When Thugz Cry | DISCONTINUED

Autorstwa MelaninQueenette

Highest Rank #576 in General Fiction This Thing Called Life Is A Bitch... Started: March 15, 2017 © Copyright... Więcej

When Thugz Cry
01 | Life Is A Bitch
02 | Me Myself, & I
04 | Nights Ruined
05 | A Usual Day
06 | You Rose? You Yungin'?
07 | Snake Ass Nigga Odis
08 | Rose Ain't Playing

03 | Diamond's Diary

336 29 25
Autorstwa MelaninQueenette

August

"Baby, are you gonna come to this party with me?" Jocelyn asked me from the bathroom as she looked in the mirror and did her make-up​ while I stood in the doorway and watched her.

"What party?" I asked.

"This party at this new strip club called Diamond's Diary." She said as she pulled her eyes down a little and put on her eyeliner. "The club opened up last weekend I just haven't had time to go check it out."

I smirked at her and ran my tongue across my bottom lip. This is why I fuck with her. She is the type of female who will go to a strip club and throw cash at the strippers with you. Shawty real laid back and chill and that's why I fuck with her the way I do.

"Yeah. I'll go with you. Let me go swing by my house and freshen up and I'll come back and get you." I told her as I walked away from the bathroom door. I grabbed my cell phone and wallet off her nightstand beside her bedroom.
"I'm heading out Jocelyn." I told her as I left out her bedroom.

I walked out the front door and locked it behind me. I got into my car and drove back to my place.

When I made it home, I went inside and took a quick shower before going to my closet to look for what a nigga was going to put on tonight for this party.

I put together a lil something for this party and smirked looking at the outfit I had just put together. I put on my clothes then looked at myself in the mirror. I licked my bottom lip before grabbing my slugs and putting them in.

After deciding​ I looked presentable enough, I went and grabbed my wallet, my cellphone​ and my car keys before going around my house and turning off all the unnecessary lights and just left the lamp on in the living room before heading out the front door.

I head back over to Jocelyn's house and unlocked her front door. Closing the door behind me, I headed to her bedroom to find her sitting on her bed putting on her shoes. She had done cut her hair into a cute style and dye it!

My lil baybeh looked sexy as fuck with what she was wearing.

"Damn ma. You look too sexy. You sure you getting dressed for me?" I asked her causing her to roll her eyes at me and chuckle.

"You know I was getting all sexy for you. You look good too by the way." She looked up and winked at me before standing up. She grabbed her cell phone and her little clutch purse before coming over at me.

"I always do. You ready mama?" I asked her and she nodded. "Alright let's head out." I told her as I led the way out of her bedroom and she followed behind me. She locked her house after we left out.

I got in my car and she got in on the passenger's side and I started up my car before backing out​ of​ her driveway before driving into traffic.

I glanced over at lil mama before grabbing her hand in mine and intertwining our fingers. She looked at me and smiled before looking forward.

Once we made with to the strip club, it was so fucking pack. It took me about 30 minutes just to find a damn parking spot.

Jocelyn and I got out the car and headed to the door where I paid for her and I. We walked inside and the club and packed and lit as fuck.

Strippers was making they paper though. Doing any and every trick on the pole that they knew while niggas and bitches was throwing 100s, 20s, and 1s.

I looked over at Jocelyn and she smiled at me and grabbed my hand, leading me to where we were suppose to be with the party.

"Baybeh let's take pictures real quick before I got total fucked to to where I can't stand anymore." Jocelyn whined causing me to chuckle at her.

"Come on mama." I said to her and led her to a more scarce area of the club. I grabbed her phone from her as she did a pose and I snapped the pictures for her.

"

You want me to take your picture?" She asked me and I nodded before handing her my phone. I stood in a pose as she snap the picture for me.

She handed me my phone and I took off my hat before taking a selfie of myself, showing my slugs.

"Come on. Let's​ go and throw some cash." She said before turning to walk away and I followed her.

Once we made it back out we went straight to where we were sectioned to find more people coming. This one girl caught my eyes though.

She was bad and looked laid back.  She was here with a girl which I'm assuming is her friend. I was going to say something to her before the night end. I needed to know what lil mama name was.

Nadia

"Girl this club is too damn lit." My best friend Ivy said causing me to laugh at her as we walked inside this new stripclub called Diamond's Diary. It had just opened up a week ago and I was just now coming to check it out.

"Ooh girl. Its a fine as nigga watching you babygirl." She squealed.

"Where?" I asked looking around.

"90° to your right." She said causing me to look in that direction and see wasn't lying.

But I didn't come here to be checking for niggas. I came to have a little fun and get my mind off of Khal hoe ass. Tomorrow it's back to reality where I face all my real problems.

"Girl! Let's​ go have some fun and throw theses 1s I got at these strippers." I told her causing her to agree with me.

Ivy and I were invited because usually I don't go out. A friend of ours, Maria, invited us to this party for her birthday. She loved strip clubs so her boyfriend threw her a party. We met up with her and gave her a hug.

"Happy birthday boo." I kissed Maria's cheek.

"Happy birthday thot." Ivy said and hug her.

"Thank you for coming. I thought y'all wasn't going to show y'all faces." She said. I looked around and something caught me eye.

The same guy Ivy told me was looking at me was still gazing at me and not to mention, he was also with Maria's party. He was with a girl who I am guessing is his girlfriend who was way my beautiful than me or so I think. I bit my bottom lip before turning my attention back to Ivy and Maria.

I can't ​lie and say that he wasn't attractive because he damn sure was. I ain't ever seen a nigga look that damn handsome. He had the perfect jawline, flawless skin, the right kind of style, and he was the perfect height. I liked all those things in my man.

"Oh so you and August checking each other out but act like y'all scared to same something to each other." Maria said causing me to roll my eyes in a playful way.

"Nope his fine ass​ was checking out my best friend first." Ivy defended.

"Well let me introduce you two." Maria said and I looked at her like she was crazy out of her damn mind. "What?" She asked.

"No. Don't you see he has his girl with him. That would be rude." I told her.

"Man they ain't even together. They just be fucking. She an old friend of mine. Come on here and quit being a pussy." Maria said and I sighed. Might as well go through with this bullshit because I wasn't raised to be a pussy.

Ivy and Maria walked in front while I walked behind them, kind of lagging behind. Once we made it over to them I looked everywhere else to keep from looking at him. Call me childish but I don't give a damn.

"These are my friends. This beauty is Ivy and this beautiful mamacita right here is Nadia." Maria introduced me and Ivy. I looked up to see him continuously gaping at me. "Ivy and Maria this is August and Jocelyn." Maria said.

"It's nice to meet y'all." He said and I almost fucking died for his accent. Lord! His voice and his accent is just intoxicating​.

Jesus! Please help me!

"Hey." Jocelyn said as she threw 20s at the strippers and watched them dance. I finally looked away from his intimidating gaze and looked elsewhere.

Well tonight should be fun!

Excuse Any Mistakes.

So what do y'all think about Jocelyn and August?

Nadia?

Chapter 4 is on the way. VOTE & COMMENT & SHARW MY STORY WITH OTHERS

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.1M 36.3K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...