It Will Never Be The Same

By Frost2012

okay.....so im not updating the others. i might though.hope you like it.follow and give this a thumbs up if y... More

Chapter 1:The Real Truth gets revealed........
Chapter 2:What a night....
Chapter 3:Hermione's sad memory
Chapter 4:Surprises....
Chapter 5:Girlfriends and Boyfriends:here and there...
Chapter 6:Never mess wth the Golden Girl
Chapter 7:Something Unexpected...
Chapter 8:No matter what...
Chapter 9:The Game Helps....
Chapter 10:Can't keep them secrets forever...
Chapter 11:More nightmares...
Chapter 12:Truth Revealance...
Chapter 13:Shattered.....
Chpater 14:Long gone..
Chapter 15:The Long-awaited Day...
Chapter 16:The New Relationship...
Chapter 17:Meetings...
Chapter 18:"Enough,George!"...
Chapter 19: Do's and Don't 's of Life
Chapter 21:"I still love him...."
Chapter 22:Broken
Chapter 23:Secrets Unrevealed
Chapter 24:Dangerous Mission
Chapter 25: Didn't see THAT coming...
Chapter 26:New Personality
Chapter 27:A Fresh Start
Chapter 28:Rita Skeeter's news and a Ball
Chapter 29:"Shut up! Just shut up!"...
Chapter 30:"What do you think you're doing?!"
Chapter 31:Ignorance
Chapter 32:Tragic Events.......or something luckier
Chapter 33:Lies
Chapter 34:A normal day in school
Chapter 35:"Why would I do that?"
Chapter 36:"Why does it always have to be me?"
Chapter 37:"What do you mean?"
Chapter 38:Halloween
Chapter 39:"Snow is waiting for you,Theo!"
Chapter 40:The Night Of Ball and Revealance
Chapter 41:On The Way To The Burrow
Chapter 42:Preparing the house
Chapter 43:"Is it safe to trust her?"
Chapter 44:Snowball fights,Sibling fights
Chapter 45:Christmas
Chapter 46:Day After Christmas
Chapter 47:Hermione's Secret Depression
Chapter 48:A gloomy day in Hogwarts
GIYS HELP ME!!!
HELLO!!
someone kill me

Chapter 20:It's All Over...

135 2 3
By Frost2012

"I can't remember anything. Nothing. Like it got drained out of me.."she says. Draco couldn't believe what he was hearing. He removed his hand from hers and walked out.

The others along with Ginny were coming to visit her when they saw Draco walking away with tears falling down from his face. Harry and Ron went after him while the others came to Hermione.

"Hermione?"

"Ginny. What happened to me? I can't remember anything."

"What? Like nothing?"

"Nothing at all." All of them looked ar each other.

"What do you remember? "

"Only blurry images. They're all not clear."

"You can go now Ms. Granger. "

"Thank you."she got out of bed and walked. Really fast.

"All I remember is being Head Girl. Nothing else."

"You need rest,Herms,"

"Okay. See you all later then." She got to the Common room. She entered their room and slammed the door.

Midnight

Hermione was getting images of what happened. All the things. The race, quidditch with the gang,her birthday,the ball,her first kiss.....Draco. Then she woke up panting. Ginny and Blaise bursted from the other room.

"Hermione? What is it?"

"I remember.."she whispers.

"What?"

"I remember! The memory loss was only temporary! Oh my god. Draco. Where is he?"

"In our room. Broken on the couch."

"It's all her fault!"

"We have to tell McGonagall. Fast." They all ran out of the room to go to the fireplace. She called McGonagall over and waited.

"Yes?"

"The memory loss. It's only temporary."

"We'll sort this out then. Later in the morning. You should all get some sleep."

"Thank you professor. "

"I can't believe it! I've broken him." Hermione had her head in her hands.

"I'm sure he will understand."

"You're right."

Morning

Hermione woke up not finding Draco beside her. But there was a note.

Dear Hermione,

You obviously can't remember me. You lost all your memory. You lost all the good times we had. The year you punched me. The day you got hit by the Sectumsempra curse stopping other people from offending me. The night Ginny and Blaise first kissed and we spied on Ron and Pansy. The night we sang for Percy and Penny's wedding. A lot of those good memories.

When you said you couldn't remember anything, it broke me. A lot. We were in a relationship. But now it's over. I know I will not be able to take thise days back. All of these good memories. I secretly have a small Polaroid. I took a picture of everything and combinde them to make a video. Maybe it will help a little.

I've loved you,Hermione. I never wanted this to happen. It's all thanks to you we all changed into great peple. All I wanted was for us to be together for the rest of our lives. No barriers at all. But it's now ruined and rusted. What once was a beautiful pure heart of gold,is now ruined. Rusted. Broken. I really wish this never happened. At least can we please,be friends? In some way,I never really lose you forever? If you don't want to answer it's fine.

But always remember this:I will always love you. And nothing can stop that.

With love,
Draco

Hermione got in tears. She didn't want it to be over. She wanted to be with him forever. Like what he wanted. But as he said,it's all over.

"Hermione?"asks a voice. She didn't lift her head up. She didn't want to see anything. The figure came closer and sat beside her. The figure stroked her back.

"What's wrong?"

"I've ruined it. It's all over. My life is over."

"No,it's not."said the voice. Hermione looked up to see her 6th year crying shoulder. George.

"How can you say it's not?"

"Not to upset you,he got on a new relationship. A girl from a muggle club. But that doesn't mean you can't be friends."he says wiping a tear from her cheeks.

"You're right. Thanks for being here, George. Always."

"Of course. Not rushing you. But do you think we could give a chance to dating? I'm only 23."

"Of course. I need to get out of this torture bed."

"Yeah. You do." Hermione got up and got ready. She used a silky straight serum on her hair to keep it straight. She put on the headband the twins gave her free from the shop.

"I'm done now. Shall we?"

"Yeah."they intertwined their hands and Hermione took her MP3 and played 'Shout Out To My Ex'. Perfect song for her day.

She and George walked to the Hall talking and laughing along the way. George on the other hand,was playing 'Truly,Madly,Deeply '. It seemed perfect since he was with his crush since his 4th year. 3rd year actually. He admired her for her intelligence, smartness,wiseness,kindness and her courage and loyalty.

They got to the hall and the people seating in the old Gryffindor table looked at them. He kissed her forehead and walked to the teacher's table. While she walked to sit far from Draco. The girl was actually Alixia. Alixia Jones,Half-blood,hater of Hufflepuffs, and clingy. As she can obviously see.

"Hey,Mione. What's with you and my brother?"

"He came to the room and confronted me. And he thought,maybe dating will sort me out. Other than staying in my room." This broke Draco. But he had to let her. She lost her memories.

...

Draco? You alright there mate? You look red.

Draco,if you're upset just tell us.

We'll be here for you mate.

She really cannot remember,huh.

She does,mate.

The only thing you need to do is go back to her.

What if she doesn't? I'm just gonna waste my time for that.

Waste your time for what?

Nothing.

Draco. I'm not stupid and I'm not a forgettable person. I can still remember what you said to me before Ronald had to vomit disgusting slugs.

What did you just say?

Even here in mind communication you are a deaf numpty. Make your sorry butt up.

She stood up and walked over to the teacher's table and walked straight to McGonagall.

"Professor."she greeted.

"Ah. Ms.Granger. Is it true you remember everything? As you said in midnight?"

"Yes professor. None of it was a lie."

"What did Malfoy turn into in 4th year then."

"A ferret and always stay the same."

"What is Mr . Weasley's patronous?"

"Fred's is a racoon, George's is an otter like mine,Ron's is a Jack Terrier Dog,and Ginny's is a horse."

"What was Ms. Brown's nickname for Mr. Weasley on your 6th year?"

"Won-won. Mine was Jea-jea,Harry's was Har-har,Ginny's was Gin-gin,George's was Geo-geo and Fred's was Red-red. All those she came up with."

"Who did you turn into in your 2nd year?"

"Correction,Geo-geo. What is the right question word. I turned into a cat."

"It really is you."

"Yes professor. And I remember how shocked everyone was in 4th year of what I looked like. And I remember punching Draco in his face  because of being an egotistical prat and git."

"Well,thank god you remember everything."

"Thanks professor."

"Who are you dating now?"asks Percy.

"Well...I'm dating George. Is that okay to you?"

"Yes. Better than Ron,no offence little bro."

"None taken!"Ron yells from his seat with the others.

"Dumb red head. "

"Well...the competition's in 2 days. Aren't you all gonna practise?"

"We practise everyday,professor. Although we couldn't yesterday."

"Alright then. Off to classes all of you." First period was Astronomy with George. So,the both of them walked together to class. The topic today was Constillations. Of course,Hermione and Draco got to the top of the classes.

At the end of classes,they got a homework to write a summary of all the informations and examples. And George walked out with her. There was a Quidditch match the next day. Hermione got in as Chaser for Gryffindor. They had a practise with the Slytherins on the pitch in he afternoon. She got to her uniform which was Angelina's in the past. They hovered on the pitch waiting for Percy to release the balls.

The Quaffle was released. There was 3 seconds before they can take the ball. Right after 3 seconds,Hermione flew to get the ball and the practise game started. She was flying so fast,anyone could hardly follow her speed. She went straight for the hoops and Pansy missed it. She scored. Now Ginny has the Quaffle. Hermione flew around like a jet.

She scored 9 times while Blaise scored 8 times. Hermione grabbed the Quaffle from her own brother and shooted it on the hoops which Pansy missed,at the same time,Harry caught the snitch. They won the practise game. At the end,everyone were panting while Hermione wasn't.

"That's it. I'm done. My sister is too fast!" Blaise exclaimes. Hermione shoved him in his ribs causing him to roll over.

"Get used to it little brother. I'm gonna beat you in every Quidditch match we have."

"You wish."

"I remember saying that to Draco in Second year!"Harry yells from above. Hermione zoomed up and zoomed back down to where her friends were.

"How is it you were never on the Quidditch team on 2nd year?"

"First off,I was a chicken back then. 2nd,I had to focus on my studies and got petrified."

"Oh. Right. Why don't we all race. From here till halfway the Hogwarts Express route. 2 way. From here to there and there to here."

"You're on brother." Only the siblings raced. And obviously,Hermione finished first.

They all got down and went to their dorms for practice for the competition. After practising,the girls made videos of each other singing. It was a dare or dare game. They had to sing what the other person tells them to.

"Ginny. Dare or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to sing Since U Been Gone."

"I'm gonna die. We shoukd test Mione for high notes. She's the master for it."

"Just do the dare,Gin. You know you have to."

"Oh,alright."

"Good job. Luna. Dare or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to sing Stand By You."

"Okay. It's quite easy actually."

"I've always admired that mellow voice. Pansy. Dare or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to sing Take A Hint."

"Needs 2 people,but easy."

"Good. Daph dare or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to sing Give It Up."

"Same sentence as Panz,yet easier."

"Feisty now,Greengrass. "

"Heck yeah."

"Hit that high note girl. Astoria. Dare or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to sing Telephone."

"You and your naughty arse."

"Good girl. Hermione? Dare. Double dare,or dare?"

"Double dare."

"I double dare you to sing Sparks Fly first then Begin Again."

"I'll get back at you. I swear on that."

"How could he give up on you with that voice? You remember everything and all but he still doesn-"

"If he doesn't want to,it's his choice. Not mine. "

"Mind if we join?"asks Blaise poking his head out of the door.

Speak of the devil.

Well at least not only girls will be singing.

Shut your sorry butt.

"Alright."

"Ladies first."

Hermione scoffs at her brother. She took her guitar and played the starting of Make You Believe.

"Song battle,huh?"

"Nope. I'll stay cool with her choices."

stands for Ginny and Hermione)

×Ginny. I'm so over. I just wanna run to him.

×Don't even think about it.

×Fine.

They sang together on this one. Which surprised both of them. And the others.

"What the bloody hell was that all about?"

"Shut it,chili head. "

This is gonna be a long night......

A/N:

So....I told you all there will be a twist. And here it is! I am completely evil.😈😈😈😈Jk. Anyways,I got a little look on some old songs. Which I found jamming on to. Like Eenie Miney by the one and only JB. Anyways please keep voting and reading this story. And comment on which team are you? #TeamDramione or #TeamGeormione comment bellow. Love you guys!!!

PS:I'm team #Geordramione

-♥A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 69.6K 55
Newly Headgirl Hermione Granger returns to Hogwarts for her final year without Harry and Ron. She is eager for a stress free year but her happiness...
41.3K 1K 25
[Drarry & Pansmione story] Some students came back to hogwarts to finish their school year becoming "8 years". A certain someone found themself and c...
386K 6.6K 95
This is a Harry Potter Instagram story. This story is still in progress so I will continue to update it. I will try to update everyday. Ships: Drarr...
Bound By Marvy

Fanfiction

172K 3.6K 47
The war is won. Voldemort is dead. The trio, alongside all those who were in their same year, have returned to finish their eighth year and graduate...