| T O U C H D O W N | (BxB)

بواسطة KingYEEZY

Just Read . Trust Me Your Gonna Like It.....Hopefullylm p المزيد

| C H A R A C T E R S |
| C H A P T E R O N E |
| C H A P T E R T W O |
| C H A P T E R T H R E E |
| C H A P T E R F O U R |
| C H A P T E R F I V E |
New Story❗️❗️⚠️⚠️
| C H A P T E R S I X |
| C H A P T E R S E V E N |
| C H A P T E R N I N E |
| C H A P T E R T E N |

| C H A P T E R E I G H T |

584 20 1
بواسطة KingYEEZY

" Welcome To Sunken Meadow Beach !! " Me and Destiny scream as we drove by reading the sign.

'Shut up already' Danny and Damon said under their breath .

" We heard that " me and Destiny said at the same time .

Danny and Damon chuckle . I mean I can't help it. I haven't been to a beach in so long. Then on top of that, the little dream I had earlier, made me really excited to be here. I have a feeling that today is the start of life changing forever.

I didn't even notice that we got out the car and started walking onto the beach. The sand feels so good on feet. That dream still keeps popping up in my head. Jayden...Kayden...one looked a lot like me and the other looked a lot like Damon...Us moving into one of the beach houses here.

What's so crazy is that the houses on this beach look a lot like the ones that were in my dream...

Wait...this is that same exact beach too..?!?!

Oh my god ! Do I have powers ? Can I see the future ? I'm guessing Damon notice my little panic attack that I didn't even realize I was having .

" Devin, Devin ! Are you ok ? What's wrong ? " he had so much worry and concern in his eyes.

Sometimes I really wonder why he even likes me...

" Devin what's wrong you seemed so happy to come here, but then as soon as we get on the beach it's like your whole mood changes "

I look at him then I look at Destiny and Danny and they both look worried too.

" Damon take him for a walk down the beach and talk to him, I can tell that he wants to tell you something but he's scared how you'll react " Danny says while turning around and walking away with Destiny to the water but not before she ran over to me and hugged me.

I smiled at her retreating body. I love her to death. I don't know what I would do without her.

" Damon, i had a dream this morning " I look at Damon and I see a smirk forming on his face.

" Oooh is that what's this about ? Listen I have dreams about you all the time, majority of them were very interesting " he says and walks up to me and squeezes my ass .

" Ugh not that type of dream you horny bastard " I giggle while pushing him away

" Then what are you talking about Devin ? " I'm scared to tell him because I don't want him to be freaked out that I'm already thinking about kids.

" How do you feel about kids ? " he looks at me confused on why I'm bringing up the idea of kids.

" Kids ? Ummm I'm ok with them I guess, I want to have a couple myself  "

Couple ? A couple to him is like 20 . Just imagining that many little kids running around is too much.

" Before you say anything else, let me just try to figure out what your gonna tell me, you had a dream of us and it involved kids ? And you were scared to tell me because you didn't want me to be freaked out by it . "

It's like this boy done read my mind . His reaction so far doesn't seem bothered so I'm assuming it's ok .

" Yeah..."

He looks at me in my eyes and walks up to me. Every time I look into his eyes it's like staring into a bright blue ocean and I get so captivated by it . He grabs my chin and lifts it up since he was a little taller then me and kisses me gently and passionately.

" Listen I don't care if you had the dream about the kids because honestly I have had at least 3 since we've been together, all I wanna know is if they are boys so I can teach them daddy's trick " he says with a smirk at the end . He just had to go kill the sweet moment .

" Yes crack baby, their boys " he sighs with relief before his eyes go wide with realization of me saying their as in more than one .

" their ? So there's more than one ? " so he's was blessed by the gods with everything else but a brain .

" Yes dummy their , twins to be exact "

He starts jumping around and squealing . He's acting as if I'm pregnant with the twins and he's about to be a father.

" Alright little boy relax, that doesn't mean it's actually gonna happen " he stops jumping and making noises and turns his head slowly to look at me . His stare was blank but I just couldn't seem to move or say anything, it's like he had me under some spell.

He walks up to me and leans his head into my ear and whispers , " Oh trust me  baby boy, it WILL happen " he licks my earlobe then kisses my cheek and walks away towards Danny and Destiny who were cuddled up on the blanket they set up for all of us .

Now I'm not saying I want kids now because mind you I'm still in school and have the rest of my life to look forward to .

The fact that he actually wants to have kids, with me makes me happy to know that he wants to spend the rest of his life with me.

" I'm going to hold you to that, your going to be mine forever " I whisper as I slowly walk over to Danny, Destiny, and Damon. Damon notices me and winks then pulls me into his lap and wraps his arms into me and digging his face into my neck and leaving little kisses here and there. All I could do is sign in contentment. I could literally sit like this with him forever.

" So what were you guys talking about ? You were taking forever so it had to be important. " me and Damon both look at each other thinking if we should tell them about it or just wait until another time.

Before I could say anything, Damon beats me to it .

" He had a little naughty dream about me and he was scared to tell me because scared I was going to laugh " I slap him in his cheek causing him to stop chuckling and pout glare at me while holding his cheek.

" Awww Devin had a naughty dream, I remember when destiny first told me her naugh-....." Danny catches himself as Destiny glared at him . Well he fucked up now .

" Devin, I think these boys need to be taught a lesson " she gets up and walks towards me and I stand up and stand next to her and glare at the both of them .

" Hey, Baby, you know I was just kidding " Damon says to me while backing up towards Danny.

" Yeah, we didn't mean anything by it " Danny says clearly scared .

Me and Destiny crack our knuckles and Danny and Damons and smirk at them .

They both looked at each other and started running towards the water.

Me and Destiny chase them to the water and Danny and Damon start splashing water at us and we do the same back .

We were having a lot of fun. Splashing water, relaxing on the beach, enjoying each other's company.

I'm so glad these 3 walked into my life, especially Damon. He's has suddenly become the love of my life and I'm so grateful for him being here.

I can tell the future has a lot in store for us, all we can do is sit back and watch it unfold .

---------------@@--------------@@-----------

I personally don't think this chapter was that interesting but I needed to update this book so I tried the best I could.

Please make sure to comment and vote on this book . Even if your giving me advice on what I should or shouldn't do for the next chapter . I'll take any advice .

Thank You So Much And I'll See You Next Time😊👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

|Partner In Crime| بواسطة liamoutsidou

الخيال (فانتازيا)

105K 3.1K 18
Read it , I'm sure you're gonna like it
Tense بواسطة kara

قصص عامة

4.3M 173K 54
"I love you." "Oh?" "In a non-bro sort of way, y'know? Full homo." ~~~ Kai and Roan are a lot of things. Best friends, football players, straight...
1.8K 47 20
Chase Denners, a 17 year old high school student, is a typical high-schooler. He has a muscular build, is tall, gets good grades, but the only thing...
106 37 23
Not really sure what to sat but give it a shot ,