She's DARK He's COLD

Von raniya_shah

Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what th... Mehr

chapter -1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter -6
chapter- 7
chapter- 8
chapter- 9
chapter - 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter- 13
chapter- 14
AUTHORS NOTE
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
PLEASE READ!

chapter 2

216 35 37
Von raniya_shah

BRIAR'S POV

Driving back home after the bone breaking shift is very horrible and I still have to go to that party. But before that is facing mum and Joseph.

I parked the car outside the house and then made my way inside, dinner was being made by carnal. She works till late here and even tutors both the twins. They like her so even I agreed to keep her. I rarely interacted with her. As I am also very busy. She is an elderly woman and I don't know much about her past but enough to know that my twins are safe with her.

As I entered the kitchen she stood there humming a tune while cooking. I sat on the table on the side and saw her cooking without disturbing her. My mom was the same. She hummed and cooked... I miss her. Now she is so evil that she doesn't even take care of the twins. Carnal soon saw me watching her and turned into a crimson red color, she looked cute.

 I removed the scarf from around my neck which was also holding my hair in place, but as soon as I removed the scarf my hair fell on my back. I don't wear scarfs around my head. I just put it around my neck and fold my hair in it. This way I don't attract much attention. Carnal soon turned to cook and I went upstairs. I will have to dress up for the party, now how the hell am I supposed to dress up is something I never knew. My father was the one who used to dress me up and when he went away, there was no one to teach me these things. But eventually, I discovered that I do have a nice choice like my father and I have the style too. But if I go show around I will be noticed and that is something I will never do.

I wore a baby pink color dress that went just a little below my knee, it has long sleeves that I love. I took out a white scarf to cover my neck and that hid my hair as well.

I also took a coat with me in case I need it. Walking down I saw Carnal serving the twins, maybe I will be late and I'm also getting that weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. Carnal's eyes widened the moment she looked at me. What's wrong? she smiled after some time which made me return the gesture. The only difference in her and my smile was that her smile was genuine and mine was dark...I need to talk to her about this now.

I called her after some time in the kitchen. She sat in front of me and smiled one more time.

" I need to tell you something," I said.

" Yeah, " she smiled.

"Look Carnal I can be gone anytime away from here just don't ask me anything about it as it can dangerous for you to know any details, just keep this in mind that if I'm missing by chance anytime you will have to take care of the twins. I made you the babysitter because I know you can do it properly, just don't ever let them know anything about me if I'm ever gone. Just tell them that I'm dead or anything. You just have to take them to the address in my red dairy on the top drawer of my room page no 20. That address will be the place they live in when I'm gone and don't you ever say this to my mum and Joseph. They will not be going to the place I am telling you, both the boys will be away from them. It's not like they won't have any money and all, they are also getting some saved amount deposited in their account so listen, if they ever asked you about me or anything just tell them to visit any police station and tell them to open Ruth's file, from where they will get to know what to do. You don't worry about that, that's all settled just take care of the twins. " I said explaining all in one. I hope she gets it.

"But where are you going?" She asked looking tensed.

"Just don't ask me, please. It can be dangerous. Just do as I asked you." I replied while trying to fake plead her.

" Umm...okay, I understand. I don't actually... So I just have to take the twins and tell you're parents, to go to the station and open that Ruth's file...is it?" She asked.

" Yeah exactly! take care of them please I know I never interacted with you but please understand that everyone has secrets." I smiled.

" Yes I know and don't worry about the kids they love me and I promise I will take care of them." she said.

It's not like I'm going to just believe her and let be all set, I did the planning about the twins future and if anything goes wrong with them the files for the twins that are opened will help them, the police will catch her if she tries something. She doesn't look the bad one here but still, I can't trust her and I don't know how to trust when it comes to the safety of my family.

With that said I went to the table sitting beside the twin. I always told them that if I ever go away from them, they will still be taken care. I promised them both.

Sitting in front of them looking them eating silently. I wish I could get them the best childhood ever. The one that I once had. Somethings are not just possible. Vinnie looks over at me and grinned, he's the childish one and Tillie is always serious like me. I sometimes think that my behavior towards them should be different but I couldn't just change all of sudden. They never questioned their parents and always kept quiet when mom used to shout at them or beat me sometimes.

Joseph and mum would never care if having sex in front of the children was bad but they never cared and I always tried to hide the twins from this things. My childhood and innocence were too early to be ruined but it did.

Vinnie after looking at me for a long time said something to Tillie in his ears which made him nod his head and at this gesture, I raised my brows but Tillie smiled and shook his head in a negative sign.

I shrugged it away and watched them for a little longer. I don't know if am ever gonna see them again. I love them so much.

Signing I got up making my way towards the door. But what makes me stop was Vinnie looking at me with sad eyes. I don't know why or what I was doing as I shake my head in a negative sign. I have always told them that I will not always be with them. We share a silent argument that I didn't know Vinnie can ever have with me. He looks very sad.

It's like everyone here is getting the vibes of 'something wrong about to happen'. I should be prepared for this.

Vinnie looked down on his plate he just finished looking sad but am glad he didn't cry or else it can become really tough for me to go.

What shocked me was Tillie's tearful eyes as he lifts his head. Oh, my.

I couldn't breath seeing them like this. I don't cry or make an emotional scene but this is breaking me so bad that it hurts. It hurts so much that it's tough to even breathe.

" You look very beautiful" Tillie complimented.

" Thanks, "I said looking at him. I know he was hurting. he always seems the one with anger issues and that ' I don't care type of attitude' but I always saw through his act, his act of showing people that he doesn't get affected one bit when he's the one who's the most broken and shaken because of the events. I can't help but see myself in him. We are just the same.

" I will be going out for a while, take care of yourselves. okay? " I asked a bit worried.

" We will always be fine if you're the one to take care of us," Tillie says.

" Even if you're gone or something I will wait for you. No 'we' will wait for you to come back one day and if you don't then I will always pray to meet you after my death in the heaven where no one will take you away from us ." Vinnie's voice cracked in the middle as he was holding himself from crying.

This is so horrible, Vinnie is so sad. I can see that he doesn't want me to go.

I just nod my head " I love you both so much, but if ever I am gone do what carnal says okay? " they nodded.

" We love you so much too," Vinnie said. Tillie smiled sadly.

I hope nothing happens tonight and I can come back to them for a little longer.

I walked out of the front door and made my way towards the car. That's when my phone rings and Nillie's name appears on top, she must be calling me to say that I should arrive soon.

taking out the address she gave me I started to drive.

It's a strange name I mean a party held in waltis shen town --is it even a place but I eventually find that this place is quite far and it's really not giving me good vibes.

Nillie kept on calling me but I ignored and shut my phone as I wasn't in any mood of talking to her. I mean she invited me and I am coming now, so why can't she just be patient?

I arrived at the place. But this place looked nothing like a party one. There's no music blasting as I thought, in fact, the place is quiet, very quiet ...putting my scarf on my face covering my head and only showing my eyes, I looked like I am here to rob this place. frowning I got out of my car. The building stood tall and a cold vibe evidently could be felt from here. Nevermind, maybe the party is held inside somewhere.

Lights were seen from inside of the building.

Walking through the entrance, I reached the strange building. What confuses me is the door that is closed but the lights are on. I'm already not happy and this seems off too.

I went back towards my car in order to get my phone.

With my phone sticking to my ear I walked back, I called Nillie 'shit the signals are not good over here' dropping the phone down I saw Nillie's messages from before when she was calling me and as I read through it my heart dropped.

Messages --

Nillie -'listen Eliza the address I gave you is wrong. I wrote it wrong by mistake, I am so sorry. you're not picking and the party is canceled too as Ottilie's mom met an accident. Please call me back '

Nillie - 'hey where are you ???'

My grip on the phone tightened. I started to make my way towards my car. But as soon as I was about to step out of the entrance a hand pulled me back by my shoulders keeping a steel-like grip on my wrists while turning me around which made me come face to face with a build up figure, he looked deadly.

He looked like a body Guard or something. Any girl out there would have got scared but not me, I am not that one.

" Who's your sender ?" the one who's holding me asked from behind tightening his grip.

" Actually I had to be somewhere else but what happened was I got in the wrong place because of this address is written on this paper..." I gave him the paper when he loosened his hold on me letting me reach to the paper, but it doesn't seem to convince them as they negatively nodded there heads in my direction.

"Playing with us is not going to help gurl. Do you see us as fools" well apparently yeah... I say in my mind.

" You think you show us this phayphar and get away? oh bhait you really thought oph us as phools?" the one who was in my front asked with some kind of wrong pronunciation. I still understood what he was saying.

" Listen gurl, don't play with us or else you will be punished, just tell us who sent you to enter here and your punishment will be less, " the other says.

"No wait, you're mistaken I am no one of what your thinking I might be, I just came here by mistake I am not lying. " I said in a straight tone, but I do try to make it realistic showing I am scared, after all, I am a good actor. All these years I have acted to become as far away from life as possible.

"Hahaha!! you act nicely but here hot gurl listen, I said don't mess, but you don't have a mind of yours I guess, no problem we will show you how much of a mind we have in where you will be brutally punished."

" wearing this thing around you and showing us innocence will not work here gurl, we are not the one who takes that." Once again he tightened his hold and I did what I am good at.

I pushed and punched him hard in the stomach. When I saw the other fellow approaching me, I moved over to him and stopped him from attacking. I squeezed his arm moving it around his back which made me come close to him. kneeing him down there HARD, I smiled. He cried in pain. I push him on the ground letting him fall back when I noticed the other one coming my way.

He tried hitting me with a big rod in his hands. I moved away at the right time. There was a rock on the side towards which I ran. Lifting it up I threw it towards him. But it just flew in the air when I got hit by the rod. I fell down catching my stomach. His footsteps could be heard coming closer. The pain was unbearable and I couldn't help but fall more while getting up.

DAMN! the rod did some harm to me.

I saw him close to my face and after some time everything becomes dark... very DARK and I wish to stay here forever, never come out of it just be here forever.

I need something forever.

nothing is forever but everything so temporarily.

something forever.

-------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

guys this the next chapter do let me know what you think about it 

-rashk

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.3M 27.7K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
409K 10.2K 44
"He's just a friend." I whispered my heart beating wildly in my chest,"You call yourself my fiancรฉ when you whรธre behind my back!" He shouted a vein...
1.5M 42.6K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
8.8K 206 13
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...