35

915 32 20
By Maclue

Loud shouts and a thud woke me up. I open my eyes and blink back at the bright light. I shook my head as a huge headache take over my brain.

Great just another thing I will add to my list of why this day sucks

"Let me go you bitch! " I heard Camila yell.

At that shout my eyes are wide open as they take in the scene in front of them. Camila is being pressed into the wall by Y/B/N with a gun press into her head. As I turn my head away from them my heart nearly stop as I saw the rest of the girls sprawled in the floor unmoving.

I use the wall behind me to slide back up as fast as I could.

"Let her GO! " I growled at Y/B/N.

Enough is enough, no one hurts the girls

Y/B/N stopped choking Camila as she turn her attention to me.

"The star of the show has awoken! Hazzah! " Ignoring her antics I turn my gaze to Camila who is catching her breath her eyes on Y/B/N hate and anger clouding her vision.

"What have you done to them?! " I use my right hand which is not broken to point at my girls who are sprawled out the floor sleeping or... dead I don't know.

"Well my dear brother fortunately for you there asleep. As you and your... girlfriend are supposed to be. " Y/B/N gave Camila a disgust look as she said the word girlfriend which Camila return with a heated glare.

"What the fuck do you mean they are asleep?! " I felt my anger rising and rising as I watch Y/B/N.

"Well... I release a gas in this room when the time was up so I could remove away from them without a fight but unfortunately that girl " Y/B/N pointed a finger to Camila with disgust and anger. "Somehow she stayed awake and started fighting at me aannddd that's when you woke up. " She finish.

I let out a sigh of relief as I heard the news.

There alive but asleep

"Why would you care for them bro? " Y/B/N wondered out loud.

I felt my body go rigid as I felt the eyes of the two women on me.

That question is something that I should have asked myself before. Why do I care for them? The people who hurt in more ways than one. Who betrayed me and lied to me in front of my face. Heck maybe they cheated for me for months. But the question is why do I care for them so much that it hurt my heart to see them suffering instead of laughing at their pain.

"Because I.. " I pause. Only one thing is strong enough to still care for them."Love them. "

Well the reaction I got from Y/B/N is a laugh which I don't find surprising but Camila's reaction is a surprise because she look down with a frown and quivering lips.

I thought she would have been happy

I made my way to Camila while keeping a watchful eye at Y/B/N who is still laughing like a maniac.

I wouldn't be surprise if Y/B/N is somehow related to joker

I grab Camila's chin and tilt it back up seeing the hazel brown eyes that I love.

"This is fucking hilarious! " Y/B/N said as she continued laughing.

"You're really testing my patience." I hiss at Y/B/N. I softly caress Camila's cheeks trying to get her attention on me but she just wouldn't look at me.

"What's wrong? " I whisper at her softly.

She finally look at me but what I saw made my stomach twist in uncomfortable knots.

"I'm sorry. " she whispered back as a lone tear made its way to her  cheek.

Confuse but angry I turn my back to Y/B/N who is still grinning like a fool.

"What the fuck did you do this time?! " I have enough of her mind games.

Y/B/N shrug her shoulders as she put her gun at the back her jeans. "I've done nothing this time my little brother but that slut of your girlfri-"

"Never call her that you piece of shit!" I shouted as my vision started to blur in anger.

"Hahaha this is where it gets interesting bro. " Y/B/N pause before giving me a wicked smile. "I made a deal with...your girls before. "

Deal? what kind of deal?

"What kind of deal? " I ask almost afraid.

Y/B/N pause looking at Camila with a twisted smirk before looking at me. "The deal was I would leave you alone as long as they would stay away from you-"

"Liar!" I jump startled at the voice of Camila. "You told us we must date Y/BN! If not you would have people kill Y/N!"

"Well darling that and stay away from my little bro which you failed at. " Y/B/N said grinning at Camila.

I look at Y/B/N with so much anger that I actually felt my body shaking and all the pain and broken bones disappear.

I started piecing the clues or memories I had.

"Let me guess you also made them sleep with Y/BN. " I said in disgust.

Y/B/N started laughing again hard. "That's the funny part I didn't. "

Just like that I felt all anger leave me as the familiar pain in my heart return and haunt me.

I turn my attention back to the girls then Camila who stared at the floor in shame or guilt I don't know.

Y/B/N wipe a tear away from her eyes after laughing before looking at me with a straight and emotionless eyes. " As much as I'm enjoying this its time to do your part of the bargain. "

Shit

Just as I was gonna walk to Y/B/N a hand wrap around my wrist pulled me back."I'm not letting him do it you crazy ass bitch! " Camila growled at Y/B/N.

"You told her?! " I spat out in disbelief at Y/B/N.

Y/B/N shrug in response. "Yeah"

I waited for her explanation but got none. I groan in frustration. "Why did you tell her? "

"Why not? " Y/B/N said with a smirk as she saw my frustration growing. "Fine I'll tell you. I don't want you to die of an heart attack. I told her because she ask what the job was. "

"FUCK YOU! YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME FOR MONTHS! AND YOU CAN'T EVEN DO A FUCKING SIMPLE WHITE LIE!" I scream at her.

Y/B/N let out a yawn while looking at me unaffected by my outburst. "Are you done? Because I am. Do your job now or I will hurt everyone you love and care about. "

I bite back my tongue. This is it

I nod my head as my eyes cast downward and head straight for the door not even bothering to look at Camila or the rest of the girls. The walk to the door is a long one even though it only takes 20 steps to reach it, maybe, its because I walk so slow that it doubled the number of the steps or maybe its because my mind is filled with questions so many questions.

Who do I have to kill? Why does Y/B/N need me specifically me to kill this person? What made Y/B/N betray me and destroy my life?

All these thoughts and more flood my mind but one stood out the most.

Why is my life fuck up?

"That's the little bro I know. The one who listens and be my little bitch. " Y/B/N laugh out loud after she finish saying those words.

This time I didn't feel hurt but anger so much anger that I thought I would explode and kick her fucking ass.

Breathe in and out, Breathe in and out

I followed my thoughts but taking extra breath as I inhale trying to calm my exploding fist.

I could still hear Y/B/N laughing from behind me as she continue to taunt me.

"You are a little bitch Y/N. See, you can't even defend yourself. I wonder why a lot women fell in love with a boy. You are not even close to a man. You are far from it." She continued to taunt me.

I could feel my vision blurring while my fist clench so hard that I could feel my fingernails poking hard on my palm.

"You are just a piece of shi-" I heard Y/B/N gasp than a loud thud echoed in the empty room.

I turn around and found Camila slamming Y/B/N face over and over on the floor with so much rage than I ever seen in one person. Camila is on Y/B/N back  gripping her hair and continuously slamming her face on the floor as Y/B/N front lay flat on the floor.

With wide eyes I approach them as fast as I could with my broken ribs.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! NEVER EVER CALL MY Y/N THOSE THINGS EVER AGAIN!! YOU HERE ME BITCH!!?!?" Camila scream all those words while slamming and punching the back of the head of Y/B/N.

I stop at the words of Camila.

My Y/N, huh

I heard Y/B/N grunt in pain before turning around with great strength and pushing Camila away from her before standing up.

Y/B/N wipe her lip as blood drip from it. "Now I know why my guys are bitching so much about how strong and persistent Y/N women are."

Camila stood up but I could see her using her right leg to stay standing up more.

"This ends now. " Camila said her eyes burning with rage as she studied Y/B/N movement.

Y/B/N grins. She press something near her ear and spoke quietly making me tense.

What is that she-devil planning?!

I walk faster to help Camila in this fight but before I could reach her, the slamming of a door made me stop.

I turn around and found the man. The man that I dream about killing over and over again for "killing" Y/B/N. But now that I know the truth it doesn't lessen the anger I have for these people.

I take a defensive stance but I know if I will have to fight this man I need everything I have in my playbook. The odds are already against me with a broken left hand and ribs.

"You called boss? " The man said.

"Yuuppp, show Y/N what pain is." Y/B/N gave me a grin that send chills to my bones.

"With pleasure. " The man said grinning from ear to ear with his perfect teeth.

"Y/N! Get behind me. " Camila shouted as the man advance towards me with a knife.

I shook my head.

This is my time for revenge and redemption. No more weak Y/N who gets push and punch around like a punching bag. No more being WEAK.

I could hear grunts and gasps from behind me but I kept my vision on the man.

Never turn you back on your opponent

That is whats engrave on my mind every time I get into a fight which...is not a lot.

"Any last words? " The man said grinning at me.

Those words

Those words were the same words he said before "killing" Y/B/N.

No matter what happen today I could still feel the anger I have for this man.

Kill him

With great speed I dash to the man. Clearly surprise the man swing his knife clumsily at me which I caught and twist behind his back with one hand. He groan in pain as I push him to the floor. I held the knife and plunge it into his shoulder grinning at the scream emitting from his pathetic mouth.

I twist the knife inside him enjoying the way I make him feel pain as he did to me. I took the knife out turn him around.

"Any last words? " I said grinning at his pained filled face.

"F-fuck you! " He spat at me. His blood hitting my face.

As a last effort he threw a punch at me with his uninjured arm. I block it before plunging the knife deep into his uninjured shoulder enjoying the scream he made.

"Now as I said earlier any last words? " I took the knife out and watch as he defiantly glare at me, beads of sweat dripping down his pale face.

I grin before raising the knife but before I could stab him in the face a knee behind my back sent me flying across the floor.

I groan in pain before standing up. I felt a moment of panic when I did not feel the knife in my hand.

"Looking for this little bitch. " The man said. He spat blood and saliva on the floor before advancing towards me menacingly. The knife shine against the light as he wave it in front of me mockingly.

Kill him

I grin at the man. "I don't need a knife to kill you, sir. "

The man smirk at me cockily. "Whatever you say little bitch. "

I felt my twitch as my lips curl into sadistic smile. "Oh when I'm done beating your little pathetic ass you won't be saying those words to me. "

The man growl at my words and in a blink of a second he lunge at me with the knife. I sidestep his attack but the tip of the knife graze against my cheek

"Say goodbye slut. " I heard Y/B/N said. And for a split second I risk turning my attention on Camila's and Y/B/N fight.

Camila is pin down struggling to get away as Y/B/N points the gun to Camila's head.

"Cammie!" I shouted running to her aid. But before I could even take a step a sharp blade plunge deep into my left shoulder.

"Not so strong now little bitch. " The man said from behind as he took out the knife and kick me from behind sending me straight to the hard floor.

I groan in pain but my eyes stayed focus on Camila's. Camila tried to get the gun away from Y/B/N but Y/B/N send a hard right hook to Camila's face.

"Your going to die now little bitch. I don't care what the boss says. You are just a waste of time and resources for me and my people. " The man said but my eyes just stayed lock into Camila's.

I could see the tears dripping from her eyes like a waterfall as Y/B/N press the gun into her head.

It can't end like this. Not like this.

With whatever strength I have I turn around and roll away just as a knife stab through air at the space I just occupied. I raise my leg and hit the man straight at his balls.

No time for fair fights

I stood up and sent my knee across the man's face when he bend down to cup his balls.

"Goodbye little slut. " Y/B/N said smiling.

Shit

I quickly grab the knife and aim it at Y/B/N.

No time for errors

I threw the knife and held my breath. Everything felt like slow motion. The knife spin and spin as it made its target while Y/B/N grin from ear to ear muttering something to Camila who tries everything in her power to fight
out of her tight grip.

I felt all the air leave my lungs when I felt a leg hit me straight at my balls.

Twice in a day fuck

I crumple to the floor back first.

"Paybacks a bitch ain't it. " The man said smugly. I kept silent as I cup my balls and try to suck all the air I could.

I watch as the man walk towards me and grabbing my chin with his bloodied fingers drawing my face close to his alcohol stench breath. "Listen kid and listen good. You are gonna die tonight at my hands or so help me God. " The man took a deep breath as if he was in pain. "You and your damn family have already claim a lot of my men's lives and today I will avenge them. "

I feel his big and callous hands choking me on the spot. I kick and clawed my way out but it is futile as the grip got harder and harder. I felt my eyes drooping to a close while my hands rest at the floor.

C-can't..give ....u-up

I felt my mind going into a blank as my body went still. I close my eyes.

*BANG*

I open my eyes and gasp for air as my lungs breath in and out rapidly. Sweat rolling down my whole body at the near death experience.

"Are you OK baby? " In a flash Camila is beside me gun in one hand as the other is checking me for injuries.

I shake my head in a daze before muttering a yes.

Camila nod before helping me up. I took in the scene in front of me. The man is dead which I could care less. The girls are still sleeping while Y/B/N is...

"What did you do to Y/B/N? " I ask anxiously. I don't know why I still care for her health and well being.

Maybe I am fuck up as Y/B/N is

"I knock her out. " Camila said leaning beside me exhausted. "We need to go. "

"What?"

"I said we-"

"I heard you the first time Cammie. We just can't leave the girls defenseless against these people. "

Camila move away from the wall and stood in front of me. She grab my forehead and lean it against hers. I could feel her breath hitting against mine as her eyes bore into mine. "Listen to me my Y/N. We can't stay here. We need to go and look for help while we have the chance. "

I relax into her embrace a little as her hands massage my scalp. "We just can't leave the girls and my parents. "

Camila release a pain sigh. "I know that and it hurts me to leave them in such a vulnerable state but I also know Y/B/N won't hurt them. "

I felt my eyebrows scrunch up. "How are you so sure? "

"Please Y/N just trust me on this. I don't have time to explain. We must go before Y/B/N guards come. " Camila beg.

I just can't leave them but on the other hand we need to go and come back for help or will die at the hands of a crazy woman

"OK" With that we took off with one last look at the girls. We escape the room and silently trek into the dimly light hallway.

We walk in silence for minutes before hearing loud voices and footsteps approaching us.

"Shit" I whisper softly.

"In there. " Camila points at a wooden door.

Without wasting time we approach it hastily. Camila kept guard her finger on the trigger of the gun while I open the door.

Please be unlock

I breathe in a sigh of relief as I push open the door. We both got in and I close the door as silent as I could.

"Whew that was a close one. " I said.

"Yeah tell me about it. " Camila said smirking at me.

"Y/N? "Camila instantly raise and aim her gun at the voice.

The owner of the voice belongs to a man in his early twenties. He has blonde hair with blue eyes that shine as bright as the ocean. He wears a doctors coat.

"Don't take another step. " Camila warn.

The man raise his hands showing no weapons. "I am not your enemy. "

"Why should we trust you.." I waited for the man to say his name.

"Leo, and I know you would certainly want to know Y/B/N reasons upon doing all of this. "

A/N: Damn posted and written this at midnight.*yawn tiredly* Next chapter is what all of you have been waiting for. The TRUTH shall be told.

Until next time :-)

-B

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 6.6K 54
Sequel to Final Five.
12.7K 411 10
Camila Cabello, Lauren Jauregui, two young girls who became a little more than friends at a young age. That was until someone had to leave. Years lat...
60.3K 1.8K 12
you're an 5 year old who just started school this is about your life growing up and maybe falling in love (Dinah and Normani are your parents) (A lot...
5K 193 12
Hi!!! My name is Ruby. Well this is my first book ever! I decided on making it fanfic/Camren because what inspired me to write were the Camren fanfic...