All Over Again (Liam Payne)

By Dani_Payne_Horan

After many years of friendship Bethany Harris finds herself loosely in love with her best friend which happen... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 19

124 7 0
By Dani_Payne_Horan

Beth's P.O.V

"Thanks for staying with us, have a nice day" the receptionist smiled politely 

"Thanks, you too" I replied taking my bags with me walking toward Phoebe who was talking with her brother over the phone 

"Okay we'll see you there then...be on time.. Yeah... Bye Jake" she finished placing her phone inside her handbag 

"He will wait for us at the train sating at home" she say 

"Okay" I simply replied taking a seat in one of the lobby sofas placing my bags on the floor. 

My gaze drifted away and I started to think deeply, remembering there's something I need to say 

"Phoebe..." I say after my silent moment 

"Yeah?" She replied 

"Thanks for convincing me to come here with you, I think I owe you a big one" I say smiling and looking at her 

"You don't need to thank me" she replied smiling too "You know, I'm happy things between you Liam are better know" she added shaking my shoulder playfully 

I never imagined that a fun trip with my best friend to London would end up being one of the best experiences in my life, that I would end up fixing a broken friendship and become friend with one of the biggest boy bands in the world.

Only the thought of it makes me happy, I can't believe how lucky I am.

I felt my phone vibrate on my back pocket. I take it and I have a new message from Liam

'We are already outside, need help with your bags?' 

'Its okay don't worry, we'll be out in a sec' I type quickly and send the message 

"Lest go they are here" I say to Phoebe standing up grabbing my bags and walking to the main hotel entrance.

Outside the very familiar black Range Rover was parked waiting for us, one of the workers of the hotel helped us place our bags on the trunk of the car and politely opened the back door for Phoebe and me.

"Have a nice day" the man said with a contagious smile 

"Thanks, you too" I replied and then he closed the door for me.

Inside the car Louis and Zayn are on the front seats, and I don't know how, but the rest of us managed to fit in the back seats.

"Ready?" Louis who is in the drivers seat asked 

"Yeah let's go" Niall replied who is squeezed between Harry and Phoebe.

I started to drift away staring at the window, looking at all the houses and buildings we are passing by. 

London it's a beautiful place, I hope I can come back soon and live another amazing experience.

The guys started to make small conversation between all of us, that way the ride is not too quiet and awkward, I was not too interest and I was quiet almost the whole ride, there are like a million things running around my head that doesn't let me concentrate in a specific thing. 

But what it felt like forty minutes, we already arrive to the train station and Louis is looking for a private place were to park the car.

The car stopped moving once he found one in the secure area.

These is the moment I'm going back to my normal life and the place were we say our goodbyes.

"I think it's a better idea if only two of us take you girls inside" Louis explained, and I understand, it's better not to call attention.

"I'll go" Liam offered unblocking his seatbelt and opened the car door 

"I'm coming too" Harry said doing the same 

"So... I guess these is the goodbye for the rest of us" Zayn said from the passenger seat. He opened his door and stepped outside, I did the same so I could say my goodbye properly.

"I'll see you soon, okay?" He says wrapping me on his arms giving me a tight hug "By the way, I talked with Perrie and she wants to meet you" he added still hugging me.

"Tell her I'm excited to meet her too" I said "Goodbye Zayn" I smiled and he let go.

Next to him was Louis who was already with his arms extended, I didn't think about it twice, I just hug him as tight as possible.

"Take care lil one" he said messing with my hair as usual "You too Lou" I replied 

Next was Niall standing with his hands on his pockets "Come here weirdo" I said extending my arms and wrapping him on a hug. He hug me back picking me up and spinning around "See ya Beth" he said in his Irish accent putting me back down "Bye Niall" I replied 

I stand next to Liam while Phoebe says goodbye to the rest of the lads. Harry was helping with the bags taking the out from the trunk and then walking toward us "Ready?" He asked, Phoebe nodded once she was done and we started to walk to the entrance.

I turned around and Louis, Zayn and Niall were waving at the same time, I waved back and they got inside the car.

The big entrance door opened showing all the people walking around the station, some of them in hurry and others walking calmly.

"You got the tickets rights?" I asked Phoebe worried she might have forgot them. 

"Yes, I have them here" she answered taping her bag with her hand.

In a blink of eye we ware already outside the train we are taking. 

And here comes the hardest part of all.

I turned my head and I didn't wanted to look at him in the eyes, that would only make me feel worst, but I didn't have to because he immediately wrapped me on his arms, holding me so tight that I couldn't breath.

"Liam...I-I can't breath!" I said almost chocking.

He only loosen a little his arms but he was still hugging me "Sorry" he whispered nuzzling his face on the crook of my neck

"Call me as soon as you get home, okay?" He said not letting me go 

"Yes mum" I replied and he chuckled "I'll see you soon Liam" I said and now I am the one burying my face on his chest, he hugged me tighter and placed his chin on top of my head.

He started to let me go, but before, he lifted my chin with his finger making me look at his eyes, those wonderful and gorgeous brown eyes that drives me crazy.

"I promise we'll talk every day" he said and I swallow a lump in my throat, those are the word he told me before he left two years ago. There is something inside of me that makes me doubt him, but a voice inside my head screams at me to trust him, but should I? 

"Beth trust me, I won't hurt you again" he added now worried because I didn't answered him before.

"I trust you" I said, and I do, I trust him. 

I take a step back and turned to look at Harry who is saying goodbye to Phoebe, but when they were done Phoebe walked toward Liam hugging him and said goodbye, 

Harry was starting at me and I couldn't resist to hug him, 

"You idiot" I said wrapping him on a hug

"Don't think you will get rid of me that easily Harris" he said making me chuckle 

"I think I deserve some time away from you" I said jokingly 

"I can still bother you though, I have your phone number" he said making me laugh harder 

"Bye broccoli head" I said messing with his curly hair 

"Bye elf" he replied back and smiled at him.

When I turned around Phoebe was with her bags on her hands meaning that it's the time to get inside the train and go back home. 

I was about to grab my bags, but before, I dropped everything I was holding in hands and run toward Liam crashing my body agains his taking him by surprise making him to loose his balance a little bit taking few steps back.

A tear slipped on my cheek and I hug him with all the force left in me.

He kissed the top of my head and then cupped my face I his hands and rubbed small circles on my cheek whipping away my tear.

"Bye Liam" I said placing my hand on top of his 

"Bye Beth" he replied kissing my forehead and this time I walked away and grabbed all my things and walked next to Phoebe, one last time I turned around and waived goodbye to Liam and Harry.

I handed my ticket and stepped inside the train following Phoebe behind taking a seat together 

"You like him, right?" She asked, and I only nodded because it's the truth.

I look out the window before we started to leave, and outside I could see him walking away. 

Authro's Note:

Hey guys! I hope you all have a nice day yesterday :)

Hope you like the chapter, don't forget to vote and feel free to leave a comment below :)

love you all

-Dani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 486 29
This story is mainly about two best friends that are trying to find a place in this world.... with One Direction? Courtney Payne and Alison Swift ar...
3.5K 25 21
Alli & Niall are childhood best friends. The both have a huge crush on each other, but never told each other. So what happens when Alli comes to live...
2K 12 23
FORMERLY SECRET LOVE - What if you were best friends with Liam Payne? How would you feel? Meet Marie Terrance,19, Liam's best friend. Marie and Liam...
123 13 14
Bethany and her best friend Niall Horan get a one in a lifetime chance to meet Bethany's favorite pop star when things go another direction and Liam...