Could It Be You ? (Completed)

De TessMaya28

When ur really messed up and need help (literally)... "what can help "u ask urself...While u find ur true lov... Mais

chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
New session chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Notice
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
The end chapter 36
Love
WRITER OF THE BOOK
special chapter ...

chapter 2

126 18 14
De TessMaya28

Everything is just normal like a beautiful normal relationship....
He is the best in the school in sports while May sings soprano and also the rest but her specialty is in soprano majorly...

Their relationship stays calm for about a week then from just liking each other to falling in love so it may seem ....

Her birthday was coming up soon in a few days . It came up on a Saturday, some friends came over that day and went for bike rides then for dinner....

One of her friends stayed over till Monday and since they both go to the same school they went together....

That same day she got her present from Jake her boyfriend ... A kiss ...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

11.9K 625 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
43.1K 1.4K 34
This is the sequel to Found Myself Dreaming so if you haven't read that yet, please do so! -------------- You are an American actor who fell in love...
11.4K 367 27
"I can understand you. I know what you are feeling right now," he said as he approached me. But I stopped him and tears streamed down my face. "You...
SAVE ME {Jung Hoseok} De alex

Mistério / Suspense

623 40 14
What would you do if someone you loved killed someone? Would you help them? Would you try to save them? Hell, would you still love them? Welcome to S...