Kiliel

By iyamadork

The Hobbit: Battle of the Five armies has just occurred, Tauriel is in a grieving state of mind believing tha... More

The Quiet (Tauriel)
The Pain (Thranduil)
The Alive (Kili)
The Starlight (Tauriel)
The Caution (Thranduil)
The beginning (Kili)
The Dark (Tauriel)
The first hardship (Kili)
The Help (Tauriel)
The first hardship continued... (Legolas)
The Help continued... (Bard)
The Elfsewhere (Kili)
The Disease (Sigrid)
The Healer (Tauriel)
The Carven Halls (Kili)
The Good Bye Feast (Kili)
The Memory (Bard)
The Cure (Tilda)
The Escape (Bofur)
The Kingdom Come (Thranduil)
The Elves (Bofur)
The Medicine Cabinet (Tauriel)
The Kingdom Come (Elródien)
The Legend of Elros (Bard)
The Season-Less Garden (Kili)
The Reaching Star (Thranduil)
The End

The Journey Ahead (Kili)

357 17 0
By iyamadork

"I can't believe you're actually naming it, Bofur." I say walking in step with him as he brings a large bowl of stew to the dragon "Do you even have a name yet?" Bofur stops.

"I'm naming her Nightmare." He declares, "And I'm telling her too." I nod, I can't feel any affection at all towards dragons. But Bofur always has love enough in his heart for the whole world. Bofur starts walking again and I join him.

"Are you going to raise it?" I ask, curious. Even I know that even just one good dragon would make Middle-Earth a much better place.

"Me? Raise a dragon? Heavens no, Kili." I must look confused because he follows up with a "We're sending ole' Nightmare to Thranduil, Thranduil will raise him to be a good and loving creature. Tywien already checked with him." Is that so?

"I'm sorry when did we discuss this plan?" I fume, Bofur looks confused.

"Sorry, Kili...We thought you were listening down at woodsman's creek." Oh. The sudden heat and rotten cheese smell fill the air.

"Hello!?" Nightmare tries to whisper, worried it might be more hunters.

"S'just us!" Bofur calls "We brought you some food too." The ground shakes a little as Nighty travels the short distance to us.

"Food? Like mutton and meat?" 

"What else?" I break in "What else would we put in a stew?" Nighty swivels her head so she's facing me I can smell everything far too well.

"Please be kind." It's no question... It's request, her starry eyes stare into mine and I see her intent. I nod, almost against my will.

"Right then" Bofur hops down his perch in a tree and pats Nighty's scaly muzzle.

"Call upon me." She throws her voice into the wind as she prepares for takeoff "Should you ever need any help."

"Oh, we will." I smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 18.5K 37
"There is a monster in all of us. I just happen to be in tune with mine". Legolas x male oc The hobbit trilogy
51.9M 1.6M 63
[#1 Teen Fiction | #1 in Romance] Bad boy Luke Dawson is stuck living with clumsy nobody Millie Ripley for the summer. When she ran over his most p...
9.2M 645K 82
[ BOOK 1 OF AZITERA: YTHER'S QUEEN ] Consumed by avarice, the four human kingdoms-the Infernal Empire, the Kingdom of Caelum, the Kingdom of Treterra...
443K 12K 38
First book She is older than most. She was feared. She was a queen. One people believed to be dead. For ages she was never seen. Until a certain w...