21 days ; wheesa

By snowheein

❝ make me like you. ❞ where wheein had to make hyejin fall for her. warning; lgbt+ published; 20170629 comple... More

prologue
day 1
day 2
day 3
day 5
day 6
day 7
day 8
day 9
day 10
day 11
day 12
day 13
day 14
day 15
day 16
day 17
day 18
day 19
day 20
day 21
epilogue

day 4

4.2K 219 43
By snowheein

[ unedited ]
hwasa's pov

the alarm clock rang shrilly. annoyed, i turned my body over and slammed the wailing object down.
thump!
all i heard was a crashing sound resonating my ears before i fell right back to sleep.

the next moment i woke up, all hell broke loose. my alarm clock, which had successfully acquired new cracks over its surface, showed 8:30. i was late. i barely brushed my teeth, threw on my uniform, grabbed my bag and headed out of the door.

needless to say, i earned a disapproving glare from the miss venus when i finally made it to school. she bared her teeth in an ugly snarl, hissing a warning before letting me walk to my seat.

as i returned to my seat, wheein immediately turned her attention to me. she beckoned at the worksheet miss venus was going through. with a sigh, i aimlessly shoved my hands into my bag to retrieve my chemistry stuffs.

to my horror, i realised that i left them on my study desk yesterday. due to my haste this morning, i had forgotten to pack my bag. i was exploding internally.

and the worst thing? i had no food; and i didn't even ate my breakfast in the morning.

it's definitely gonna be a long day...

"hyejin ah you forgot your stuffs?" wheein commented with a smile, sharing her worksheets with me. embarrassed, i nodded sheepishly and made sure to keep out of miss venus's way. to my relief, she spared me today.

while the rest of the class had their break, i took my phone out, plunged my earphones in and blasted loud music. at least i did not forget to bring my phone.

much to my amusement, i blinked as i watched a lunchbox slowly sliding its way to my table. i peered up at the only person who would do that.

wheein beamed, her eyes filled with pure innocence.

"i'm full, i ate a lot for breakfast today. want some?"

instantly, a smile broke out from my face as i took some of her food. she smiled as she watched me devour her food.

as expected, i will never starve with wheein around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 297 14
Wheein is best friends with Lisa and Moonbyul. One day Lisa invited Hwasa over to work at Wheein place. After they leave from the store and hanging o...
7.5K 184 12
Sequel to I'm In Love With My Best Friend Hope you enjoy this story! Warning: Genderbender and if you haven't read the first book, then i hope that y...
90.5K 3.3K 4
FRIENEFITS [COMPLETE]📖 N. less than a relationship but more than friendship. "Don't look at it as a casual Saturday humping mundane. Look at it as i...
13.8K 447 30
oh moon byulyi, why are you playing with my heart? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ •hwabyul (byul & hyejin fic) •some moonsun (byul & yongsun) w...