My Roommate, The Fukboi (Boyx...

By CelineZella

Petite Theo Walcott struggles with rent and is forced to search for a roommate. But what poor little Theo did... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60- All The Things I've Missed
Authors Note
Bonus Chapter! Part1!
Bonus Chapter! Part2!
Bonus (Smut) Chapter!

Chapter 39

17.8K 606 195
By CelineZella

Melody- Jeremy Zucker

(Video not mine)

* Theo's POV *

"Are those....love bites?" Sammy asks, leaning over and touching my neck as we walk to P.E. I blush and glance over at Calum, who's smirking.

She pulls her hand back and she laughs. I clamp my hand over my neck and Gen chuckles. "Oh yeah, those are mine." Calum says proudly, taking my hand away from my neck.

I shove him away playfully. "Is it really noticeable?" I ask, pulling my shirt up to try and cover them up. I kinda liked the attention they were getting. They are my claim marks. It makes me feel owned and I liked it.

"Sorta." Sammy says, rolling her eyes at Calum who's now grinning widely.

"I couldn't help myself. And anyways, people need to know who owns him." He whispered the last part in my ear, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me to his side.

I smile and snuggle into his grip. "Yeah." I mumbled, not really knowing what to say.

"Right? I know you're mine either way but I want to be sure that you know too." He whispered in my ear so Gen and Sammy wouldn't hear. They were talking about something else, laughing and smiling.

"I know." I said, looking up at him. He pauses and he kissed me softly. I lean into it and kiss him back.

"Good. Now other people can know that this," he grabs my ass, "is mine. And only mine." I let out a little yelp and try to slap his hand away. I can't believe he's doing this at school AND in front of Genevieve and Sammy. But they're too caught up in their own conversation.

"Calum, not in school." I mumbled as he tried to kiss me again.

"I don't give a fuck." He smiles, kissing my jaw. His grip on my waist tightens and I smile back.

He lets me pull back but he keeps his arm around my waist. People glance over and mumble and I lower my head, shy from the attention. He just pulls me closer to him and we keep walking. Not many people were actually here. But the ones that were here were giving us looks.

We part from Gen and Sammy and me and Calum walk downstairs into the boys locker room. "Where is Nick?" I ask, realizing now that I haven't seen him all day.

"He's sick. He took his siblings out to trick or treat in some shorts and a thin shirt and ended up getting sick, that dumbass." He shook his head. I laugh.

Calum stops us in the hallway in the basement that leads to the boys locker room. He looked around, seeing nobody in the hallway. I look up at him and open my mouth to ask him why we stopped but he just pressed me against the wall and kissed me.

I flatten my palms against his chest and try and push him back, afraid another student will see, or even worse, a coach.

"Calum don't." I mumbled onto his lips. He pulls away an inch and his lips travel on my jawline.

"Do you like them?" He asked, his lips slowly drifting down to my neck. I inhaled sharply as his lips rub softly against my neck.

"Who?" I asked, wondering who he's talking about. Them as in Gen or Sammy or someone else?

"Not who. These." He said, his finger lightly tapping one of the hickeys.

I tilt my head to the side, giving him more room. "Calum, we need to hurry." I said, trying to change the subject. I don't really know the answer to that. I know I don't have a hickey kink or anything like that....I hope.

When Luke or Adrian would give me a hickey, I felt guilty and dirty for letting them. Like they'd ruin me or I'd be mortified if someone saw or knew. But when Calum gave me hickeys, I felt dirty but in a good way. I liked Calum's kisses and especially his kisses on my neck.

Stop Theo don't think like that! You're not like that!

But I was. I wasn't a virgin to sexual contact and it made me ashamed.

"You didn't answer my question." He said, his lips traveling back up. My fingers find their way into his hair and I gently clench and he lets out a low moan.

Don't get turned on. Don't get turned on. Not in school Theo!

"I do." I finally answered, my cheeks burning from embarrassment.

"Do you have a hickey kink?" He asked. I felt his lips curl up into a smile as he teased me.

"Shut up." I said, trying to hide my embarrassment.

"You can tell me. I won't make fun of you. I'll just tease you like this more often." He rubbed his lips back over my neck, making me yearn for him.

"Yes." I said, admitting it to myself and to him. I've never felt this dirty before. I've also never know that I had a kink. I need to soak in a huge tub of holy water. Jesus help me now!

He opens his mouth to say something but he's cut off by the laughing of some kids making their way back up. He kisses my neck one last time and then he parts from me. The kids come around the corner as I fix my shirt. Calum waves and they just smile and wave and walk by as if nothing happened.

Me and Calum make our way to the dressing room, having to hurry or we'll be late. As soon as I get my things, I turn to go to the stalls but then I stop. Calum has already seen me naked, so it shouldn't be a problem right? I turn back around and start undressing. Calum does a double take as he realizes that I'm undressing in front of people.

I pull my shirt off and throw it into the locker. I pull out my gym clothes and dress into them. I feel Calum's eyes on my bare chest as he dresses into his own outfit. Calum is tan and built, I'm pale and slim. Complete opposites.

I look away from him and dress into my clothes. When we're done, we walk out together, even though he goes the other way. He leans down and quickly kisses me on the cheek when no one is around. "Bye baby." He smiles as I blush at his words.

He runs off to join some other people and I make my way back upstairs. I meet with Genevieve and Sammy right as they come out of the locker room.

*****

Me and Calum went to work after school. Well, he had to drop me off and left, taking his car to work. I quickly walked and fed Louie, picking up his mess after him, and gathered my work clothes.

I started up my car and drove to work in silence. Today, Nikki and Zack were there, my two favorite co-workers.

"I mean, it isn't that bad, honestly. Now, if it was like a chain kink then that would be a little weird." She giggled. I rolled my eyes and gave someone a bag with their order in it. They handed me the money and I put it in the register.

She noticed my neck when I turned my head to talk to Zack, who was working in the back, and she noticed the hickeys. I told her little details about how it happened and she just shrugged, not really caring. I could kinda talk to her about this because she was weird and I trusted her to be mature. I was wrong about the last part.

"I'm not a chain person. I mean, I'd try it if I had to but I don't think it's my thing. Hair pulling? Not so sure. Hickeys? I can handle. I once dated a guy with a daddy kink. I dumped his ass a few weeks later though." She kept talking, babbling on about random things. "Not about the daddy kink. I didn't mind that. He was a hair puller though."

"Oh my goodness Nikki can you be quiet for like a minute?"

She leaned on the counter, beside me. "And there are other things like...."

I groaned and face palmed myself. Why did I tell her again? "I'm going to the bathroom, watch the register." I said, leaving her to fend for herself.

I shut the bathroom door and went to the mirror. I pulled my collar down and turned my head to the side. There were about three on each side, going up my neck. I'm glad my collar hid them a little. Wouldn't want my manager seeing me like this.

I pictured Calum giving me each one of these. I bit my lip and touched them lightly. They were fading away but I didn't want them to. I wonder if he's going to do them more often, now that he knows what I like. I didn't even know what I liked till he came.

They really stood out on my pale body. I liked the attention they were getting. How I could tell someone that asked who the owner of these were. Who the owner of me was.

I caught myself before I fell in the deep dark abyss of horniness just thinking of Calum making these bruises. I shook the thoughts from my head and I fixed my collar and then opened the door and went back out.

Nikki was standing behind the register, taking somebody's order. I stand beside her, not really paying attention. Nikki finishes with her and the lady walks over to a free table.

"Oh hey Theo. Just left me here. Anyways, what were we talking about? Oh yeah, kinks! So then there's the spanking kink and...."

I just ignored her the rest of the time, holding my hands over my ears when she got too graphic. Lucky her, if she talked about this stuff she wouldn't have a bulge showing. I just watched the clock till my shift was over.

When I got back to the apartment around nine, Calum wasn't there. I sighed and set my keys down on the counter. I undressed and took a quick cold shower, carefully washing my neck with the soap bar.

When I finished, I dried my hair off and grabbed my backpack, sitting down at the couch. I threw the towel to the side and set my bag down. Louie whined and I got back up, going over to open his cage. He jumped out happily, running around.

"How about this, I'll take you to the park this weekend, okay?" He looked up at me and blinked. I laughed and sat down on the couch. He jumped up on the couch and he laid his head down on my lap. I smiled and started on my homework.

I finished my homework and Calum still wasn't home. I studied for about ten minutes then got bored. I pulled Louie in my lap and played around with him. Around nine thirty, the doorknob rattles and the door opens. Louie jumps up from my lap and barks.

He sees Calum and he runs over to him. I jump up too, excited he's back. We both run over to Calum and Calum bends down and scratches under Louie's chin. He whined happily and then I pull Calum back up, also wanting attention. I kiss him softly and then pull away.

"Hey sexy. What are you doing?" He says, smiling.

"Where were you?" I frowned, trying to hide my red cheeks caused by his words.

"I got off early at work and decided to go to the gym." He said. And his strong smell of sweat hit me.

"Oh, well go take a shower before you stink up the apartment." I tease, pushing him playfully.

"Only if you come with me." He winks, giving me his trademark smirk. He walked past me and made his way to the bathroom.

"Maybe another time, big boy." I said, slapping his ass. He jerks forward when I do it and then he turns and smiles at me.

"I love it when you take control like that baby." He growls playfully. I give him a flirty wink and he walks off.

What is up with you today, Theo?! This isn't you!

But I just shrugged it off. I wanted to give him another suprise like I did last night. God, I loved it. But it'd have to wait because I'm starving.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 1.6K 89
Life has always been the same. Eat. Sleep. Work. Repeat. All this while, it has been a hustle. I thought that finally I can take a breather. Until...
190K 5.1K 40
"Remember this - don't fuck up my life more than you already have, pretty boy. You're gonna regret it." Even while knowing that he felt nothing towar...
162K 9.6K 105
Four BoyxBoy Couples ♡♡♡♡ When teens finally move away from home to live on campus, things are bound to get messy and wild! See how a handful of boys...
10.1K 1.6K 33
This story is about a gay guy and a straight boy. One is a homophobic boy because he was molested by a man in childhood. His name is wang yibo.His li...