Captured By The Mafia

By BlackxRaven

*Completed 2017* *EDIT 2024 Hey lovelies! I will be editing this story for Kindle publishing! Will update wit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Help
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 26

25.4K 993 300
By BlackxRaven

(IM SO SORRY! I WENT TO SLEEP AND TOTALLY FORGOT TO UPDATE !!! I had put all my notifications on mute because, y'all are too much)

YALL!!! When I said Friday I didn't mean a midnight release!!!! Where I'm from it's midnight!!!! I know we all live in a different time zone but GEEZ!!!

But I'm happy you guys enjoy the story that much!!!❤❤❤ it honestly makes me so freaking happy!!! Like I freaking love you guys!!

You guys love Enzo!😂😂❤❤ He is a little flirt 🤣!

Robert De Niro as Dante father (this man is the reason I love writing Italian mafia stories❤❤)

__________________________

Chapter 26: We Talking Babies!

Carney

I giggled as Enzo talked to me about his favorite game at school. I was lost in his cuteness that I didn't noticed we were in the dining room. Whoa, this fools family is huge! And I go to my family reunion every year. The only difference is that my family has more kids. Like I just finished potty training kids while Dantes have a lot of teens and just a few kids. And on top of all of that they are staring at me. No pressure or anything.

"Valerie! Why did you send these two noise machines to wake us up?!" Dante yelled from behind me causing me to jump. Everyone laughed, great now I'm even more embarrassed! We walked over to our empty seats and Dante pulled my chair out. I sat down thanking him and looked around the table for this Valerie woman. What in the world?! This has to be impossible! Why the fudge are all of them so freaking attractive?! So gorgeous! Like how?!

"You two needed to wake up. You already missed lunch and now you were about to miss dinner. Shame on you Dante! Keeping your cute fiancé to yourself!" She said while winking at the end.

"T-Thank you." I accidentally stuttered, I see where Enzo gets it from now.

"You're welcome sweetheart." She said while they all laughed and talked to each other in Italian.

"Well we caught a late flight-

-Whoa not me! I was early!"

"So Dante are you going to introduce your fiancé to the family?" Some older woman said and Dante huffed.

"So we're not waiting for the old man then?" He asked standing up.

"Don't wait on me boy." We all turned around, oh so that's his Dad. He seems like a nice guy. "Oh? What a beautiful woman Dante, good job. Just like your old man huh?" He joked while laughing.

"Thank you father." Dante said and held his hand out. I took it and we both stood up. "This is my beautiful... fiancé Carney Blackblood."

"H-Hello!"

"Oh she is the cutest thing!"

"Thank you." I said sitting down quickly.

"So how did you two meet? No! Why this ugly mug in the first place?!" Valerie asked making everyone laugh.

"Valerie I'm sexy as hell." Dante said smugly and she rolled her eyes.

"Shut your ugly ass up I'm talking to Carney." She said and turned to me.

"Ah well, we met at one of his clubs. Me and my friend were celebrating because I moved into my apartment and got an internship for the company I want to work for. After a get my degree of course."

"Oh? You're still in school?" His father asked and I nodded my head.

"Yes, only one more year to go." I said happily and he smiled at me. I reached for my water and took a sip.

"Oh Dante you really did it this time! He brought home a smart one! Thank god! I was worried about your future children." Valerie joked.

"C-Children?!" I asked coughing a little bit.

"Well you are going to make me a grandfather right?" His father asked and everyone was looking at me again. Dante grabbed my free hand and squeezed it a little.

"Not now father."

"Hmp! Need to hurry the hell up!" His mother said while pouting.

"Well school is starting again so that's on hold." I said and they all had this understanding look on their faces.

"Well of course! But after that two or four children would be alright. Anymore than that? I can die happily." His mom said smiling at her husband and he nodded in agreement.

"No! We are they babies!" Enzo yelled while standing in his chair.

Dante

"Dante does your family have anything planned tomorrow?" Carney asked while standing by the balcony. I looked up from my laptop.

"We're spending the day at the beach."

"Oh okay." She said while sighing. I closed my laptop and put it off to the side.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked and she sighed loudly.

"Nothing..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah..." Could she not do this?!

"Carney I'm not going to ask again so you better tell me now before I stop caring." She walked over to the bed and sat down.

"I wanted to see Italy." She said with a pout.

"We'll be here long enough for you to go sightseeing. Don't worry." I told her and she just pouted some more.

"Okay." She said yawning.

"Are you tired Carney?"

"A little."

"Then go to bed."

"Nah I'm good." She said while crossing her arms.

"Carney I'm not going to argue with you again."

"I'm just thinking Dante, that's all."

"About what?"

"I just feel really bad for lying to your family... they all seemed genuinely happy. And they liked me..." She said while lying down.

"It wouldn't have been a big deal if my mom could keep her mouth shut."

"It's actually your fault but what do I know?" She said rolling over.

"I like to think I was pressured but we both think differently."

"Pressured? Oh please! Did she pressure you into abusing me?! God!" She yelled sitting up.

"I-I didn't mean that Carney!"

"Whatever! I'm going to bed so leave me alone!" She yelled pulling the covers over her head.

"Goodnight Carney." I said while grabbing my laptop again. The company is not going to run itself.

"Hmp!"

"So where's your fiancé cousin?" My cousin Angel asked me. I've never really liked him. He can't be trusted, always got something up his sleeve.

"She's with the others getting changed." Dumb question, all the women are still inside.

"God they take forever huh?" Be said laughed and I sighed.

"Not really."

"You're still calm and collected huh? Well how's she treating you?" He asked.

"She can be a pain in my ass but you know?"

"Yeah man, love is a powerful force."

"Hmm... love huh?"

"Oh Dante! You're fiancé is such a goddess!" Valerie said while Carney walked passed me.

"Wow! The water here is beautiful!"

"..." Damn...

"What's wrong Dante?" Carney asked and I had to clear my head.

"You look absolutely gorgeous." I said while holding her by her hips.

"Aha no touching!" She laughed  pulling my hands up to her waist.

"Carney give us a twirl! The little thing gotta a booty!" Valerie yelled and  Carney put her head into my chest, clearly embarrassed by the troll.

"Oh my goodness!"

"Don't cover it up now!"

"I'm going to sit down now." Carney said walking us to the chairs.

"I thought you were going to play with me today?" Enzo said walking over to us.

"Oh of course Enzo, lets go." She while taking his hand. He smiled and looked up at me.

"You coming too Cousin Dante?"

"Yeah. I gotta keep my eye on you." Of course I do, he's too much of a playboy.

"Leave the boy alone! He's a sweetheart!" Carney laughed as we walked down to the water.

"Stay away from me you ass!" She yelled running into our room, I sighed and closed the door. I finally got her up here.

"Carney! I told you not to drink anything Valerie gave you!" I yelled as she ran around the bed from me.

"Why? She's so nice!" She yelled back jumping on the bed to get to the other side. This fucking ridiculous! I ran quickly to the other side but she slipped out of my hold.

"You have zero alcohol tolerance! Get your ass in bed now!"

"Dante! You know I don't like to be yelled at!" She yelled, and started to cry. I took a step back and breathed calmly.

"Come here okay?" I said in a softer tone.

"Are you going to stop yelling at me?" Carney wiped her eyes and looked at me.

"Yes, now come here." I said walking over to her.

"But I'm not sleepy Dante." She said as I held her in my arms.

"Okay then, we'll just lay down okay." I said while laying in bed. And Carney laid on my chest.

"Okay... Dante... I was talking to Valerie...your family really wants you to have kids. But-

-It's alright petardo. It's just a week okay?" I said knowing she doesn't want kids with me. Hell, she doesn't want to be with me.

"You don't want kids?" She asked getting up.

"Huh?" I asked her clearly confused.

"You don't want kids?"

"Ah... I do-yeah I do want kids." I said and she smiled.

"Really?"

"Yes, of course I do."

"Do you want them with me?"

"What? Carney please go to sleep." It's been a long time since I could feel myself blush and right now I'm feeling that familiar heat on my cheeks.

"You don't want me? You want to have children with another woman?" Carney asked while getting on top of me.

"Whoa! Okay Carney I'm going to head downstairs to get you something." I said and she pushed me back down.

"No! Answer me!" She yelled, moving her hips. Just what did they talk about exactly?!

"Carney I'm stopping you before you do something you'll regret." I said grabbing her hips, damn. This is definitely not good. Because when she comes to in the morning she will be pissed. Probably won't even give me a chance.

"Answer me... and I'll stop." Carney moaned grinding herself harder against me. I sucked in some air as she brought her face closer to mine.

"Shit! Yes woman! Only if you stay with me. You're the only woman I want, the only one I want to bare my children." I told her, and she finally stopped.

"Do you love me Dante?"

***

________________________________

Sooooooooo what you guys think?!?!!!!?!

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 11.6K 44
Started this when I was in my mafia phase and finally decided to finish it 2 years later so here ya go 😭 . . . . . . . #1 in #friendstolovers #1 in...
245K 8.3K 47
When a beautiful African girl just starting her adulthood is kidnapped from her country and sold off to the Mafia, her life does a full 360. Will she...
37.3K 1.3K 43
[complete] Running away from her husband five years ago because he forced her to do unspeakable things with a "partner" of his. One day while she was...
2.5M 71.7K 48
"What did you do?" Nathan voice make me jump, he was standing right behind me. I turn around slightly to face his towering frame at me, "Nothing, it'...