imagine, l.j

By BIPOLARR-PARADISE

lauren jauregui imagines male x l.j [excuse the first few imagines my writing was shit when I was younger <... More

1- club love
2-rumors
3-cheater
4-issues
5-No Love
6-happier
7-she's pregnant
8-regret in your tears
9-break up/make up
10-Finally home
13-Racer pt.1
14- tired but never of you
16- teenage dreams pt.1
17- havana cuba pt.1
18- PILLOWTALK
19- all bad pt.2
20-sick
21-racer pt.2
22-jealous lauren
23-Cliché love
25-high school crush
26- havana cuba pt.2
27-she's mad at you
28-played
29-24 hours
30-what goes around, comes around
31-The difference
32- played pt.2
33- Just enough to bury my love in the moon dust
34- Truly not true
35- blank pages
36- 24 hours pt.2
37- discussin' the kings
39- Meeting the jauregui's
40- all bad pt.3
41- Like i can
42- Three Empty Words
43- House Partys and fuck ups
44- Strangers
45- incest
46- Down
47- your son?
48- There for you
49- Strangers pt.2
50- incest pt.2
51- Down pt.2
52- Despacito
53- It Ain't Me
54- Unique love (1/2)
55- Will you? (1/3)
56- bad or good idea? (1/2)
57- your son? Pt.2
58- Unique love (2/3)
59- will you? (2/3)
60- bad or good idea? (2/2)
61- fallen angel (pt:1)
62- friends (pt:1)
63- used
64- battle scars
65- 'friendly love'
66- vacation
67- safe inside pt.1
68- how far? (1/2)
69- Too Good At Goodbyes
70 - Fingers (1/3)
71 - 11 minutes
72- til your broken
73- hurt
75- "This is my job!"
76- lucifer
77- unknown number?
78- gone
79-Saving
80- I'll always wait
81- personal
82- Dislikes
83- Crazy kinda love
84- Tumblr
85- Broken, Help me.
86- Fiction
87- We Dont Have to Dance
88- Camila's brother?
89- safe inside pt.2
90- liars lie.
91 - downfall
92 - downfall pt.2
93 - The band
94 - break up?
95- The band pt. 2
96- A lose

11-lets get lost

4.2K 61 1
By BIPOLARR-PARADISE

*not proof read*

Y/n

"You ready to make a hit y/n?" Noah Cyrus asked as I smiled while nodding as she walked into the booth and started singing her part as I messed with the sound bored till she finished her part.

"This is going to be one good song!" She yelled out as she exited the booth as I laughed. She sent me an excited smile before she asked me and unexpected question.

"Who's this song about anyways?" She asked again as she walked to the mini fridge they put in the studio and took out two bottles of water and throws one at me which I caught.

"It's about some is all you need to know." I said as she nodded while taking a break to go talk to her older sister Miley as I told her it was ok because I was going to edit the song and come up with a beat which she agreed to.

It had been an hour of me messing with the sound bored till there was a knock on the studio door. I quickly shut off the song as I got up fixing my hair and glasses. I opened the door to find scooter with none other then Lauren jauregui herself.

"Hey y/n can we come in to talk business?" Scooter asked as I nodded opening up the door wider as both of them entered. Lauren took a seat on the couch as scooter stood.

"You know Lauren right?" Scooter asked as i nodded walking back over to my chair and taking as seat looking up at him.

"Well you are both going to do a song together." He said with as smile as he waved Lauren over as she smiled and got up walking over to us. She was beautiful, she sent me a smile as I smiled back.

"Lauren meet y/n he'll be helping you with the song that you will both produce." Scooter explained as Lauren extended a hand, awaiting a handshake as I felt my heart break a little inside.

It was fucked up seeing your girlfriend in front of you and pretend like she'd never met you before, when we've been together for three years now. She still hadn't told anyone we were together not even the girls which was fucked up.

"Nice to meet you y/n." She said politely as I sent her a fake smile which she didn't notice surprisingly.

"Likewise." I mumbled out as she slowly let her hand drop to her side with a slight frown as I quickly looked away.

"Anyways how's the song going with Noah?" Scooter asked taking a seat beside mine as he messed with the sound bored till the song came on.

"I never needed you like I do right now
I never needed you like I do right now
I never hated you like I do right now
'Cause all you ever do is make me

Gave you up 'bout twenty one times
Felt those lips tell me twenty one lies
You'll be the death of me
Sage advice
Love, lovin' you could make Jesus cry

When I hear you sayin', "Darlin', your kiss is like an antidote"
I'm fightin' like I'm Ali
But you got me on the ropes

I never needed you like I do right now
I never hated you like I do right now
'Cause all you ever do is make me

Couldn't hear the thunder, but I heard your heart race
Couldn't see the rain, we're too busy makin' hurricanes
Love ain't easy when it ain't my way
But it gets hard, when you ain't here makin' me crazy

Baby, say the word, darlin'
You know just how to hold the sucker down
So I'll see you in the morning
I can't watch you walk out

I never needed you like I do right now
I never hated you like I do right now
'Cause all you ever do is make me

Cry, cry, cry

Hear the thunder, see the rain
Ooh, ooh, yeah, ooh
Keep on makin' me cry
Yeah, hey, hey yeah, ooh
Keep makin' me scream and holler
Keep on makin' me cry
You don't know what you do to me
Hey, hey, yeah

I never needed you like I do right now
I never hated you like I do right now
'Cause all you ever do is make me"

The song played as scooter had his hand under his chin as he rubbed his beard while listening to the song as I looked at the sound bored the entire time afraid to meet Lauren's gaze, but I felt it on me since the song began to play.

It ended as scooter started clapping which made me jump from the unexpected action as he got up and smiled down at me.

"This is a great song I can tell this will be a number one hit already!" He cheered as he pulled me up with him and gave me a hug with a proud smile.

"Thanks scooter" I said quietly as he nodded and averted his gaze to Lauren who was still looking at me.

"What do you think Lauren?" Scooter asked which quickly broke her gaze from me as she looked at scooter and sent him a fake smile, which I noticed easily.

"It's a great song scooter" she said as scooter nodded in agreement as I smiled at scooter who patted my back.

"Well now all we need is a music video which I'm assuming your producing?" Scooter asked as he sat back down as I did the same as i nodded. I always produced my own videos and Noah wanted me to produce this video too.

"Great!" He cheered as I smiled once again as he stood up quickly again as his phone went off.

"I have to go now since Justin has gotten in trouble again something about peeing in a bucket but you and Lauren are going to produce a song together." He explained as I nodded as he walked to the door as he hung up and turned to us again.

"Tell Noah I loved the song y/n and to hook you up with one of her friends or something boy, you look lonely" he said with a laugh as I laughed awkwardly as Lauren did the same.

He waved at us and walked out the door leaving Lauren and I alone as I sighed turning to see her staring at me with sad eyes.

"Y/n" she said quietly as I looked up at her to see her now grey eyes that looked sad.

"Yes Lauren?" I said as I heard her whimper. I'd never Called her Lauren unless i was mad, it was always babe,Laur or lolo.

"I'm sorry" she said quietly as she tried to grab my hand as I pulled it away from her and sat in the chair with a sigh. This was complicated.

"I-I don't care Lauren let's just get started on this song." I said as I rubbed my eyes tiredly as I yawed. I was tired but I wanted to get this done with already so I didn't have anything to do after and could just hang out with my best friends zayn and kehlani who where well known artist.

"Ok" Lauren said as I heard her voice crake, I know I shouldn't be rude to her but I myself was hurt. She hasn't told anyone about us for three years I felt as i if I wasn't good enough for her.

"What type of music do you like most?" I asked. I'd already knew it would be between drake or the 1975, two of her most favorite artist.

"Something like drake or the 1975" she said taking a seat beside me as I nodded taking out my notebook with many, many songs I'd written.

I was looking through my notebook and came across a song that I'd made way before in my fuckboi days. I was going to turn the page till Lauren took my notebook away quickly as I jumped up trying to take it away from her but failed.

"I like it" she said as she read it. She glanced at me then back at the notebook while humming a melody.

"Can I have my notebook back?" I asked as she handed it back to me and I glanced at her making eye contact with her till I looked away.

I read over the lyrics and seen it was when I seventeen by the date it had on it. This was some random song I'd came up with and now nineteen years later I finally liked it.

It was titled 'Let's get lost' I remember zayn saying he loved this song because it was the first time he'd heard me rap. I remember that day he'd called up kehlani and told her as she kept on screaming at zayn and I to not lie to her as she raced over to zayn and i's shared apartment. Once she heard me she'd said I was a genius and should rap more.

"Lets do that one" she said as looked at her with a questionable glance as she smiled at me. Her eyes had that same spark like they always did which made me smile back at her.

"Ok let's do it" I found myself saying as she nodded excitingly as she took the notebook from me and pointed out which parts where hers and which ones where mine.

"Ok I'll start first." She said as she turned her head to me as I did to just to see how close we where. I looked up at her eyes to see them focused on my lips which I licked as she averted her gaze back to my eyes.

"I really want to kiss you right now" she whispered as she started to lean in as I did the same. We slowly leaned into eachother till our lips finally met, I felt the familiar sparks I'd always got when we kissed and couldn't help but smile into the kiss as Lauren pulled me into her more by my belt loops.

She'd pulled me into her between her legs as she wrapped them around my waist as I put my hands on her thighs squeezing them as she moaned into my mouth as she slowly bit my lip which then made me moan.

She'd slowly pulled away as we both panted. I opened my eyes to see hers where still closed as she bit her lip which made me kiss her again as she kissed me back. It'd been awhile since she was always away for tour or we where around the girls.

She put a hand on my chest and slowly pushed me away as I pulled away giving her a confused look as she giggled cutely.

"We have to work on the song babe" she said as I sighed but nodded anyways as she slowly unwrapped her legs from around my waist as I sat back down as I started at her.

"What?" She asked as she looked at me as I smiled and shook my head as I quickly pecked her lips which made her blush. She looked so cute when she blushed, it made me smile more.

"Lets go in together" I said as I pulled her up with me and pulled her to the booth as she giggled and nodded as I opened the door for her as she planted a kiss on my cheek which made me blush as she smiled.

She started singing the hook as I just stared at her in awe. I'd heard Lauren sing before but they where always short parts in her band till they made there 7/27 album which I helped make without the girls or scooter knowing, only Lauren knew, I'd made 'no way' and 'dope' for her even 'squeeze' they where all songs inspired about her.

[Hook: Lauren ]
Take me down
Take me all the way down tonight, soon I'll be leaving
Break me down
Break me all the way down, before the night is over
(Over)
Let's get lost, Let's get lost

[Verse 1: y/n]
What it is, what it could be?
My imagination runs fast
Only if you comin' with me
4 AM staying up past
Or however long these drugs last
Don't know why I live so fast
They be telling me to slow down
I be screaming out "fuck that!"
I really wanna take you down
Moaning is how I wanna make you sound
Can't wait until I get you home
Fuck that I wanna take you now
Let's do it all - have a ball
Hook up tonight in the ladies' room stall
Follow you there I'll let you make the call
You can text all your friends say you'll see them tomorrow
That's if you're down
She never fucked the first night until now
Let me, plow
Faded, I'm drunk off the brown
Stayed up all night on the town
Act like tomorrow just doesn't exist
Time isn't real ain't shit on my wrists
Let go of everything then you have bliss
Then she told me this

[Hook: Lauren]
Take me down
Take me all the way down tonight
Soon I'll be leaving (I'll be leaving)
Break me down
Break me all the way down, before the night is over
(Over)
Let's get lost, Let's get lost

[Verse 2: Y/n]
Let's get lost tonight
You can be supreme Kate Moss tonight
Turn up in the Soho loft tonight
Do drugs, take 10 shots tonight
Awesome I'm naked with Naked and Famous jeans on the floor
Live a wild life, you ain't seen this before
You should give brains and I mean this for sure
That's what genius is for
Beautiful girl that I just met on tour
Another good girl that I'll probably destroy
Her life was stable until she met me
Sheltered and safe so she never gets freed
But she loves trouble she's drawn to the danger
Never goes crazy, I bet I can change her
I could make her fall in love with a stranger
Switch up the pace I don't mean Danny Granger
Can't wait until tomorrow? I'm fine with today
You pretty as fuck and I'm tryna slay
"Let's do this right now" is what I'm trying to say
I can tell you don't love him, you're dying to stray
I do not give a fuck 'bout your ex
I'm not looking for love, I'm just looking for sex
Tension between us had me feeling vexed
Then she sent me a text...

[Hook: Lauren]
Take me down
Take me all the way down tonight, soon I'll be leaving
Break me down
Break me all the way down, before the night is over
Let's get lost, Let's get lost

[Bridge: Y/n]
That's that endless summer, never going back to school
We do what we want to, can't tell me no rules
Every night on the town, going out all the time
And I'm tryna take you down, only thing on my mind

[Outro: Lauren]
Take me down
Take me all the way down tonight, soon I'll be leaving
Break me down
Break me all the way down, before the night is over
Let's get lost, Let's get lost

We'd finished the song within an hour and Lauren and I where now playing around in the studio like teenagers. I ran and tried to hide but Lauren jumped on my back making us fall on the floor with her on my back as I groaned while Lauren kept giggling cutely which made me smile.

She was back. The same old Lauren I knew that was a free-willed soul I'd known for years. She'd finally came back to me.

*********************************************************************

This one was boring, sorry 😐

Tell me what you thought

Vote and comment

Song used: g-eazy: lets get lost ft. Devon Baldwin

Word count: 2725

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 86 18
𝚗./ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 I changed this to a imagine story LMAO😭 i don't know what was going thro...
17.3K 192 9
Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui. and lots and lots of smut. Wattpad has made some parts private so I'm guessing you need to follow me to be able t...
250K 1.9K 21
Wanna have some imagines of you and Neymar JR? Here you go Written for female readers Basically a collection of GIF Imagines about you and soccer pla...
42.4K 2.6K 27
"imagine something beautiful. Everything that defines your definition of beauty and mix it into a person. Imagine being able to hold everything you'v...