The Final Battle (RAPTURE Ser...

By LadyDawn

This is the final book of the Rapture series. The four children have grown up and taken over where their pare... More

COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
Preface
Dedications
Chapter 1 The Rite of Passage & Ravenwood Manor
Chapter 2 A New Way of Life at Ravenwood
Chapter 3 Our First Day of Practice
Chapter 4 The First Call Out
Chapter 5 Lady Gaia Departs Hello Lady Sam
Chapter 6 Poof - Surprise! Screech
Chapter 7 Interview With The Queen
Chapter 8 Care to Go for a Swim?
Chapter 9 From Cold to Frostbite
Chapter 10 Have I Said Just How Much I Hate the Cold?
Chapter 11 Training the New Vampire Army
Chapter 12 Getting Big There Valia
Chapter 13 Be Careful What You Wish For
Chapter 14 "Valia, What Just Happened?"
Chapter 15 I Am Not Your Test Dummy
Chapter 16 A Revelation From The Moon Goddess
Chapter 17 An Indirect Grounding
Chapter 18 A Doctor Visit With A Surprise
Chapter 19 A Mission Now? Shorthanded?
Chapter 20 Where Is The Baby? Valia, Valia Wake Up!
Goddess of the Earth Poem
Chapter 21 I Think We Failed Also
Chapter 22 Hi I'm Your Mother
Chapter 23 Home Sweet Home, Summer Solstice Nightmare
Chapter 24 The Great Reveal
Chapter 25 Through The Eyes of A Goddess' Child
Chapter 26 Through The Eyes of A Goddess' Child 2
Chapter 27 The Fifth Element Has New Clothes
Chapter 28 Wake Up We Have A Mission
Chapter 29 The Lugnasadh Festival
Chapter 30 I Wouldn't Want to Be in Your Shoes
Chapter 31 How to Make a Horrible Visit Worst
Chapter 32 Time For Another Little Trip
Chapter 33 Who Are You?
Chapter 34 Welcome Back, You Are Back Aren't You?
Chapter 35 Flash On, Put... Put... Stall!
Chapter 36 Once Too Often, Your A Goddess?
Chapter 37 Phew. This Goddess Work Is Hard
Chapter 38 They Returned to Ravenwood
Chapter 40 Time to Kill
Chapter 41 The Goddess Realm
Chapter 42 A Light in the Dark
Chapter 43 Back to the Drawing Board
Chapter 44 All This Planning Better Pay Off!
Chapter 45 Third Time Is A Charm?
Chapter 46 A Week and It Is Finally Over
Chapter 47 A Final Thank You

Chapter 39 A Goddess Comes, A Goddess Goes

85 6 2
By LadyDawn

Rapture The Final Battle By: LadyDawn

2014 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Chapter 39 A Goddess Comes, A Goddess Goes

'Mother! Mother your back! Oh my. I missed you so much!' I jumped off the couch before mother and spun to face her, pulling her hands to help her to her feet. 'You were gone for so long. Goddess Mother told me where you went, so, I sat with you waiting, reading. Mother, what is wrong you are not talking? Speak to me please.' She slowly turned her head in my direction. 'Diana?' I heard her question. 'Yes, Mother. It is I your daughter, Diana.' A slow smile graced her lips. 'I am home?' 'Yes, Mother. You are back home with me.' I replied. Her smile broadened. “Diana, Honey! I missed you so while I was away!' Tears were streaming down her angelic face she was glowing a greenish blue glow about her. 'Mother this is something new for you, your glowing. A green, blue now,' So I see, Honey.' 'It looks beautiful, the glow, I mean, it reminds me of Mother in Heaven. This must mean you have fully transitioned,' 'Yes. I have, Diana. Soon it will be your turn with your other Mother. Did she not tell you?' 'No. I have been under a lot of stress watching over your body making sure it was okay, and protected you here while you were gone for the last three weeks. We were afraid to move your body. I sat here the whole time with you just in case you came back to us, and it finally happened, today. I am so happy you are okay.'

The others come in while we are talking to check in and found us, Mother and I talking quietly. “Valia... OH MY Goddess! That is no longer Valia. That is... The Goddess herself. She glows! Forgive me My Goddess my liberties.” Bavo dropped to his knees before both of us, he bowed. A musical voice rang out. “Rise my son all is forgiven.” 'Mother you spoke, but your lips never moved?' 'Yes my daughter as it should be, it shall be for you as well.' I heard in my head. She laid her hand aside my head...

Goddess of the Earth * Drifting Through Time & Space *

“My children we wait for my daughters return,” I carried her body to our room, and laid her out on the bed provided, it would be the last time it would ever be used. “She will be with her Mother of the Moon for three week time then we will go in search for the ones you call the demons. When we find them you will come and through us you will destroy them to save your kind and protect the weak humans from harm.” I have learned a lot on my Vision Quest with the original ones The four taught me all they knew of their kind and their planet. I will have none of that here on my planet; on my Earth. I learned all about the experiments that grew the demon kind, and the ones that got away and how fast they breed. Startling, just isn't the right word for it. When they first arrived they carved out an underground caverns millions of miles wide all over this earth that was the very first colony before they were able to colonize the surface. This is where they believe the demons are currently colonizing and building their armies. It is up to, Diana and I to find them and destroy them if possible with the help of the family. This is the true end of the world if not, and the true final battle for their kind. The supernaturals.

While I wait for Diana to get back I drift down through the floor, through the training room scaring, Lady Gaia as I keep right on passing by, down through that floor also into the ground below into the crust of the Earth. I am one with the Earth right now. As I pass through the tough crust it becomes a bit easier once I enter the Lithosphere, though not much. It isn't completely easy till I hit the Lower Mantle where the caverns are supposed to be at. The section I drop into is massive to say the least, it is hot and humid down here so deep underground though. I have no need to breath, it is still uncomfortable gliding around in such an unusual place as this—all dark and gloomy—Mother Earth calls out to me as I touch her walls. “Yes Mother I hear you” I follow her directions in the cavern ducking under mighty stalactites, and over stalagmites of all sizes; they are so beautiful even in the darken environment of this cavern so deep underground. I follow this cavern, for I have no idea with the dark as my only guide. I have lost all track of time, and were fatigue is no longer a problem I just continue to travel the myriad of caverns in search of anything that will lead to the Demon's cave.

I never stumble, I never fall, there is no up or down there just, IS. I follow the caves where ever they go. Some go up high into the Mantle above, most go down deep below, those are a waste of time they lead to the magma, and to death of a demon. I go for the higher ones as led by Mother Earth. I stumble upon some of the most beautiful sites imaginable; a cavern full of colorful stalactites and stalagmites. They are to take your breath away. I continue on, they lead me miles, I assume, from where I started. As I was told, the underground is limitless, and it is truly limitless and beautiful. Mother Earth has such beauty that has never reached the human eye. I trudge ever onward. Finally after days, weeks, months? I have lost total track of time. I finally find what I have come down here after. The Cave. Just as Mother Earth showed me all that long time ago, it sits before me in all it's dark glory. Gathered in clusters of hundreds or it could be thousands or millions in the dark it is really hard to count; Demon after Demons as far as the eye can see.

I have found their cave now to find out where I am? I drift straight up. Passing back up through all the hard crusty ground I passed on the way down. I finally emerge smack dab in the middle of the Pacific Ocean just off the shores of Hawaii, of all places. Well, at least I have a land mark for their cave. Getting in should be much easier with all the caves of the Hawaiian islands around me. I just have to get back to Ravenwood and let the rest know what I have found, and see if daughter, Diana is back from her visit with her Mother the Moon Goddess. I Ghost away and am back in my room before I know it.

A Goddess' Return

Diana's body is gone, she must be back, great we can get started soon. “Diana are you around?”

“Mother? Is that you? Have you returned, again? I am back from my quest with Mother,” she popped up in the room. “Hi Mother welcome back.” She hugged me. She was glowing a pretty silver glow it was beautiful all around her. She has finished the change.

“Nice glow there Diana. Pretty.”

“I like.” She spun around, and it widened when she did. “Yours too it is so soft looking now.”

I looked down at mine it had changed since I was gone a very pale green blue it was kind of pretty now. “It changed a bit. Lightened up a little I see.” I moved my arms out, and I could see what she was saying. “Nice.”

“So, Mother where have you been all this time, I missed you?”

“Down in the caverns demon hunting. Why how long have I been gone, Honey?”

“Well, I was gone for three weeks take that off ,and they said you left the same day so, let me see about six months give or take.”

“Wow how time flies when you're not having fun.” I shook my head in disbelief. “Six whole months? Really? Wow!” I can't believe I was gone so long.

“Yes everyone was wondering if you would ever return. I had to tell them you would when you were finished what you were doing. Mother Moon told me what you were doing, and not to worry so I was okay with you being gone so long. How did you make out on your long journey?”

“Perfect. I finally found them, and let me tell you there are millions of them down there off the coast of Hawaii. It was amazing the colony of them that I found. I came rushing right back the minute I found them, honey.”

“Wow, your glow just changed when you got excited it darkened that is amazing, mother.”

“It did?” Hum.

“Yes, I guess it changes with you mood.”

“Great. I am one giant moon ring. Just what the world needs A Goddess sized Moon Ring. Giggle”

“Oh. Mother, you are so funny. Now it has lightened back up.”

“Like I said a giant mood ring. Sigh. So did I miss much in my six months absence?”

“Plenty, we went out on several missions, mostly just demons on the New West Coast of the Americas. They are getting really vicious lately worst than back here or when we were over in New England in the Great Britain's.”

“Well, now we know where they stay we can go wipe them out. We just need a plan then we can help the family do the rest. You and I can only supply the Goddess Power now after they request it.” I advised her. “We are no longer allowed to assist without being asked first.”

“Yes, Mother told me all about that. I agree with her completely, so, shall we go let them know you are back?”

“Yes, no time like the present. What time is it Diana?”

“It is Eleven fifteen AM almost their lunchtime a perfect time to catch them. Should we wait a few minutes?”

“Yes, let's” I sat down on one of the chair by the bay window with Diana to relax and catch up on everything I miss being gone so long. It helped kill the rest of the time before their lunchtime began. When I heard all the commotion in the dinning room that they were eating we glided over to the room and entered. “I melted my old Flexi-vuescreen I had on when I left I had to toss it out.” I giggled, I told Diana as we headed over.

“My Goddess? Your back?” I heard gasped out as the whole room jumped to their feet then dropped to their knees. For some strange reason it didn't bother me the least little bit.

“Rise and take you seats please.” I told then as Diana and I sat with them while they all ate. It was comforting being back here with them all, enjoyable even, not something I am used to feeling anymore. Being a Goddess has changed me completely there are no such things as feeling or emotions. There just. IS. I just exist. I am, and it can't be explained it just. IS.

“My Goddess it is so nice to have you back with us.” Wilda said. My head turned toward her and smiled, it was just a reaction to being spoken to, politely.

“It is good to be,” I turned away from her, and looked around the table at all the expecting faces of my once family. “home.” as hard as that was to call this place or any place right now. I guess of any place, this was as close as any to a home as I would ever get to call a place home ever again. I looked around at all the faces again then turned to Diana. “We have news for each of you... today.” Diana looked around the table to all the awaiting faces then back to me with a nod of her head. “I have located the cave of the Demons off the coast of Hawaii, about a mile or so. They have about a million plus in their colony in a cavern deep underground. I will map it out for you along with the rout for you to take down to them. That is all I can do. The rest is up to you.”

We sat back and waited, it didn't take long for the questions to start firing our way. “But if you found them there why didn't you destroy them all?” Bavo asked.

“Bavo! How dare you suggest such a thing!” Wilda said in disgust.

“What? I'm just saying she did find them didn't she?”

“How dare you expect Our Goddess of the Earth to KILL for you! That is just disgusting! You should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking such a thing!” She said shaking her head looking down at the table before almost crying. I kept quiet. Dian place a calming hand on he shoulder and pushed. I saw it from where I was sitting Wilda visibly settled down.

“She is right. We need to do that ourselves, the problem is to come up with a plan first that will get enough energy that far down, and contain it to just that one spot.” Now they are starting to think, they are even stopping eating to ponder over Lady Gaia last comment. Very good. I still haven't said a word just leaning back and watching.

“If they are that deep underground how are we going to get there first off? Then once we do what will we use to kill them, our lasers are only good from the sky. Another thing we can no longer call on the Moon Goddess for her help with things like this.” Icka pointed out.

“We may not,” They all turned to look at me. “Would you help us out Goddess of the Earth if we need your help here with this? I know you can't kill anything, and I would never ask you to, that would be so wrong. But would you aid us with your Goddess Power to correct a wrong if we did all the work, and you just aided us along?” Lady Gaia asked.

“Yes, My Child, I would. You asked the correct questions. As long as you did all the work I will lend you the Goddess Power in the end to help with the problem you have, it is as it should be.”

“What about all those back in Romania?” Bavo asked.

“I was not a full Goddess at the time if you remember my child. One as such has more liberties. Would you ask the Goddess of the Moon to come down from the heavens to fight your battles for you?” I asked.

“Well, no.”

“There is your answer.” I said smiling.

I sat back, and watched them push aside their meals, and get down to work on a new plan. It was interesting watching them argue over different ways to do the same things. I took Diana's hand and faded us out of the dining room, and back to ours for some peace and quiet. Leave the war talks to the family, and the Goddess work to the Goddess'. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104 2 40
In the fifth and final book in the Moonblood Clan series, the supernatural world is in complete and utter chaos due to the dark sorcerer Caius's acti...
11.3M 330K 54
Haven was an alphas daughter. Although she thought she was just an ordinary girl, her father always told her she was destined for greatness. When ne...
249K 9.8K 40
Book one Estrella had always been different from the other moon children. Whilst the others would fawn over the mates falling in love below them, she...
63K 4.2K 31
Wolves of Ragnarök - Book 1 WINNER OF THE ALPHA AWARDS 2023! **WATTPAD FEATURED STORY** What would you give up to keep your family safe? The time whe...