Kiliel

By iyamadork

The Hobbit: Battle of the Five armies has just occurred, Tauriel is in a grieving state of mind believing tha... More

The Quiet (Tauriel)
The Pain (Thranduil)
The Alive (Kili)
The Starlight (Tauriel)
The Caution (Thranduil)
The Dark (Tauriel)
The first hardship (Kili)
The Help (Tauriel)
The first hardship continued... (Legolas)
The Help continued... (Bard)
The Elfsewhere (Kili)
The Disease (Sigrid)
The Healer (Tauriel)
The Carven Halls (Kili)
The Good Bye Feast (Kili)
The Memory (Bard)
The Cure (Tilda)
The Escape (Bofur)
The Kingdom Come (Thranduil)
The Elves (Bofur)
The Medicine Cabinet (Tauriel)
The Kingdom Come (Elródien)
The Journey Ahead (Kili)
The Legend of Elros (Bard)
The Season-Less Garden (Kili)
The Reaching Star (Thranduil)
The End

The beginning (Kili)

683 27 4
By iyamadork

The Elvish armor is not to my taste, it is stiff and hard unlike the worn steel of dwarven armor.

"Kili lad, I thought we'd lost you" Bofur can't seem to grasp that I am living and breathing.

"Yes I know." I say. I am missing Fili and Tauriel, I love them both greatly. Thranduil has left us with the mention of visiting Tauriel, the thought that she is in the same place so near and yet so far I can barely breathe.

"One more thing." Thranduil says replacing my thoughts of Tauriel with reality "If you die on this quest, Tauriel will never again know love." I am shaken by this.

"Yes, your honor." I bow low and the flicker of a smile passes Thranduil's face.

"God's speed, Kili." He says touching my head for a fleeting moment. Bofur takes my arm and I stand nodding to Thranduil as the dwarven gates passed open.

I had not seen the light of day during my healing and now I was astonished by the beauty of the sky.

"For Tauriel." I whisper raising my fist, Bofur and Legolas join me in the same position until Thranduil sends Legolas his horse and Bofur and I our ponies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 45.1K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
503K 31.3K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
486K 10.3K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
161K 8.3K 57
Steve the Frisbee Grandpa, Tony the Internet Troll, Mom Natasha, Caps Lock Army Thor, and much more Here is yet another Avengers Texts, so you can f...