His Dream Girl (ON HOLD)

By summerose2018

Celestia Annebelle Weasley is your ordinary girl except she is a wizard and she will be attending Hogwarts... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4 1/2
Chapter 6 Mother's Day Special โค
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Something I need to tell you
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 2

16 0 2
By summerose2018

As the weeks fly by I anxiously await the start of term , It feels like it was just yesterday when I got my letter . Ginny feels sad cause she knows I'll be going to Hogwarts and she won't get her letter until next year , I spend as much time as I can with her but I feel like that's just gonna make me miss her more when I leave .

I spend as much time with mum and dad as I can but I will miss them . As the day approaches for me and mum to go and get our stuff for school , It finally arrives I was the first one awake and when it was time to go to Diagon Alley "Okay sweetie you know how this works when you get there wait for one of us to arrive and stay with them."Mum says while giving me the pot filled dust "Okay"I reply "DIAGON ALLEY"I say while I see my family disappear from me in a green haze . I appear in a crowded street and see a bunch of people in robes I turn around and see Ron and then I see the family slowly arrive one by one and finally we are all here , Me and mum split up from the others while I lookout all the stuff in the shop windows , I see a clothing shop "Okay sweetie so just go in there and ask for some robes for school and wait for them I have some stuff to get that will take only little bit of time"Mum says while giving me a couple of knuts and sickles . I walk into the clothing store and I see a pale boy standing there with a couple of pins in his robes I see that he has pretty blue eyes I walk over to a desk and then a skinny women appears with some black fabric dangling from her arm "Oh hello dear I'll help you in just moment." She says while walking over to boy standing in front of the mirror I walk around and then I see a chair right across from the boy so I sit down and wait for my turn . A boy with messy black hair and glasses walks in . The lady working with the pale boy looks over at him "I'll help you in just a little while" She says with a smile . He walks over to where I was I see him looking ay me he sits besides me , I see the pale boy look at the boy besides me and then for a brief moment we make eye contact I look away from his eyes and look at the boy besides me . They start talking I feel like i'm invading their conversion so I focus on anything but their conversion and then for a brief second I look over to the boy besides me and I could have sworn I saw a hint of dislike on his face . Then the women finishes the pale boys robes and he steps down and walk over to pay for the robes and just walks out from the shop but just before he looks at me with a strange look on his face . "Next"The lady says I stand up and walk over to her "Um I would like some work robes and standard black skirts" I say while looking at the floor "Oh going to Hogwarts are you darling?"She say with a smile while leading me up a step and then getting some measuring tape "Yes , my first year" I say as she put the tape around my waist and then my wrists and then my neckline "You are quite skinny my dear" She say looking at my measurements . "I have just the perfect thing for you then cause we accidentally shrinked these skirts but I dare say they would fit you" She says while going into a room , then she comes back out and hands me some skirts and then put me into a room I come out and the skirt is but tight but other wise fits "Oh my it almost fits well I can fix that straight away she adds some fabric and then gives me a sweater with the Hogwarts houses on it and a plain white shirt that is loose but I don't say anything and then she gives the cape "Well that is all" She says as she hands me a package "Thanks" I say while handing her my money I walk out while catching a glance at the boy sitting in the chairs he smiles at me and I smile back but then I step out of the shop and see my mum just outside the parchment shops "Mum over here" I say , She looks over at me , I walk over to her "Mum I got the robes and well all we need is my wand now" I say . "Okay"Mum says as we walk to Olivanders for my wand we walk into the store and I see a old man with a box of feathers in his hands "Oh are you here to buy a wand?" A old man ask as he puts away a box that has a bunch of feathers sticking out all over the place "Yes." I reply.

"First wand am I right?" Mr. Olivander ask looking at wand and he carefully pulls out a box "Here try this one." He says while handing me a wand , I give it a flick and a glass break I quickly place the wand on a near by desk "Nope , defiantly not!"He exclaims . He carefully places the wand back in a box and takes the box back to where he pulled the box from. I look at him wander around trying to find wand that might be a fit for me "Aha I think this one should fit!" He says while handing me a wand with an elegant handle

(Pic of the wand Down below)

A bright golden light blows through out the room my hair blowing in my face "Hmm that is odd?" He says clearly confused . "Um excuse me but what is odd?" I say ,"Oh nothing I just remembered I have to find a certain wand just in I might have misplaced it." He says looking away ,"Okay....?" I say my mum and Mr. Olivander talk but I focus on the boy outside the one with a pale women probably his mum because they have the same hair and pale skin .

He looks toward a book shop and a book but as if sensing someone was looking at him he looked around I quickly looked away . My mum came out of the book shop with a box which probably held my new wand , I smile at the thought and soon I'll be at Hogwarts and I hope to make some friends I don't want a lot just a few good friends like 3 or 4 maybe but not to many cause I get scared in a big crowd of people . I walk past the pale boy my mum a little bit ahead I look back at the boy , He looks right at me but then looks away quickly . I catch up with mum "Mum we're all finished with our shopping if you are done with Belle's shopping ." Percy says with Ron and Fred fighting in the background . I laugh at Ron and Fred after that we walk towards the floor powder network at the end of Diagon Alley "Celestia dear why don't you go first." My mum says . I walk towards the fire place and grab a fistful of powder and "The Burrow!" I say loudly , I appear at our house and then my family start popping in one by one I go towards a chair and take the box out of the back of my pocket and open it a elegant wand with a nice handle I love the feeling of it in my hands . The rest of the day and night just flew by.

I woke up in the morning with the sunshine shining brightly in my face, I realize today is the day I go to Hogwarts my heart starts beating like crazy from excitement but at the same time nervousness . I quickly get dressed in my muggle clothes aa simple blue skirt , and a plain black shirt with my hair in a french braid , Then I go over to Ginny and wake her up cause she said I should wake her up when I get up so she can spend some time with me before I leave for Hogwarts "Ginny get up." I say while trying to wake her up but when she just mumbles I let her sleep I go downstairs and see Percy , Ron and Fred and George all sitting at the table already I step down from the last step "Celestia dear your finally here for breakfast." Mum while handing me a plate full of eggs and some bacon and piece of toast I sit down next to Ron who was eating his breakfast "Hey Ron are you excited to go to Hogwarts?" I ask Ron while drinking some pumpkin juice "Yeah I guess just um excited." He answers but he doesn't seem excited at all maybe he's just nervous I started talking with mum and then when Ginny finally came down stairs she looked little upset I gave her an apologetic smile she sits down next to me "I thought you were gonna wake me up when you woke up ?" She says with clear sadness "Sorry Ginny I wanted to let you sleep cause you looked sleepy and I did but you didn't wake up so I let sleep you sleep a little while longer." I explain to her , I see her smile a little but then as the morning flew by my family and I finally at the station.

My family and I walk towards the entrance for the the Hogwarts train I stay in the back with Ron and then we arrive "Percy dear you first."Mum says while beckoning Percy towards the barrier "Fred come dear you next." Mum says while pointing at one of Fred "He's not Fred I am" Fred complains " Honestly woman and you call yourself our mother." Fred says . "Oh I'm sorry dear " Mums says to Fred "I'm only joking I am Fred." Fred says while running towards the wall then I see the boy with the messy black hair come up towards "Excuse me but could you tell how?" He says "To get onto the platform dear?" Mum says with a smile , He nods "Don't worry it's Ron and Celestia's first year as well ." Mum says while pointing at us . I look down at the ground "All you have to do is go straight through the better run if your a bit nervous ."Mum says with an encouraging smile "Good Luck." Ginny said with a smile .

He ran towards the wall I half expected him to crash but I let out breath of relief when he didn't . I go next I pull my trolley infant of the wall and run straight forward with my eyes closed and then I burst through the wall it felt like going through a curtain because one minute it was the train station and the next second it was the Hogwarts Express I see Percy and Fred and George standing there and I go over to them.

*Time skip to the Goodbyes*

I say goodbye to Mum and give her a hug and then I go over to Ginny and give her a hug she hugs me back and then rushes back to mum "I will keep my promise if you do!" I say before going onto the train "I will !" She instantly replies back .

I step onto the train and see Ron I go over to him "Come on let's go find a compartment ." I say while looking for and empty compartment , We find one but the boy from the station is in it "Excuse me but do mind all the others are full?" Ron says with a smile pointing out at the compartments "Not at all ." The boy says with a smile , I sit down next to Ron I look at him then Ron "Im'm Ron Weasley and this is my sister Celstia ."Ron says pointing to me the boy looks at me I look down quickly "I prefer to be called Belle if you don't mind." I say looking at him "I'm Harry, Harry Potter .......

——————————————————————

Hey so that is the end of chapter 2 I hope you like please vote and comment it would mean a lot if you could so yeah I will see you lovely people in the next chapter :) Bye 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.1K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
364K 17.7K 79
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
270K 6.4K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...