Seduced By The Jung Twins ✔

By atlas-carter

[COMPLETED] ***READ THE NON-KPOP VERSION OF THIS STORY @atlas_carter*** Both striving for the affection of on... More

Characters
Prologue || My First Kiss/Promise
One || Jung Hoseok
Two || Jung Hosung
Three || Song Hana
Four || Chemistry Class Pairing
Five || The Twins' House
Six || The Awkwardness
Seven || Standoff
Eight || Hosung & A Fight
Nine || The Bad Boy's Room
Ten || A New Side Of Hosung
Eleven || Hoseok's True Feelings
Twelve || The Twins Fight
Epilogue || Hoseok Ending

Epilogue || Hosung Ending

173 21 16
By atlas-carter

After sprinting out of the hospital, I make my way down the street. It's probably best that I leave them alone. They need some time to talk things out without getting into another argument. I sigh as I kick at stones lying on the sidewalk.

Hoseok decided to give up his feelings for me so that Hosung would be happy, but Hosung is upset about that. Those two are such opposites. I still don't understand how I can possibly have feelings for both.

Turning a corner, I bump into someone and stumble backwards, but a strong hand grabs me and pulls me back. I glance up, ready to thank whoever that was, to see Hoseok standing there. Oh, it's just him.

"Oh, Hoseok, thanks for catching me there," I thank him as I smile at him. He smiles back slightly. "Where's Hosung?"

"Like me, out looking for you," he answers with a shrug, "We both got really worried when you left because it was dark out, so we both went looking for you."

"Oh, well, thank you for thinking about me," I thank him again, "Did you and Hosung work things out?"

"No, but that's ok. We will eventually," he speaks with a sigh. I nod in response as I stare up at him. He and Hosung really do look alike. "So, about what I said...."

"I already knew because I overheard you and Hana talking in that classroom," I reply with a subtle smile. His eyes widened for a moment before he smiles.

"Y/N, you love Hosung right?" He asks curiously. A somewhat hopeful look glistens in his eyes. I nod in response. "I had a feeling that you did. I just want you to know that even though I too have feelings for you that it's ok if you love him more than me. I just want you to be happy and if he is the one who makes you happy then I'm happy." I stare in surprise at him for a second before smiling.

"Thanks Hoseok. You're a good brother to Hosung and you've been an amazing friend to me, so thank you," I thank him with a soft smile as I hug him.

"It's no problem at all," he responds as he hugs me back, "Just one thing though."

"Yes?" I ask curiously as we pull away and I stare up at him.

"Stay by his side. I know that with you there by his side, he'll finally get to move on from our mother's death," he murmurs with a gentle smile.

"Ok, I promise I will," I promise with a nod and a smile.

"Thank you. See you tomorrow Y/N," he thanks me as he kisses my cheek before turning away.

"Bye Hoseok and thanks again," I thank him once again as I wave to him.

"Good luck Y/N," he says as he waves to me before walking off. I walk around, waiting for Hosung to find me, but instead those mean looking boys, who he almost had a fight with if I didn't stop him appear before me and have me completely cornered. Oh god, Hosung, where are you? As I silently pray for someone to come and help me, I hear a voice that I've been longing to hear.

"Let her go now!" I hear him yell. I breathe a sigh of relief when I see him storming towards me.

"Hosung!" I call out to him. He sees me and his eyes fill with rage.

"You want her so badly then you'll have to fight me to the death and whoever's standing gets her as a reward," the leader of the gang says challenging. Hosung scoffs.

"No way! Y/N isn't a prize! She's a girl and she's my girl! Now let her go! Or I will rip you limb from limb!" He threatens as he cracks his knuckles and goes to a fighting position. The gang leader does the same. I'm being held back by two of the gang members. I try to wiggle my way out, but their grips get tighter. I yell out in pain as I feel their grips crushing my arms. "I said let her go!" He rushes towards the two gang members who are holding me and kicks them both in face, letting me break free and into his strong arms.

"God dammit you two are completely useless!" The gang leader hollers as he angrily glares at his gang members, who shrink back in fear. The gang leader then directs his glare at Hosung. "You may have won this time, but we'll get you the next time."

"Fine, but next time it's just between you and me. You drag her into this and I won't stop as to kill you, you got me?" He asks in a warning tone. The gang leader nods before he gestures to his gang to retreat. Hosung and I watch them leave before we look at each other. "They didn't hurt you, did they?" I shake my head, but my now aching arms from where they held start to hurt. He notices and holds my arms gently. He caresses them making them feel better. "Come on, let's go somewhere safer." I nod as I follow him. He brings me to his special place and we stand there. He turns to look at me and his expression is hard. "Y/N, what were you thinking going out there all on your own? You could have been killed!"

"Why are you getting mad at me?" I ask in confusion.

"Because you were being stupid!!" He yells in frustration as he sighs. I sigh as well.

"Look, I'm sorry that you had to come rescue me, but they just appeared out of nowhere," I argue.

"That's exactly what I'm talking about!" He yells as he throws his hands up in the air, "Ugh! I don't care what happens to people!"

"Huh? Then why did you save me?!" I ask in confusion and shock.

"Because I made a promise to you 12 years ago!" He answers as he turns away. I look at him in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" I ask as I go in front of him and peer into his face. He heaves a heavy sigh.

"A while ago, when my mother died, a girl said the same exact thing that you said when I told you about my mother's passing," he explains shortly. I raise my eyebrow slightly in interest.

"Huh, well, I guess we think alike," I reply with a shrug. He nods back.

"You do and there's a reason for that too," he continues.

"Ok? What is that reason?" I ask in curiosity as I wait for his reasoning.

"Because you are her," he voices simply. My eyes go round and my mouth. What did he just say?! I'm the girl?! That's impossible though! I only met him when I first came here. He must be confused with someone else.

"Wait...... WHAT?! What are you talking about?" I ask bewildered.

"The girl, her name was Y/N. She went to the same elementary school as me and then the day after I told her that my mother had passed away she moved schools and then I never saw her again," he explains with more detail. My eyes widen at that. Memories of the past fill my head.

"You were that boy," I murmur as I point at him. I remember now the boy who I talked to on my last day at my elementary school, 12 years ago.

"Yeah, that's why I saved you and I've also come to realize now why I've been so incredibly pissed off at you and why I've been so mean to you. It's because you broke our promise," he continues as he crosses his arms and slightly glares at me. I don't respond as I try to avoid his glare, but it only deepens. "You forgot it didn't you?"

"No! I didn't forget it! I didn't even know your name, so I had no idea that you were the boy from that day!" I protest in alarm as I hold my hands up in defense.

"Calm down will you? I already know that and I know that it's not your fault if you did forget," he says with a sigh as he shoves his hands in his pockets, "I just thought that maybe you would recognize me."

"Well, I did see some resemblance in Hoseok, but I mean your hair is different," I mumble, trying to come up with a big excuse, "You act completely different from that boy I met so many years ago. If I had known your name back then I would have remembered the promise we made."

"I know.......," he grumbles in annoyance as looks down.

"I'm sorry I didn't recognize you," I apologize sincerely. He nods in response. "So, where does this leave us?"

"You like my brother, right?" He asks curiously as he eyes me, "I know that he has feelings for you." I don't respond. I do like Hoseok, but am I in love with him? "Figures." He scoffs as he rolls his eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask scoffing back at him.

"My brother, always the ladies man, always getting the girls. Figures that you'd choose him," he explains harshly, "Every other girl I've taken an interest in chooses him. Why should you be any different?"

"See, that right there is why girls choose him over you," I point out about his attitude.

"I don't care anymore," he snaps as he crosses his arms.

"Well, you should because they aren't choosing him because he's more good-looking or more attractive. They choose him because he doesn't push people away like you do!" I remark as I point at him, "He doesn't try to make people fear him! He...... lets people in and depends on others. You could probably do the same. I know that a lot of girls in this school would love to go out with you if you didn't push them all way." He sighs in response. "I know loosing your family is hard. I've lost people that I care about too. Remember when I told you that I had a little sister who committed suicide and succeeded?"

"Yeah, what about it?" He asks with a shrug.

"You were the only one I told," I clamor with an honest expression, "Hoseok doesn't even know that I have a sibling. He thinks that I'm an only child."

"Why did you just tell me and why did you tell me?" He asks curiously.

"Because despite your bad boy persona I found I could relate and I could finally get through to you that depending on people is something that everyone does. I depended on you with that tragic event in my past," I describe profusely.

"Why? Being involved with me is only going to bring trouble," He states as he eyes me seriously.

"Because whether you want me to or not I want to be close to you," I start to say, "I like you Hosung and I didn't forget our promise either. I'm still yours if you want me to be." His eyes widen in surprise at that. He looks as if he just peed his pants. "What do you say bad boy? Will you be my knight in shining armor?"

"Well..... not if you're going to be all cheesy like that......," he mutters as he glances away. His words are harsh, but his cheeks are bright red. I giggle at that. "Why me though? Wouldn't you want a guy like Hoseok?"

"He's a great guy. I'll admit that, but my heart didn't belong to him. I had made a promise to someone else that I would always be there's and besides you may not show it often, but you're a real worrier and sweetie," I comment with a teasing grin.

"Wha-?! I am not!" He protests as he glares at me.

"Yes you are. Just admit it," I taunt him as I stick my tongue out at him.

"S-Shut up! You're just talking nonsense," he snaps as he avoids eye contact.

"Haha, alright, if you say so," I say giggling away like a fool.

"You're a pain and a real, annoying pain in my ass, but...... I...... like..... you too," he murmurs the last part as he keeps his head down.

"Really?" I ask in shock. He nods slightly. "Good you better or I'm going right to your brother." I wink at him as I go to turn around.

"Ha! Like I'd let that happen!" As I turn around and begin to leave, he grabs onto me, turning me around, and pulling me close to him.

"Ahaha, Hosung~, stop!" I giggle as he holds me tight.

"Nope, now that I know how you feel about me, like hell I'm giving you up to my brother," he teases as he hugs me closer to him. Whoa, someone's getting possessive. Not that I don't like it though. I giggle as he pulls me into his chest and places his lips on mine, kissing me deeply. I kiss back and we kiss for a moment before pulling away.

"I love you Hosung," I confess as I look at him, my eyes filled with love. He smirks as he keeps me tight in his arms. "Now you have to say it too."

"Say what?!" He asks as he stares at bewildered.

"How you feel about me!" I exclaim with a grin.

"...... I would have thought that saying that I liked you and the kiss would have been enough.....," he mumbles as his shoulders droop.

"Yeah, but I said I love you and now you have to too," I retort still smiling.

"Why?" He folds his arms stubbornly.

"Why?! Because if you don't then I won't know if you like me as much as I love you, so then I'll go to your brother. That's why!" I warn as I turn away from him. I try to pull out of his grasp, but he grabs me and holds me in his arms.

"Stop threatening to go to my brother already!" He protests, his voice hints irritation, but I don't care. I'm going to get him to say it if it is the last thing I do.

"Then say it," I order as I wait for his decision. I remains standing there, hugging me, and burying his face in my hair. I sigh. "You clearly don't feel as strongly about me as I do about you."

"Oi, you're such a pain in my ass," he comments as he groans in annoyance, "Fine! Alright, geez! But I'm only going to say this once, so listen up." I nod in understanding as I wait for him to say the three words that I've been dying to hear him say. "I........ love...... you. There are you happy now?!" I could barely hear him! I give him a sour look, telling him that he should say it again, but more louder this time. "I said that I'm only going to say it once!" I continue to give him a sour look making him huff. "Ugh fine......... I love you Y/N."

"There now. That wasn't so hard," I answer as I giggle and poke his nose. He scowls at this as he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. "Ahaha! Hosung! Stop! Put me down!"

"Nope!" He replies as he chuckles and begins to walk down the sidewalk. Oh my god Hosung! People are going to think that he's kidnapping me or something.

"Hosung! Put me down! Now!" I command him as I pound on his back, but he only pats my butt, "Gah! Hosung! Don't do that!" He chuckles again at that. After a while, I decide to give up and let him carry me on his shoulder. People stare at us as we go by. In normal circumstances, I would continue to pound on his back if he did this, but now since we've acknowledged each other's feelings I suppose it's not that bad. We walk back home, him carrying me on his shoulder. We may not be the most perfect couple, but we love each other and that's all that matters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 673 28
|| COMPLETED || Hoseok is (basically) forced to go on vacation and leave his stressful idol life behind, at least for a little while. He wasn't expec...
830 63 11
𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁. 𝗢𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 - 𝗝𝗞 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗺...
6K 463 32
After two years of marriage Namjoon and Seokjin decided to adopt two girls, Aria and Leah who were twins. Everything was alright, they were happy unt...
9.3K 280 16
This is an bts story sorry there is no ship in this the bts are siblings story: Jungkook an normal 17 year boy who was living with his single dad hap...