until i found you {l.h}

By no_lol_k

Some would do anything for someone they love. More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
YOU GUYSSS!!!!!1!1!!11111!!!!!

Chapter 1.

157 7 6
By no_lol_k

EMILYS POV.

The day I have been dreaming of, my entire life. It was finally here. I could not be more happy. I was finally sixteen. So many more privileges. So much more freedom. I felt the grin plaster across my face, and I began to look forward to the most exciting part about this entire day,

Presents.

I'm a sixteen year old, with the mentality of a six year old.

My wandering thoughts were interrupted as there was a knock at my bedroom door.

"Time to get up, my beautiful birthday girl!" My mom sings through the door.

She jumps back as I open the door. Already awake and showered.

"Already two steps ahead of you, Mum!" I chirp as I peck her cheek with a kiss. "So, did you make my usual birthday breakfast?" I ask with a smirk.

"How could I forget? You did put two reminders on my phone, and an alarm."

She slightly giggles. I laugh lightly, as I pull my long black waves into a messy bun. Preparing myself to eat like a pig.

As I walk into the dining room, I see five different plates of different types I food. Eggs, bacon, pancakes, French toast, sausage, you name it. It was there. And boy did it smell good.

.

After eating to the point of my stomach exploding, I run up to my room to get ready for school. I pull a black pullover sweater with the words 'Hipster Please' on the front, along with some plain black leggings, and tan Uggs. I grab my curling iron, and begin curling my hair.

As I finish curling my hair, I grab two bobby pins, and pin my bangs up and spray some hairspray to hold it back throughout the day.

I slip my backpack over one shoulder, and walk towards the front door.

"Wow Emily, thanks got the hug good bye!" I hear a familiar voice call.

I chuckle before going and giving the man a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye daddy. I love you."

And with that, I walk out of the door and head to the bus stop.

.

As I step on the bus, I am welcomed by the bus driver, with a 'Happy birthday'.

I take my usual seat, next to my best friend Ryen.

"Happy birthday!" She hugs me. Handing me a small box, wrapped in gift wrap with little presents on it.

I groan.

"Ryen! I said no presents." I whine.

"Oh shut your mouth an open it." She playfully slaps my hand.

I open the small box, to find two lockets. One with an 'E' and one with an 'R'. Inside, on the right, was a picture of us when we were in sixth grade, and on the left, a picture of us from the picture we took yesterday.

I felt my eyes full with tears, but I bite my lip to hold them back.

"Thank you, so much." I hug her.

I immediately put mine on, and Ryen does the same.

___

We arrive to school, and I am greeted by my boyfriend, Trent.

"Happy birthday, baby!" He wraps me in his warm arms.

"Thank you!" I kiss his cheek. "Are you still coming over after school? My mom is making cake." I smirk.

"Of course! How could I miss your moms amazing cake?!" He shouts.

"Hush! You're causing a scene!" We giggle.

__________

Hi! This is my first story on Wattpad. Hope you like it! Please please please vote, and comment.

Sorry it's such a shortt first chapter!

I will make it up with my next update. Sorry if this fanfiction seems stupid. ): It will hopefully get better!

Thank you for reading!

Vote!

Comment!

xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
48.6K 1.5K 67
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
60.1K 149 18
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni