The Final Battle (RAPTURE Ser...

By LadyDawn

This is the final book of the Rapture series. The four children have grown up and taken over where their pare... More

COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
Preface
Dedications
Chapter 1 The Rite of Passage & Ravenwood Manor
Chapter 2 A New Way of Life at Ravenwood
Chapter 3 Our First Day of Practice
Chapter 4 The First Call Out
Chapter 5 Lady Gaia Departs Hello Lady Sam
Chapter 6 Poof - Surprise! Screech
Chapter 7 Interview With The Queen
Chapter 8 Care to Go for a Swim?
Chapter 9 From Cold to Frostbite
Chapter 10 Have I Said Just How Much I Hate the Cold?
Chapter 11 Training the New Vampire Army
Chapter 12 Getting Big There Valia
Chapter 13 Be Careful What You Wish For
Chapter 14 "Valia, What Just Happened?"
Chapter 15 I Am Not Your Test Dummy
Chapter 16 A Revelation From The Moon Goddess
Chapter 17 An Indirect Grounding
Chapter 18 A Doctor Visit With A Surprise
Chapter 19 A Mission Now? Shorthanded?
Chapter 20 Where Is The Baby? Valia, Valia Wake Up!
Goddess of the Earth Poem
Chapter 21 I Think We Failed Also
Chapter 22 Hi I'm Your Mother
Chapter 23 Home Sweet Home, Summer Solstice Nightmare
Chapter 24 The Great Reveal
Chapter 25 Through The Eyes of A Goddess' Child
Chapter 26 Through The Eyes of A Goddess' Child 2
Chapter 27 The Fifth Element Has New Clothes
Chapter 28 Wake Up We Have A Mission
Chapter 29 The Lugnasadh Festival
Chapter 30 I Wouldn't Want to Be in Your Shoes
Chapter 31 How to Make a Horrible Visit Worst
Chapter 32 Time For Another Little Trip
Chapter 33 Who Are You?
Chapter 34 Welcome Back, You Are Back Aren't You?
Chapter 35 Flash On, Put... Put... Stall!
Chapter 36 Once Too Often, Your A Goddess?
Chapter 38 They Returned to Ravenwood
Chapter 39 A Goddess Comes, A Goddess Goes
Chapter 40 Time to Kill
Chapter 41 The Goddess Realm
Chapter 42 A Light in the Dark
Chapter 43 Back to the Drawing Board
Chapter 44 All This Planning Better Pay Off!
Chapter 45 Third Time Is A Charm?
Chapter 46 A Week and It Is Finally Over
Chapter 47 A Final Thank You

Chapter 37 Phew. This Goddess Work Is Hard

94 6 2
By LadyDawn

Rapture The Final Battle By: LadyDawn

2014 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Chapter 37 Phew. This Goddess Work Is Hard

A week at the castle in Germany being waited on hand and foot, in meetings day and night organizing the wolves into a new team to deal with all the rest of the wolves throughout the world. Yeah, it was quite the lot of work. We even had to have the rest of the team flash out to Germany to join in to help out with fresh ideas. When sisters Icka and Lady Gaia met me up in our room, Diana and mine, it was a tear-filled reunion to say the least. I was no longer their little sister, or just Valia to them. I was their, Goddess of the Earth, even though I kept telling them that they could consider me the same as always; I had changed as did my daughter in their eyes. Everyones eyes. We no longer sat down for meals with them—with anyone—we sat and had a simple glass of blood; if that even. Most times, blood held no desire for either of us; less by the day. I had a feeling as time wore on we would soon stop drinking it completely and just exist just like the God and Goddess up in Heaven.

Someday come the end of the world we, Diana and I, would take our rightful place along side them in the heavens as well. Hopefully, that time is a long way off, still.

I have found that so many of my new, 'Goddess Powers' have come in since the first day, like my ability to move objects with my mind has surpassed what it was in the beginning, even moving myself along fluidly without walking, Diana also; it is not something I am doing consciously when I think to walk to a spot, my body glides there. If I happen to need something my hand will go out for it, and that item shows up in my hand now without concuss thought. Mind speak, is my new norm to most people without my realizing what I am doing. I read minds now without any problems like Diana always read mine. She, as well reads everyone any time she feels the need to do so; I assume that she was always part Goddess to begin with which was why she could always read my mind. I feel our combined powers are so strong that we should never need to use any other God or Goddess powers ever again unless it is to destroy the Earth, which, I refuse to do. For once, I have the control I need to save this planet that I love so much, and not be forced to destroy what I truly love by outside sources. That is not who I am. I will wipe the surface clean though if I have to and start over fresh that I have no problem with; as such with the wolves.

Speaking of wolves, a solid week of meeting almost 24 hours a day in teams of two non stop getting everything set up, I even flashed in Julie as a backup secretary from my team to help out. She is working the late shift with team two with Bavo and the rest from Ravenwood. While the Lord and Lady are working team one with the castle secretary. They pass along any notes between each teem, and combine notes so each teem gets updated copies every day. It is working smooth as mud. Sluggish, but working still. We have Wolf teams of five high ranking wolves spread out throughout the world stationed in just about every major capital city in every country. These are the major inputs of the five, two are permanents 24/7 the other three are the mobiles who roam from pack to pack recruiting wolves into the fray of trackers taking only the best tracker available in the area. When they have fifty trackers they go in search of rogue wolves and bring them in to Romania for interrogation purposes by: My team, Diana and I. They talk or they die.

The old training camp in Romania which hasn't been used in over thirty some odd years, Diana and I leveled, cleared and rebuilt into a new maximum security prison and interrogation center for wolves. The newly added prison has over one thousand cells with silver bars and Wolfsbane lined floors, and drinking water to prevent their escape and shift.

With the whole team working in shifts between, Diana and I we can easily filter through several thousand wolves a day holding the ones we detect to be the trouble makers we are looking for. Those, Diana or I do a one on one with and eliminate right away to keep the prison population down, it is very efficient we don't even ask a single question just a quick mind read, it is over and done with. All the wolves we pass through the camp we place a special mark on their arm that can be seen whether in human or wolf form for the rest of their supernatural lives. Should they at any time go against the order of the Goddess' or the High Council the mark will disappear, and they will become subject to reinspection and death.

'Bavo. Send in the next ten please. These can all go back I have them marked for you.' I sit and wait patiently in the darkness for the next batch to be brought to me for interrogation, my style. I have been working with Bavo at night for the last two weeks while the rest of our teem is working the day shift. I haven't seen the sun in that long while my daughter hasn't seen the darkness in just as long. We switch at the end of the week which is in two days. I know she misses her other mother while I miss the sunshine, but we did this out of all fairness to each of our teams.

“I have them here for you My Goddess. I will take the others right away.” He bowed of all things. 'Bavo, cut it. Stop the bowing, your my brother still, we are family,' “I am sorry, My Goddess. It just doesn't seem right any more to call you by your old earth name or treat you like a common person when you are so much more to me, Your Holiness.” He bowed again, and left with the wolves that I was returning to the field. Free. 'I am so sorry, Bavo, that you feel that way toward me,' I sniffed sadly. This Goddess work is kind of hard on a persons self esteem. I went on doing my work I had hundreds more to check tonight before the switch. I would most likely stick around all day as well just to see my daughter, Diana; I miss her so much.

One thing I have been noticing in my down time is that the Earth herself has been talking to me; telling me where all the wolves are and belong just by looking at them. I can tell just by reading their minds if they are, or have been anywhere they are not supposed to be. Another thing that has been coming to me is associations; I can tell when they have associated with a demon at any time in the past; like the wolf in front of me at the present. He was at our compound at Ravenwood even though he never attacked; he was associated with the demons that did so he is dead by association, as were three others tonight and one other here I can feel in this very group. A female wolf, a blond one, small, ah.. a submissive... forced into submitting into going. Ah... nope she lives. I will send her to a new pack, and kill the rest of the pack off. Her and her son when I find him live; the rest including this one die a painfully slow death. Rape, and torture of the young don't cut it in my book. 'Bavo, I have a hold for a slow death for you, and a transfer also, please. Next ten when you have time.'

I sat back, and waited thought I never tired, frustration I got big time. “My Goddess, which one is the hold, and which one the transfer?” He asked. 'Hold this one here, lock him up with the rest. This little lady transfer her to Ravensden Pack with a request by me for two spots one for her, and a second for her son when we find him if you would? Thank you Bavo' “It is my pleasure, My Goddess.” Again with the bowing. Sigh. What can I do, but live with it. I close my eye with my head back listening to the Earths hum in my ears. She speaks to me loud and clear. Concentrating on the hum I get the picture of a little boy wolf about eight years of age covered in filth, huddled in a large house, no, the pack main house, hiding in a closet on the lowest floor—a dirt floor—in direct contact with mother earth myself. I am one with the Earth. I feel what the Earth feels. I feel the child. “BAVO!” My voice screams out something I have not heard in weeks not since the day of the last attack at Winterton-on-Sea. I hear foot steps running down to my area more than one set.

“What is it? My Goddess? Is something wrong down here? Are you OK? Safe?” Bavo huffed out winded from jogging down the flight of steps followed by a regiment of armed guards. 'I am fine. I have an emergence for you to handle for me, it is very delicate that I only trust to you. Have the guards bring these wolves back to the holding cells for now so we can talk, please.' “Guards these wolves to holding stat!” Bavo ordered. They rushed in, and took all ten into custody ushering them out of interrogation. 'You must hurry to the Elk Forrest Pack just outside of Emporium, Pa. They are holding am eight year old boy there in a closet on the lower floor of the pack house bring him to me. Make haste. He must be saved at all cost, kill anyone that gets in your way, but bring the boy to me safely take the team with you use, Diana as your fourth. Tell no one where you are going be quick.' I instructed. He bowed and left with my instructions. I waited for their return.

Bavo's POV

“Goddess, Diana? May I have a word? It is important.” 'Yes, Bavo, you may.' Thank you, My Goddess. You mother, Goddess of the Earth, asked me to ask you to come along on an emergency rescue mission with the team if it wouldn't be too much of an inconvenience to you?” 'No. None at all. I would love the chance to get away from here for a while lead the way, please.' “Thank you, Goddess Diana.” Bavo leads her to the room where the rest of the team was resting at knocking on the Barracks door.

“Enter,”

“Hi guys how are you all?” They all scrambled to their knees before, Diana. 'Rise please everyone this isn't necessary.' They all stood up quickly.

“Sorry, Goddess Diana, but... it kind of is. Sorry. Queens mandate we all love our heads.” Lady Gaia explained. 'Mother better never find out about that she will be so mad!' “Sorry, orders are orders.” 'No, no I understand it is mother you have to worry about. So are you all ready for an excursion out of this hole in the wall?' “Where?”

“We have a secret important mission for the, Goddess of the Earth to rescue an eight year old boy from a wolf pack back in Pa. We have to flash in find him, and flash out as fast as possible then get back here with him to the, Goddess of the Earth as quick as we can. That is our mission.”

“Is, Goddess Diana coming with us?” Icka asked. 'Yes I am at mothers request as your fourth. Feel free to use me any way you would have used her in the past. I have all her skills, and plenty more to help you all out.' “Great, I always love when you join in. It will be like old times” Bavo gave Lady Gaia the exact coordinates to the pack house so she could flash them all over to it. They landed just behind the pack house in the woods in the dark of night a perfect time for Diana if she needed her Goddess Mother the Moon's help. First they check for wolves, no one sensed any around close by,

Diana deep scanned the building, nothing, squatting to the ground laying her palms to the earth and went into a trance. 'Mother Earth hear me, Daughter Diana Goddess of Earth and Moon help me find the one I search for the one I can not find.' The earth rumbled beneath her hand for a brief moment before she opened her eyes. 'This way back door down one flight bottom of steps door under stairs he is there.' Her eyes went back to their normal light gray color from the radiant liquid silver they just were. They quick flashed down to the bottom of the steps Bavo ran to the door fried the lock in his hand then jerked the door off it's hinges helping the boy out of the room barley big enough for him to squat down in. “We are here to take you back to your mother, and to a new pack where you will be safe from wolves like these.” Bavo carried the boy to the others, but before they could huddle together a mass of bodies came flying down the stairs. The fighting began at that point. “Here, Icka take the boy back to Goddess of the Earth. Quick. Go!” Bavo shoved the boy in her arms, and she flashed away. That left the three of them to fight. Bad odds for the wolves. They joined hands and flashed to the outdoors under the moon soon to be followed by the wolves.

'Stay joined form a triangle let me feed you both, back to back to back and form the triangle of power to me.' Diana demanded. Once they were she fed them the Power of the Goddess, and the fire of Bavo connected with Lady Gaia's Earth Magic, and Goddess Power to form the power of all the elements including the missing Air and Water, built, then all four exploded outward taking out the whole of the Elk Forrest Pack and then some. It was totally gone; leveled. Not a wolf left in site. Had there been one decent proper living wolf in the pack it would have walked away from the rubble of the debris. All was leveled. They flashed back to the barracks area in Romania, back to Icka and the boy. They all went down to where the Goddess of the Earth was still sitting meditating after cleaning up the boy and giving him some new clothes. There was someone sitting at her feet waiting with her—a woman very thin and small—the boys mother. When we all walked in with the boy the woman stood up not seeing the boy hidden behind everyone.

”Goddess of the Earth we have returned.” Bavo said.'Were you successful?' the Goddess asked. “Yes My Goddess we were.” 'My daughter. Wolf child I have someone you are missing here for you. My people have gone to your old pack home, and brought him back for you safe and sound. From this day forward you are mate to no male wolf you are a free female. Free to mate only who you choose no other may choose unto you. As I wish, it shall be.' I waved the little boy forward. He ran to his mothers side. 'He is returned to you. Keep him safe as it should be teach him your ways, right from wrong. I will always be watching you, him. Go now live and love, be well. I give you both my blessing.' Bavo led them up out of the interrogation room to be brought to their new home and to a better life.

Earth Goddess Valia POV

'Thank you all for all your help you all did very well. I was watching every thing from here even when you had to tear down the pack. It was just and right. My daughter you did right by me, as did all of you. I am so proud of all of you my children.' They all knelt down before me and Diana as we blessed them, they deserved it. 'Rise my children and serve you Goddess' well. You have been blessed.' They all left us alone. I was finally alone with my daughter, Diana. 'I missed you honey so much these last few weeks. It is hard work being a Goddess.'

'I miss you too, mother. I will be so glad when this is all over.' 'Me too honey, me too. We are making good headway you know. Last count we are just over one third the way finished in only two weeks. That is not bad. I think we can hold out for four more weeks don't you honey?' 'I guess, mother. I am just so tired of reading all these wolves minds some of them are so nasty. Give me strength.' 'I would say we could make a game out of who has the nasties one, but then I would have to spank you if you won for telling me what your said and vise versa. Giggle,' 'Mother! That is just too funny. In a bad sort of way, but funny still.' 'I know! I am so bad sometimes. Don't tell Mother Goddess of the Moon she will take our Goddess status away.' 'Only you would think up something like that.' 'Okay. You two down there cut that out, and be nice. I will hear none of that out of my two girls.' 'Yes Mother' We both replied to our Mother in the heavens. Busted again!

'Come, Diana. I feel the need for nice big tall hot glass of blood. You?' 'Sounds good. Lead the way.' We headed out to go up to our room for the only reason we use it for. Peace and quiet and a place to sit and drink a nice glass of warm blood with the one you love. A little down time is a necessary once in a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 372K 106
Book 1 of (The Awakening Series) {#1 Supernatural} {#1 Paranormal} {#1 Lycans} {#1 Vampire Romance} {#5 Royalty} The world went to shit long before I...
135K 5.9K 29
The final book in the series. Will Leo find his mate? What reason's does the enemy have for attacking? Will the truth finally be revealed? There is o...
226K 8.7K 37
This is a story about rejection, finding love, and friendship. What happens when a teenage girl is rejected and finds a second chance mate? She train...
0 0 10
In the final book, set 2 years after the events of book 5, will Mary be able to undo what was done and bring back those that were lost. Mary and her...