Demons

By windinhersails

*COMPLETED* "Don't get too close, it's dark inside. It's where my demons hide." "Get too close, there is hell... More

Partying
Him
Dinner
School
Catching Feelings
The first Lie
Girl Time
Pool Party
Soul Mates
First Date
Instagram
New girl
Jealousy
Skate date
Netflix and Chill
The Beach
Bad Influence
Road Trip
Tamed by demons
The deal
Broken
Rehearsal
Angel
My girl
Meeting the gang
Trust issues
Ice skating
Barbecue
Rival
Are you sure you wanna do this?
Abel
Ricardo Gomez
Daddy's Girl
The Serpents

Kidnap

2.1K 66 18
By windinhersails

Selena's POV

The sun shone on my face and I slowly opened my eyes. Someone's muscular arms were wrapped around me. I turned around to see Justin's flawless face. He looked like a little baby. I looked around and I was in Justin's room. I started to panic. Did I sleep with Justin? I don't remember anything from last night. Justin was shirtless and i was wearing his shirt. No no no this can't happen, it didn't happen. I quickly got up and someone pulled me back.

"Why are you up so early?" Justin's raspy voice was so sexy i swear.

"Justin get up and explain everything to me." I said still panicking. He slowly got up and yawned. He looked like a little puppy with his messed up hair.

"Selena thanks for last night, it was so fun. It was the best night ever." He smirked. No no no....i....couldn't have...no.

"What?" I said. I was so shocked and worried. After like a few seconds Justin started laughing to loud.

"OH GOD YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR FACE!" He laid back on his bed laughing.

"Justin what the fuck tell me what's so funny." He got up again and looked at me.

"Don't worry Selena i'm kidding. We're both still virgins." He said and i was so relieved. But wait...did he just say both....meaning he's still a virgin. "We were just sleeping."

"How did i end up here i'm so confused." I asked him.

"You were drunk and just all over the place so i had to bring you home."

"But my mom-" He cut me off.

"I messaged her from your phone and told her that you're sleeping at Vanessa's cuz it's late." Aww he's so protecting and caring. I wish he showed this side of him to everyone so they'll stop thinking bad of him.

"Aww thank you." I hugged him tight. "I hope i didn't do anything stupid while i was drunk."

"You kissed me and told me that you're in love with me." What the fuck. My cheeks were burning. I don't believe him.

"No....i didn't...did i..."

"Yeh you did. But i stopped you from kissing me." No fucking way.

".....Why?..."

"Because i wanted you to remember our first kiss and i wanted you to be in your senses while you kiss me." Oh my god, what a fucking gentleman. That's true i want my first kiss with them to be memorable.

"How are you sure that i will kiss you again?"

"Because you love me. I'm your weakness."

"No your not. I was drunk i didn't know what i was doing or saying."

"But you said i look sexy while i'm sleeping." I raised my brow. "Ok fine...you said i look cute while sleeping."

"Whatever."

"Hey do you wanna see all the pic i took of you drunk."

"Yeh show me!" He got his phone and went on his photo gallery. He showed me all the embarrassing pics of me. Omg i hate myself.

"Ok we have like an hour. Ima have a quick shower and then we can make breakfast together before my mom comes back and sees you here."

"Ok." We both got up and i realised i was in my panties and was wearing Justin's shirt. "Erm....Justin can i borrow your clothes?" He looked at me from up to bottom and smirked.

"What babe you look hot in that."

"Shut up!" I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him and he quickly caught it.

"Just help yourself grab anything form my wardrobe." He said before walking in the bathroom.

"Justin i need to shower too so hurry up."

"Oh come on then lets shower together, we'll save water and time." He smirked. I stood there in shock with my mouth open.

"Do you ever get tired of being cocky?"

"No. What can i say girls love it when i'm cocky." He smirked and closed the bathroom door.

I opened his wardrobe and i could smell his cologne. It smelled like heaven. I grabbed a white top and smelled it before putting it on.

"You ready to get wet babe." He said while coming out the bathroom. He stood there in only a towel around his waist and it stopped just after his knees. His looked like a greek god. His abs and......Stop it Selena.

"Do you ever get tired of being horny too?"

"What so you just go in the shower and just stand there, without wetting yourself?"

"Obviously i wet myself with water that's the whole point genius."

"That's what i said you just have a dirty mind."

"Just shut up." I walked past him and went in the bathroom. His bathroom. Even his bathroom smelled so beautiful. I decided to have a hot bath instead of a shower, cuz that tub was damn pretty.

I filled the bathtub with hot water and took off my clothes.

After I had a nice bath I got out and I realised that I didn't get the towel. Fuck my life. I opened the door a bit and peeked my head out. I saw Justin was already changed and was blow drying his hair.
"Em Justin can you pass me the towel please." I said but he didn't say anything. I waited for a bit and still no answer.
"JUSTIN!!"
"Woah calm down what do you want." He said without looking.

"A towel." I said and he turned around and looked at me. And then started to laugh a little. "Shut up and pass me a towel." I said controlling my laugh. 

"It's there." He pointed to the towel, which was on his bed and went back to blow drying his hair and started to whistle. Is he kidding me? I'm fucking naked. I stood there waiting for him to realise. 

He finally looked at me and said, "we don't have all day hurry up." I stood there raising my brow at him. Then after few seconds he started laughing again. 

"I swear to god Justin pass me the towel." 

"Just come and get it."

"I'm fucking naked."

"And." He smirked.

"OH MY-" 

"Ok i get it your insecure. Here hurry up i'm waiting downstairs." He threw the towel at me and went downstairs. 

I got changed into to Justin's White top and his grey sweatpants. I could smell him, his scent was covering my body, it felt good. 

----------------------

"And the princess finally arrives." He said when he saw me enter the kitchen. 

"And the prince can cook." I said smelling the pancakes that smelt so good, it made me hungry. I was just about to pick a pancake when Justin slapped my hand. 

"That's mine go make your own." He said and picked the plate and took the pancakes away from me. I saw him walking out the kitchen leaving me behind with my mouth open. He's such a dick. 

I looking around sadly, i really wanted those pancakes. Then i heard Justin laugh and he came back and his laugh was out of control. 

"OH MY GOD SELENAAA!!" He laughed so loud. 

"What now!" I said, still upset. 

"Awww you look so cute." He came and hugged me. 

"No get away from me." I said trying to break out of his grip. Even though i wanted to stay there forever and smell his beau- ugh Selena stop it. 

"You idiot i made those pancakes for both of us." He said letting me out of his grip. 

"Oh my god really!" I said jumping on to him and hugging him tight. 

"Ok ok now lets eat." 

-----------------------------

"Thank you so much Justin for this and...... for everything." I said after we finished eating. 

"Any time." He said and started to laugh again. 

"Oh my god again with the laugh what happened now."  

"You have cream on your nose and mouth." He said and wiped the cream of my nose and mouth with his hands. I swear his touch is just so- there i go again.  

"You're nothing like other girls, you eat in front of me like you're eating alone at home. Most girls eat in front of me like their having lunch with the queen." He said. So he has done this with so many girls and there's me thinking i'm so special. Obviously his Justin Bieber what did i aspect. 

"I'm not like those girls, i'm different." I said getting up. 

"I know." He said and we stood there looking at each other. He's so intimidating. 

"I'll help you clear up before i go." I said breaking the silence. 

-------------------

"Selena!" Justin called me. 

"Yeh." I said turning around to face him. 

"Do you...maybe wanna hang out later?" He said while scratching the back of his head.

"Hang out?" I said. 

"Yeh you know with me.....and the boys." Of course he meant like as friends, what the fuck did i think, him asking me out, i mean why would he. 

"Yeah sure." 

"So....i'll call you." 

"Yeah call me. Bye."

"Bye."

------------------------------

"Mum i'm home!" I said as i entered my house. I could hear my mum talking to some other lady. I followed the voices to our kitchen. I saw my mum and.....oh shit. 

"Selena how are you?" Pattie, Justin's mum said. She looked at me top to bottom. What the hell was that about. 

"Ermm..i'm fine.. how are you?" I said. 

"I'm fine thank you."

"Selena Pattie is my new partner at work." My mum said. New partner, so they work together now. i'm not sure how i feel about that. 

"Really! That's really good." I said. Pattie and my mum hugged each other and said goodbye to each other. 

"Bye Selena." Pattie said hugging me. Then she whispered in my ear, "nice shirt and sweatpants." Shit. She knows it's Justin's. Of course she knows her son's scent and clothers. Oh fuck, she's going to think i slept with him....not that i didn't, but not that way. Fuck what if she tells my mum. I'm fucked. 

"B-bye." I said in a shaky voice. 

"So how was Vanessa?" My mum asked. 

"Vanessa? Oh yeah she's fine she just dropped me and she had to go because she had some stuff do do." I lied. 

"Chill i just asked how she is. Plus next time you call me and tell me if you're staying at a friends, not over text at night."

"Sorry mum won't happen again."

Justin's POV

And the boys? Why the fuck did i say and the boys? For fuck's sake Justin since when it's so hard for you to ask a girl out? I don't know why but when i'm around Selena i get so nervous and i can't say the words that i wanna say to her. What is she doing to me?  

"Justin baby i'm home!" I heard my mum. 

"You're early. How was work?" I said hugging my mum and kissing her forehead. 

"First you tell me, how did you sleep last night?" She asked. Why would she ask me that? Does she know about Selena....no she wouldn't. 

"Erm why?" I said. 

"Just, i normally check if you're sleeping well, but i didn't today."

"Oh, best night ever, i've never slept this peaceful in my life." I said honestly. 

"Oh is it. So Selena did a great job eh?" What the fuck? 

"WHAT?! Selena...she wasn't here....i slept alone like i always do." 

"I never said that Selena slept with you, i meant that she just recently became your friend and you don't fight a lot with her like you do with the guys all night on the phone." 

"Oh...yeah...i'm not gonna fight with a girl, mum." I was so relieved. 

"But...did she sleep here?"

"No no no i slept all by myself. Why would Selena sleep here, she would never."

"Oh ok i was just checking." "So tell her to give your clothes back soon so i can wash them." She said and gave me the *i know you're lying* look and went straight to the kitchen. Holy shit. Did she see Selena wearing my clothes? Shit what if she tells her mum, she's so fucked. 

---------------

Khalil called me, he needs me to chase that motherfucker Ben. The other night i was away tracking him down and threatening him. I gave him 3 days to pay back all the money he owes us. Man thought i was gonna leave him like that, i spent the whole night finding out where he lives and who's his family. He's the reason why i had to lie to Selena. I mean i could kill him, but he still owes us money, so i just need to drop down to his level and kidnap his wife. I mean i would never hurt a woman, but he left me with no choice.  

----------------

"WHERE'S BEN!!" Khalil asked Ben's wife who i kidnapped from her home and bought her to the warehouse and locked her in the cellar. I felt so fucking bad. I've never had to do that before, i mean i did kidnap a few guys, but never a woman. I've never dealt with a woman before. Plus she was innocent, it's not her fault that husband is a fucking prick. I've never hurt innocent people, only bad and cruel ones.  

She looked so innocent and fragile. She was crying her eyes out. 

"I....i...i don't know....please...leave me.." She cried. 

"NOT UNTIL BEN PAYS ME BACK U UNDERSTAND?" Khalil was screaming at her. 

"Yo bro i'll take this." I said and Khalil nodded and walked out. I looked at the woman and sat down on the floor next to her. 

"Hey what's your name?" I asked her. She didn't reply. She was still crying. "Look i'm not gonna hurt you. I don't want anything from you." 

"Then why did you kidnap me?" She asked whipping her tears. 

"Trust me i did not want to, but Ben left us with no choice. He has our money." She started crying again. I felt even more bad for kidnapping her. I had no idea what to do? I mean i'm the one who kidnapped her, so i have to make it up to her. I just don't understand why a woman like her, so innocent and pretty, would be with someone like Ben. 

She reminded me of Selena. I did not want anything like this to ever happen to Selena. Maybe it will if she ends up with me. Oh my God i'll probably end up like Ben, dealing with drugs and have people chasing me and wanting me dead. While Selena would be like this woman, getting in the middle of my shit and getting hurt. I can't let this happen to her...to anyone like her. 

"I will take you back to your home." I said to her. 

"Really." Her eyes widened. 

"What's your name?" I asked her again. 

"Alison." She said. 

"Alison, that's a pretty name. Look i'm so sorry for what i did, i..we just wanted your husband to find out that your here and give us the money and take you back. But it looks like he's taking his time and you do not deserve this. Just promise me that you will leave him and move on and find someone that deserves you. A woman like you needs to be protected by a real man, but a dick like Ben. So when i take you back just live your life and move on from Ben." I said to her. 

"Thank you and i promise is will never see that fucker even again." We both laughed a little, but i only lasted for a few seconds. 

"I know a place where i think he may be." She said.

"Where?" I asked and she gave me an address and i googled it on my phone. 

"Thank you." I said. 

"Do whatever you want with him, i never want to see him ever again and nor do i want our daughter to have a dad like him." What they had a daughter and he still did this. I can't believe this guy. Why would he do such a thing if he had a beautiful family? It kinda reminded me of my dad and my eyes started to tear up, but i held it back. 

-----------------------------

Selena's POV

I was getting bored scrolling through instagram. Where was Justin and the others? I swear we were suppose to 'hang out'. I wanted to text Justin, but i didn't want to think that i was desperate to hang out with him. Maybe i can make an excuse to go to his house and see if he's there and maybe he'll remember that he was suppose to hang out with me. 

After planning what i was going to say for like the 100th time, i finally went. 

I knocked and waited. Maybe this is a bad idea. No too late, someone opened the door. 

"Selena!" It was Pattie. Oh shit i was expecting Justin. Shit want do i say oh shit oh shit. 

"Hey Pattie i just em.. needed some.....baking powder." What the fuck? 

"Baking powder?" 

"Yeah i was planning to bake chocolate muffins and i saw there was no baking powder, so i thought i'll ask my neighbour."

"Oh of course, you are always welcome here, treat this like your second home, take whatever u need." Damn she was so nice. Wait did she say second home, now that made me happy, knowing it was Justin's house. 

I looked around to see if Justin was there, but he wasn't. Maybe he's in his room and doesn't even know i'm here. Shit.

"Can i use the bathroom?" I asked 

"Of course. It's upstairs on our right." 

I went upstairs looked back to see if Pattie was there. She was in the kitchen. I made my way to Justin's room and the door was opened. He was not there. Where was he? The bathroom door was closed, maybe he was in the bathroom. I walked towards the bathroom door and pushed it slightly and it opened. I went in and Justin wasn't there. What the fuck? Where was he? 

I sat on his bed thinking why he would do this to me again. He said he was gonna pick me up and we'll hang out and yet again he fails to do that. Can he not make plans and then just decide to go somewhere else leaving me with no explanation. I was so hurt and angry at the same time. I got up and as i was about to go downstairs i heard Pattie talking to Justin on the phone.

"Justin why do you always do that? Can you please let me know before you decide to have dinner at a friends. I made dinner for both of us."  "Yes i know but i thought you only went for a bit, but to stay there for this long." "Ok don't be late. Love you honey bye." 

So Justin went out with his friends and decided to stay there for his long and there's me waiting for him like a freaking idiot. Wow. Maybe Justin loves seeing girls die for him and wait for him while he sits back and enjoys himself. 

"Selena!" I snapped out of my thoughts when i heard Pattie. 

"I should go know." I said. 

"Why i was just gonna ask you to have dinner with me since my son bailed on me."

"Em..i would love to, but i think my mom is waiting for me." 

"Don't worry she's just next door i'll text her letting her know that your having dinner with me. Come on i made spaghetti, don't know if you like that, but Justin loves it." I kinda felt sad for her, she prepared his favourite food and he decided to have dinner somewhere else. 

"Ok i do love spaghetti." I said. 

-----------------

After we ate i helped Pattie with the dishes. She's great company. She told me hilarious jokes about her high school and the guys she dated. And to be honest she's very inspiring, she told me a lot of stuff that really inspired me. 

"Mom i'm home!" I heard Justin. I did not want to see him, but i guess it's too late for that. 

"In here." Pattie said. I did not want to face him so i stood behind pattie and kinda hide myself. 

"Mom!" He said and ran to hug his mom tight and he lifted her up and twirled her around and put her down on the other side from where she was and his back was facing me. Now that was cute the whole lifting her up and twirling her awww. 

"I'm so sorry mom i couldn't be here, but i'll make it up to you by taking you out to eat tomorrow at your fave restaurant." He said and kissed her on her cheek. Now that was even more cute. He was so into his mom that he didn't even realise i was behind him. 

"For sure?." Pattie asked. 

"For sure." He said. 

"Ok don't be rude say hi to Selena." oh Shit. "Selena?" He was so confused. He turned around and his hazel eyes widened, when he saw me. 

"Selena? What you doing here?" He asked. 

"Your Mom wanted me to have dinner with her since you bailed on her." I said. 

"I did not bail on her i had something to do." 

"Whatever." I said and rolled my eyes. I walked right past him. "Thank you Pattie for having me i really enjoyed your company." 

"Anytime sweetie." She said. 

"Bye." 

"Bye, say hi to your mom." I nodded and went out. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote, Comment and Share xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 347 31
Once voted Most Likely to be the one who wore the most fashionable high-waters, it's hard to believe but undoubtedly true that Justin Bieber went to...
436K 12.6K 122
unknown:hey baby girl. last night was amazing. Sophia: you have the wrong number, so bye. unknown: wait this isn't amber? Sophia: this is sophia. now...
717K 11.9K 74
'This is 911, what's your emergency?' 'I-I've been kidnapped, ple-please help me, he's g-gonna be back soon-' 'Who?' 'J-Ja-Snn M-McK-aii-an' 'Sorry M...
79.6K 1.8K 26
Rachel, was the bad girl in her old school and she's trying to change but will she go back to her old self when she meets bad boy, Justin Bieber