Chapter 13

Hello okay so I haven't updated in a while so I'm sorry I'm really busy and it won't get better I'm really sorry 😐 even though no one is reading this book if you want to know what's going on in my life and just plain randomness then go check out my new book

----------------Me and Hermione came up with a plan for me to see Jae and not get caught my overprotective brothers but it will take a lot of work and I know that I'm not dating Jae or anything but I need to see him without anyone getting the wron...

----------------
Me and Hermione came up with a plan for me to see Jae and not get caught my overprotective brothers but it will take a lot of work and I know that I'm not dating Jae or anything but I need to see him without anyone getting the wrong idea about us so I have to keep our friendship or whatever it is a secret from everyone especially my family.
I walk to the Slytherin common room I walk in and there in the corner of the room is Jae sitting in a chair reading a book and smiling his perfect smile I look over to the other chairs filled with girls swooning over him and whispering and giggles and looking at him but he seemed to not notice as if he was in his own little world while reading his book I looked at him and I couldn't help but feel my heart flutter at the sight of his smile I walked down the steps he looked at me and smiled he put down his book and as on his way over to where I was standing I saw the group of girls glare at me and some whispered and pointed at me and then he stood right in front of them blocking them from view I saw him and he was all I could focus on "Hi Belle I saw you from across the room and thought why come over and talk to you." He said nervously while scratching the back of his head "Ok." I say smiling "Listen I'm sorry about what I said to your friend I shouldn't have done that I'm sorry." He said looking at me I could feel myself stop breathing he was perfect yet he was talking to me "It's fine." I say looking away "Well it was nice talking to you I have to go to the library to study for something." He says as he smiled nervously "Okay I'll see you around I guess." I say I walk away not looking back but I could feel myself being disappointed I also felt my heart flutter it flutters every time he smiles or he's near me I can't help but develop feelings for him .
    I walk to my dormitory and lay in my bed just getting lost in my own thoughts I keep thinking about him he is always on my mind I can't help but smile when I think of him. I fell asleep somewhere between thinking of me and Hermione's plan and thinking about Jae of course he is always just popping up in my thoughts ugh why I like him I admit it but he's a 3rd Year but it's only a 1 year difference and would it really be such a big deal...
   I continue to think about the pros and cons of me liking Jae so far the cons win but it only won by 1 and that 1 was big because it's my family I'm only 12 I can't date anyone my family wouldn't allow me to even think about this maybe when I'm just a little older maybe but how much older .
I walk around school as usual and everything is normal until of course it wouldn't be a school year with out something happening and this was beyond evil and torturous we got a new teacher.... Gilderoy Lockhart.
---------
Sorry to cut this short there is a storm outside and to be honest when there are storms I just wanna sleep so good night or morning or afternoon or evening I don't know what time it is on your time but whatever Bye!