Just One Day | Min Yoongi

By infxresman

❝Let me make it up to you so I can show you how sorry I am.❞ ❝It's too late for that.❞ ❝Just one day.❞ He sof... More

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXIV.I
XXVI
XXVI.I
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX

XV

4.5K 194 54
By infxresman

- present;

"Just what the hell did you do?!"

Yuri's mad. So so mad. I told her everything that happened last night, at least most of the parts, since I can't remember some of it.

The most important parts are the ones I can't remember. Just how freaking dumb can I be?

"It was a stupid idea, okay?" I say, blaming myself. "But I didn't go there for him, I went there to see Hoseok. He's a friend."

"That is still his friend." She stands up from her seat and paces back and forth. "Does he know? Does your boyfriend know that you had a frigging one night stand with your ex boyfriend?"

"I was drunk, he was drunk." I tried to explain myself, imagining how much I would hurt my boyfriend if I told him everything. "I can't tell him, I tried but I couldn't."

"That V guy also answered my video call instead of you and he was so drunk." She informs me which I know nothing about. "What if it was your boyfriend who's calling and they answered? Did you even think of what he'd feel, Eunji?"

"I know, okay?" I irritatedly raised my voice, covering my face with both of my hands. "I already feel like crap so don't rub it into my face."

She slowly sits down beside me and lets out a deep sigh before rubbing my back up and down. "You have to tell him."

"I will." I said immediately.

But not now.

*

(3rd per. pov)

It was already night time and Eunji sat down on the couch for hours after Yuri has left her. She stared at the ceiling, thoughts still playing on her mind.

She took her phone beside her and stared at her home screen wallpaper. It was a picture of her and her boyfriend. She gently rubs his face through her phone screen with her thumb, followed by teary eyes.

She felt guilty.

But then she receives a text from someone she hasn't been hanging around that much lately. Her cousin, Mina.

Mina
Thank you, unnie >-<"
sent @ 6:57 pm

She wondered why she thanked her, while thoughts raced all over her mind. Before she knows it, she was already being paranoid by overthinking.

Then the ring of the doorbell pulls her away from her thoughts. She slowly opens the door and wondered who it was, since no one visited her at this time for most of her days.

But turns out, it was one of the members who she had drink with last night.

Taehyung.

"What are you doing here?" She asked while embarrassment overpowered her body. He hasn't even answered yet, but she was already closing the door.

"Wait, wait! Noona!" He calls, pushing the door open with all his might. Because he's stronger than her, she didn't have any choice but to let him come in.

"What do you want?" She says, covering her chest with the both of her arms. Dark thoughts played in her mind, but mostly of what he thinks about her after what happened last night.

"Yoongi hyung... he's," he started, finding the right words to follow up his statement. "He's in a bad mood, he locked himself in his room today."

"Yeah, well I wonder why." She sarcastically says, turning her back around him. "Maybe if he could keep his hands to himself then h-"

"What?" He cuts her off, running to stand in front of her. "What do you think happened?"

"That's a good question. What exactly happened last night?" She spats, demanding answers from him.

"It's hard to explain, but I know it's far from what you think."

"What do you mean?" She asks, furrowing her eyebrows.

And with that, he started to tell the story, the real scenarios without any assumptions.

*

- flashback;

Taehyung had just gotten out from the washroom after splashing his face with some cold water. He thought that maybe that could at least sober him up a little.

"I can't let you drink anymore." A voice emerges from a small gap between the door and the wall, enough for him to see Yoongi inside the room beside the sleeping Eunji.

Or so it seems.

"Shut up." She says even though her eyes stayed close, her hands still flimsily reaching for the bottle of beer from his hand. "Shut up, shut up, shut up."

"You're already so drunk and I can't let you dr-" Before he could finish his sentence, Eunji's lips were already pressing hardly against his eventhough it wasn't moving at all. It stayed there, weighing down on him.

"Eu-Eunji." He says through her lips, unable to move. But when she didn't move either, and realizes what was happening, he instantly moves his face from her, her lips smudging lipstick on the corner of his lips.

As he pulls away from her, her face falls dow into his chest, but for some reason, she rubs her face into his shirt just like a puppy playing with its owner.

"What a crazy cutie." Taehyung whispered to himself as he continued to watch silently from afar.

"Eunji, stop." He orders, and to his surprise, she moves his head away from him onto the edge of the bed. Before he knew it, she was already puking all over the floor.

"My god, Eunji." He says as he holds her hair to one side, but that didn't help since she already had gotten her dress a few vomit stains as she laid back down.

"You need to get changed, please get changed."

She slowly nods twice, but then she stretches both of her arms up, waiting for him to lift the dress off of her body.

"That's not a good idea." He says, hoping that she could somehow understand.

But he knew that she did when she rolled around, her face facing the bed. She tries to twist and turn her arm in various ways to reach for the zipper that goes from the nape of her neck down to her waist, but no matter how much she tried, she couldn't reach it.

"It can't be helped." He whispers before finally grasping the zipper delicately between his finger, dragging it down as it exposes her soft looking skin that he longed to touch.

He stretches his arm a little, wanting nothing but a slight touch of her skin against his fingertips. Just before his fingers land on her skin, he pulls his arm away and says, "please get changed."

He turns away from her and walked to his closet to get clothes that was on the top of his dresser. He tosses it to her without looking at her, no matter how tempted he was.

"Change your clothes." He orders again before walking to the other bed, exhausted enough to fall asleep in a matter of seconds, touching his lips as he do so.

*

- present;

"So you mean..." Eunji panicked, suddenly remembering bits and pieces of memories from last night.

"Yes, noona." He nods again, drinking his pop. "He didn't do anything to you and was just trying to help you. In fact, you did something to him."

"Oh my god." She whispers to herself. "This is so embarrassing, I... I can't."

"He totally deserves an apology." He says, smirking a little but not to obvious for her to notice.

"He does." She answers while Taehyung stood up from his seat and head to the door.

"Well I should go now," he says as he stood by the door to wear his shoes. "I only came here to clarify things to you."

"Thank you, Taetae. Really." She sincerely says.

He nods and soon went out then closes the door behind him. But it even hasn't been a second later when he opens the door again and says a few words Eunji didn't know how to reply to before he completely leaves.

"Oh, and I also know who your boyfriend is."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 540 8
Y/n possesses the unique ability to hear lies, a gift she often considers more of a curse. This mysterious talent has been with her since birth, leav...
AL By YGsBlackCat

Fanfiction

8.5K 862 26
"For across lifetimes, I will wait you, my love." Min Yoongi is sent back in time after he made a wish. He was drunkenly talking to an old man that h...
14.9K 1.1K 32
Being an actor has always been your dream. Pursuing it meant many things - leaving the town where you grew up, distancing yourself from your family t...
29.2K 1.6K 9
"I need-a muse." "And you think I can help you with that?" "I have no idea if this could work. But what I do know is that I am going to need you th...