The Prophecy

By naisuw

Kadie goes rogue after being rejected, until she finds a life for herself in a Pack she was led to by Fate, n... More

The Prophecy
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Just a note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue

Chapter 19

5.1K 219 8
By naisuw

Chapter 19

Guys this is more of a filler chapter for after the fight, I didn’t want to rush into anything knowing that the story had to flow, and also seem realistic.

Enjoy

Nai. X

Oh. My. Gosh I feel like I’m in shock, I don’t know how someone can go from fooling around, to being Alpha, and now technically that makes me Luna of the pack, the feelings flowing through me an Sky are in intense, I like the settled feeling I can feel radiating off him. Although he has never said anything before his wolf must have been grating on him, because of his level of dominance, to me that shows just how strong he is the fact that he could contain him up until this point. I was so proud of him. Deep inside of me I was scared of all the responsibility that was on my lap, I didn’t want to let anybody down, and now that I knew I was Luna, my instincts would be in overdrive.

Noticing the unease rippling through the crowd, I ordered a pack meeting, in 20 minutes, watching the crowd disperse, I led Sky to our room and told Mikey and the rest of the guys to meet us there in 5, as I shut our bedroom door I heard the tell-tale signs of him shifting back, not caring about his naked state I barrelled into his arms, and held him tight, only just noticing him wincing, with all the excitement of his ascension, I had forgotten that he needed to see the pack doctor, I linked for the doctor to make his way to the room and I found Sky some clothes, “how are you feeling about all this, it’s pretty unexpected huh?” I asked him while gathering his stuff and settling it on the bed.

He looked at me, “it’s hard to describe in words it is more a feeling of relief than anything else. Before as part of the pack my wolf and I respected Mikey’s authority and the way he let us into his pack with no conditions or constraints just his blind faith so there was no chance of us challenging him for the pack, we wouldn’t have challenged any Alpha for their pack it was not our birth-right. but there was a part of us that felt unfulfilled like we should be helping and leading a pack of our own, the dominant Alpha gene is rare in families of more than one child, so it was never even considered that I would lead a pack which I what I was brought up knowing, my wolf always hoped, and the feeling of rightness is coursing through him, and making him unbelievably happy” I watched the smile that graced his face, and promised myself that it would be regular occurrence.

There was a knock on the door, and the guys came in with the doctor, we were quiet while he looked Sky over, it seems like the healing process had already started and the majority of his injuries were just cuts bruises apart from his hand, where the bones had been crushed, the doctor had to re-break and set some of the bones in his hand because they had started to mend at the wrong angle, once that was done and he had tightly bound his hand in place he took his leave, not before bowing is head to the both of us, yep that would take some getting used to.

The silence stretched in the room for a little while before they all just exploded,-

“Man, I can’t believe your Alpha now” Sonny, and

 “Did you see his face, he finally got what was coming to him, and I’ve been wanting to wipe that smug smile from his face ever since we got here” Charlie added

“The pack is in for a rude awakening, I've always thought things should be different and now it seems like their looking up” Ellie came out with.

Mikey was quiet up until this point, he stepped towards Sky, “I’m really happy for you, I knew when I accepted you into the pack that the life you had wouldn’t be as fulfilling because you’re an Alpha through and through, the fact that you were loyal and followed my orders shows the kind of man you are I feel honoured that you were part of my pack and I feel truly happy that now you have a pack of your own, I would follow you into battle any day” the emotion swelling around the room was smothering, with everyone realising what this moment meant, and reality setting in.

Although by law Sky was Alpha the council had to be notified and a decision had to be made about Dean, something I don’t think either me or Sky could decide without some bias coming into play. Having gotten all displays of emotion out of the way we made our way down the stairs and into the commune area where the pack was gathered, I saw Ashley and her cronies off to the side, and for once they looked small and unsure of themselves, now that Dean wasn’t Alpha, her Luna title had been stripped as well as her ranking, I didn’t have an ounce of sympathy, thinking back to that day that Winter was being bullied by other pack members and she did nothing to step in, thinking of Winter I looked around and saw her across the room, she seemed happier and she had a small group of girls surrounding her, I was happy she seemed to be doing better, I caught her eye and she smiled over at me, I smiled and nodded, settling in beside Sky.

He called the meeting to attention, “I know most of you are shocked at today’s events, if I’m being honest I would say that it was a surprise to me also, the fact that you don’t know me can’t be very reassuring, but you do know Kadie, and she is to be your Luna now, so you have some connection to this pack through the leadership, as some of you may have heard Alpha White from the Silvercrest Pack is my father, so I have Alpha blood running through my veins, he is both strong and fair, and growing up under my dad’s rein I can say that I have taken a lot away from his teachings, as well as all that I have learnt from Alpha Henderson” he took a deep breath.

“I will be fair but firm, the running of the pack that you know will cease to exist, the connection and treatment that you have of others in this pack will change, currently you are all looking out for number one, that being namely yourselves, that is not how I run things, the Alphas command is final, and with that comes the respect of all the members that belong to this pack, over the next couple of days a lot of changes will be made and with that comes the arrival of Alpha Henderson’s pack, be aware that all changes that are made will only help the pack thrive. Ranks will be re-evaluated and changes made, housing situations will be looked at as well as one on one interaction with each member of the pack so I know you by face, with that being said are there any questions?”

A hand went up in the back of the room, “we don’t know you well, how do we know we won’t be mistreated, and brutalised like we’ve heard happen with other packs?” I stood at that, I motioned to Sky that I wanted to answer.

“I see this as a second chance for all of us don’t you, I can speak from the heart when I say that the majority of the wolves I see in this room, have led sheltered and un-honourable lives, the bullying and demoralisation that has gone on within this pack is disgusting, the fact that I was a recipient even more, if there is something I have learnt it is that we are a unit, we are Alpha and Luna to a pack therefore we exist as figureheads as long as we have a pack to lead, as members of a pack you exist to help and aid as well as receive support from others, strength comes from love and respect, we are vulnerable right now" I looked around the room.

"Because of the selfish nature that has been adopted, we need to change that and become more of a family than a familiar community, just as I trust that I will receive the respect as a Luna, you should trust that we will lead you to the best of our abilities, trust works both ways never forget that, and if you have all been doing the training that has been set to you, your doubts should be allayed, because your wolves will know whether to trust that we have your best intentions at heart.” With that being said I went and took a seat noticing pride shining in Sky’s eyes. “Spoken like a true Luna, baby” he spoke through our link  I blushed at his words.

The crowd seemed to settle down after that, and after a few moments they were dismissed, I notices Kade in the back unsure of where he now stood and what his status was, I know that Sky announced that ranks would be re-assessed but I thought that Kade deserved to keep his position, he has shown over the time that he has been here that he took his duty seriously, and he was more of a leader than Dean ever was, “my thoughts exactly baby”, he motioned Kade over, and indicated we should go to the office. We settled in and got right to it, “I would like to keep you on as Beta, I see that you are focused and follow through in all your duties, considering you also possess Beta blood, makes this an easy solution, and with you being so knowledgeable on the pack you can help me when it comes to getting to know the pack members.” I looked closely as Kade as Sky was talking and the relief seemed to pour off him in fumes I smiled internally I liked that we were making him happy, “thank you so much, I appreciate it, and you giving me a chance”.

With that we called for Mikey, him being a more experienced Alpha probably knew how best to deal with the council and who we should get in contact with over the Dean situation, he explained that we would have to request for an investigator, and they would come and conduct interviews with the pack members to ensure that the fight was a fair challenge and then the ruling would be passed, and Sky would be put down in the Councils registrar as Alpha to the pack.

That being explained we contacted the council for the second time in less than a month, and settled back, we had to wait for the investigator to get done, before contacting the other Alpha’s and filling them in, I was in a much better position to approach them, based on our current status, we decided it would be Sky getting in touch and calling a big meeting to all the surrounding Alpha’s and then I would be the one to convince them to stay and take part in the battle, something I had no idea how I was going to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

891K 19.8K 35
Alice Alyssa Wildmer is a werewolf. Her mate has rejected her and caused her pack to rank her lower than an omega. She is abused and when her mate ma...
47 0 29
Loneliness, even when you are "happily" married can take a dark path. After she found the website, her life would never be the same again, and the so...
11M 180K 30
He rejected her, his mate. He didn't want a human as a mate and even though it was quite rare to have one, he beat the odds. A weak little human woul...
326K 6K 27
Regin was abused by her pack her whole life, what happens when she finds her mate but gets rejected? Well, she runs away, only to return a few years...