The Adventures of Nightmare s...

By Midnight_shores

what happens when you know the story of the to dream brothers and you have a chance to stop there faint, will... More

The Bright Colors
The Dream Brothers
A/N
Run!!!!
Trapped?!?
A Helping Hand
Who Are You?
The Voice
A/N
Worry!!!
Whats Happening!??!
A/N
Comfort
Sleepover!!
Our Little Game: Part One
Our Little Game Part: two, Kidnapped Part: one
Determined Fate!!!!!
Teaser: fear
Fear
Regret
Recap
New beginnings

The Dare and The Truth

4.2K 160 58
By Midnight_shores

"Can one of you give me a dare and the other ask me a question" I asked,"Oh, in that case I'll ask you a question and Nightmare could give you a dare" Dream said, Nightmare seemed confused probably because this isn't how the game is usually played, but hey its fun to be different.

"Okay, so here is my question, when you said that you were fine when you blacked out, was it really nothing" Dream asked, at this you thought for a moment and then said "It really isn't a normal thing, but I'm sure that it is nothing to worry about" you finally spoke and from what you could say about what had happen, it really wasn't anything to worry about, I  mean whats a voice going to do right?

Nightmare looked as if he was thinking and than he spoke up "I dare you to do the dumbest thing you've ever seen" you looked at him for a moment and you thought for a moment, the dumbest thing you have ever seen is your friend go flirt with the first guy she saw because of a dare, you closed you eyes and the first person you saw was Nightmare, your face had a tint of pink on it at this point, "Hey Nightmare, do you have a to do list, because if so put me on it" you said, Dream bursted out laughing while Nightmare had turned  a dark shade of purple and was covering his face with his hands in an attempt to hide it, "why did you just..... flirt with me" Nightmare asked in a very flustered tone, "The dumbest thing I've ever seen is my friend flirt with someone, because of a dare" you simple stated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 55 20
This reset, frisk(you) never fell into the underground. Instead, you wound up in the city, and built a life there. Sans can remember every reset, but...
4.1K 82 14
This story about Daybreaker sans and Dream. E.X.E sans. Where Dream sans got control by Daybreaker but not only him, his file's broken, and D.E. X. E...
12.9K 501 14
One clumsy moment and a broken leg are all it takes to leave you at the mercy of the very edgy and very hostile monsters of the underground. Thanks t...
609 61 12
I decided to combine two aus I kind of know. They are uppertale and voidtale. Sans who has fallen in love with Frisk hasn't told them yet. Now it's t...