You Always Want The One That...

Por BipolarTurtles

Trista and Juliet are best friends. They tell each other everything. However, there is one thing that Juliet... Más

Getting Ready
At the Beach
YOU'RE DATING HIM?!
Trista Meets Black Veil Brides
Kiefer
Hanging With The Guys
The Dream
Trista, Don't Do This To Yourself
Juliet and Trista Go To The Mall
Surprise Visit
What Happened The Next Morning
Andy and Juliet's Phone Conversation
Ashley, You Deserve To Know
The Moment of Truth
AUTHOR'S NOTE
AUTHOR'S NOTE #2

So It's True

596 15 4
Por BipolarTurtles

New chapter! ^.^  Enjoy!

********************************************************************************************************

*two weeks later*

Lately, I've been hanging out with the guys a lot. Last week, we went to boardwalk and rode some roller-coasters. Jake got sick, though, so we had to go home early. On Saturday, we went to the mall, where C.C. rode a mechanical bull (and pretty much raped the fuck out of it, if you know what I mean). We've been going to the beach a lot also and going for walks around Hollywood. Today, we went to a Starbucks and hung out. I'm so glad I'm getting close with them, and Ashley too. 

Being with Ashley has made me almost forget about Kiefer.

Until now.

It was very late at night on a friday. Juliet and I couldn't sleep, so we decided to stay up and watch a movie. 

"Tris, are you okay?" asked Juliet. "You seem upset."

"Eh, I'm still wondering why Kiefer refuses to talk to me. I mean, it's been nearly a month since we last talked." I said.

"Have you tried calling him or texting him?"

"All the time." 

"What about going to his house?"

"More than I can count."

"Was he ever there?"

"Most of the time no, but sometimes his car was in the driveway so I would knock on the door, but no one would answer."

"Hmm...that's just weird."

"Yeah..."

"That's it, we're driving over there right now."

"What??"

"You heard me."

"But, if he's there, he's probably not going to answer."

"I know how to pick locks."

"Really?"

"No. But didn't he give you a key?"

I slapped myself. "Oh my god, yes I do! Why didn't I think of that before?"

"Because you're a blonde."

"And damn proud of it!"

"Yep. Now get the key, we're going over there."

"Okay. But what if he's sleeping?"

"Then that's perfect. He won't know we're coming in so he won't be able to stop us."

"Oh I get it! Ya know, Jules, you're smarter than I thought."

"Of course I am!"

I went into my room, dug around in my purse, grabbed the key, and walked into the living room.

Juliet put her shoes on. "Ready?"

"Hell yeah."

"Let's go kick some Kiefer ass."

We walked out the door and drove off.

*******

His car was in the driveway.

"So he's home." Juliet said.

"Yeah, probably asleep though. The lights are all turned off." I said.

"Yeah. Let's go inside." she said.

The two of us walked up to the door. I took the key, put it in the lock, slowly turned it, and opened the door.

Every single light in the house was off.

"Okay, now be extremely quiet." I said.

Juliet nodded her head. She whipped out her phone to use it as a flashlight.

Both of us tip-toed up the stairs and down the hall to Kiefer's bedroom.

The door was shut.

"Is it locked?" asked Juliet, shining her phone on the doorknob.

I quietly turned it. "Nope." I replied.

"Okay then, let's go in." she said.

I got butterflies in my stomach as I slowly opened the door. Juliet moved her "flashlight" around the room and stopped on the bed.

There was Kiefer, shirtless and sound asleep. Seemed normal.

However, he wasn't alone.

In Kiefer's arms was the red-headed girl from the beach, sleeping and wearing nothing but her bra and underwear.

I felt like my heart stopped beating. A giant mixture of anger and sadness rushed through my body. Tears swelled up in my eyes and I had a compelling urge to rip both of their damn heads off.

"Oh my God." I heard Juliet mumble.

I flicked on the light switch. "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

Both of them instantly woke up. The girl's mouth formed into an "O" and a furious expression crossed her face. Kiefer glared at me like a deer in the headlights.

"Oh shit, TRISTA! " Kiefer said, puling his arms away from the girl and standing up. "I swear to God this isn't what it looks like!"

"Yeah, bull fucking shit!" I said.

Juliet looked freaked out. "Um, Trista, I'm gonna go wait in the car." She said, running out the door.

"Kiefer, who the hell is she?!" asked the red-hair girl.

"More like who the hell is she?!" I said, pointing towards her.

"I am his girlfriend, now who are you?" She yelled.

"Oh, so you are his girlfriend? Care to explain that to me Kiefer?" I said.

Kiefer looked as if he didn't know what to do. "Um, look, Trista, this isn't what you think it is--I mean, it is but--I mean she's not--I mean she...uh...she's...well you see--"

"Okay, Kiefer, just tell me who the fuck she is and explain to me why she's here." shouted the red head.

I walked over towards her. "Well, I'm Trista, and I thought I was Kiefer's girlfriend, but I'm apparently not." I said angrily.

She was obviously pissed off. She turned to Kiefer. "Woah, wait, so you already HAVE a girlfriend and you were cheating on her with ME?!?!" She screamed.

Kiefer looked horrified. "Um, yes--er, no--I mean yes--uh no--er yes--"

"Wow, Kiefer. And to think I thought you were an amazing guy." I said, getting ready to cry.

"Yeah, Kiefer. You said you loved me more than anyone else you've dated." said the girl.

"He told you that too?" I asked her, pissed off.

"Yes he did. Kiefer, you're such an asshole!" she yelled. She then punched him as hard as she could on his arm.

He groaned and grabbed his arm.

"That's it, Kiefer, were through!" I cried, leaving the room and fighting back tears.

I was almost all the way to the stairs when Kiefer ran up behind me and grabbed me around the waist as tight as he could.

"Trista, no! Don't do this to me, I love you so much!" he said.

I tried as hard as I could to free myself. "No you don't! If you love me so much, why did you do this to me?!" I said.

The girl walked out into the hall behind Kiefer.

"I honestly don't know why. Please, Trista, you gotta believe me. I love you and I promise not to do it again! Please don't leave me." He cried.

She put her hands on her hips and gave Kiefer a disgusted look.

"Bullshit, Kiefer, bull-fucking-shit!" I said, pushing him away. "When you love someone, you don't go off and mess around with some other girl behind their back. Love is about caring and trusting each other and giving that person all of your heart. You never, under any circumstances, do something as cruel, dishonest, and hurtful as this. In fact, you would do the opposite. Kiefer, I loved you with all my heart and more, and you betrayed me. You straight up lied to me and threw me out like yesterday's trash. And to think I thought you actually loved me, but I guess that was just a big mistake."

I walked down the stairs and made my way towards the door.

He followed me and grabbed my arm. "No, Trista--"

I yanked my arm away from him. "Don't touch me, you dickhead!" I yelled. "I am done with you, absolutely done! I am sick and tired of playing your little game. Don't even bother talking to me ever again because I don't want anything to do with your sorry ass. Now, goodbye forever, Kiefer. Have a nice life."

With that being said, I walked out the door and to the car. 

I could hear the girl yelling at him even when I was close to the car.

Juliet was waiting inside. She started the car and pulled out of the driveway. "What happened?" She asked.

I began to cry.

She leaned towards me. "Sweetie, what happened?"

I buried my face in my hands. "It's all over, Jules, it's all over." I said.

"Did you dump him?" she asked.

"Yes, he's been cheating on me with that firecrotch bitch. I can't believe I was stupid enough to believe that he cared about me. It's all over." I sobbed.

She put her hand on my knee. "I am so sorry, Tris. But look at it this way. It could have been a lot worse. You could have had sex with him and then found out he's been doing it with someone else also."

"That's true. God, it hurts so much."

"I know, hon, I know. He's a dick and you didn't deserved to be degraded like that."

"Yeah..."

"You're better off without him. And besides, who wants to date a guy named Kiefer anyway?"

That made me smile a little bit.

"True." I said.

We remained silent the rest of the way home.

*******

We got home and I felt like I was gonna puke. Juliet helped me walk up to the house.

I walked inside, walked over to the wall, slumped down, buried my face in my knees, and cried like a baby again.

Juliet sat down beside me and held me.

About a half hour passed and I got up and went to my room.

"Goodnight, Jules." I said, heavy hearted.

"Goodnight, love. If you need anything, just ask." She said, hugging me. "I love you sis."

"Love you too." I said and closed the door.

I was too upset to even worry about changing into pajamas. I walked over to my desk. I opened the drawer and found my razor blade hidden in it. I picked it up and held it in my hands for a long time. I took the blade and pierced it deep into the skin on my forearm, making a cut about 3 inches long.

It bled like hell, but it felt good.

I made another cut about the same length.

And another.

And another.

And another.

Pretty soon, I had 5 extremely bloody cuts on my arms. Although it relieved my pain, I felt the need to make more.

I took off my pants and slashed the hell out of my upper thighs. 

I lifted up my shirt and sliced the skin on it as well.

Afterwards, I was covered in cuts, tears, blood and misery. 

I fell asleep with the bloody blade in my hand.

This was the worse night ever.

 **************************************************************************************

Heyy! :D yeah sorry, im no good at writing dramatic break up scenes...yet ;D but I tried my best... well I hope you enjoyed it and see you next update!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

405K 11.7K 51
Can you imagine being the town mortician's daughter? I can because I am. Imagine me, little, quiet Emily, being teased everyday because my father t...
3.8K 98 7
Okay so basically I didn't ever plan on publishing this story so sorry if it is complete shit haha.... I am not joking. Warnings: cursing, self harm...
311K 10.7K 45
Hi. My names Lizzie, I'm 19 and I have no friends what so ever. Why? Because I'm an outcast. No one seems to like the way I dress or the music I list...
55.9K 771 22
Andy and Ashley are in a secret relationship. No one knows about it, though. Andy won't tell anyone because he doesn't want to get bullied any more t...