Living Your Lie (boyxboy)

rhiyseypie

Lacrosse is a tough and competitive sport for Californian teenagers. The struggle with popularity and accepta... Еще

Face Claims
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
A Patreon Page Exists

Chapter 11

18.5K 696 204
rhiyseypie

We walked for about fifteen minutes until we reached the point where the trail first started narrowing. As we came upon the large, smooth marble boulders, I was slightly awestruck by our surroundings and I wished, not for the first time, that my parents had taken me somewhere like this before.

I rather enjoyed doing a little bit of hiking and getting to see the wonder of nature that was all around us always blew my mind. The level of isolation didn't hurt either as Dante silently refused to let go of my hand. It felt kind of good to put some space between society and myself; I sort of felt like it was easier to breathe and just be myself without having a thousand people following my every move with their critical and judgmental eyes.

After a while, we had reached a little spot that made a great outlook and I was busy taking a picture of the low-lying sunset on my phone when I said, "God, this is seriously so beautiful."

"Yeah, you are," Dante said.

My heart started thudding strangely in my chest and I lowered my phone to look at him. He had a smirk on his face, his own phone held up and pointing right at me.

"Did you just take a picture of me?" I asked slowly.

"Maybe."

"Let me see," I said, walking over to him. I grabbed his wrist and faced the screen towards me. I studied the picture for a moment before deciding, "I look stupid. You should delete it."

Dante screwed up his nose and scoffed. "No way. You look hot, babe."

I rolled my eyes, ignoring my sudden heart palpitations. "Whatever."

"Can we be done with the sunset?" he asked.

Dante tucked his phone away and grabbed onto my wrist, not waiting for me to respond. He tugged me after him as he started to walk away from the little natural ledge we had been standing on.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes yet again. "Why? You got something better planned?"

Dante just widened his smirk and continued to pull me away from the trail. I gave him a questioning and confused look but that didn't stop him. He only glanced away and kept going. We walked a few more feet until we were on the opposite side of the boulders that the trail cut through.

"What are we doing?" I finally asked.

Dante smiled wickedly and pushed me up against one of the very large, very smooth rocks. He brought his face close and spoke with his lips brushing teasingly against mine. "Try to be quiet in case someone comes down this way."

I only had time to furrow my eyebrows before Dante pressed his lips the rest of the way onto mine. My eyes instantly slid closed and Dante stepped even closer so that his tight, muscular body was pinning me up against the rock. My arms went around his back to try and pull him even closer as his tongue slipped passed my lips.

Dante trailed his hands up and down my sides a couple times before stopping at my hips. He dug his fingers in firmly and situated our hips so that our groins were perfectly aligned. I made a sound of approval in the back of my throat as I continued to kiss him.

Dante pulled back first and I pouted at the loss of contact. He smiled at me and I watched his eyes fill with lust. His strong hands moved between our lower halves and he gave my bulging crotch a teasing squeeze before letting go. I gasped and lightly smacked him on the shoulder.

"Hey!" I protested. "Don't be a tease."

Dante smirked and said, "You know you like it."

I grinned and leaned back in to give him another searing kiss. His hands went back to the front of my pants and his fingers curled into my waistband. He used his hold on the fabric to pull me into him a few times as he grinded against me. After the third time, I couldn't hold it back any longer and I quietly moaned into Dante's mouth.

He broke our kiss and leaned back to look me in the eye. Without giving me any time to question him, he blatantly asked, "You want a blowjob?"

My eyes immediately went wide at the question. It was rare for Dante to be on the giving end of such a gesture so the fact that he even offered nearly had me falling off my figurative horse in surprise. I could count the amount of times he had sucked me off on less than two hands, whereas I had been on my knees for him roughly three times as many.

Dante raised an eyebrow at me and said, "Well? You want one or not? 'Cause if you don't, then I do."

I shook my head clear of the shock and was practically tripping and stumbling over my words as I spluttered out a frantic answer. "Yes, oh my God, a million times yes."

Dante laughed and pecked me on the lips while his fingers expertly popped the button on my pants open. I deepened the kiss as he pushed both my pants and boxers down at the same time. In the next instant he had a hand wrapped around me and he moved away from the kiss.

I had to bite my lip to keep in a groan and closed my eyes tightly when he moved his hand experimentally. I gritted my teeth together and said, "I thought you said blowjob, not handjob..."

Dante stilled his hand, squeezing it slightly. "Oh-ho," he chuckled. "Somebody's getting cocky."

I opened my eyes to a slit so I could glare at him. "Just do it. Please."

"You're so fucking hot when you're eager and desperate," he said, promptly dropping to his knees.

"Just shut up and--"

I gasped loudly and my eyes flew shut once again as Dante flicked his tongue over the tip of my length. I threaded one of my hands through his hair and used the other one to try and find something to brace myself against the rock behind me.

I heard Dante laugh quietly. "What were you gonna say?"

With my eyes still closed, I weakly said, "Shut up, Dante..."

The other boy laughed once more before moving forward and closing his lips tightly around the head of my dick. I groaned and Dante reached a hand up to lightly smack my abdomen over my shirt. He pulled off of me and I whined in disapproval.

"Dude, be quiet," he hissed lowly. "I don't wanna risk someone coming to investigate."

I opened my eyes and glared at him yet again. "You try being quiet," I snapped.

Instead of saying anything, Dante simply swooped back in and took my dick back into his mouth. I brought my fist to my mouth and gently bit on my knuckles to keep from moaning; I definitely didn't want Dante to stop again.

When the other boy settled into a slow and torturous rhythm that I got used to, I took my hand away from my mouth. Through heavily lidded eyes I glanced down at him and muttered, "You're such a dick."

Dante moved back a little until just the tip of me was in his mouth. He swiped his tongue over the slit a few times and I shuddered, involuntarily bucking my hips forward almost violently. I bit my tongue in order to keep quiet and felt a small amount of blood trickle out of the wound.

"Oh fuck," I whispered as quietly as I could.

I tightened my fingers in Dante's hair and he used both of his masculine hands to capture my hips. He pushed them harshly back against the rock and I felt the hard surface scratch at the skin of my bare ass.

I hissed through my teeth as he went back to bobbing his head up and down the entirety of my length. Dante kept up his ministrations for what felt like ages but was only a matter of a couple minutes, and I felt like I was literally going to explode. Or go insane from the intense amount of pleasure this boy was giving me.

Dante trailed his hands down over my thighs and continued to run them tantalizingly up and down my sensitive skin. He dug his nails in very lightly and I about lost it. I gasped almost silently and threw my head back against the rock, trying to be careful not to crack my skull open.

"Shit, I'm gonna--"

Dante chuckled around my length and I couldn't help but moan at the vibrations it caused. I was probably less than five seconds away from my orgasm when he grabbed the base of my dick and took his mouth off of me completely.

Not caring about being quiet, I whined loudly in complaint and opened my eyes. I stared down at him angrily. I was barely a hair's length away from kneeing the arrogant lacrosse player in that handsome face of his.

"Why the fuck did you stop?" I demanded. I glared at him with wide eyes.

Dante laughed yet again and shook his head at my behaviour. I only wanted to smack him. My dick was throbbing with the need to have a release and he simply pulled my boxers up and stuffed me back inside them. He started to do the same with my shorts but I roughly smacked his hand, the action hard enough for the sting of it to be heard aloud.

He rolled his eyes as I grumbled to myself and pulled up my own shorts. "I just wanted you to hold off for a little bit," he said, trying to explain himself. "It's getting dark, now. By the time we get back to the tent we'll have total privacy to go all the way."

I made a face at him to show how not happy I was with his change of plans, and started walking back towards the trail we had left behind. "You're such a fucking tease," I snapped, getting genuinely irritated with him. "You can't just blow me one time, you always have to have your fuckin' way."

Dante caught up to me and gripped my arm firmly. "Harley," he said softly.

I stopped walking and hissed, "What?"

His lip curled up at the corner in amusement and he said, "You're going the wrong way."

Completely embarrassed, my face flushed and I spun on my heel to head in the right direction. "What the fuck ever."

I stomped my way back out onto the trail, but was ultimately pulled to another stop when Dante tightly gripped my wrist. He turned me around and grabbed my face in both of his hands, tilting it upwards so I looked right into his eyes.

"Babe, chill," he whispered. His eyes had gone all soft and doe-like--all traces of his arrogance gone. He altered his voice to take on a more seductive tone and said, "Let me have you tonight and I promise you can do whatever you want for the rest of the trip."

My lips parted slightly in pleased awe. That had definitely gotten my attention. Catching myself before I slipped and gave in too easily, I regarded him with narrowed eyes and said, "Will you let me fuck you?"

Dante nodded. "I said you could do whatever, didn't I?"

I actually almost started hyperventilating on the spot, I was that excited. Dante never let me be in control, and to think that for some reason he finally was...well, it threw me for a loop, but I was extremely flattered and happy about it either way.

I broke out into a wide grin and threw my arms around his waist. I hugged him tightly for a few moments before I buried my face in the side of his neck. I kissed his skin once and said. "You've got a deal. Race you back to the car."

Before he had a chance to process what was happening, I let go of him and took off running.

"Hey, jerk!" Dante yelled behind me.

I only laughed to myself and kept running; getting to tease Dante was one of my favourite things to do. The half mile we had gone didn't take that long to cover, and by the time I got back to the trailhead it was almost completely dark. I took my phone out of my pocket and flipped on the flashlight so I could see where I was going.

I could hear Dante at least ten feet behind me as we ran back and I was kind of surprised that he hadn't passed me on the way. He had always been faster than me, and he had some long legs on him. Not to mention his endurance and stamina were good for more than just a long romp in the sheets; you didn't get known as one of the best high school lacrosse players in the state for being slow or out of shape.

When I was getting close to the car, I slowed down to a jog and then eventually a walk. Dante caught up to me and the lights from both of our flashlights melded together, making the lit space even brighter. I was breathing heavily, and I could hear Dante's laboured breathing as well as he walked next to me.

I looked over at him and grinned. He gave me a cheeky wink and then slapped me on the ass. I almost yelped, but caught myself. I stared at him in shock.

He leaned his face in towards mine right as we reached our tent and whispered so quietly I had to strain to hear him, "I can't wait to get you back to our tent..."

I visibly shivered as the words cascaded down my spine and tingling sensations shot straight to my still-hard dick, making it throb against the fabric of my boxers.

When we got back to the campsite, everything was dark and I was guessing that Dante's family had already gone to sleep since everything was silent around us.

We got out of the car and Dante stepped passed me to unzip the tent as quietly as he could. He moved back and ushered me through. I sat down onto our makeshift bed and immediately began to untie my boots. I heard the zipper going back into place and looked up to see Dante standing in front of me.

My jaw dropped and I could only see in lust as he slowly peeled his shirt off. He was too hot for his own good, I swore it. He half smirked at me and then began to take off his own clothes. Once we were both left in just our underwear, Dante finally turned out his flashlight so that it was completely dark inside the tent and crawled onto the air mattress next to me.

Without a second of delay, Dante turned around to hover over me. He held himself up off of my body with his hands on each side of my head and situated his knees so he was straddling me. I could feel the inflatable bed dipping beneath us and I hoped that it wouldn't start losing air.

My breath caught in my throat and I placed my hands lightly on his shoulders. I stared up at his face, trying to gauge his emotions through the darkness. I couldn't see a thing, though, and my heart was pounding.

For some reason, I thought of Dakota and what we had done only twenty-four hours ago. I bit into my cheek to push the thoughts away and let my eyes adjust enough so that I could just barely tell that Dante had a small smile on his face as he gazed down at me.

Dante dipped his head down and planted a kiss on my lips that was so passionate I could hardly think at all anymore. I eagerly kissed him back, parting my lips to allow his tongue to tease it's way in. He lowered his body down flat against mine and I moaned quietly into our kiss.

Dante moved his lips down to my neck and caught some of the sensitive skin in between his lips. I hissed at the feeling of him sucking on the flesh. His rolled to the side so that he wasn't crushing me, and brought his hands down to my boxers.

As he pushed the fabric down, he ran his tongue over my Adam's apple and whispered huskily, "You're gorgeous."

I shivered and clenched my eyes tightly shut, trying to fight off a groan. I had to be quiet; there were only so many feet between our tent and where the rest of Dante's family were sleeping.

Dante gently pressed his thigh against my hard length and I groaned through my teeth. He chuckled against my neck and nipped at it before moving away completely. I was about to protest when I heard him fumbling through things. I guessed he was looking for the lube and a condom and I was proven right when he returned and I heard the familiar ripping sound of the little square package being opened.

I was panting and desperate for some kind of contact so while I waited for Dante to get the condom on, I reached down and grabbed my dick in my own hand. I bit my lip as I touched myself and tried to squint through the dark to watch what Dante was doing.

I thought I saw him roll the latex over himself and a moment later I heard the snap of the bottle of lube closing. Dante moved in closer towards me once again and easily batted my hand away from myself. I whined at him, unhappy with the loss of pleasure and he only shook his head at me.

"Just do it already," I said in a hushed tone.

"Think you can be quiet?" he whispered.

I nodded, but the second he put his hand on my dick, I lost it. His free hand quickly shot up to stifle my embarrassingly loud moan.

"Well, this should be fun," he teased.

I grinned and kissed him quickly. "Sorry, I'll do my best, but I seriously can't make any promises."

Dante shook his head, but continued his movements with his hand and I bit down on my lip firmly, never wanting him to stop.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Smile Has Left Your Eyes RainStorm

Подростковая литература

217K 4.2K 12
"We've been best friends for fourteen years. Did you really think I wouldn't notice? I can see it... in your eyes. Your smile never reaches your eyes...
Nathaniel Jean's Senior Year alicia

Подростковая литература

2.7M 138K 26
At first glance, nobody would be able to tell that Nathaniel Jean had a problem. Or second glance, or third, or fourth. After all, he had every...
Teammates With Benefits Gabe Davis

Любовные романы

56.8K 2.3K 48
[boyxboy] Cameron Patterson and Aaron Williams have hated each other for as long as either of them can remember. Because they play positions that cou...