Catch Me If You Can (One Dire...

De dani4597

Rae and Louis have always been close. He was always there for her, even when her mom came home one night and... Mais

Catch Me If You Can (One Direction Fan Fiction)
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (Zayn's POV)
Chapter 14 (Zayn's POV)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 3

1.2K 11 2
De dani4597

What is this band and why do they look so familiar?  I turn to the person next to me, “hey what band is this?”  She looked at me like I was crazy. 

“One Direction!  Haven’t you heard of them?  They are English.”  Well that explains it.  I don’t like to keep up-to-date on things over there because it only causes heartache for me.

“Um, no.  Should I?”

“Yes!  They are major hot and famous!”

“Well, it’s not the fame that counts, it’s the heart,” I say sincerely.

I take another sip of my beer and watch them perform.  They are really good!  The guy wearing red below the knee shorts and a striped shirt with brown shaggy hair, reminds me of Louis from years ago.  It seems like they all remind me of someone. 

I swipe at the tears that slide down my face and run off to sit on the shore.  “It’s not them, it’s not them,” I repeat over and over again to myself.

Louis’s Point of View

We finished the songs and went to grab a water.  “Was it me or did someone look really familiar in the crowd?”

“Which one,” Liam asks.

“The one that ran off.  She was in the front.  Ruffly bikini; pink.”

“Yeah, she reminded me of that girl that ran off to somewhere in America,” Harry said and grabbed a beer.

“Yeah. . .is she okay?  I loved her. . . .”

“I know, I’m sorry,” Zayn said and went to go talk to the girls and party.

“I think I’m going to go talk to her.  She doesn’t look to good and looks sad.  I can’t see someone who looks some much like Rae to be sad.”

“Maybe one day, you’ll find her again, Lou,” Liam said smiling.

“Maybe. . . .”

I walked barefoot over to her and tried to make it obvious that I was going over there.  She had her head resting on her knees and was looking at the ocean.  She took a gulp of her beer and wiped away at her tears.  How does she look some much like her?!

“Nice day,” Someone says and sits beside me.  She jumps and a smile spreads across my face.  I remember how I used to always sneak up on Rae when we were younger.  She would usually try to slap me on my chest. 

“Yeah it is.”

“You know, you remind me of someone I was really close to back home.”

“Yeah, you remind me of someone too. . . .”

We sat there in silence and she took another gulp of her beer.  I looked at her and studied her.  Her cellphone rang and she answered quickly.  “Hey Aunt Maria, when are you coming back tonight,” she asked hopeful.  Rae used to talk about Maria all the time.  I met her a couple of times and she was cool.

“Rae, I’m so sorry, but I can’t be home until late tonight.”  I could hear through the phone and that’s when it hit me.  Rae, Maria, America. 

“Rae,” I asked shyly and unsure.

She looked at me hard and then her eyes softened.  “Um, Aunt Maria, I’ll see you later tonight.”

“Rae, is that really you?”

“L-Louis?”  Tears came to her eyes and she dropped her beer, hugging me in a suffocating hug.  I wrapped my arms tightly around her, never wanting to let go.

“Why did you leave,” I asked hurt.  I needed to know.  She left me heartbroken when she left and never even said good bye.

“I’m sorry.”

“But why?!”

“My parents. . . .”

“You could have stayed with us!”

“I would never want to be a burden on you!”

“I loved you. . . .”  She tensed up and blood rushed to my cheeks.

“I’m sorry. . . .”  She cried and the tears streamed down her face.  I wiped away her tears gently.”

“Come on.  We have a lot of catching up to do,” I say excitedly.  I grab her hand gently and pull her up.  She smiles and we walk back to the party.

I grab two beers and we both take a huge gulp of them.  She laughs and I dance in front of her.  We dance wildly and she smiles.  Girls giggle next to us and then photographers and paparazzi swarm around us.  “Oh shit!” She looks at me surprised and raises an eyebrow.  “Sorry,” I murmur.

“Who is she?!” “Is this just a fan?!” “Is she your girlfriend?!” They ask and I grab her wrist and pull her to the tour bus. 

“Woah, no fans,” Niall says while drinking a beer and lying down on our black, leather couch.

“Hey Niall,” she says casually.  “How’s that fish?  I hope Linky didn’t die.”

Niall tenses and then a smile spreads across his face.  “Well, is that you little Rae?!  Damn, we have missed you and your smartass comments!”  He runs toward her and envelops her in a hug.  Harry and Liam get up from their spots and give her a hug.

“Wow, I have missed you guys so much,” she exclaims.  “Now, where’s Zayn?  He never did give me back my book!”  We laugh and Niall gives her a high five.

“Oh, you mean So Be It?  He reads that book every day!  I swear he is in love with that and it’s such a girly book,” Louis laughs. 

“I don’t even know why he’s kept it so long.  It’s such a stupid book,” Harry says casually and looks at the ground.  Why doesn’t he seem happy to see Rae?

“It’s a great book so shut up,” Rae defends.

“Whatever,” he dismisses her.

“Don’t be such an ass Harry,” I say and Harry rolls his eyes and walks away.  Rae crosses her arms.

“Well, how long are you guys staying here,” Rae asks curiously.

“Well, actually, we got lucky.  We are done with our tour right now, so it looks like we can stay for a bit,” Niall replies.  Rae smiles.

“Cool!  Now we can have loads of fun,” Rae says with a wide smile on her delicate face.  “For starters, my aunt won’t be back for a while, so, looks like you guys can stay in some of the guest rooms there.  She would love it if you guys came!”

“That sounds great!  I mean, I love this bus, but I can’t live in it,” I say and smile.

“Well, if the coast is clear, we can go now,” she says.

“Or, we could just go swim in the clear, blue ocean.  There are going to be photographers, but it’s a part of life,” Niall says excitedly in his cute Irish accent.

“Sounds great!  Who cares where Zayn’s at, I never cared for him anyways,” Rae teases and we laugh.

I take Rae’s hand gently and guide her out of the bus.  We all form a conga line to the ocean.  “This is going to be cold!”

“One, two, three,” Harry yells and we all run into the water.

I swim deeper out and find a pink-white shell and pick it up.  “This would make for a splendid necklace!”

Harry swims over to me.  “Who for, because I’ll gladly take it.”

“Shut up, you know who it’s for you big a**.”  I elbow his side and he rolls his eyes while swimming away.  I slide the small shell into my pocket to keep it safe.

I hear Rae’s sweet laugh ringing out near the shore.  She never really liked water, so she kept to the shallows.  Rae was getting a piggy-back ride from Niall and they were both laughing.  They were always like brother and sister. 

****

“Hey Aunt Maria, can some of my friends from England stay at our house for a bit?  They don’t have any place to stay currently and I have missed them so much.  You being gone so much, I kind of get lonely and you always like having people over.  They can sleep in the extra guest rooms,” Rae pleads on her phone.  Zayn finally made his way over to us and the first thing he said when he saw Rae was “Holy crap, is that little Rae?” and we all had burst out laughing.  His face was priceless! 

Rae squeals on her phone and she runs over to us.  “You guys can stay!  I guess you can stay too Harry,” she says eagerly.

“Why I would be glad to stay,” Harry says sarcastically.   “Who wouldn’t want to miss you and Louis making out,” Harry replies bitterly.

Rae glares and I hit Harry on the back.  “Why are you being so rude?”  Harry walks away and stands next to Liam. 

“My house is only a couple blocks from here,” Rae says. 

“Thank you Rae,” I whisper to her and she smiles.

****

There were two guest rooms but they each had two twin beds in each.  Rae made Harry sleep on the couch and he grumbled about it.  I chose the room closest to Rae’s and am bunking with Niall.  Harry sleeping nude is just slightly awkward. . . .

“Hey, I’m going to go change,” Rae replied.  We had all changed but she was too busy trying to clean the house up for us.

“Man, what’s wrong with Harry,” Liam asked.

“I don’t know. . . .”

“He seems kind of, jealous?”

“Why?  He doesn’t even like her and yet she’s letting him stay.”

“I don’t know. . . .”

****

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS!  I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY BUT I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS STORY AND CHAPTER!

VOTE (BECAUSE YOU LOVE IT ;)

COMMENT (BECAUSE COMMENTS ARE AWESOME!)

FAN (BECAUSE YOU JUST CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT KNOWING WHEN I UPDATE!)

LOVE YOU,

DANI :)

Continue lendo