I love you, Bestfriend.

By drishtaayyy

"I love you, Ashton" I whispered to his sleeping face, being careful so he doesn't hear. Quickly kissing him... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Note:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Author's note: (Summary of characters)
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Author's note:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Chapter 52:
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54:
Chapter 55:
Important notice:
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57:
Chapter 58:
Chapter 59:
Chapter 60:
Chapter 61:
Chapter 62:
Authors note, not an update:
Chapter 63:
Chapter 64:
Chapter 65:
Epilogue

Chapter 35:

863K 9K 3.2K
By drishtaayyy

“Lily! For the last time, we’re all fine! You really don’t need to keep calling to check up on us every 45-60 minutes!” Mason groaned into the phone.

We all were laughing at the poor guy’s misery. After the attack or whatever you’d call it, we all were pretty shaken up so called it a day and decided to hang out here, I know I know, that’s probably the most foolish idea since we were attacked in the very house, but no one wanted to leave me here and their parents were okay, plus we had two cops guarding the house, so I was well, relived.

It was so funny and annoying, because Lily called one of us every 45-60 minutes. And we all gave the same response.

“Mom, we are fine! If someone gets shot, you’ll be able to hear it!” Ashton shouted, towards the phone.

Mason covered the phone with one hand and answered Ashton, “she says you’re her only child, and she has all the rights to be terrified, so shutup or she’ll drag your ass to her house.”

“Damn the mad women.” Ashton grumbled.

“Damn the m-” Mason started but Ashton cut him off by throwing a pillow at him. “Dafaq is wrong with you bro? why would you say that to her?” Ashton asked.

“Well….” Mason replied, giving a sheepish smile.

“Okay boys, who wants something to eat?” I asked, getting up from my position on the floor.

All of them shot up from their positions including Maddison and Lisa.

“Pizza parlor?”

“Yes of course, you know us so well.” Jeremy replied.

“Oh, I was getting up to leave, I thought she was cooking.” Andy added, from the back.

I glared at him, knowing that he couldn’t see me since I was so short and he was behind a few guys but whatever.

Ashton burst out laughing, “If that was the case then we’d be out of the door by now.”

Since Ashton was already standing before him, I slapped him on his stomach.

“Ouch!” he groaned.

Maddison went and patted his back, “Well bro, you were in the hitting distance when you insulted her, haven’t we all learned that if you wanna insult Diana, stay at least further than her hand can extend?”

“I forgot.” Ashton mumbled.

I glared at Maddison this time. I swear these people can start talking about me anywhere, anytime, any moment. Its like they always have something or the other to say about me. How? Well yeah, I do stupid things but that’s not the point. And the nagging feeling is back again, like something is yet about to happen. There is so much happening in life that I can’t even-

“ANNA! YOU COMING?” Ashton called out, wait what? They were already out?

I quickly grabbed my bag with my wallet, phone and diary, then ran out of the house making sure to lock the door.

“Where’s everyone?” I asked, getting down and walking towards Ashton’s car.

“They all left because you were taking so long. Lisa and Jermy left together, so did Madds and Andrew, Mason wanted to change because he had dropped milkshake on his T-shirt so he will stop on the way and change, also, Andy went along with him saying he dint wanna disturb us? That part; I didn’t understand.” Ashton explained.

Soon we were in his car, driving towards the parlor, it was a 30 minutes drive so I took that time to write in the diary Jeremy had given me, smiling when I remembered his words.

Dear Diary,

So its been long since I last wrote and a lot has happened, by which I mean ASHTON WATERS KISSING ME TWO TIMES IN A ROW! And my house getting attacked, but nah, that’s not important..well it is, but ASHTON! You get it..

It was the most most most most most amazing, beautiful, fantastic, mind blowing, mind boggling and all the best feelings in the world. Damn, I already miss his lips on mine. The 2nd time was a dare, sure, but I didn’t know why he did it the first time. We all were drunk, sure, and I guess we kissed, but it was a drunk kiss right? I mean it didn’t really mean anything, did it? Of course people say that ‘a drunk mans actions/words is a sober mans thoughts’ but would he really? I mean, why would he? I am his bestfriend..and he hasn’t even said anything about that since last night, well that may be because of the attack but still he had a lot of chances. Its like he is avoiding it, however he isn’t really. Okay I’m talking nonsense. Well technically writing.. either ways, we have been in this car for over 15 minutes and Ashton hasn’t said a word. That’s weird. I guess he is just giving me my privacy, I think he knows that I’m writing my diary. Although he doesn’t even know about the diary, why am I asking so many questions?

So.. I’ll be back to Ashton, but there is something wrong with my family too. Apparently Andrew is my brother, Yes, ANDREW GRAY! But that kinda makes sense, Moms birth name is Amanda Elizabeth Gray, ‘Gray’ its Andrew Gray- and we all always knew that Andrew took over his mothers last name after his father left his family for some skank. Obviously I didn’t put two and two together back then.

So, I know you are confused, I was too, at first then when I put some thought over it I came to a perfect conclusion, conclusion to whatever I know..

Alana (Andrew’s mom) and Amanda (my mom) are real sisters. They have a huge family history, which is why I have never heard about moms family. Now that I know Andrew is my real brother, I think this family history that they had separated Andrew from his real mom and my mom had to give him to Alana for some reason I don’t know yet, but I will soon..after coming back from vacation. OH THE VACATION!

Apparently I’m super rich and own a beach house, its on my name? Yep, so well..I have been given permission to go there from my guardian who happens to be Alana- my moms’ real sister, damn this is SO confusing.

I’m just really excited for the road trippppppppp YYAYAYAYAY.

I ended; shutting my diary and putting it safely back into my bag.

“So you’re done?” Ashton spoke, finally.

“Yep.”

“What do you write in that thing anyways? I have never seen you writing a diary before.” He questioned.

“Well yeah, but I just got it.”

“You bought a diary?”

“Nah, Jeremy gave it to me, he said it will help me with yo- with uh, dealing with the whole rape thing..”

“oh.”

“Yeah.”

“So, I know that you think there is more to the attack then just this, I had the same feeling too.” He said.

My body stiffened, he felt it too? fuck, that means it really wasn’t just an attack. “Umm Hmm.”

“Diana, I know what you’re thinking, not about the attack I mean about the..uh..you know..umm..kiss..”

“Ashton, don’t worry about it, it was just a stupid dare given by Mason, you know how he is.” I replied, trying to keep my real feelings inside, trying hard not to crash my lips into his again.

“Are you sure? I mean, is that what it was for you? A stupid dare?” he questioned, again.

How the hell am I supposed to reply Ashton? Of course it wasn’t I love you! I freaking love you so much that it hurts and you’re nothing but oblivious to that fact! And it sucks, it sucks because I have loved you forever and I always will but you can’t know, I don’t want you to know, I don’t want to ruin this, this what we have, I want you to be my bestfriend forever if not more, I want you to be by my side no matter what, I LOVE YOU, I FUCKING LOVE EVERYTHING THAT THERE IS ABOUT YOU, BUT YOU CAN’T KNOW. You can’t.

I wanted to scream, I wanted to scream all of this loudly, but instead, “Obviously.” Was what I said.

“Oh,” before I could question his ‘oh’ we had arrived and Jeremy was waiting outside for us, it would be mean to stay here and talk plus I had a sudden urge to start crying again, which is why I left it at that.

“Hey guys! I’ll have a double cheese!” I called out.

“The entire one?” Jeremy asked.

“Yeah, I’m really hungry,” I replied, rubbing my belly.

We all stayed there for a couple of hours, throwing coke at each other and messing up our booth like we always did. The manager didn’t mind though because we promised to clean it all up, we always did, we would mess up the place and then clean it rather than getting thrown out and never be able to come to such an awesome place. The manager was like a friend now, he never minded us, let us walk into the storage room take supplies and clean whatever we ruined.

***

“Alright, people, we have 25 minutes before we have to go on stage alright? Don’t give me your best right now, go full out on stage, for now, coordinate with me to perfection and go step by step, don’t forget. If you’re nervous, its okay, give your best ever on stage, just coordination and steps for now, okay? Don’t miss a beat, we can’t lose, not now, not after so much practice and hard work we have put into this competition, kay?” I asked, and addressed my group.

We were back stage, ready with our costumes and make up, 25 minutes to go.

“Okay, give it to me from top.” Maddison shouted, and hit play.

We started rehearsing, not wasting a lot of energy just making sure to remember every routine one by one and coordinating all our movements so we could go in a perfect pace. Slowing down together then breaking suddenly. We didn’t miss a beat, it was a perfect piece. All it needed was enthusiasm and a lot of more energy; which we left for the stage.

“2 minutes, and you’re on, ready?” The guy managing the dances asked.

“Yes.” Lana replied and we all nodded alongside her.

We went on stage giving our full energy and efforts, giving everything we put into that dance everything paid off. None of us missed a step we were in perfect sync. Jeremy and I had solid chemistry, all the lifts had gone as we had planned for them too, we didn’t miss a piece, and it was just PERFECT!

“GUYS. THAT. WAS. AWESOME!” I squeaked, delighted.

We were back to our room, backstage. Panting heavily, kneeling and catching our breaths. Having water and supplying our body with all the oxygen we had lost performing.

“I AGREE! THAT WAS FANTASTIC GUYS! THIS YEAR THE TROPHY IS OURS!” Maddison shouted with excitement, pumping her fist in the air, wooting.

“You’re called for the results.” Someone reported from the door.

We all held hands, and marched to the stage, everyone holding their breaths, literally.

“..the winner is..WILLMOUNT HIGH SCHOOL!”

[Ashton’s P.O.V]

“Why the fuck is she dancing so close to him? I was supposed to be her partner! Dammit.” I yelled, under my breath.

To be continued…

MUAHAHAHAHAH I FEEL SO EVIL, HAHA.

Thankyou so much guys for waiting, I wrote a big chapter so I could get your forgiveness, ain’t I so cool?

Aha, anyways, I LOVE YA’LL. I GET SO MANY VOTES AND COMMENTS ITS HARD TO KEEP TRACK OF IT ALL, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING THANKYOU.

The reason I couldn’t update was because I broke my ipad, long story. So, due to that I couldn’t type and gave it for repair, once it was back, the screen wasn’t fitted properly, and I had to give it back so.. I don’t have it right now, and im sorry. Which is why I’m gonna update from my laptop now, I hate writing there, but whatever, Ill do it.

And, yes, you can personal message me for whatever reason, even just to talk. I have a twitter: Drishti2698 and a tumblr: Driii7 or Drii7 I don’t remember lol.

SO KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING AND READING AND PERSONAL MESSAGING.

I LOVE YOU BYE<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 470 15
I moved closer to him. He made himself comfortable. I leaned in and rested my forehead on his. My eyes automatically closed and I sighed in contentme...
96K 907 22
Alison suddenly had trouble swallowing. Charlie leaned in slowly. She did it so slowly that Alison could have stopped her a million times before thei...
My Best Friend By R

Teen Fiction

111 0 13
"You're leaving for Scotland ?" I asked in astonishment. "When ?" My best friend, Katherine stared into my blue eyes. "Tonight." "Wait, what ? Yo...