More Than 1Dead [h.s] (R)

Oleh icerxnkharry

Something suspicious is going on. Many people including Cerys' friends are going missing from her town withou... Lebih Banyak

Intro...
The beginning: New neighbours
The Shadower
Why so difficult?
Date night
The truth doesn't hurt, does it?
Bite me!
Shall we release?
Trust your instincts
Second thoughts
The talk
Tense
What's happening?
Scream
Truth
I've decided
Give it time
Out
The crash
Macifers
The Great Escape cont...
DANGER!
Safety is key
Free
Somethings wrong...
Possesion
REMINDER!
Bad weather
Time to shine
Devastation
Blue to Red-The Transformation
This is dangerous!
Ready and Waiting
Time will change
Result
Found Out
Reunited
(Not an update!)
(Not an update!) The cast
In Training
Devilish Decisions
Take her back
Deal with it
No Distractions
Panic
Empty bed
Avoid
Relief
Reload
Déjà vu?
Reunion
Lust
Be Prepared
NOTICE
The Waiting Game
Ready To Run
(dedication)Not an update!
Ready To Run: part 2
Riot & Dispute

Way Out

502 40 7
Oleh icerxnkharry

Cerys' P.O.V:

"Right, I have to be somewhere but I'll be back soon. Stay here" Joe told me as he began to walk towards the door of his house. "Like I can go anywhere else" I murmured sarcastically before he slammed the door shut behind him.

I had no idea where he was going because he never told me and he wouldn't tell me either. I watched him leave, then I strolled into the kitchen.

I sighed as I walked back and forth around the kitchen. I was so bored and I was wondering what to do. I know! I'll try and escape! I walked around the big- ish sized house, looking for a way out. I checked both the front and the back door but they were both locked. "Typical".

Considering he was the only one that lived in this house, it was quite big. There was 3 bedrooms and 3 floors. Most of the walls were white but some were light blue or beige.

His house was freezing but I guess vampires don't need warmth because they are cold blooded so they would be used to it. I looked in all the rooms at every window individually to see if they were unlocked. None of them were, but one of them in a bedroom upstairs seemed to be slightly broken. "Yes!" This could help if I found something to pry it open with.

I ran downstairs around all the rooms, rummaging through cupboards and drawers, making sure I put everything back where I found it neat and tidily. Luckily I found a toolbox in the cupboard under the stairs. I dragged it out and blew away the dust that was resting on the box. I shut the cupboard door and hauled the big box upstairs to the room with the slightly broken window.

I got a chisel out of the box and put it to the gap in the side of the window, pushing down on it so that the window would move upwards. It had just made a big enough gap for me to fit a claw hammer underneath which was much bigger and stronger than the chisel. I pried the window open and sighed with relief. I put the tools back in the box beneath me and held open the window with a pencil I found.

I walked back downstairs, putting the tool box away in the cupboard where I found it. I jogged back upstairs and opened the window again, looking down outside. I gasped as I looked down at the floor outside. It was a long way down and I don't really like heights, but I knew I had to jump out.

I heard the door slam shut which made me jump. "Cerys I'm back! Where are you love?" He asked, calling for me. "Shit!" I cursed and quickly sat on the window ledge. I heard Joe rummaging around downstairs, probably looking for me. I had to be quick. I took a deep breath and looked down to the floor outside. I had to jump now or it would be too late. This is my only chance, my only shot of escaping.

"It's now or never" I said to myself before gasping and jumping out of the window. It was a rush of adrenaline that lasted only a matter of seconds but felt great. I put my hands out to keep my balance when I jumped down but my arm caught on a wooden fence making me bleed all down my arm. "Ouch!" I shouted holding in tears. Blood was gushing down my arm

"Sugar" I said quietly. Blood wasn't good near vampires. I have to get out of here quick before Joe comes out and smells the blood. I ran as fast as I could out of the garden and down the road. I looked at the sign post at the side of the road telling me where I was. It was a street right at the other side of the forest. I would have to go all the way through the forest to get to the lake where we were before I was brought here, then I would have to trek home. It's going to take ages!

***

I started to run through the forest trying not to waist time. It was already dark in the forest because of all the trees so I didn't want to be in complete and total darkness. I was freezing cold and scared and tired because of all the running I was doing.

I've never liked forests or the thought of being in one alone, but I knew getting back to Harry would be much better than staying with that creepy stalker. I heard a massive 'NOOOOOOO' coming from Joe's house, so he'd clearly noticed that I'd gone. I don't think he'll come after me though because it would be dangerous if he was seen by anyone else and if he was in a mood, he could emit lightening from himself.

I was still running but my legs grew tired. I was burning hot even though the forest was freezing cold. I couldn't run any longer and came to a stop, flumping on the floor to get my breath back. I'd been running for ages but I couldn't go on any further. I wasn't even out of the forest yet and I was pretty scared. I jumped as I heard a hawk or something make a loud screeching sound, scaring me to death. I turned my head looking all around me, wondering what to do now.

Harry's P.O.V:

I stayed in the forest that night, searching for Cerys. If she went missing in the forest, I'm sure she would still be there. I couldn't find her anywhere, where had she got to. It was the next morning and I was still searching everywhere for Cerys. I wasn't prepared to loose her now and I'd do anything to find her. My senses weren't  working that well because of all the hunting we had recently done, but my speed helped when I was searching around for her.

I heard quiet but fast breathing. It was a human breathing. I doubt it would be her but I followed my hearing to where the breathing was, making sure I hid behind trees as I walked up to the sound. I saw a shadow of a body flumped on the floor. I was being as quiet as I could to sneak up on them from behind, making sure they couldn't hear me. I reached them and recognised the familiar figure.

"CERYS?!" I shouted excitedly. "AAAAAAAAHHHHH" She screamed ear deafeningly, jumping to turn around to see who called her name. "Oh my god Harry don't do that!" She shouted, hitting my arm gently. Her chest was rising and falling quickly and her heart beat rose to a really fast pace. The veins in her neck being visible and pumping blood through her body much quicker. I gulped at the sight and flicked my eyes away before I would accidentally pounce on her or something.

I wrapped my arms around her so tight I probably stopped her blood circulation. I felt the heat from her body on mine and I wondered why she was so warm when she had been stuck in a freezing cold forest all night I'm guessing.

"God Cerys where have you been? Why did you run away?" I asked, releasing the hug and holding her firmly in front of me by her arms.

She raised her eyebrows and began to speak.

"I never ran away, I got taken away!"

"Taken? By who?" I asked

"Joe. The one who was at the club that night. The one that was spying on-"

"YOU WHAT!?" I cut her off mid sentence. God I'm going to kill that little shit!

"Urm...yeah" She didn't really know what to say to me after I had just shouted. She was probably intimidated by me a little but I wasn't shouting at her, I was just angrythat Joe had touched my girl.

"What do you mean he took you? Did he touch you?" I said angrily. "Yeah he picked me up when I was sleeping next to the other girls and he took me back to his house"

"WHAT!?" He took her back to his house!? What a pedo!

"Did he touch you anywhere like'"

"No no no no! He didn't touch me there! But he did urrr.."

"Did what?" I asked impatiently

"He.... he kissed me"

"He...did...what" I said balling by fists up and punching a tree to try and relieve my anger. I took some branches in my hand and crushed them easily.

"But it's okay I didn't kiss him back, I pushed him off me straight away! I didn't want him touching me!" Cerys reassured me but that didn't help. "Well that's good but he still touched my baby and wanted to touch you. I'm going to kill that sick bastard!" I said running my finger over her lips that had been carresed by that disgusting monster.

Her eyes flickered up to look at mine and I smiled at her. She smiled at me too and I couldn't resist but to kiss her lips that I hadn't touched for a while. Someone else had replaced me and it was my chance to take it back. I leant in slowly and she knew what to do. Her head moved up towards me as her lips connected with mine, moving slowly and passionately. She fisted at my shirt and chest trying to bring me closer to her. We closed the gap that was between us with our bodies and our lips smushed together. I got totally lost in the moment and it felt amazing. I swiped my tounge across her bottom lip hoping I would get access into her mouth which she granted. My tounge explored every corner of her mouth as she chuckled against my lips.

I hovered above her, pushing her down to lie on the floor. It was probably uncomfortable but she would forget about it with my touch. Her fingers tangled in my curls as my hands slid all the way down her body. She shuddered underneath me, but I could tell she liked me touching her.

My crotch grinded against hers as we kissed and a small whimper escaped her lips. I knew I couldn't have sex with her in the middle of the forest but I really wanted to. She's so irresistible and I was holding myself back from stripping her bare.

"Have I ever told you how gorgeous and sexy you are?" I asked her but it came out more like a statement. She shook her head. "Well you are. You are do irresistible and you don't know how much I want to..." I trailed off.

"Want to what?" She chuckled. "Urrm, nothing" I lied.

"Tell me!"

"Uggh, I want to have sex with you" I admitted. Cerys' cheeks blushed as she turned to look away from me shyly. She giggled under her breath.

"What? Don't embarrass me more than I have just embarrassed myself" I chuckled. I got up off of her and pulled her up. "You must be getting cold, lets go home" I suggested. She nodded her head and jumped on my back as I ran with her through the forest.

***

We got home and I dragged her upstairs. She chuckled and laid on the bed.

"You ready?" I asked her smirking. She nodded her head and sunk her tooth into her bottom lip. I got out a condom and hovered above her, resting my forehead on hers before pushing my length into her.

(A.N) Sorry I stopped you there, I just don't really like going into detail. Lol! Go follow me on twitter @Narrys_Oreo and I'll follow back.

So what do you think Joe will do next? Comment feedback on the story and ideas. Also thankyou for 3.3K reads. It means so much to me!

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...
3.8K 180 36
'He wasn't meant to find out like this' I thought to myself. Oh god what if I lose him? I can't lose him. When a new student walks through the school...
12.4K 399 31
The final story between Harry and Jazlyn is here. Jazlyn wasn't given a choice like the others. Harry made the choice for her. Now, Jazlyn is a...
30.5K 2.4K 115
Zayn Malik and Harry Styles, both members of the popular boyband One Direction, suffer from their own personal problems and are running from their pa...