CRUCIAL™

By iiamskittles

Not everything has a an happy ending. More

Introduction
First Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Shoutouts
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
...
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
A/N
A/N
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
SKIP THIS
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Trivia
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
SEQUEL

Chapter 30

1.5K 87 175
By iiamskittles

(TyShawn Is Jayla's Older Brother, Who She Named Her Baby After 🌚 He's In the Mm )

Excuse Errors

****

Mateo POV

Me, Ayo, Alonzo And Josiah Were Sitting Outside Of My House waiting For Jayla's Older Brother TyShawn to show up, But He's Late.

"Man, My Girl Kidnapped bruh", I said Getting up.

Just As They were about to stand, A Black Van Pulled Up Into the Driveway.

"'Bout Time.", Ayo Muttered as I rolled my eyes.

He Got out and shut the door, then walked over to where we were, smiling.

"Wazzam Y'all, How Y'all Doing ?", He Smirked.

"Really?", I Stalefaced Him," My Girlfriend- yo SISTER, Just Got Kidnapped By Her Ex, So What You Think ?"

"Well Then..." , He Ruffled up his Hair," Leggo Save My Sister Then", He Said, Chucking Ayo his Keys.

***

Lucas POV

"Smile for the Camera."

I chuckled, Sending The Picture to Her Little Boyfriend.

-Ain't She Pretty ? 12:56

I Looked Up from my Phone At Her, Seeing That She Was Glaring At Me.

I leaned down, and kissed the ducktape on her lips.

*SMACK*

I hissed, holding my jaw. I Felt my Phone Vibrate, Seeing that The boy Had Replied to me.

-Dont touch her, I swear to god 12:59

I Replied "Too Late" Just to mess with His Mind.

"Don't Worry Jay", I cooed in her ear, putting the cuffs on her. "I won't let them get you."

"UGH, Bro why you still messing with that girl.", Tasia Hollered from the next room.

"Stay out my business man!"

"Yea, Whatever, Mama Said Stop Making All that Noise.", she replied walking in the room.

"Don't Play With Me, Knowing very well this my House.", I scowled.

"Mhm, Come here, I gotta show you sum", She Said, Going Upstairs.

"Ite", I looked at Jayla One more time, who didn't look surprised, before following my sister.

She patted on a seat by hers in the living room to show me a picture on her phone.

"Wassup?", I sat down , waiting for her to show me whatever.

"You Know Zavi got arrested?", She Snickered.

"Forreal?", I Smirked.

"Mhm, It's on His Fan page."

"Broo." I looked away. "Dumbest Cousin Ever."

"He Gets It from yo Daddy's Side", She Looked at me.

"Like heck He Does. Lame ole boy."

"Coming from the guy who just stole his Ex girlfriend."

I rolled my eyes. She dont understand.

"Anyways, Zavi went to Jail for fooling around with some underage kid. Got her pregnant too.", She said shaking her head.

"Dang. Irresponsible."

"Mhm."

"What Time Is It ?" I got up.

"Um.....12:34"

"Damn, We gotta catch the flight Sus." , I headed back to the basement to get Jayla.

"Come On Bae...Let's Go.", I Grabbed Her By Arm, Pulling her to her feet.

"Mmhnm", She Mumbled, Yanking her Arm out of my Grip.

"Say what?", I Yanked the Tape of her lips, making her groan. She threw curses at me as i dragged her out the basement.

"Come On, Let's Go !" I repeated, Pulling her.

"Oh Wait." I Held out one Of My Shirts. "Put this on."

She Dangled Her Chained up Hands In my Face, Looking at me Dumb.

I Unlocked the cuffs and handed her the shirt. Just as she put it over her head, I heard a Crash then Tasia Scream.

I ran upstairs, busting through the Living room. Tasia Was On the Floor Twitching, By The Broken Window.

"Dang", I whisper- yelled. I felt a shock as I reached down to touch her. She got Tazed.

"COME OUT WHERE I CA' SEE YA.", I Yelled, Pulling out my Glock and Cocking it.

I heard tip toes from all around me.

I Ran Downstairs and Grabbed Jayla, Who now had the shirt on, and Pulled her Upstairs.

"Don't Try no funny stuff." I Said Through Gritted Teeth.

She Nodded as I Opened The Door And Dragged Her By her Arm To My Car.

Just as I sat In the Car, The House Exploded, Making the car shake from the closeness.

Tasia Was Still In Thea'

"Dang", I hit the Steering Wheel, Fighting Off The Tears threatening to pool through my eyes.

'Was it Worth It ?'

I looked at Jayla. So Beautiful... Even with no curves.

"To late to go back now", I muttered, putting the car in drive.

The Back Window Shattered into peices as the bullets came through. We ducked out heads, avoiding the blows.

"Don't shoot Jayla stupid."

"Don't yell at me it's everybody for himself Outchea"

I Pulled out my gun, leaning out of my window and shooting back.

Jayla POV

As Lucas was shooting, I squatted down in my seat compartment, to hide myself from the Bullets completely.

"Here." He held out a gun. I just stared at it.

"Here." , He Repeated.

I grabbed it, just looking at it.

"Shoot Them Or Else Your Dead Next."

He Held a Gun Up to my Side, where my heart was, as the gun in my hand shook.

"Now Jayla.", He Jabbed my Ribs with his gun, pulling off. Bullets were still coming through the back window, and one grazed my shoulder.

I Leaned out of my Window, Looking back at the Boys.

Mateo, Ayo, Alonzo And Josiah Were Shooting At the Car, Along with someone else.

"Stop Y'all Stop ! There go Jayla ! Jayla !!" Mateo Yelled.

Lucas Jabbed my Ribs Harder, Making A Crack Sound.

"Ahh", I Cried, Grabbing my Side.

Can you Believe That All This Happened Over a Miscarriage ?

I shot the Gun At The Car The Guys Were Hiding Behind, Making Them Jump.

"WHOA!", Ayo Yelled at me.

I Sobbed harder, shooting at them again, trying to miss.

I don't wanna hurt them. All This Is Bull, They Shouldn't even be involved in this- This !

I Whipped My Eyes, Shooting The Tires on the Mercedes.

"MY CAR MAN !!", The Other Guy Yelled Out the Window.

"TYSHAWN ?", I Yelled.

"TyShawn ?!", Lucas stook his head out of his window, looking back.

I saw a light flash in the corner of my eyes. Looking forward towards the Road, We Were heading Right towards another car.

Were in the Wrong Lane.

I Screamed As The Car Came Closer. Lucas Looked Forwards, seeing the car, and Tried to Swerve, But It Was too Late.

***

Mateo POV

"There was an accident today On Montclair Road, At 1:05pm. The Owner Of A White Impala Was Supposedly On the Wrong Side Of the Road, According to Authories. The Victim Of The Crash Only suffers from Minor Injuries, But the Owner Of The Impala, Lucas Coly, Is In Critical Condition, And The Other Passenger, was Killed On Impact. Authories Identified Her as Jayla Marie Brooks, 17 Year Old Female-"

I Cut Off The Television, Throwing The Remote At The Wall In Anger.

I got Up, at through the Double Doors of the Hospital. I heard Footsteps Behind Me but I Ignored it, Whipping The Tears From My Faces.

"Teo!"

I Sniffed, Starting To Jog Off.

"Mateo!" Ayo grabbed my Arm, Making me Jerk Back.

"WHAT?" My Voice Cracked, Looking back at his Tear Stained Face.

"What Do you Want?" I whipped My Face Again, Looking At the Ground.

"C'mere." He Grabbed Me, Pulling Me On his Chest. I wrapped My Arms Around Him, Sobbing, as His Tears Fell Through My Hair.

My Best friends Gone.

The End

*************************

Or Is It ?

-Sanighia_J

There Will Be No More Updates, If you see any, it will be for editing 🌚🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 1K 24
Read and you'll find out. Not all stories have their happy endings. Thank you for 20k 💕💕
349K 13.4K 67
Small moments that lead to big moments.
201K 2.4K 127
{wattys 2018} Jack avery sequal ~not all stories have a happy ending~
71.1K 1.5K 34
STEVE AND EDDIE STEVE AND EDDIE STEVE AND EDDIE RIP EDDIE