Chapter 3

"Harry P-Potter!" I say taken by surprise , I look at Ron with surprise he looks back at me with the same surprised look "So it's true then , I mean do you really have the ..?" " The what ?" Harry asks "The scar." Ron said and then Harry lifts up his hair and on his forehead was indeed a scar the shape of lightning I look at Ron as he looks at Harry in awe then old lady came to the door of the compartment"Anything off the trolley dears?" She ask "No , thanks I'm all set ." Ron says holding up something I'm sure mum gave him "We'll take the lot." Harry says taking a fistful of galleons out of his pocket . Ron looks at him in surprise

I see the boys eat a lot of candy I only took a few pumpkin pasties and slowly eat them "Aren't you gonna eat anything else?" Harry asks , "No thanks." I say going back to reading . "This is Scabbers by the way , pathetic isn't he?" Ron says holding Scabbers "Just a little." Harry says looking at him "Fred and George gave me a spell yesterday to turn him yellow want to see?"Ron says with a smile "Sure." Says harry with a smile while turning to face Ron the compartment door suddenly open and reveals a girl about my age "Has anyone seen a toad , A boy named Neville lost one?" She says look at Harry an Ron "Oh your doing magic well let's see it then" She says standing in the doorway "Sunshine daises butter mellow turn this stupid fat rat yellow."Ron says while pointing his wand at Scabbers .

Smoke appeared and a little pop but the only thing that happened was the Scabbers was shocked and hid "Are you sure that's a real spell? Well it's not a very good one is it ? Of course I've only tried a few simple ones myself." She says sitting down next to me "For example." She says pointing her wand at Harry's face "Oculus reparo." She says in a calm voice then the tape off of Harry's glasses flew off and into her wand Harry surprised looks at Ron . Ron raises his eyebrows and Harry puts back on his glasses "Holy crickets! Your Harry Potter!" She says when see his scar "I'm Hermione Granger and you are..?" She asks looking in me and Ron's directions "Ron Weasley." Ron says with a mouth full "Forgive my brother for his manners. I'm Celestia but please everyone calls me Belle." "Pleasure." She says looking at Ron "Well I expect we'll be there soon enough you to better change into your robes.Please to meet you Belle I hope we can be friends?" She says looking at me with a sincere smile "I hope so too ." I say smiling back at her she heads towards the door "Oh and you got a bit of dirt on you nose, Did you know?"She says Ron's hand quickly goes to his nose "Right there." Hermione says pointing to the right side of his nose

*Time Skip*

Me , Harry , and Ron walk out of the train and on to the platform "First years this way." a big man says while pointing towards himself . H harry goes towards the man while I look at him , We follow him to a place with boats "Okay so everyone pile in ." He says with a smile and gesturing to the boats . I go in a boat with Hermione and some other kids I didn't know , We set out onto the water and then after a few minutes we arrived at a dock and we all got out and walked up to the castle . I stopped and admired the entire castle with the light illuminating it it was the most beautiful thing I had every seen , Then I realize I was left behind and quickly race towards the steps and then I see a bunch of halls!

Really great I was lost then I hear someone speaking I follow the sound and then I see everyone and on the top steps stood Harry and Ron I see the boy that I had seen at the tailors . I step up and he looks at me with a hint of surprise in his ocean blue eyes "and then he looks at Harry "I'm Draco Malfoy." He says. Ron snickers "What you think my name is funny do you ? There's no need to ask for yours red hair and a hand me down robe you must be a Weasley." With a cruel look on his face "You wouldn't want to go making friends with the wrong sort . I can help you there ." He says with a his hand out out "No thanks I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself." Harry says with a calm face "Who are you?"Draco asks with his eyes on me "None of your concern." I say coldly and turn towards Harry . A women comes out "The Sorting Ceremony will start shortly, The houses are Hufflepuff,Ravenclaw,Gryffindor, and Slytherin." She said , Draco smirked at the word Slytherin "While you are here your houses will be like you family you can earn points for you house but you can also lose points by any rule breaking." "Follow me into the great hall." We all walked in after her and we suddenly came to a stop when Professor Mcgonagall stopped at the foot of the stairs "Okay when I call your name you come up the stairs and sit on the stool and I will put on the Sorting Hat on you." She says she calls names "Ronald Weasley." She calls Ron pales at this and he walks forward and then takes a seat on the stool "Another Weasley I know just what to do with you. GRYFFINDOR!" The Sorting Hat I realize That Draco was already sorted I look around and found him looking at me from the Slytherin table. "Harry Potter." Professor Mcgonagall calls , Everyone was paying close attention now Harry walks up to the stool the hat starts to speak but I don't really pay attention. I look over at the Slytherin table and see Draco still looking at me "Celestia Annebelle Weasley." Professor McGonagall calls , I start walking up the step I see Draco with his face full of shock I sit in the stool she puts the hat on my head.

I can hear the Hats voice in my head "Well isn't this a pleasant surprise ahh your heart is as loyal as Gryffindor but your house has been chosen since your birth."It said with Finality "SLYTHERIN!"

————————————————————————

Hey guys so I am sorry if this chapter is shorter then the usual ones okay so now that I am forgiven (Did you forgive me Yet ?) Kidding anyway so Guys I am still busy and summer is coming Finally anyway to those who are reading thank you for taking the time to reading my horrible writing and yeah the only good thing about this book is the cover it's not half bad anyway Bye and have a nice day or night ^_^