Captured By The Mafia

By BlackxRaven

*Completed 2017* *EDIT 2024 Hey lovelies! I will be editing this story for Kindle publishing! Will update wit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Help
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 28

24.9K 942 302
By BlackxRaven

Okay... There is NOTHING wrong with black women going natural.

Some of y'all act like what the model I use for my story did is "scary"??

Ex: "Oh No!😱"
"She ain't got no hair?!?😱😱"
"😱😱"

Like, why are some of you like that? Seriously?! I get THE MOST CRAP from readers in my mafia stories! It seriously makes me want to stop writing up here all together. First I was "shoving" gay characters in your faces. BUT I'm freaking bi! It's in my bio!!! And now because she doesn't have long weave something's wrong?!?!? Seriously some of y'all just shouldn't comment. And I LOVE it when you comment but seeing that stuff pisses me off. And I actually don't update my stories (even when the chapter is already done.) until much later.

But... some of you guys did love her short hair and left funny and sweet comments. And I'm sorry for those who don't comment that kind of stuff. So I thank you all❤❤❤

Please enjoy 😘

__________________________

Chapter 28: Confessions

Carney

"Wait!" I yelled turning my head from him. And Dante groaned.

"Oh you're such a tease! What?" He asked a little annoyed.

"Dante...do you l-like me?" I asked and he laughed. This isn't funny! I'm being serious!

"Like you? Carney, that's something a child says." Ugh he's so right!

"Well do you?"

"I like, like you." He said while smiling and I smiled too.

"Like, like? Like... you love me?"

"I'm starting to get déjà vu..." He said laughing, what? Did I miss something just now?

"N-No kisses until you answer me!" I said and Dante just smiled.

"I'll admit it... I do love you." Did I hear that correctly? I must be dreaming?

"R-Really?" I asked in awe. Is this real life?

"Yes." He said and brought his face closer to mine but I moved again. If Dante really loves me then he can overlook this right now. I need to know if it's the real deal.

"Are you just saying that because you want some chocolate kisses?"

"I wholeheartedly love you. And the chocolate kisses are a plus." Dante joked and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Okay..." I mumbled as I pulled him closer.

"Ah wait." Dante said and I huffed. I see why he doesn't like it when I do it.

"W-What?" I asked him, I'm a little annoyed now.

"Do you love me?" Dante asked and I'm a little surprised.

"Yes. But... I love this you Dante. You're so calm and so sweet. It feels genuine. Unlike your first attempt." I said and he sighed.

"And I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry. I shouldn't have treated you like that."

"You were so... aggressive and it hurt." I said and he rested his head against mine.

"I'm used to being rough."

"Promise you won't be rough with me?" I asked him and he smirked.

"Are you talking about in general or when having sex? Because I think you might like it rough." Oh! That's it!

"Okay! No kisses for you!" I yelled pushing him but Dante just laughed.

"Not so fast . I've been a good boy, I deserve my prize yeah?" He said before gently kissing my lips. I smiled instantly before kissing him back.

Dante

I know her lips are so subtle but they are just so soft and sweet. I just want to eat her up. Carney wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer. Oh my little petardo , a dangerous game you're playing. I ran one hand down her back and the other on the back of her neck. We kissed slowly and full of passion. I gently bit down on her lip. And she moaned, giving my access to her sweet mouth. Carney moaned as our tongues rubbed and wrapped around. She broke away from the kiss to moan out loud as I bit her lip. She likes a little pain. I moved down to her smooth neck, kissing and biting her here and there. Just a little payback for the other night.

"D-Dante!" Carney moaned as I got closer to her chest.

"Hmm?" Damn this shirt. I pulled it down just a little so I could get a taste of her breast. Feeling her heart beat so hard and fast turned me on even more.

"What about d-dinner?" She asked and I shook my head at her. Bringing up food right now? I sat up and took my shirt off.

"I already started eating."

Carney

"Are those hickeys Carney?" Valerie asked, as she pulled my shirt.

"Uh!" I quickly pulled away and fixed my shirt. Oh I hate hanging out in the kitchen! These ladies fit eyes like an hawk!

"Damn Dante!" His mother said as she too inspected my neck. I should've put on some more makeup!

"Did you keep the goods from him?" Valerie asked while winking at me.

"Yes." Dante said while walking in and everyone started laughing.

"Oh the poor thing. At least you got some last night." Valerie said and I laughed. Yeah things got a little out of hand last night so I put a stop it early.

"I wish!" Dante said sitting down in the chair behind me.

"Carney you are so evil! I love you now!" Valerie said and Dante grabbed me, pulling me into his lap.

"She's so cruel."

"Love you too." I said while kissing his cheek.

"Hmp!"

"Awe Mr.Grumpy! Don't worry son she'll give ya the goods one day." Dante's Mom said while rubbing his shoulder. Of course you want me to.

"One day needs to come sooner." Dante mumbled and we all laughed.

"Don't you rush her! Keep him waiting honey!"Valerie yelled.

"Hey! Stop being a bitch-

-Dante!" I said stopping him.

"S-Stop giving her ideas!"

"Oh damn! Dante's pussy whipped!" Valerie joked, this family is too much for me.

"If only I had some pussy!"

"Talking like that you'll never get it!" I said and he pulled my closer.

"I'm so sorry ." You better be.

After our little fun in the kitchen Dante got a call from his brother. So he had to go pick him up from the airport. And now I'm all alone here. Well I'm not alone, I'm sitting out in the beach with a sleeping Enzo on me. He is such a cutie, and I just HAD to watch him play football! Oh... I think I want a baby? Wait a minute- where did that vine from? I heard footsteps approaching and I turned around quickly hoping to see Dante but it was someone even better!

"Hey! Kelin!" I whisper yelled to him and he smiled.

"Oh hey what's up?"

"I haven't seen you around." I said as he sat a few seats away from me. Strange... especially for Kelin.

"I was visiting my mom." Kelin said and my gears started turning.

"Well why isn't she here? This is a reunion." I said and he shrugged.

"Ah well... there are some unresolved issues so she doesn't come." He said and I nodded my head.

"I-I'm so sorry Kelin."

"Don't worry about that, I see you're wearing Dante's ring." Kelin said while pointing at my hand.

"Oh?! Yeah..."

"How's it going with him?" He asked and I got a little excited.

"He told me he loved me." I said and his eyes widened and he sat right next to me.

"Dante?!" He asked and I started laughing.

"Yes!"

"My cousin Dante?"

"Yep!" I said and he hugged me.

Dante

"What the fuck!" I leave to pick up my stupid brother and I come back to this? Kelin all over her?

"What's wrong Dante? Carney still teasing you?" Valerie asked walking next to me on the balcony.

"Yes but that's not why. Kelin and her just click and it's annoying." I confused and she rolled her eyes.

"Kelin? Oh our cousin."

"Don't let Mom hear you talking like that." I said and she leaned against the railing.

"If he's anything like his mom you might want to keep an eye on him."

"I am because he's a man. Not because of his mother." I said and she laughed. God I really hate her sometimes.

"Well whatever the case-

"Valerie!... I'm going to check on her."

Carney

Me and Kelin were talking and having a good time. But I could tell some of the others bothered him just by the way they kept looking at him. And Kelin of all people would get silent. I really need to get to the bottom of this. I hate seeing him like this. Sighing, I rubbed Enzo's hair, I heard more footsteps and I turned to see Dante.

"Hey Dante!" I said happily and he kissed my head.

"Hey petardo." He said and sat down in my chair.

"Where's your brother?" I asked him while looking around. I wonder if him and his girlfriend are ok.

"In the house. How's it going you two?" He said and Kelin stood up.

"Good... excuse me."

"Oh... bye Kelin..." I said as he walked away.

"Enzo needs to wake up." Dante said and grabbed him. He better not wake him up! I pinched his hand and he looked at me like I was crazy. I'll do it again!

"Dante what's up with Kelin and his mom?" I asked and he shrugged.

"It's a family thing."

"Awe! But he's not acting like himself."

"That's because he doesn't want to start anything. Now back to us." Dante said laying next to me.

"Us?"

"Yes... I'm thinking about trying this dating thing again." He said getting closer and I smirked.

"Okay." I leaned in and kissed him. Yeah... I love his kisses, they're always so soft and gentle.

"Hmm... I'll take Enzo to his room and you'll wait for me in ours?" Dante said and my little idea from earlier popped up.

"Dante... I... I was hanging out with Enzo since you left and. I think I want a kid." Dante's eyes got big and he sat up.

"N-Now?"

"N-No! Not now but I want a kid."  Whoa! It was just an idea! Nothing is set in stone!

"With me?" He asked grabbed my hand, his reaction is so funny. I'm trying my hardest not to laugh.

"Maybe... unless you go back to your old ways?" I said and he shook his head rapidly.

"Never again. I promise."

"But first! We shall get a puppy! Or those robot babies?" Those things look like a lot of fun! I'm pretty used to kids but I can always give them back to their parents. So having one would be good for both of use. If we even make it that far of course.

"If that's what you want." Dante said then he kissed my hand. Oh? Is he taking notes from Enzo?

***

__________________________

Sooooooooo what you guys think?!?!!!!?!

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 8.7K 49
When a beautiful African girl just starting her adulthood is kidnapped from her country and sold off to the Mafia, her life does a full 360. Will she...
6.4M 264K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
11.7K 628 47
He worshiped the ground she walked on, he would lay down his life for her and their children, He is the King, she is His treasure. They promised each...
1.2M 45.2K 48
{ Completed } He thought he did the right thing by keeping his occupation a secret, but when the truth comes out, he loses the only person that ever...