Welcome To My Hectic life...

By SSBMA1994

Sakinah- Muslim, random, weird, kind, misfortunate~ Mirza- Jerk, playboy, mean, boy band and let me stress ev... More

Welcome To My Hectic life...
Chapter One..... Allah hates me?
Chapter Two.....First day of school
Chapter Three.....Made friends and enemies
Chapter Four.....Made fun of
Chapter Five.....Heated fight
Chapter Six.....Ghosts?
Chapter Seven.....The new guy
Chapter Eight...Co-relation between nightmare and reality
Chapter Nine.....Carefree
Chapter Ten (Part One).....Broken Promise
Chapter Ten (Part Two).....Broken Promise
Chapter Eleven..... Arts of betrayal (Part One)
Chapter Eleven.....Arts of betrayal (part two)
Chapter Eleven.....Arts of betrayal (Part Three)
Chapter Twelve.....Last day
Chapter Thirteen.....Peer pressure
Chapter Fourteen.....School gone wild (Part One)
Chapter Fifteen...Secret out in the open
Chapter Sixteen.....You humiliated me now you humiliate yourself
Chapter Seventeen.....The Psycho, The Kick-Ass Charmer And The Gothic (Part One)

Chapter Fourteen.....School gone wild (Part Two)

694 12 2
By SSBMA1994

I dedicate this chapter to someone awesome I met recently on Wattpad, Maimunah ;)

Oh. And a shout out to Kainatsanger and RINaina :)

To all my readers, sorry this chapter came extremely late I've been extremely busy lately.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading this chapter!

I did a little re-kept and surely some of you might be wondering why in the last chapter Jerk and Shaliza was missing in class? Well... Go read:P

SSBMA1994

=D

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Fourteen.....School gone wild (Part Two)

(Jerk's P.O.V)

     "Cockroach?" I raised an eyebrow. Where the heck did that come from? Just what the hell goes inside this brat's head anyways? And why was she crying earlier?

     Sakinah sniffed holding in her tears and embarrassment,"Yes. Cockroach."

     She looked so funny and beaten down. I studied her and in merely seconds I figured her out; I could read her like a piece of paper. so, 'she's had a terrible day which I'm guessing Shaliza was the cause. She hadn't predicted bumping into me - her greatest enemy- and Shaliza all at one go. Realizing her biggest nightmare coming true, she was desperate to run away but sadly found herself stuck with no way out. So now, she's putting on her defense mechanism.'

     Hmm...Sakinah, defensive? I thought about the idea momentarily. Should I break that little fragile barrier now? Although it was scrutinizing tempting, a part of me was telling me that now was probably not the time. She's probably at her peak and I shouldn't push my limits. If I was going to bully her, I should take one step at a time. So I decided to go on another route and test the defense barrier she set up.

     "I though I was 'Jerk' , why cockroaches all of a sudden?" I smirked looking amused at Sakinah stuttering to get an answer.

     "B-Because..." Sakinah clung on her white Kurta which had a black flowery designs on it as she thinks for an answer;quick.

     "Because?" I can't help teasing her. Messing with sakinah was just to fun to refuse.

      "BECAUSE I absolutely HATE and DETEST Cockroaches the same way I do you! There you have it; Cockroach and Lizard. Aren't you two just a lovely couple?" That slightly caught me off guard, not only the message, but the way she screamed it at my face in satisfaction before struting away. What was with her and shouting anyway? I never get over it. Sakinah bumped herself against me and Shaliza as she made her way to class.

*****

     Sakinah left and never once looked back. Her figure almost fading in the distance. Shaliza eyed her back with full of hatred. Her shoulder-lenght brown hair was a hot mess with spikes all over as if in correspondence to her anger. her fists were pressed tightly.

     "That little brat!" She groaned.

     She lunged a step forwards but I held her back with my arm. "Hey, patience now." I warned her. Sockingly, she pushed my arm away in furry. I was slightly turned on by it yet I pushed the idea away.

     I stared at her intently. "What is this? Now you are turning against me?"

     "I've had enough of that Savannah Brat! This is between me and her." She groaned again gritting her teeth as she once again made a fruitless attempt to charge right at Sakinah but again I held her back, this time tighter. 'Savanah?'

     "No it is not! I don't know what goes around between you and her behind my back, but I remember telling you Sakinah was my case; I'll handle her!" I spat.

     "Great, then what are you waiting for? Let's go teach her some lesson!" She exclaimed excitedly.

     "What? No,no,no Shaliza. That's MY job. Not yours. I don't want you butting in." My voice filled with venom.

     "Oh yeah? 'Your job'?? Then tell me, what have you achieved so far huh?"She tested.

     I gasped and gave her a mocking look in return. "PLENTY. You want me to lay it all out for you? Well here goes..."

     She interrupted me, uninterested with what I had to say. "All I see is you two getting closer through the entire ordeal!!" She shouted, frustrated and turning the other direction with her arms crossed. It was clear that she was upset. But my mind was elsewhere. I was at shock at her statement. 'Me and Sakinah getting ...closer? Had it really?' I recalled all my times with Sakinah and it halted when Hassan came to mind. That was when I was pretty much convinced that it was way impossible. Me and Sakinah's relationship was no more than arguments and enmity.

     I didn't know why, but right now I felt rage at Shaliza's accusation. " You know that's not true, take that back!" Shaliza didn't respond. "Hey!" I pressed her shoulder and turned her around so that she faces me. I was shocked to see tears brimming in her eyes. Now I understood the scale of disappointment and upset she was about all this.

     Her eyes was still reluctant to face me as she tried to keep her tears in to her straight. Her expression masked betrayal. "I see it all. A bad replay of the past. You leaving me for the 50th time and I thought that that was going to be my last hearing about it, but no...I guess the 51st is just coming soon." Her voice bitter while tears still roamed down her pink cheeks. She sobbed and sniffed, fruitlessly trying to wipe away her tears to not show her insecurity and vulnerability. Suddenly i was overwhelmed by guilt downing on me.   

     "Hey, come on Babe. Don't be like that..." I soothed her.

     "I feel like a fool Mirza! I may appear strong, but a heartbreak still hurts as much. I'm at my peak, I don't think I can handle another breakdown." Her tears fell mercilessly ruining her eyeliner and mascara in the process.

     I paused one moment as I looked at her lovingly and sympathetic. Finally something clicked in my mind. "I got it!" Shaliza wrap her arms bemusedly.

     "Shaliza. I've been neglecting your kindness. And for that, I'm a jerk." I wiped her tears clean and enveloped her hands in mind. Shaliza waited not responding but gasped when I bent on my knees.

     "Accept my offer." I kissed her hand.

     "W-w-what?" She stuttered confused and flushing a deep red.

     My eyes pivoted upwards as I looked at her expectantly. "A date."

*****

     I and Shaliza had totally escaped the remaining of school to go on our date. Though it was probably a first for her, it definitely wasn't for me. Pfft, only a dumb school lover like Sakinah won't do such a rebellious act. I smirked.

     I threw both my bag and Shaliza's across the school gate. I helped her through it first before climbing my way out smoothly next. We walked away happily out of that place I like to call hell on earth. I rest my left arm on Shaliza's shoulders. I looked at her joyous face. The corner of her lips quirked upwards into a huge smile which she cannot hide and contagiously, it made me smile along with her. Her puffy cheeks were slightly apparent from all that crying. It's true though, she's one heck of a faithful girlfriend incomparable to all the hundreds slutty girls I've dated in the past. Sometimes I can't help but wonder: Why didn't she just dump me and move on with her life? Still, it's heartwarming to know she love me that greatly and rather reassuring.

     I leaned in and kissed the top of her head. She just smiled wider and blushed.

     "So, where do you wanna go Princess?" She halted and turned sideways where a secure glass shop resides. She gasped excitedly and pointed to the rack of "beautiful" clothes that resides. I internally groan. Whatever she was saying right then went into my right ear and left through my other ear.

     But then something caught my eye. A slight reflection of me and Shaliza standing side by side lying on the glass surface of the shop. I wondered if me and her would last? I mean, I do have a soft spot for her in my heart, but I don't know if I could love her the way that lovers do. I stared intently at the reflection which soon moulded into a gooey substance and into a huge Cockroach standing with it's thin disgusting arm wrapping around a huge lizard's "shoulder". I gasped and took a step backwards, stunned.

     "What's wrong, honey?" Shaliza looked at me curious.

     I closed my eyes and rubbed them, then reopened it again. It was just a reflection of me and Shaliza in the glass NOT a paired up cockroach and lizard!

     "W-Nothing," I groaned, "let's just go inside and get this shopping torture over with." We entered the glass doors.

     'Fuck, Sakinah. Seriously, fuck. You're gonna get it for messing with my brain and eyesight.' I internally swore although technically it wasn't Sakinah's fault.

     'How dare she compared the all to awesome ME to a hideous COCKROACH!' I  groaned.

***

(Sakinah's P.O.V)

     "No,no. Bad dog! Sit. I say sit!" Snoopy was creeping the hell out of me. I kinda wasn't expecting his presence on my way to school. Not to mention the way he was acting right now was way too freaky. 

     "Come on, don't do this to me dawg! I thought we had come to good terms since I bought you since I gave you those expensive dog food yesterday. Do you know how much that had cost me? 12 freaking Singapore dollars! You owe me big time, now let's just act civil from today onwards. Please?" My voice was hopeful.

     I kept shouting and stepping backwards as Snoopy can't stop sniffing my shoes, my legs my hands, and just all around me as if he was expecting me to bring him something. Wait...don't tell me?

     "No Snoopy! I can't afford to buy you expensive dog food everyday!" Snoopy whimpered disappointed which suddenly turned into an angry growl. It was as if he was really looking forward to his food, and now just pretty upset.

     I already knew what was coming to me next. I ran away as fast as my legs could carry me. Damn, it's all business with this dog. Another reason why I feel that this world is doomed. Everyone's all after materialistic things like per say dog food instead of a precious human girl's life.

     Left. Right. Swerve. Jump!

     "Oh Allah please  prolong my death. Don't let me die this early innocent morning on my way to school. Verily by your name I live and by your name I die."

***

     "Hassan?" Hassan appeared. I wondered if he had been waiting for my arrival to school.

     "Hey, sorry about yesterday." He uttered.

     "Yeah, me too I guess.

      "Hey, I've got something for you." I was shocked but looked at him expectantly. He took out a beautiful silver ring with flowers of different coloured petals in each. But what attracted me the most was the words written on every petals.

     I read it out loud. "Find (blue petal)  happiness (green) in (orange) ordinary (pink) days (yellow). Wow. This is really beautiful." Hassan looked glad that I like it.

     "Yeah. That ring helped my mum through hard times."

     "Wait! This is your mum's? No, I can't take this!" I panicked.

     "Relax, she gave it to you herself. Just take it as an early birthday present from us."

     "But that's not until two weeks!"

     "I know. Whatever."

     I wore the ring on my forefinger and adored it. "Well I got something for you too." Hassan looked puzzled. I took out a book from my beg. "Remember what you asked me yesterday about god and fate. Well, this is for. You can skip to the chapter about qadak and qadar if you're lazy. You don't necessarily have to accept what it said. I just hope it'll help you out a little with your doubts."

     "Uh, thanks?" He took a brief look at the blue book then kept it in his beg.

     "By the way, I won't be able to hang out with you as much from now on. Well, not that I mind, but my religion is very dear to me. So if we're gonna hang out, I want at least Raudhah or Layla to be present. Hope you don't mind."

     Hassan looked confused but then shrugged and nodded. "What about your distant uncle?"

     "Oh yes, that. He's quite busy now, but insyaalah my mum is trying to contact him and find a date where he's free."

     He nodded then walked away.

***

     I walked to class admiring my ring. My face turned sour when I realised the only seat left on the class was one which was beside Jerk. I sense something bad was going to happen to me already. I was pissed. But on the good side, at least I had my army Layla on my left and Raudhah beside her. Hassan was at the far end at the back of the class. He seems distracted about something. I guess he was still thinking about his mum. Poor guy. I pray his mum will make it through the operation insyaallah.

     While waiting for the teacher, I wrote a quick note to Layla: "I'm  guessing I've got a fresh bowl of noodles waiting for me in the canteen?" I passed it to Layla and she read it. She rolled her eyes, "You and your food," she mumbled. I stuck out my tongue at her. She then pass it to Raudhah and I return to admiring my ring again. Jerk had been observing me.

    "You got a new ring?" He asked.

     "Yup. It looks so good doesn't it?" I smiled brightly at my ring.

     Jerk snorted. "I am way better looking." I rolled my eyes and ignored him. We remained silent. I continued admiring my ring, reading the initials over and over. "Find happiness in ordinary days." I wonder what it meant.

     Soon, a mysterious teacher entered the class. Everyone stood up from their seats to greet the teacher then sat back down. The teacher introduced herself as Miss Nadia. It was English now. I guess she was the new relief teacher. She preached about our O-levals examination coming soon and it's about time we buck up. Then she talked about preparing us for oral examination and it was good to read the news and increase our general knowledge. She told us the format of the examination and really interesting good tips to score. Unfortunately, that Lizzard Shaliza's high pitch voice was distracting my concentration.

     Shaliza was sitting near the front bragging to her close friends about the 'wonderful' date she had with Jerk. Guess that's where they suddenly disappeared to yesterday. Well, not that I cared. Call me a melodramatic, goody-two-shoes nerd or whatever but i cannot stomach when someone's being rude to the teachers. After quite some time, I decided it was about time that Lizzard shut her mouth.

     "To the people who's sitting near the front, you got all rights to keep quiet while the teacher is teaching." The class went silent. Hassan was sleeping at the back oblivious to the fight that was about to unravel.

     Shaliza gave me daggers. "What if I don't wanna?" she retorted.

     "Well the door is close by you, what are you waiting for?" Everyone gasped.

     Shaliza gritted her teeth and stood angrily from her seat. "Why I don't know, you death perhaps?!" Jerk gave Shaliza a warning look, whatever that meant.

     "Okay, okay, enough. Settle down" Miss Nadia interrupted, unhappy.

     "Lizard."

     "Bitch."

     "Whatever is worse that lizards, you tell me? Oh yes, that would be you! Haha, silly me."

     The teacher cut in, "so, you will be working in pairs to discuss about the recent hot topics in the news. Layla you will be with Sayed. Shaliza with Saifuddin. Raudhah with Alwi. Hassan with Qistina. .... And lastly, umm, Sakinah right? You will be with the guy sitting next to you."

     "Hahaha, yeah right! Nice one Miss." There's just no way.

     Miss Nadia stood folding her arms. "Excuse me? I am serious. Now get to work."

     "What, HIM?! No atomic way, Miss. Even if I respect you as my teacher." I was starting to panic.

     "Look who's rude to the teacher now, Hypocrite." Shaliza hissed.

     "Shut up. Don't you think I'm doing you a favour. I don't want to be with your stinking boyfriend!" Shaliza looked deadly but kept her anger blaring to herself as she bit her lips and held down a nasty reply.

     "Enough is enough! I'm sorry Sakinah, but my decision is final, whether you like it or not." The teacher deadpanned.

     Jerk opened his arms jokingly and teased, "Come on. I know you can't resist me. Isn't this the moment you've been waiting for?"

     My face mirrored disgust. "SHUT UP!" That just made me more determined to obstinate no matter what.

     I turned to the teacher seriously. "Miss Nadia, if you partner me up with Jerk here, I will fail your class purposely, I will hate this subject, I won't ever enter this class again and I will put a grudge against you for dear life." Although I like Miss Nadia based on her first impression, I will not pair up with Jerk! Unless I want something bad happen to me, which I don't.

     Miss Nadia looked enraged. "Is that supposed to be a threat?"

     I was pissed myself. "Well it definitely isn't a singalong. It's a warning Miss, just don't do it for English sake!"

     She was about to say something but I cut in quickly. "Miss, PLEASE! You may not understand this now since you're still young and new to this school, but as you grow, you will understand the wisdom behind my words."

     "WHAT IN THE BOOK OF SENSOLOGY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Don't mess with me, kid. I'm the grown up here."

     "You may be right in terms of age. But in terms of senior citizenship of this school, I am therefore older and wiser. Just trust me on this!"

     The teacher looked like she was about to explode, "Sakinah. You will do as I s-"

     Before she knew it, the class join in the discussion to help her make her decision.

     "Don't do it Miss, she's not joking. World war 2 will unravel and you will no doubt withdraw your courier as a teacher and will be traumatised forever." -Nerds-

     "Do it, do it! It's been so long since I've last watched wrestling, it'll be hell in the cell." -Jokers-

     "I'm fine either way. I guess a little entertainment won't hurt." -Emo-

     "For English sake, this is taking too long! Just partner up Sakinah with somebody else if you care about peace and tranquility in your life, or be daring and take that risk of partnering them up. Just make up your decision so we can move on!" -the remaining,impatient students of the class-

     That successfully scared the teacher and made her think twice about her decision on whether it would be a smart move to do so. "Alright, alright for heaven sake! Sakinah, you be with Hassan and Qistina- his initial partner- will be with Jerk. My god!"

     I sighed, relieved. Hassan was still sleeping through this; maybe he didn't get enough sleep yesterday? "THANK YOU! For a second there, I thought I would have to resolve to plan 2. You made the right decision Miss, may god bless you."

     Miss Nadia looked at me with a weird amused expression. "How did you do that? How were you able to change my mind in a snap? You give me the creeps, kid. I might have to review your school portfolio later on if I'm gonna survive being your teacher."

     Jerk sigh, "That's just her ability, Miss. Her family, her friends, even me myself had gone through the experience. Lesson of the day;  you hang out with Sakinah for too long, your head will be filled with crap." He said as from the heart as if he's been through it.

     That's not true! The whole class nodded silently in agreement and understanding to the statement. Whatever. At least, I won't be paired with Jerk and that's all that matters. Hopefully so, I got no misfortune waiting for me today.

***

     The bell rang signalling recess and I literally ran with the greatest joy and a huge grin. There on my usual table was my noodles! 'Oh my sweetheart, I will never let anything get in between you and my stomach ever again-I promise!'

     "Oh, why all the trouble? Now I have no choice but to eat this up or it will go to waste!" I joked to my friends beside me as I read my prayer and dig in, savouring every taste with delight.

     Raudhah rolled her eyes. "Yes, eat up, you eating machine. God you're like a monster." Raudhah teased and Layla burst out laughing and I smiled cheekily.

     "That's right. Along with the bowl itself and the utensils! Who knows, maybe if she's still starving she'll eat us both too!" Layla added, laughing.

      I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Gross. I could, but I don't wanna throw up in the process." We were all sent laughing.

     Suddenly, a figure came close to my head and whispered in my ear. "This is for messing with my boyfriend." The voiced whispered evilly. Next thing I knew, my food went splashing down my head; the noodles wiggling over my hijab like weird blond hairs and the soup wetting my clothes. It took me a moment to realise what was happening. The sooner I realised, I felt the little devil inside me creep out and about to explode. Seriously, SERIOUSLY?! Whoever this person is, they're gonna get it real bad I promise!

     SHALIZA. I grit my teeth and held my fist tight. "You little twerp!" I hissed. She was standing in the far end in front of me. Sh has no idea what's coming towards her.

     "Hey there, miss me!" she smirked, "I hope you don't mind about that, I was just trying to be a friend to you."

     "A FRIEND?" I felt my anger doubled. I guess she's still trying to play the pissing game, feeding more into my already blaring anger. "How so, Lizard?"

     She seemed unaffected, "Well..." She looked up with her forefinger taping on her chin as though she was thinking innocently. She looked like a nine year old trying to do an innocent good deed that went horribly wrong. "I juhst tot twat I shud help u owt so u won't get faht aldough you are pweety thin nw." She smiled innocently like a child an it sickens me.

    "That's it! Friend, my ass!" I ran towards her and grab the closest object and jumped at her to attack. We both fell on the ground. She fought to push me away but I was too pissed to back down. "Wait! What are you planning to do with that black permanent marker?" She panicked.

     "Wehl...There's a smudge on ur lipstik and as a FWEN I want to hewp u fix dat!"

     "WITH THAT BLACK PERMANENT MARKER, ARE YOU INSANE?!" she pushed my wrist away with all her might. It was a constant struggle and somewhere near the back someone shouted, "FOOD FIGHT!!" and food went flying all around the canteen like volcanic attacks.

     I managed to colour half of Shaliza's lips but then an unknown dish hit my face from somewhere and Shaliza managed to free herself and ran. It was like hell on earth, this canteen. I wipe the food out of my face in disgust. Now where is that pest Lizard? 

     Mirza and his friends came rushing in. "Wohoo, cat fight, cat fight," then when Jerk saw me and Shaliza he groaned, "man, why is it always you two again."

     "Mirza. Take this girfriend of yours back and educate her some morals so all this won't be necessary again." I hissed.

     "Hey!" Shaliza retorted, pissed. "Mirza, this is your chance, defend me!"

     "Honey, you knew if you hadn't started this it wouldn't have happened. Let's just-" Jerk sighed but then saw Hassan helping me out and an indescribable anger set in him.

     "Are you okay Sakinah?" Hassan soothed me and helped me out.

     "That's right twerp. Instead of you attacking my girlfriend, how about you deal with that ugly friend of yours first?" Jerk blared.

     "E-Excuse me??" I stared at Jerk in disbelief.

    Hassan tense up looking furious that ever. "What...did you...just call Sakinah?"Hassan looked more pissed about what Jerk said about me than the negative statement about himself. 

      "You heard me pussy. Now why don't you go play barbie dolls with that bratty friend of yours while you both wait for your mums to come fetch you?" Jerk imitated a little girls voice.

    "Take back what you said about Sakinah!" Hassan warned.

     "Make me." Jerk not even taking a hint, instead took it as a challenge.

     Hassan gave a scary smile and I tensed up. Oo. This is bad. I stared at his eyes waiting for the signs of black kicking in.  "Oh-ho, you funny little twerp..." He pushed Jerk hard and Jerk was sent falling backwards. To others, Mirza would look over dramatic or plain week for falling that easily but they have NO idea.

     There it was, a slight flash of black setting in Hassan's eyes then disappearing again. Hassan rolled up both his sleeves. "Someone has got to teach you some manners  cause clearly your mum is not doing a good job." That was it. Hassan hit the spot and Jerk ran punching him but sadly missed.  Instead Hassan kneed Mirza's stomach. It was now, Me and Hassan versus Jerk and Shaliza. Hmm, this is fun! No wait, I've got to stop this.

     I stopped Shaliza from hitting Hassan. "Wait, don't you dare. Let's just cooperate. You go calm Jerk down while I'll try my best to calm Hassan, otherwise, by the looks of it, your boyfriend will not survive." Shaliza nodded half hearted with tears in her eyes.

       "NO! I will not stop! NO ONE TALKS ABOUT MY MUM LIKE THAT, NO ONE." Jerk refused to stop trying against Shaliza's pries. Hassan was the same. They look pretty dead set. With no choice Shaliza went right in between them and help Jerk beat Hassan. Okay, now that's not fair! Now I have to help Hassan beat Jerk! But I can't touch him because of my religion. So I took the nearest food and threw at Jerk. It was comical!

     Suddenly I was reminded of my last experience getting in between Jerk and Hassan fighting. Gawd, did it went bad! I fainted with a bruise on my face for days. So I stepped back silently and watched from afar as Shaliza committed the grave mistake I did. That poor girl. I can't help her now.

     Shaliza kept beating Hassan. "STOP BEATING MY BOYFRIEND YOUU!" She tried holding Hassan back from behind. Hassan did not once beat her but it was clear that he was getting frustrated. Jerk was about to take his chance to beat Hassan in the face and hopefully break his nose. Hassan dodged down as Jerk tried to punch his face and so it hit Shaliza instead.

     "Woaaaa!!" I glared. I was right about this happening! Shaliza fainted in slow motion.

     That successfully stopped the fighting and the canteen went into dead silence. Jerk rubbed his hair frustrated and pissed. "This is your fault!" Jerk pointed at Hassan accusing.

     "How is it my fault, your'e the one who accidentally hit her!" Hassan defended himself and smirked at the stress it's putting on Jerk yet slightly sympathetic about Shaliza. Jerk carried Shaliza in his arms and brought her away.

***

Dear diary,

M.O.T.D=  Oh diary! Just when I thought I had just avoided misfortunes for today and that an entry wasn't necessary, looks like it was too early for that statement. As soon as Shaliza fainted and Mirza bringing him away, the teacher came and asked for who was responsible. With Shaliza gone, they all stared at me! Darn that Shaliza; she got a blessing in disguise. Now she won't get blamed or punished for this.

     Everyone gave me dirty looks, ESPECIALLY the cleaner who was the worse of all!  The old lady hand me her mop and some cleaning utensil. That was halve the punishment, the remaining halve will be though up by the principal soon.

     (flashback)

     "That's enough. It was my fault anyways. I'll do the rest." Hassan was being a gentleman.

     "B-But.."

    "Just go." Hassan dead panned. I had no choice so I left.

****

 (Mirza's P.O.V)

     (Flashback)

     After bringing Shaliza to the nurse office, I went up to the canteen to check on the damage. Suddenly I saw Sakinah and Hassan. I spied on them talking. Then I saw Sakinah  walked away. Suddenly, as Hassan observe to see that she was really gone, as I looked away one moment then looked back on the canteen, it was all clean. Impossible!

      (End of flash back)

     I went home, can't stop thinking about what happened and how it was possible.

     My mum greeted me by the door. 'Oh my who did this to you?" My mum panicked looking at the bruise on my face.

     "I went clumsy and got hit by the wall."

      There was a long pause as my mum treated my bruise. "I love you Mom, you know that right?"

     "Aww honey, I love you too. You are my everything." She kissed my forehead. You too mum, you too.

     Suddenly, I'm reminded of Sakinah. She's a cute feisty girl that is worth exploring...everything about her is adventurous...And Hassan, what was he hiding? Did he have powers? His strength was impossibly strong. And at the canteen...Nah, Impossible.

_____________________

So sorry for the very late update. Firstly, I was deadly busy. Second, I didn't know if people were still into my book. Oh! And sorry for my horrible gramar and spelling mistakes. I wrote this in a rush as I wrote in time limit as I had not much free time nor the privillage to use it that long. Plus, there was this part where I wrote for about an hour and a half and I ecidentally rid it =.= Can you imagine, all those hard work of typing for more than an hour and I just had to retype it? I was pissed ;P

Anyways, I got a good feeling about next chapter. Really look forward to it! :P

Things you might want to look 4ward to:

1)  Will Jerk eventually find out about Hassan's powers? If so, how and what will he do with that knowledge? :0 ! haha

2) ...(I'm not sure now. But just try to guess whatever the plot may be in the next chap, I wanna know if it's too predictable or cliche)

3) Something funny will happen between Jerk and Sakinah...Guess what that will be?? :P

Sakinah is a very weird character isn't she? Sorry, bare with her aites? Picture on the side is Shaliza>>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 817 32
Inaya Hussein is a happy go to 20-year-old studying medicine wanting to make her parents proud. Religion plays a huge part in her life. Her two best...
188K 14K 58
●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...
60.4K 1.6K 34
This story is about , Kiara(Y/N) a special girl with many identity having secrets. Kiara has a dark past and a revenge to be taken with a bright foll...
181K 12.3K 55
"Just a reminder you're nothing but just their tutor and we are tolerating you in our house cuz you're a friend of that stupid girl, so act formal an...