Ice Princess ((GrayLu))

By GrayLu4Lyfe

"Sometimes, you just have to make a sacrifice for the one you love." One night as Lucy Heartfilia is walki... More

Cracked Heart
Fire and Ice
GRAYLU <3
Captured
Violated
Escape
Reunion
Change
Visions and Encounters
BJ
Love Rivals
Juvia's Revenge
Positive
Babysitter
The Broken Guitar
An Unexpected Appearance
Luke's Identity
Crimson Scales
The Doors
Slayed
Shattered

Distraction

700 27 3
By GrayLu4Lyfe

I watched the fan slowly twirl above us, and felt Lucy's warm breath against my bare skin as she slept soundly. Those visions... they bothered me, but I couldn't let Lucy know, she'd be worried. I could never have that. Slowly, getting out of the blankets, and trying not to wake her, I put my clothes back on. I ran my hand through my hair slowly, and looked down at her. She was so peaceful, so vulnerable, I almost didn't want to leave, but I had to. I needed some money, which meant I needed to on a job. Pulling my sweatshirt over my shirt, I opened the door, and left her apartment. I closed the door and waited for the click that indicated that it was locked, and glanced around. Sighing, I made my way to the guildhall, and opened the huge doors. The guild was busy as ever, and Happy flew up to me.

"Aye, Gray, it's been awhile." He stifled a laugh, "So... I hear you and Lucy are a thing now?"

"I don't have time for this, Happy." I frowned down at him, but he didn't budge.

"She loooves you, Gray!" Happy teased, and I rolled my eyes, pushing him out of the way. I walked over to the request board, and glanced through the jobs halfheartedly. A sudden slap on my back made me turn around in anger, and I saw Elfman looming over me.

"A real man always stays with his girl." He nodded sharply, and my face twitched.

"Shut up already!" I sent him flying with one punch into Natsu, which in turn started a fight. I grabbed a job request and went over to Mira, who was smiling smugly. "I'm taking this one," I growled, shoving the paper in her face, she blinked in surprise, but smiled, nodding.

I attempted to get out of the guildhall when I heard Natsu's obnoxious voice, "Popsicle, if you're going to start a fight, you'd better end it!" He came flying at me with his fist on fire. I turned, and gazed at him. I stepped to the side and he went sprawling into the wall.

"Not today, Natsu." I stalked out of the guildhall, and went to finish my job.

--------Lucy's POV--------

I cuddled into my blankets, hoping I didn't have to get up. I lifted my hand to touch Gray's skin, but instead it met the bed. Frowning, I opened my eyes, glancing around. Gray was gone, and so were his clothes. Groaning, I flopped off of the bed, and made my way to the bathroom. I grabbed my pink brush, and brushed out my ratty hair. Washing my face, I stared up into the mirror. Deciding I looked fine, I pulled some clothes over my head, and skipped to the door. I paused, remembering to grab my purse. I unlocked the door, and felt the cool breeze against my skin. I took in a deep breath of air, and smiled. I opened the guildhall doors and glanced around in confusion. There was a fight going on, as usual, but that wasn't what I was confused about. I couldn't see Gray. Making my way to Mira, I sat down in the chair, and sighed.

"Do you know where Gray is?" I asked Mira, and she paused, thinking about it. She ended up grinning though.

"That's so cute!" I blinked dumbly, and she pouted. "I mean you caring where Gray is 24/7!"

"Yeah, cute, whatever, where is he?" I replied, bluntly.

"He went out on a job not too long ago."

"He went without me?" I almost felt myself bristle. "He went alone?" Mira nodded.

"Maybe he's getting sick of you," Natsu growled, and I stared at him, surprised at the bitterness in his tone. My face went red.

"He's not." Mira set down water for me, and I sipped it slowly.

"And how can you prove that?" Natsu's tone was nasty, and I almost choked on my water, taken aback.

"Natsu, what's your problem lately?" I spat glaring into his slitted eyes. "I know that you don't agree with me dating Gray, but you don't have to be a complete ass about it!"

His face seemed to soften, "Luc---"

"No. I see that I'm not wanted, I'm going to find Gray." I stood up, and glared at him. "Sorry to bother you."

I walked out of the guildhall, and I heard Natsu behind me. "Lucy, that's not what I meant!"

Ignoring him, I started to run, unsure of where I was going. I just ran. A sharp pain erupted my knee as I tripped over something. 

"Ow." I grimaced, as I sat down on the ground, examining the wound. Blood trickled slowly down the split skin. I tried to move it, but instead got a sharp pain telling me not to even try. I knew the feeling. It was the same feeling when the man thrusted stakes through my arms. My leg was broken. I heard rustling in the bushes, and I froze, I couldn't run. A wolf jumped out, it's mouth open hungrily, and it's tongue lolling out of it's jaws. Saliva dripped slowly from it as it stared at me. It was hungry, and I was the main course.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 365 8
Warning: R18. Lucy witnessed her friends settling down as years went by. They were getting old and some of the Fairy Tail couples decided to already...
12.3K 293 26
[Gray Fullbuster x Reader] "ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ!" You're Natsu's younger sister. Running from your past you join Fairytail. Being part of Fai...
79.7K 2.4K 33
[Gray Fullbuster Love Story] ~*Love is like ice.*~ If you heat it up, it melts. If you shatter the persons feelings, it shatters. But if you keep th...
123K 4.4K 40
Lucy Heartfilia has been in Fairy Tail a while now. She has been through everything. But nothing like this. Torn emotions. She has fallen for one per...