I Do What I Want (Drarry)

By XxTheDarkLordxX

They say you shouldn't touch what isn't yours... Too bad no one told Harry that. A simple mistake that Harry... More

Prologue
Say What??
Understood
Horcruxes
My Own Personal Savior
Snape's Memories
I Do What I Want
The Row
Facing Severus Snape and Lucius Malfoy
Letters
The Noble House of Black and The Connection That Changed Everything
Pansy and Blaise
Weasels and Disguises
Lawyer Malfoy
The Letter
Lawyer Potter
The Freedom of Draco Malfoy
Malfoy Manor and Explanations
Missing Pieces of History
Confrontations and... Raspberries?
Consequences
Remus Lupin
Sorcerer's Stone
Dark Resonates With Dark
Forever With You
Presents and Surprises
Shell Cottage
Malfoy and Malfoy
The Ache of Longing
Alive
Dormant Darkness
Secondhand Sorrow
Godfathers
Roleplaying?
Another Life
The Burrow
Mistakes
Partners?
Magical Creatures and Mudbloods
Children and Confessions
Hate and Love
The Last Supper
Seriously Sirius
The Inner-workings of Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
The Last Sacrifice
Who the Hell is Noah
Explanations
Uneasy
Making Plans
Petitioning the Ministry
The Power of Love??
Dragon Reservation
Think Tank
Missing Memory
Emotions in Abundance
Dementors and Hallows
Finally
Enlightenment
Goblin Etiquette
The Agreement
Forgiveness
Silent Communication
Black Room
Emotional Torture
Athena
Sentient Darkness
To Be Taken Over
Broken Bones
Liquid Death and Bottled Fear
St. Mungo's and Their Awful Staff
First Contact
Plan Plus One
The Voyage
Florida and Lactera
Near Death Experiences and Conspiracy Theories
Merrows and Mourning
I Don't Believe It
Sephtis and Sphinxes
Buttons and Veela
Questions and Answers
Shaytan
The Calm Before the Storm
Temptation of the Worst Kind
Darkness and the Love that Ends it All
Denial is Dangerous
White Light
Alive
Changed Plans
In Perpetuum Simul
It is Just the Beginning

Completing the Bond and The Terrors of The Night

9.7K 309 476
By XxTheDarkLordxX

Authors Notes: Okay guys this chapter picks up where the boys left off. There will be smut in this chapter. If that bothers you then skip to the italicized portion. -XxTheDarkLordxX

---------------------------------------

            Harry and Draco apparated unknowingly into their bedroom. They were just thinking of home but their magic knew what they needed and acted accordingly.

            As soon as they landed they were on each other. Draco tackled Harry to the bed. Harry tilted his head to the side when Draco's lips made contact with his neck. Draco was lost to his senses and primal need. He knew if he paused to think he would realize something, he just couldn't care. Nothing else mattered except for Harry. Wherever they were before this didn't matter. They were alone and that is all Draco cared about as he licked and sucked a pulse point along Harry's neck.

            Harry moaned and arched his back. "Draco." He panted harshly. Draco groaned, oh that was exactly what he wanted to hear. Draco wanted their clothes off. He didn't stop to think about it, he waved his hand and their clothes were gone. Perfect. Just what he wanted.

            Draco laid his body on top of Harry's and moaned at the feel of Harry's warm body pressed underneath him. Oh, this was surely heaven. It had to be.

            Harry moved his hands up to explore Draco's body, mapping out the territory. He tried to pay attention to all the spots that caused Draco to gasp and moan but his mind was so flustered and wound up that he couldn't think straight.

            "I need you." Harry whispered into Draco's ears as he licked his earlobe. Harry thrusted his hips up to reaffirm his statement. Draco cried out wildly when their exposed groans made contact.

            "Want you." Draco gasped out when a particularly hard thrust came from Harry. Draco automatically grinded downward. Harry cried out Draco's name.

            "Take me." Harry demanded before he sucked Draco's bottom lip into his mouth and sucked lightly. A teeny tiny part of Draco's mind felt like he should ask if Harry was sure but the rest of his brain shut down and grunted out his agreement. Again, something was telling him that there was something he was missing. Was he supposed to go slow? He tried to concentrate long enough to understand what his mind was telling him but another hard thrust from Harry had his mind blanking. What had he been thinking? Oh well.  

            Draco flung his hand out and a distinctive sound of glass breaking from somewhere could be heard. Draco didn't give two shits what broke. The only thing he could think about was the taste and smell of Harry. How arousing it was. How much he wanted to immerse himself into everything Harry could give.

            Harry's brows furrowed. Was that glass? Fuck it. The house could be on fire and it still wouldn't be enough to drag him away from Draco. Every single pore in his body was screaming for Draco. He wanted to be surrounded by Draco, wanted to be filled by him. Harry didn't give a damn what was happening around them as long as he had Draco.

            Finally, the smack of something hitting Draco's hand registered in his mind. Draco unscrewed the vile and dipped his fingers into the liquid. The smell of strawberries registered in his mind. Mmm. Draco lifted half lidded eyes to stare into Harry's lust filled ones as he circled the puckered ring with his lubed-up fingers.

           Harry closed his eyes when a single digit entered him. It felt good. So good. Draco watched the pleasure on Harry's face and it spurred him on. When it seemed like Harry was relaxed he added a second finger.

           Harry winced slightly at the burning stretch of the second finger. He took a calming breath and concentrated on the sensation of Draco doing this to him. That was enough for him to relax and once he did, he moaned at the feel of those fingers inside him.

            Draco scissored his fingers and began rapidly thrusting his fingers in and out of Harry. Draco watched entranced at the way Harry's hole clenched his fingers on the way out. Draco added more lube to his fingers before adding a third finger.

            Harry shook his head at the stretch. He knew this was necessary before Draco could be inside him but he was impatient. He wanted Draco now, damnit. Harry growled.

            Draco moaned at the sound. Fuck. Harry growled. Growled. He hurried up stretching Harry. He couldn't wait any longer. Draco grabbed more lube and hurriedly fisted himself. He had to restrain himself from wanting more. Just the simple touch to his sensitive member had almost been enough to undo him.

            Harry watched Draco touch himself with envy. Gods he wanted that in him now. He couldn't wait any longer. This was torturing him. He was about to growl again when Draco got into position.

            Draco grabbed hold of Harrys knees and pushed them further out. He lined himself up and slowly pushed the head of his cock against Harry's well lubed entrance. When it gave way immediately, he wanted to grin but couldn't. All the air left him in a whoosh once the tight heat of Harry was surrounding the head of his length.

            Harry moaned in slight pain and a whole lot of pleasure when Draco entered him. The fingers had stretched him a lot but Draco was bigger than his fingers. It wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. Each inch that Draco sunk, Harry let out another breathy moan.

             When Draco was fully inside Harry and his pelvis was pressed up against Harry's arse, did he still. "So tight. So hot." Merlin, he just wanted to thrust but something told him not to. He didn't want to hurt Harry. Never hurt him.

             Harry writhed underneath Draco. Fuck. He took a moment to get used to the intrusion. This is what he needed, this is what he wanted. Harry experimentally clenched and was delighted at the loud groan Draco let out. But was rewarded with Draco swearing out loud before he began to move inside him.

            Draco couldn't help it. He had to move, he couldn't hold it anymore. Hopefully Harry was ready enough. Draco leaned over Harry and placed his hands on the side of his head. Harry lifted his head to kiss Draco's lips.

            The kiss was sloppy and wet but they didn't care. Draco's thrusts began to speed up. Soon Harry was meeting him thrust for thrust as best as he could.

            "So good. So big. So full." Harry chanted unaware he was doing so. Draco flushed when Harry's words penetrated his mind. He cursed and began pounding inside of Harry. That's all he could focus on. He watched as his cock slid in and out of Harry with fascination.

            Sweat rolled off of Draco's temple and onto his chest as he tried to angle himself differently. His efforts were rewarded when a loud scream permeated the air.

            "Fuck." Harry swore when Draco's last plunge hit something inside of him. What was that? His mind wanted to know but Harry couldn't be bothered to care. Some tingling in the back of his mind was trying to tell him but that was unimportant. Not when every thrust of Draco's hips hit that same something inside him. He wasn't going to last if Draco kept doing that.

            "Draco." Harry whispered breathlessly. Draco snapped his hips harshly in reply. Harry arched his back off the bed and whimpered. "So close. So close." Draco sped up at that. He buried his head into Harry's neck and listened to Harry's harsh breathing, the slapping of their skin as his thrusts became more powerful. Draco could feel the roaring of his blood the closer he got to completion.

            Draco separated slightly so that he could reach a hand in between them, he grabbed hold of Harry's hard, dripping member and began rubbing up and down relentlessly.

            The dual sensations sent Harry into overdrive. He arched as high as he could with Draco on top of him and screamed as spilled all over Draco's fingers. Draco moaned as the already tight heat gripped him even tighter. He couldn't hold it anymore. He bit down on Harry's shoulder as he slammed home one more time, as deep as he could go and spilled his seed inside Harry.

            Draco went limp in the aftershocks of his orgasm, he was breathing harshly as the warmth of Harry's body comforted him. He heard Harry let out a funny breath and that was when he realized with a jolt, that he had collapsed on top of him. Draco rolled of his boyfriend and wrapped his arms around him.

            As they began to regain their lack of breath, their minds caught up to what just happened. They had been sitting at the dinner table when their souls started connecting and that is where things got a bit hazy. Harry could remember the all-consuming need for Draco's touch. Everything else had faded away. Embarrassment. That's what he felt. They had nearly started things at the table for crying out loud! It was lucky they apparated or Harry feared what the rest of the group would have seen.

            The aftermath of what they just did filled Draco's mind. Most of it was primal need and a lot of things were fuzzy but he remembered enough of it to definitely want to do it again. Draco was about to kiss Harry when he felt his boyfriend's embarrassment. Pain shot throughout Draco's body as he recoiled away from Harry.

            Harry gasped at the pain and hurt coming from Draco. He was confused. What just happened? He reached out his hands to pull him back but Draco scooted away from him. Draco's eyes were closed off and a mask of indifference was on his face.

            "Draco what-" Harry cut off not sure how to ask what was wrong. Draco looked down refusing to meet Harry's eyes. He began picking at the comforter. "Do you regret it?" Draco winced at the helpless way it came out.

            Harry furrowed his brows. "No of course not." Harry was worried. Why would Draco ask that? Was he having regrets? Is that why Draco was asking?

            Draco looked up at Harry with sad but confused eyes. "Then why are you embarrassed? Did- did you not like it?" He mumbled as his cheeks flushed a pale pink. He had thought Harry had been enjoying himself but everything was so hazy that he wasn't sure.

            Understanding lit Harry's eyes as Draco stared into them trying to figure out what had happened. Draco didn't have time to prepare himself before suddenly he was pushed on his back as Harry launched at him.

            "Oh, I enjoyed it. Quite thoroughly." Harry grinned wickedly. Draco furrowed his brows in confusion. "Draco love, I wasn't embarrassed about what we did. Far from it. No I was embarrassed about how we acted at your parents' home. If we hadn't apparated out of there, I fear we would have gone at it like animals right there while they served dessert."

            Draco chuckled at the mental picture. He could picture his father's thunderous look and his mother's scandalized expression if that had happened. Relief. That is what Draco felt after hearing Harry's words. He was partly ashamed that the first thing he had thought had been negative.

            Harry could still feel a lingering indecision on Draco's behalf. He leaned in to whisper in Draco's ear. "I promise you that I enjoyed having you inside me Draco." Harry smirked as he heard Draco's hitched breath. "The way you pounded into me. Mmm. It was like nothing I have ever experienced before." Draco moaned, his member twitching in renewed interest. Goodness was this a benefit of being a randy teenager? Or a side effect from the bond?

            "Just when I thought it couldn't possibly get any better, you hit something inside me. It was like a button. It was incredible. It felt so good." Harry moaned just thinking about it. Harry could feel how his words were affecting Draco, good because he was just as hard. Now that he could think properly, Harry realized it must have been his prostate. Lovely little thing.  

            "You felt so good." Harry licked and nibbled Draco's neck, enjoying the gasps and moans that Draco released.

            "Harry" Harry grunted at the pure want in Draco's voice. Harry trailed his tongue down Draco's throat and didn't stop until he reached a pale pink nipple. Harry looked into Draco's eyes as his tongue circled the hard nub. Draco cried out when Harry sucked his nipple into his mouth.

            Draco clutched the back of Harry's head, holding him in place. "Mmm. That feels so good." Harry chuckled around the nub. He kissed his way over to the other one while he pinched and twisted the one he just left. Draco moaned and bucked his hips.

            Harry gasped when Draco made contact with his pulsing member. Draco delighted in that gasp. He wanted to hear more. He bucked his hips again, only harder. Harry threw his head back and let out a loud cry of Draco's name. Causing shudders to wrack through Draco's body.

            "Are you too sore? Would you like to reverse positions?" Draco asked breathing harshly with half lidded eyes. Harry shook his head. "Maybe later. I want you inside me again." Draco's cock pulsed at his words.

            Draco made to move but was stopped by Harry's hands shoving him back down. His face twisted in confusion. Harry straddled Draco's hips and smirked down at him. "I want to do it like this."

            Draco swore. "Ride me baby." He rasped out, loving the way Harry's green eyes darkened drastically with lust.

            Harry knew he didn't need it, but he grabbed hold of the discarded lube and slicked Draco's slightly leaking member. Draco groaned at the touch attempting to thrust into Harry's hand. Harry shook his head with a chuckle.

            Harry grabbed the base of Draco's cock and held it in position as he slowly lowered himself down, moaning at the feel of being slowly filled. Draco panted as the tight heat of Harry clamped around him. He groaned loudly, not caring how loud he was being. Harry felt too good to care about that.

            Harry stilled once the swell of his arse made contact with Draco's lap. He stared into Draco's eyes as he lifted up slightly before slamming back down. Draco cried out and began thrusting up meeting every single one of Harry's downward thrusts.

            The feel of Draco throbbing inside him was distracting. The repetitive motion  of being filled and emptied over and over again was so intoxicating. The room was filled with their pants and occasional moans as they began to rock together faster. Harry leaned forward and put his hands on Draco's chest so that he could slam down harder.

            When he did that, Draco's cock hit that place inside him again that made him see stars. Harry cried out wildly causing Draco to thrust harder and faster inside him.

            "Yes." Harry moaned as the continuous pounding of his prostate was met. Draco knew he was close but he wanted to finish with Harry.

            "Touch yourself Harry. I want you to stroke yourself as I pound into you." Draco forced his eyes to stay open as he watched Harry's hand circle his leaking member. When Harry made contact with his cock the moans increased in volume. Draco thrusted as hard and deep as he could, hoping to hit home for Harry with each thrust.

            The closer Harry got to completion the wilder his movements became. He was bouncing enthusiastically on top of Draco. He moved his hand up and down his shaft rapidly. He was close. So close.

            Draco slammed into Harry over and over again as he felt the tightening of the velvet walls clamping down around him. Draco arched his back as he came hard deep inside of Harry. He continued to thrust through his orgasm as he dimly noted the wail of Harry's climax.

            Feeling Draco fill him up with his seamen was enough to send him over the edge as he spilled himself all over the both of them.

            Harry slumped forward listening to Draco's beating heart thrumming against his chest rapidly. Draco raised a hand and ran it through Harry's damp messy hair. Harry was heavy but not uncomfortably so. With his other hand, he ran it up and down Harry's back.

            Harry closed his eyes as he became lost in Draco's touch. He shifted slowly as Draco's now soft member slid out of him. He waved his hand and the mess of their bodies evaporated. He positioned himself in the crook of Draco's neck and closed his eyes.

            Draco smiled down at his exhausted boyfriend. Draco was about to fall asleep as well but he grabbed hold of the blanket and covered them both, before wrapping his arms around Harry and letting sleep overtake him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            Draco looked around the courtroom with resignation. He could tell by the faces of the Wizengamot that they were going to convict him. You didn't need to be a genius to figure that out. The satisfied smirk on Umbridge's face was sickening. It was like a cat catching the canary. It didn't sit well with him. Draco looked over to see what his father thought of this but was startled to see his parents gone. They weren't here! Draco looked around wildly in his panic, only to be confused to see them in the audience. What? Had they been found innocent?

            His father adopted the perfect picture of grief as he stared at Draco. "How could you?" His father whispered dramatically. His mother was openly weeping. The audience members looked at Draco with such hate but sent sympathetic glances to his parents. What the hell was going on?

            He could see the entire Weasley family sitting not too far from his parents. He was about to call out to the twins but then he saw them glaring at him. He was confused. Had he done something to upset them? Draco checked the audience to see if Pansy and Blaise were around too. He knew they would never abandon him. They were his best friends. But he couldn't find them anywhere. He checked the courtroom twice and still they were not there. Had something held them up?

            Harry. Maybe Harry would know. Draco suddenly noticed it was silent. Too silent. Not the courtroom. No, the courtroom was a mass of noise. No, the bond was silent. Draco couldn't feel Harry! Why? Panic. Deep rooted terror filled Draco. His mind whirling with a thousand different reasons why he would not be able to feel Harry. Was something wrong? Was Harry okay? Did something happen to him?  

            The banging of a gavel jarred Draco out of his stupor. He looked up to see Fudge viciously smirking down at him. This could not bode well for him.

             "Draconis Lucius Malfoy. You have been brought up on charges of murder." Draco gasped. Murder?! He would never murder someone. He had thought this trial was for the crimes of being a deatheater. He couldn't murder someone if he tried. Which he had, and that didn't end well. Just ask Dumbledore. He obviously didn't have it in him. Alright, probably not the best argument. But still, he wouldn't murder someone.

            "You are responsible for the death and murder of Harry Potter." What? Draco's eyes widened. Harry was dead? How? When? He didn't do it! No way. Grief, so much sorrow filled Draco. He knew Harry was dead. Why else wouldn't he be able to feel the bond? Tears filled his eyes as he shook his head rapidly. It was the only thing that made sense.   

            "I didn't murder Harry! I would never do that!" Draco protested, ignoring the boos and hissing of the audience.

            Fudge raised an eyebrow. "No? So you are saying that you did not give away Harry Potters identity when snatchers brought him to your residence? You may not have been the one to shoot the final curse that killed Mister Potter but you are directly responsible for his death. If it hadn't been for you then he would have lived."

            Draco shook his head rapidly. What was he talking about? "No of course I didn't!"

            "Liar!" Draco looked over to see Weasel standing up shaking his fist at Draco. Granger was crying silently into her hands. Draco was so confused. They were there that night. Why would Harry's friends lie about what happened? Was this retaliation for Harry befriending him?

           "We were there that night! We watched you give him away! We watched as you-know-who killed him! It's all your fault!" The crowd started yelling and throwing things at him. If the audience hadn't been required to hand over their wands before entering, Draco would have feared for his wellbeing.  

            What was happening? He hadn't done that. He had lied to save Harry. Why were they lying? Why would they think he did that? He could never have done that to Harry.

            Fudge banged the gavel. "You say it wasn't you? Alright bring in the proof." Draco nearly fainted in relief. Finally. There was no way they could have any proof that he had done what they are saying. He had been the one to lie! Whatever proof they think they have must not be very good.

            Draco furrowed his brows when a court assistant brought in a giant pensive. It was spelled to show the whole courtroom the memory inside. A feeling of dread filled within him. Whatever memory was in that pensive wasn't a good one.

            "We have four different memories from four individuals who were there that night. The memories all match." Fudge warned as the memory began. 

            Draco could make out the drawing room of the Manor. 

           'They say they have caught Potter.' Narcissa said coldly. 'Draco be a good boy and come here.'

            Draco watched as his own pale face stood up from a chair and came closer to inspect the puffed-up Harry.

            'Well?' Lucius said lowly. 'Is it? Is it him?'

            'I-I can't be sure.' Draco said averting his eyes from everyone in the room.

            'Look at him closely! You can't tell from there!' Came the rough but excited tone of Greyback.

             Lucius got up and stood to inspect Harry himself. He touched his puffed up face with distaste. He looked towards Greyback. 'What did you do to him? Why is his face like this?'

            Greyback lifted his hands in the air. 'Don't look at me. I wasn't the one who did it. His face looked like that before we got there.'

            'Looks more like a jinx of some kind.' Bellatrix said with a mad cackle. 'If we are the ones to turn Potter over to The Dark Lord then he will forgive us!'

            Greyback narrowed his eyes. 'You won't be forgetting who actually caught him, would you Miss Lestrange?' Bellatrix's face twisted into an ugly sneer.

            Lucius's voice stopped whatever angry retort she would have come up with. 'Draco come take a proper look.'

            Draco stepped up closely to Harry and reached out to trace where the scar would be if Harry's face hadn't been so puffy. 'Yeah.' Draco's voice came out in a whisper. 'It's him'

            Draco gasped. This isn't how it happened! Why was it showing a lie?! Draco never gave Harry away!

            Bellatrix's face lit up and put the tip of her wand to her dark mark. Harry cried out wildly when she did that. Ron and Hermione began screaming and crying as they tried to struggle against their captors.

            Not even seconds later they could hear the sound of something slithering across the ground. The head of a giant green snake could be seen as it moved closer and closer to where they all stood, it's forked tongue tasting the air. Nearly silent footfalls rebounded off the hallway walls, causing an eerie echo. Everyone in the room tensed as the door was pushed open.

            Everyone in the audience gasped in horror at the sight of Voldemort. Draco shuddered. He was still as ugly as he remembered.  

           'Bellatrix why have you summoned me?' The harsh tone causing them all to flinch. 'I told you I only wanted to be bothered if it involved Potter.'

           Bellatrix bowed, her head touching the ground in a sign of respect. 'My Lord, forgive me for disturbing you but we have Potter.' Bellatrix raised her head as she pointed directly at Harry.

           Voldemort's blood red eyes widened as they caught sight of the rapidly shrinking puffed up skin on Harry's face. This was definitely the face of his enemy.

           'Potter. What a surprise. The boy-who-lived finally has come to meet his end?' Harry struggled against the werewolf holding him.

           'You will never be able to kill me!' Harry warned as he continued to struggle.

           Voldemort laughed loudly and coldly, sending chills to everyone witnessing. He raised his wand and watched as Harry's eyes widen in recognition. Harry opened his mouth to say something but it was too late.

           'Avada Kedavra'

           Draco watched the light leave the love of his life's eyes. He felt cold all over. So cold. Harry died right in front of him. Draco had been the one to sell him out. He had been the one that got Harry killed. Draco covered his face in his hands and sobbed. How could he have done that? Why hadn't he lied? Why hadn't he just turned around and left? It didn't matter that none of this made sense. It didn't matter that Draco had other memories of lying to save Harry. He couldn't tell if that had been imaginary or if this was. In the end it didn't matter, Harry's lifeless eyes spoke loud enough.

          Draco could hear the sounds of the angry crowd. He could hear the sound of the gavel slamming down harshly. He could hear the sounds of Fudge and the rest of the Wizengamot talking. He could hear it all but it wasn't making sense. His brain had gone to mush. Draco couldn't focus on anything past his grief. Harry was dead. He had been responsible. His mind just kept replaying the memory over and over. Draco didn't struggle when he was bodily lifted from his chair and put into chains. He didn't struggle when he was thrown into a boat. He didn't struggle when he was kicked into a cell. Draco wasn't aware anything had happened. He was so emotionally drained and lost in his grief.

           Draco could feel the chill of the dementors but their torment had nothing on the torment of his own mind. Their silly chill was child play to the horrors of his own torture. Draco couldn't believe it. He had gotten Harry killed. The haunting stare of those green eyes as they stared lifelessly at him was taunting him. He couldn't cope. He couldn't live in a world where Harry didn't exist, let alone a world where he was the one responsible for putting him there. Draco wrapped his hands around his throat and squeezed as tightly as he could. He could feel the last breath as he inhaled and held it as he began to let his hands crush his throat. He-

           "Draco!" Confusion. That was all that was in his mind. That sounded like Harry's voice. Draco sprang up into a sitting position gasping for air. He realized his hands were on his throat and dropped them immediately. Sobs wracked through him. Harry's lifeless eyes stared at him every time he closed his eyes.

            "Love?" Draco looked over and saw Harry's concerned face. Draco felt fleeting relief as he threw himself at Harry as he sobbed his heart out.

            Harry didn't know what to do. When he had been woken up by the shaking of Draco and he had been confused. But Draco was screaming in his sleep. He tried waking him up but he had been lost in his nightmare. Then the tears started coming and it tore at his heart to watch Draco have a nightmare and not know how to help. He began shaking him, hoping that would be enough to wake him up. But then Harry panicked when Draco started choking himself. But he woke up before any damage could be done.

            Harry could feel the utter despair from Draco when he had sat up. The sobs tore at his heartstrings. What could he have been dreaming about that had affected him so badly? The relief when Draco saw him almost blew him away. Harry didn't know how to calm Draco down. So he just held him and gently as he ran his hand up and down Draco's back as he whispered soothing words of comfort in his ear.

            Draco cried until his eyes burned and his nose was all gross and runny. He held out his hand to summon a rag to wipe off Harry. "I'm sorry." He choked out as a couple tears slipped down his face.

            Harry took the rag gently from Draco's fingers. He lifted Draco's chin so he could stare more clearly at him. Harry ignored his messy chest and wiped Draco's face off first before tending to himself.

            Draco closed his eyes as a rush of affection for Harry swelled inside him. Such a sweet gesture. It was almost his undoing. He was pretty sure he fell in love with Harry all over again.  

            "Don't be sorry love. Are you okay?" Harry asked as he ran his fingers through Dracos' hair. Draco shook his head violently.

            "Do you want to talk about it?" Draco really didn't but he needed to. He didn't want those eyes to haunt him forever. He feared that if he didn't tell someone then the dream would continue to torment him.  

            "It was my fault!" Draco cried out loudly, startling Harry. "I killed you and it was my fault." Harry could feel the renewed tears as Draco hid his face in his neck. Harry had no idea what to say to that so he waited patiently till Draco was able to manage.

            "We were back at the Manor when you were brought in with Granger and Weasley. They asked me if it was you and I said y-yes." Draco gushed out as sobs wracked his frame.

            "Oh Draco." Harry murmured. Draco couldn't take that sweet voice trying to comfort him. It would have been easier if Harry yelled and screamed at him. Anger he could take. But the comfort made it all worse. It made it so much harder to face.

            "They called in Voldemort and he k-killed you. I watched the life leave your eyes Harry!" Harry clenched his eyes when he felt Draco's heartache and despair. Nightmares had always been something Harry knew quite well. But a second-hand nightmare where he was feeling the emotional backlash was not. Draco's emotions were so raw and fresh and he didn't know what to say. Draco was usually the one to comfort him after a nightmare.

             "I was on trial for your murder. Everyone was booing at me. I got put in Azkaban. I couldn't take the look of your eyes as you died. I couldn't cope Harry. I tried to kill myself." Harry's heart clenched in pain at the thought of Draco taking his life.

             Draco lifted his head when he felt Harry's pain. "I'm sorry." Harry shook his head. "It's a nightmare Draco. Don't be sorry for that. You can't control them." Draco nodded his head as tears rolled down his face.

            Harry gently wiped them away. "I'm here. I'm alive. And you helped me be this way. You didn't get me killed. You lied to them and that made it possible for all of this. You saved me then and you have saved me every day since that night in the quidditch pitch." Harry whispered leaning in to kiss Draco on the cheek.

            Draco closed his eyes willing the rest of his mind to calm down. It was so hard to let the dream go. It felt so real. "I love you Draco." He opened his eyes to see those beautiful green eyes filled with love. These were not dead eyes. Harry was not dead. No, Harry was alive. His eyes were alive and filled with warmth. Harry was with him. Everything was okay. They would be alright.

            Draco burrowed into Harry's side. "I love you too Harry. More than you will ever know." Harry smiled at the mop of blonde that he could see. Silly Draco. He could feel the love Draco had for him. Of course he knew how much he was loved. Harry closed his eyes and breathed in the sweet smell of Draco's shampoo as it lulled him back to sleep.  

-------------------------------------------------

Authors Notes:

Tomorrow's chapter will deal with the results of Fred and George's talk with the family. See you then.

-XxTheDarkLordxX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 1.1K 18
Trigger warning: Neglect, abuse, rape, death Draco was always looking forward to getting his inheritance, so as soon as he could. He loved the idea o...
716K 22.3K 20
Enemies, Friends, Lovers Harry never knew those three words could be synonymous, but his sixth year at Hogwarts has challenged everything he has come...
9.6K 268 14
We weren't enemies , we were great friends..but things changed You left me for no reason or without an explanation Somehow you insult my family and...
158K 4.9K 18
Completed! Story is set after 8 years of war. . . Draco has discovered a lot about muggel technology. . . Harry broke up with Ginny after coming out...