Captured By The Mafia

By BlackxRaven

*Completed 2017* *EDIT 2024 Hey lovelies! I will be editing this story for Kindle publishing! Will update wit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Help
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 27

25.3K 940 143
By BlackxRaven

They are so cute❤❤

I have a feeling y'all might like this one!
😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Also this is honestly so surreal! You guys truly love this story and I LOVE reading your comments! You guys are so funny and I enjoy talking to you all!

Please continue to love and comment on my story!❤❤❤❤

___________________________

Chapter 27: Sweet Kisses

Dante

"Do you love me?" She asked me, looking into my eyes.

"Carney..."

"You don't love me?" She sat up and started to cry again.

"Don't cry petardo, I do love you." I love her... I really do love her. Finally I looked up at her and she was smiling.

"Really?!" She asked happily.

"Yes." Too bad she's not going to remember any of this in the morning... But hey, I told her.

"Oh Dante I love you too!" She said while kissing my cheeks. I think she's trying to kill me.

"Okay petardo. Go to sleep now okay?" I said but she looked... she looked mischievous. It's like she's a completely different woman right now. Carney smiled and bit her lip. And her hands clawed at my abdomen as she slowly rocked her hips against me. She really is trying to kill me.

"I don't wanna...Your folks want grandchildren now."

Carney

Hmm...why is it so hot? I kick some of the covers off and sighed at the cool air.   I peaked out of one eye and I became blinded by the light. I slowly sat up feeling my migraine. I definitely can not drink with Val! Feeling around the bed, it was just me and covers. I looked down and I was missing my top! Quickly I wrapped myself up in the blanket.

"Dante?!" I yelled looking around the large room.

"Oh your finally up?" He asked looking disheveled and tired. His hair was a mess and he had a few hickeys here and there. And scratch marks near his abdomen.

"What the hell?! We're here with your family and you went sleeping around?!" I yelled and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"What?? You did this to me!" Dante yelled back at me. Like hell I did!

"N-No I didn't! I-I wouldn't do something like that!"

"I thought you were just an emotional drunk but a horny one? I wouldn't have guessed that." He said while stretching.

"Oh you're lying!"

"Just don't touch anymore alcohol."

"But I-

-It's a shame you don't remember anything when you're drunk petardo." He said while smiling. Oh god what did he do-what the hell did I do?!

"Why? What happened." I asked him and he just smiled.

"Nothing, I'm going to go shower." Dante said and kissed my temple.

"W-Why did you do that?" I asked him and he just shrugged and walked towards the closet.

"Hmm, I don't really know." He said turning back to me winking. What the fuck happened last night?!

"So... did y'all start making my little cousins last night?" Valerie said while smirking. How can she drink so much!

"What?! O-Of course not!"

"What? But Dante came down here and drank so much water! I thought you dried him out!" She yelled loudly and all the women laughed. His family is so embarrassing!

"Oh my goodness!"

"Are you sure? Because those hickeys tell a different story!" One of he's aunts yelled and they started laughing some more. I felt my face heat up and I covered my embarrassment with my hands.

"I get a little... when I'm drunk I'm not myself..." I mumble through my hands.

"Oh we know! Dante had to chase you you the stairs just to get you up there!" Oh god, I really showed my ass the other night.

"I'm not touching another drop of alcohol again!"

"Wait a minute, Carney." Valerie said and I brought my hands down.

"Yes?" She grabbed my hand and I was completely confused.

"Did Dante not give you a ring when he proposed?" Valerie she asked and they all got closer.

"Huh?" I slowly took my hand back. I can't believe I forgot about the ring! Come on Carney think of something! But sadly I kept drawing a blank! "Oh, um-

-I took it off her while she was sleeping." Dante said out of nowhere putting the ring back on me.

"Why would you do that?" Valerie asked.

"She likes to sleep on her hands." He said then kissed my ring finger. Causing all of them to gush.

"Awe Dante! It's been a long time since we've seen this side of you!" Valerie said and it only annoyed him. Mumbling something Dante pulled me out of the kitchen.

"Shut up Valerie. Mom is sending me out to get some things, do you want to come?" He asked me, is he serious?! I wanna see Italy!

"Yes!"

"Oh it's so breathtaking!" I'm completely amazed by the beauty of this place. I took another bite of my Trapizzino. Yeah! Ya girl is learning a little Italian! Just kidding, Dante had to tell me over and over. But it is so delicious!

"I'm glad you like it Carney..." Dante has been... nice? He's been really sweet since this morning. I'm not saying it's and thing but I definitely like this version of him. I took the last bite of my food and he threw away the paper holder. 

"The view from here is amazing!... What are you planning?" I asked as we sat down and just looked at the water.

"Me? Nothing, you wanted to see Italy right?" He said and I leaned against him.

"Oh yeah! Thank you Dante."

"Hmm." I snuggled into his side.

"So what exactly happened last night?" I asked after a few peaceful moments of silence.

"You tried to take my innocence." He said and I nudged him.

"Like hell! Innocence my ass! I'm serious!"

"I guess you and Valerie were talking about kids while drinking. So you tried making my parents happy." He said looking down at me and my eyes got wider as I took in what he said.

"Are you serious?!"

"Yes, and I'm suffering from serious blue balls but yeah." Dante said and I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"So gross!"

"I still can't believe you don't remember last night." He said while sighing and I did get a little curious.

"Why? So I can be even more embarrassed?!" I asked and he just shrugged.

"No... want to head back now?" Dante asked and I shook my head. Obviously he doesn't want to tell me something but hopefully he will.

"Ah no. Just a little longer?" I asked him and I might've pouted just a little and he smiled.

"Whatever you want."

Dante

"Awe, she must've been really tired. So should I be expecting a child in nine months?" Mom said as I walked in. Carney had went to sleep so I had to carry her back home. She didn't even wake up when I put her in and took her out of the car.

"We just looked down at the ocean and she went to sleep." I said and she just smiled at me.

"That's so sweet. You keep treating her right you understand?" Mom said while narrowing her eyes at me.

"I will Mom." I said as I headed for the dreadful stairs.

Carney

"Hmm? Did I go to sleep?" I asked as I sat up and thankfully my clothes are still on. I looked over at Dante and he was working, just typing away on his laptop.

"You can go back to sleep." He said, not taking his eyes off of the thing. It did annoy me just a little. If he just wants to work then I'll head downstairs to the ladies.

"I'm up now! Did I miss dinner?" I asked while standing up.

"No, Mom and everyone are still cooking it." Awesome! I can help them cook again!

"Oh I should help!"

"Ah no, they drink and cook. I can't have another night like last night." Dante said, finally looking at me.

"I won't drink then. I promise!" I said while offering my pinky. But he just got back in the laptop.

"Okay. I got some work to do." Ouch.

"Oh okay... I'll come get you when it's done okay?" I asked while stepping out.

"Okay." I closed the door and handed down the stairs. Why do they need so many stairs?! I finally made it down the stairs to the kitchen. And I was greeted by the loud and lovely Valerie.

"Hey cousin!" She said hugging me.

"Hey Valerie!" I laughed as she stumbled away from me to a chair.

"Come to drink and cook with us again huh?" She asked while pouring me a drink.

"Oh I'm just cooking tonight, Dante said no drinks." I said and everyone pouted.

"He's no fun!" Valerie said passing the glass to Dante's mother.

"Here baby have a drink." She said and I can't say no to his mom. That wouldn't be right. So I took the glass, God they have some amazing wine.

"Just one." I said happily while taking a sip.

Dante

"Okay Diana, keep me updated." I said as I closed the laptop.

"Yes sir." I hung up and stretched. I can't put my business on hold forever. I turned quickly to the door as I heard someone bang against the door.

"Dante!" Carney yelled as she wobbled in.

"Yes?" I asked and she practically jumped into my arms.

"Dinner is ready." She giggled and I found the source of her quirkiness.

"I smell alcohol?" She jumped back and covered her mouth.

"I had one drink! I'm completely fine."

"But I had told you-

-I know I promised, I'm sorry!" She said while pouting and I just shook my head at her. I'm feeling hungry anyway.

"Let's just go-

-You forgive me?" She asked stopping me from leaving. I sighed and looked down at her. At least she's not crying.

"I will if you tell me the truth."

"I am telling the truth."

"No you're not." Am I arguing with a child?

"Come on petardo."

"I h-had more than one- but I'm not drunk!" She said proudly.

"Okay, come here." I grabbed her, picking her up and She wrapped her legs around me.

"Whoa! Put me down!" Carney squealed making me laugh. Damn, she's really cute. I kissed her cheeks and squeaked even louder.

Carney

"D-Don't do that again!" I yelled and he finally stopped. My skin was tingling were he kissed me.

"I guess you are still a little sober huh?" He asked and sighed at the end. Is he disappointed?! What the hell?!

"What? Am I some sex crazed monster when I drunk?!" I asked and actually started to think!

"And you're extremely emotional."

"Put me down!" I yelled kicking my feet. And he just laughed.

"Why? You don't want me to take you to bed?" Dante joked walking us to the bed.

"I was drunk that night!" I squeaked as he laid me on the bed.

"It's still you right?" He said then her stated attack my neck with kisses.

"Dante!" I yelled pretty unconvincingly. I had to bite my lip to stop any noise that might slip. "I'm serious! STOP!" Dante bit my skin lightly before pulling away. I didn't noticed my heart was beating so fast until we looked each other in the eyes.

"Have I earned those chocolate kisses yet?" Dante asked and he eyed my lips. And I eyed his, I love the soft and gentleness of his kisses. This whole side of Dante is just... I find this version of him attractive, sexy, tempting, all that good stuff that makes downstairs a waterfall.

"U-Uh...hmm... j-just a f-few." I stuttered and Dante smirked. A chill ran down my spine when I looked into his eyes. He looks like he's been starving and he's finally getting his meal.

***

________________________________

Sooooooooo what you guys think?!?!!!!?!

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Macrina By Maya F

General Fiction

70.9K 2.7K 61
"Honestly, I think you're really gonna like New York." "New York? Like New York City, New York?" "The one and only," my cousin grinned, taking a swig...
6.4M 264K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
329K 6.5K 43
[COMPLETE][UNEDITED] ❝đĸ 𝐚đĻ đĻđĸ𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨đĢ𝐞 đĸ'đĨđĨ đžđ¯đžđĢ 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞đĨđŦ𝐞'đŦ.❞ āĻ“ 𝐒𝐭𝐞đĨđĨ𝐚 𝐑𝐨đŦ𝐞 𝐖𝐡đĸ𝐭𝐞 (𝟏𝟗), the d...
124K 2.2K 41
| 18+ | A grieving student-detective and her bilingual Italian heir. 𝐂đĨ𝐚đĢ𝐚 𝐑đĸ𝐩đĨ𝐞𝐲 - She is a hard-working college student studying to be...