Don't let me go(niall horan f...

Por Ravi-lavi

Hi I'm Angela I'm 17 years old and I'm in the twelfth grade. I cut . I'm fat . I'm ugly . I'm worthless . I'm... Más

Don't let me go(niall horan fanficton )
Chapter one her life
Chapter2 -a new friend-
Chapter 4. - I don't have friends, brothers or sisters to protect me -
Chapter 5 ( do you really care )
Chapter 6 new people
Chapter 7 school
Chapter 8 the call
Chapter 9 part 2 the call
Chapter 10 why did you leave
Chapter 11 were going to see her
Chapter 12 " I love you Ni "
Chapter 13 why
Chapter 14 the girl with the scars
Chapter 15 birthday
chapter 16 angry(hulk) zayn
chapter 17 lets talk
goodbye (short)
Hello !
info about sequel

Chapter 3. - I care about her -

119 4 0
Por Ravi-lavi

Niall's prov:

I woke up to the sun coming threw the curtains it was a beautiful day.Angela didn't text me last night, maybe she forgot. Im going to go and have a wAlk and see if I can see her.

I didn't see her at all. Well never mind that, I went to a store an bought some high tops.I didn't get mobbed that's was a bonus. Angel hasn't contact me at all , dose she not trust me.

::::

I woke up to my parents hitting on my room they stopped after a few mins . I went to get my clothes on and books in my bag and my phone . I went to get makeup on my bruises.i got out of my room and started to Make my way to school.

...........

I walked In my school and went to my first block. I made it safe and sound .WOW!

But this is only the start I hope it would be the same the rest of the day.

************after school***********

When I got home I ran straight to my room I got my binder out and a pice of paper fell out . It had a number , it was Niall's . Damn it I forgot to text him last night . So I got my phone I and tried to make a decision to text or call him . I'll call him I got my phone and called him

Niall's prov

I watching the T.V when when my phone rang. I looked at the screen ID but it said unknown . I hope it's not a fan because I have to change it .

'Hello'

"Hi"

'Who's this ?'

"I-it's Angela "

It was her she didn't forget . She didn't

'O, hi what are you doing

"Hum ....... Nothing uh c."

' what's wrong ?'

"C-can y-you come and get me? I-I need to talk to someone ."

'Okay, I'll be there In a few '

I hung up and put on my shoes. I got in my car lets see If I remember where to go .

::::::::

Should I tell him or should I not ? I got a small bag and put some clothes and things I might need and went down stairs. My dad was in the living room and that's when he saw me .

You little whore were are you going ?

Ouch that hurt realy much .

"I-I'm going with my "friend."

Is it the one that drop you of yesterday ?

"Y-yes"

You slut !

That's when I felt my cheek sting he hit me.I put my hand on my right cheek, when he pushed me down and started to kick me in me stomach and ribs . He stopped and went up to his room. I got myself  up an went to my bed room and put some make up on me cheek a went down stairs to wait for him.

Niall's prov

I got stuck in traffic when I was on my way, to her house. I texted her to come out.

"Okay I will be out in a min."

She texted me back and came out with a bag and a long sleeve shirt . She looked like she been cry but why? Why would she be crying ? Why, is there somthing wrong I hope she tells me. I went up to her and hug her she yelped for help. I looked straight at her eyes abut she looked down.
why would she look down?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

460K 10.1K 56
They always say that your family will always love you no matter what. I think it's a lie. Sometimes life is a Lie. Everyone has been told "I hate yo...
15.4K 384 29
I was born in a beautiful family. I have the best mother, father and brother. I can sing, dance and play guitar. But just only one talent in our fami...
37.5K 724 78
"Do you feel safe with him?" the question seemed silly; in my head I had immediately laughed at it because it was so absurd. How could I not feel saf...
70.7K 1.1K 50
Hello, my name is Bella. I'm 17 going on 18, and my life is far from perfect. I've been raped, bullied, abused, and watched my mother die. But like a...