Chapter 7

Hi guys so I am busy a lot and I know that I don't up date as much as I should so I'll try and be better over the summer .
————
After Mother's Day weekend the weeks and months seemed to fly by . By the time I seem to realize how much time has flown by it seems to be close to Christmas and honestly with everything going on between me and Draco and everything going on with Harry we seem to suspect Snape . He seems the time and not to mention he hates Harry But something about just suspecting Snape feels wrong and then with Harry falling off the broom in one match of Qudditch we seem to worry that who ever it is will hurt Harry so I can't help but feel as if we are missing something .....
  Me and Pansy walk to potions together and sit next to each other . Though Pansy doesn't like Harry or Hermione she puts up with them for my sake and for that I am thankful . When I confronted Draco about the rumors of him beating someone up for talking badly about me I seem to think at the time that what happened was for the best
      *Flashback*
" Draco is it true?" I ask him as I see him relaxed on a couch I had thought nothing of it since we came back from holiday but it doesn't feel right "Is what true ? " He asks not even bothering to look up "That you beat someone up just because they were talking badly about me ? " I ask clearly angry , He looks up suddenly "What! Where did you hear that! " He says quickly swinging his legs to the floor . Crabbe and Goyle who were both eating started choking on their food "So it is true? Why would you do that !" I say looking at Draco then at Crabbe and Goyle who had started looking at the floor as if suddenly it had become the most interesting thing in the world . "We didn't mean to but he started it he saw us coming he provoked us so it's his own fault he got a beating." Draco states looking at me " Oh and you couldn't have just left him alone unharmed. " I say  he senses I'm upset "Look he knew we knew you and besides he was in Hufflepuff ." Draco says looking at me . I look at him but apparently he expected something else because he looked taken back when he saw my eyes . Most people said your eyes reflect you soul and feeling well at this moment I was furious .
  *End of Flashback*
Me and Draco haven't been talking since the fight it bothers me but he hurt someone just because of me and I don't want to be the cause of someone's pain . We arrive no study potions but some how I can't seem to focus at all it has been that way since the fight I can't help but wonder if he's okay or if this is the end of our friendship and though I miss him I know that maybe this is better because he was cold but he was something else as well and I had developed feelings for him and I know it would have never worked out even if we hadn't had that stupid fight we could have never been more the friends ...
   *Draco's POV *
We had a stupid fight she has this talent to make me and everyone want to protect her at all costs she doesn't get it he was talking badly about her and had called her names he got what he deserved even if she isn't talking to me I'll look out for her even if she hates me I could never hurt her which is why it hurt me to see her hurt and heard him talking about her like that my family wouldn't get why I'm friends with a Weasley but she makes me forget for one blissful moment that we could be more then friends an d then reality sets in and I know my parents would never let me have her no matter what she is forbidden and even if this could end me I don't care I'll risk everything just for her and I don't care what I have to do to protect her from harm ...
    *end of POV*
  *Third person POV*
They were both in a confused state but they had true feelings for each other she was His Dream Girl and they were both now part of each other's futures and even if they didn't know it yet they were destined to be together because you can't break true love .....
----------------
Hello again it's me again so yeah today i was feeling inspired idk why but I was so yeah I'm might even write another chapter who knows but thanks for reading I'll see all you beautiful people in the next chapter bye ^_^