✔️B.A.P | Imagines

Bởi knifenuffnice

+ title says it all + vote, comment, share! + status: discontinued original photo in cover does not belong... Xem Thêm

Request
Yongguk: Bang PD
Himchan: Cooking Class
Daehyun: Sick Day
Youngjae: Prank x3
Jongup: Angry Jongup?
Jongup: Angry Jongup? Pt. 2
Zelo: It's been long
Yongguk: Dance Crew
Himchan: 18
Daehyun: Pokemon Go
Youngjae: Science
Jongup: Teachers
Zelo: Four
(1) Not the norm (Profile)
Not the norm #1
Not the norm #2
Not the norm #3
Not the Norm #4
Not the norm #5 (Final)
(2) Twelve membered group (Profile)
Twelve Membered Group #1
Twelve Membered Group #2
Twelve Membered Group #3
Twelve Membered Group #4
Twelve Membered Group #5
Twelve Membered Group #6
Twelve Membered Group #7
Twelve Membered Group #8
Twelve Membered Group #9
(3) Bodyguards (Profile)
Bodyguards #1: Yoo Youngjae
Bodyguards #2: Im Mansion
Bodyguards #3: Off Duty
Bodyguards #4 : Off Duty Pt.2
Bodyguards #5 : Fire
Bodyguards #6 : Awaken
Bodyguards #7: Lee
(4) Fly High (Profile)
Fly High #1: Day One
Fly High #2: Saturday Date
Fly High #3: More
Fly High #4: For her
Fly High #5: Sunday Date
Fly High #6: Back Again
Fly High #7: Prom
Fly High #8: Graduation
Fly High #9: Sanha
Yongguk: King [Requested]
(5) Talk (Profile)
Talk #1
Talk #2
Talk #3
Talk #4
Talk #5
Talk #6
Youtube | Shlyn Masups
Talk #7
Daehyun: Say You Won't Let Go
Talk #8

Himchan: Wrong Move

570 17 13
Bởi knifenuffnice

a/n:

+ since I feel like the Jongup series 'talk' may take some time, I'll just add a few short imagines in the middle to make up for the loss of couple of imagines of the other members.

+ my exams are starting ( rip me ). and I have other commitments too so I do appreciate if you all can wait as I slowly update. i promise I'll make it up to you guys once my exams are over. really.

+ have a great week y'all <3

+ this one is rathe cliché and short one but still, enjoy!
---

Y/N: Do Raein (Rain)

Rain's POV:

Friendship is a wonderful thing. It's filled with love, lot of love. It doesn't matter how long you've known each other, what matters is that you're always there when your Best Friend need you. Be it the horribly and stressful math equations, the confusing science concepts, the sophisticated yet beautiful literature language [ a/n: call me bias, im a pure literature student. but my language is horrible :"-) ]. A Friend is one who's always there. Always. During the roughest and yet most smooth sailing and flowery paths of your life.

And for me, I have two wonderful best friends. Let me introduce you to them.

First off, Lee Yeonbyul. My beautiful Best Friend. She has a brain and beauty blessed by the gods. She's really outspoken and is rather feminine.

Secondly, Kim Himchan, my handsome childhood Friend. He is just like Yeonbyul, blessed with the handsomeness and brains. He's the happy virus of the class and one of the most popular guys in school.

I'm in the same class as Himchan while Yeonbyul is one year younger than us so she's in a different class.

Compared to Yeonbyul, I'm closer to Himchan. I've known him all my life and I've always been there for him. Compared to Yeonbyul, I'm more introverted and I get really competitive easily. Not really ladylike you may say.

But despite having such different qualities from the two, we three are inseparable.

"Stop staring into space, dimwit," Himchan hit my head with a pencil as he twirled it around his finger.

I gave him a mischievous grin and cackled on purpose, "Sorry."

"You're so unladylike," he sighed.

"Well I'm sorry," I sacarstically remarked but I turned away and let out a deep sigh.

I hate it when he reminds me how I'm not like other girls. Growing up with two older brothers, the Do twins is difficult. I choose sports over shopping anytime. Which is a no-no for Himchan since he hates sports.

The bell soon rang to signal the end of the day and students scrambled to get out of class.

Before I could ask Himchan to join me for lunch, my mood was dampened when I saw Yeonbyul skipping into our classroom.

"Oppa! Let's go now!" She hooked arms with Himchan as he was placing his books neatly into his bag.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Yeonbyul. I just get jealous that the two got together recently in spring.

"Mhmm... let's go," he nodded and swung his bag over his right shoulder and swiftly, took Yeonbyul's bag for her too.

"Unnie, want to join us?" Yeonbyul flashed an innocent grin at me.

I returned an elated one, "I—"

"Eh... Rain you're getting fat you should go on a diet," Himchan joked.

I only felt a pang in my chest, that hurt. A lot.

"I wasn't planning to join you guys anyway. I'll get going first," I angrily glared at the latter and stomped out of the classroom but obviously Himchan was laughing away, extremely amused with his own joke.

3rd Person POV:

"Oppa, you're so mean to unnie!" Yeonbyul whined as they made their way to the mall nearby for lunch and a short shopping trip.

"I was just stating the truth, the truth hurts. And besides, she would know that's she's gaining quite a bit of weight herself, won't she?" Himchan mused.

"Why did I even agree to be your Girlfriend for this scheme of yours?" Yeonbyul sighed.

"So that I can get Rain to fall for me harder?"

Yeonbyul slapped her forehead because of Himchan's stupidity, "You're only making her hate you."

Himchan waves his finger in front of her, "Nu-uh, trust me. I know what I'm doing."

"I have no idea what that idiot Jung Daehyun is teaching you," Yeonbyul groaned.

Yeonbyul and Himchan intertwined their fingers as they made their way to the Do family's restaurant. They would always find Rain there.

Today, Himchan's plan was to make Rain feel jealous by eating with Yeonbyul there. Such an ass.

"Hey, do you know what's wrong with Rain? She seems quieter than usual," Himchan asked, extremely concerned about his best friend's condition.

Yeonbyul shot him a glare, "You've known her since you guys were babies and you're asking me? What kind of Friend are you?"

Himchan's expression turned dull. Rain hasn't been starting any conversations with him for the past few weeks and it's annoying the crap out of him. He got too excited when she tapped his shoulder during math lesson but it was just to borrow a pencil from him since she broke hers while sketching a graph.

"I hope she's fine," he murmurs.

The glass door of the restaurant opened wide as the two stepped in.

The Do parents were definitely really pleased to see them.

"Hello you two! Want to join us for dinner today? We're almost done with the dishes," Mrs Do smiled and gestured for the two to sit by the table where Rain's brother's were seated. But surprisingly, Rain was no where in sight.

Weird. She was her brothers' beloved youngest sister. Where could she be so late in the evening?

"Hey Chan, Byul," one of her brothers, Kyun greeted.

The two bowed and smiled.

"Where's Rain, Hyung? She would always be the one to be present when dinner is going to be served," Himchan asked.

"Rain? I think she's out for her run again. She's been running a lot recently. Doesn't she run a lot during her softball practices? I wonder how does she not get tired," Kyun frowned, concerned about her health.

His twin, Kyung nodded in agreement before turning to Himchan, "You're her Best Friend. Do you know why she's skipping so many meals recently?"

"She's skipping meals?!"

"Eomma, Appa, oppa! I'm back," Rain came in by the front door. Beads of sweat dripping down her forehead. She has gotten really pale and her hair was loosely tied in a pony tail.

"Rain! We're just about to eat dinner. Come—" her Mom got cut off.

"I'm not hungry. I have a test tomorrow! I'm going upstairs first. Have a nice meal," she smiled and made her way to where her brothers were, giving them a peck on the cheek each to greet them.

"Oh! You two are here," her bright tone sounded as if it were showered down once she caught sight of her best friends.

"Hey, Unnie!" Yeonbyul chirped.

"Hey..." she greeted awkwardly, "I'll go upstairs."

"She's skipping her meals?" Himchan repeated his question.

The twins rolled their eyes, "No shit, Sherlock, she is."

The scrumptious meal was feasted on a happy mood as the Do family never failed to make Yeonbyul and Himchan laugh but the whole time, Himchan couldn't help but worry for Rain.

"Can I go look for Rain upstairs?" He asked.

"Yeah sure, go ahead. She should still be awake," Kyung smiled.

Himchan thanked the family for the meal and headed upstairs to the familiar flat of the Do family's. A cozy two levelled flat with four rooms on the top level along with the kitchen, living room and balcony on the second level, above the restaurant.

He handed up to the top, knocking on the pastel blue door, the first room on the right.

He went in without receiving a reply.

He then saw Rain doing push-ups, sweat dripping down her forehead non stop.

"What are you doing?" He asked softy.

Rain got startled as she plopped onto the floor, "What are you doing here?" She asked, panting between heavy breaths.

"Just came to check on you. You okay?" He smiled, taking a seat by her bed.

She didn't return her usual cheeky grin, instead, she gathered some clothes from her closet and headed to the door, "I'm going to take a shower. I won't send you out."

Himchan stared to the ground, guilty for his words. He knows the reason why she's excercising and starving herself is because of the fact that he teased her. He didn't know it would affect her so much.

You screwed up big time, Kim Himchan.

The class started stretching, getting ready for gym class, Rain's Favourite period of the week. Himchan watched her from afar as she shook her head. She has definitely lost quite a bit of weight because of how sharp her jawline has became and how pale she has became.

His heart clenched. He felt so guilty for being the cause that she isn't enjoying all the usual good food she loves eating. And what saddens him even more is how she doesn't even eat her Favourite dish that he cooks very well, chicken stew with onions and tomatoes. It's such a simple dish but Rain always compliments it to the next level like how he should work in a restaurant with such a fine dish.

The class split into boys and girls as the boys played Basketball while the girls played Netball.

Netball is also one of Rain's favourite sport as she plays defence rather well so she took on the 'GK' role, blocking the 'GS'.

Himchan sat out to watch the girls as he had an excuse of having a performance with concert band the following day. Talk about the list of excuses he has when he comes to gym lessons.

His eyes trailed as she watched out for her opponent with full focus.

Her charisma on court never fails to make him gape in awe every time. He admires her.

"Nice one, Rain!" Her teammates cheered as she managed to block the ball from reaching the Goal Shooter and she threw it back to 'C', the center player. Himchan cheered along with the other students who were sitting out.

A few minutes into the game, Himchan closely observed as Rain struggled to stay focus, shaking her head a couple of times in attempt to.

Worried, he stood up from the bleachers to make his way to her to stop her.

Before he even got off his seat, a thud echoed in the gym and gasps erupted.

"Rain!"

---

Rain groaned and rubbed her head in pain, hearing a commotion beside her, she struggled to get up but a hand was placed behind her back and helped her get up.

"Feeling okay, dongsaeng?"

"Yeah, sure, with a throbbing headache, sure Kyung oppa," the young one sassed.

Her parents and brothers sighed before explaining to her what happened.

"You're never skipping a single meal from now one, Do Raein," Kyun frowned at her.

The maknae pouted, "I'm sorry... I just felt... fat—"

"I forbid you to say that word," Kyun hit her on the back of her head.

"Over sized."

"You little brat," Kyung caught her under his arm.

"Alright, alright! I was just kidding. I was missing my Favourite dishes anyways," she chuckled and laid back down.

She really shouldn't let what others say get to her...

But it was hard because it was Himchan who said it.

"He apologised," Kyung sat by her side.

"Huh?" She blinked.

"Himchan. He apologised. And cooked your Favourite to make up. He's outside," he continued.

"Mom and dad has to head for work now and so do we have to head to school. Himchan will take care of you."

The familia bed farewell to the maknae as she laid back down, hearing the footsteps making their way out of the her ward.

She closed her eyes, still trying to gather her thoughts about what happening. Only recalling the fact that she blacked out in the middle of gym class.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she smelt something delicious filling up her nose.

"You can just open your eyes now. I brought chicken stew with onions and tomatoes for you," his voice rang in her eyes.

"What are you doing here?" She stupidly asked, making a fool out of herself.

"To take care of you," he smiled nonetheless, preparing the rice in a bowl while her favourite stew sat in another.

He placed it in front of her, waiting for her to pick up the chopsticks.

But she sat still.

"What's wrong?"

She looked into his eyes, "Why are you like that again? Shouldn't you be spending time with Yeonbyul? She'll be lonely! And you know how much she hates being left alon—"

"We're not together."

"What do you mean not together?" Rain's satoori started coming out, an indication she's anxious.

"We were never a thing."

"What are you saying right now, Kim Himchan?"

"I only dated her for a scheme, to make you jealous and fall for me."

Her mouth fell wide open before she pulled his hair and screamed, "How dare you make use of Yeonbyul's heart like that you ass!"

"She agreed to it! And it was because she wants to make Daehyun jealous too!" Himchan defended, "Now let me go, dear."

Rain slowly let go and stared to the ground, "Why would you want me to fall for you anyways?"

"Because I love you," he held her hands.

"That scheme was redundant, you idiot," she rolled her eyes.

"And why?" He wriggled his eyebrows.

"Because I fell for you hard since a long time ago," she sighed and whispered, internally cringing at herself.

"That's good to hear. Now I can stop holding Yeonbyul's hand but yours instead."

"You such a brat, Kim Himchan."

He smirked, "But you fell for this 'brat '."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

42K 2.6K 29
❝I can't help falling in love with you❞ [j.dh] [y.yj] cover by @-sadistry
163 22 10
The title says it all hehe... Enjoy my Maves❤️ Request is also open.🥰
20.1K 556 12
{book cover designed by hwasa_s_sweat} requested 💜 Female Reader Imagines with Han Jisung of Stray Kids Requests are open! No smuts or personal imag...
205K 2.6K 27
step siblings... interesting. ⚠️Caution⚠️: Contain smuts, 18+ content, harsh words, please read at your own risk. - My grammar is not that good as en...