Seduced By The Jung Twins ✔

By atlas-carter

[COMPLETED] ***READ THE NON-KPOP VERSION OF THIS STORY @atlas_carter*** Both striving for the affection of on... More

Prologue || My First Kiss/Promise
One || Jung Hoseok
Two || Jung Hosung
Three || Song Hana
Four || Chemistry Class Pairing
Five || The Twins' House
Six || The Awkwardness
Seven || Standoff
Eight || Hosung & A Fight
Nine || The Bad Boy's Room
Ten || A New Side Of Hosung
Eleven || Hoseok's True Feelings
Twelve || The Twins Fight
Epilogue || Hosung Ending
Epilogue || Hoseok Ending

Characters

535 31 75
By atlas-carter

Yong Y/N
Y/N is a bit of a tomboy, but she's also quite a goodie-two-shoes. She's sweet, funny, caring, understanding, and can be a bit sassy. She has (your hair length and hair color) and (your eye color).

Jung Hoseok

Hoseok has light blond hair and dark brown eyes. He is a very charismatic boy who loves to be active in life. He is childish and mischievous around people and loves to have fun. He enjoys helping people around him and they tend to open up to him very quickly.

Jung Hosung

Hosung has black hair and dark brown eyes. He is rude, lazy, and smart-mouthed. He has a bad boy persona and will often talk back to others. He often seems like he doesn't care about anyone but himself and always seems to get himself into multiple fights.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Hey everyone!!

So, here are the main characters for the story.

Anyways, I hope you all like it! Don't forget to vote and comment on this story if you like it. 👍💬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 2.4K 44
Under Heavy Editing On request, it's here. Twins. In which Namjoon and Hoseok are twin brothers. But their is something they both don't know. What...
148K 6.7K 70
A talented and stubborn young female artist suddenly had a life-changing experience when 7 male singers came to her life. An innocent meeting leads t...
6K 463 32
After two years of marriage Namjoon and Seokjin decided to adopt two girls, Aria and Leah who were twins. Everything was alright, they were happy unt...
6.7K 673 28
|| COMPLETED || Hoseok is (basically) forced to go on vacation and leave his stressful idol life behind, at least for a little while. He wasn't expec...