The walking Dead (Preferences...

De SugarplumpsXX

A collection of Preferences and imagines for an amazing show called the walking dead. includes. Daryl, Carl, ... Mai multe

WELCOME!!!!
How he acts when you get hurt.
What he loves about you
Daryl x Reader (Training)
Carl x Reader (Firelight)
When your Angry
When he's angry
How he reacts to your death
What he calls you
What you make him go on a run for
What you Call him
What he gets you on your anniversary
What you wear of his
Something you do that annoys him
How you two sleep
How he does your hair
Authors Note
Who your jealous of
Who there jealous of
Where he likes to kiss you
What you two fight about
How you two kiss
What he does to you
How he wakes you up
His voicemail to you after a fight
He saves you
DO NOT HATE ME
Three words..
What about you makes him smile
What you get him on your anniversary
Negan (Upon us)
New Characters!
Carl x Read (Fear in your eyes)
Rick Grimes (New year, New start)
Rick Grimes ("Will there be girls?"
Daryl x Reader (Race time)
His letter to you
Negan (Upon us) Part 2
Jesus/Paul Rovia (Love at first Sight)
Negan (Upon us) Part 3
Your Post apocalyptic Job
IM SO SORRY

Forgotten (Rick Grimes)

107 3 0
De SugarplumpsXX

You looked through the pictures, thousands, but you didn't recognize yourself, you looked the same, but you remembered nothing about where you were, the people around you, even the man who claimed to be your boyfriend. 

"Hello?" someone's voice snapped you out of your zombie like trance, you looked up to meet a pair of icy blue eyes, 'Rick, he said his name was Rick' you thought, "Uhm.. Yeah Hi sorry.." you said setting down the picture you were holding in your now sweating palms, your eyebrows furrowing together as you focused on him, he was attractive, very much so, blue eyes.. dark hair.. nice body- you stopped yourself quickly, "Did you hear me Y/N?" he asked bending down in front of you. 

"I'm sorry no.. I was-" he cut you off, "Dinner is ready, if your ready to eat." he said softly, gently setting his large palm upon your rosy red cheek, you looked down at him, the amount of love and care in his eyes was enough to make you break down, "Y-Yeah I can do that.." you said softly, standing up and pulling him up with you by his hands, "Thanks for being so.. Helpful." you said, trying to think of a better word to replace it with but you knew none. 

He chuckled and slowly, almost like he didn't want to scare you off, wrapped any arm around you, "I'd you anything for you, you know that- well.. I guess you don't.. but now you do." he replied, you leaned into his delicate touch and sighed, "You seem like a amazing man, there's no wonder why I'm sure I Love you." 

His eyes flicked down to you, his grip tightening on your waist, he wasn't going to tell you but you'd never said that to him before, he didn't mind it none the less, he leaned down slowly stopping short just above your lips, "Can I kiss you?" he asked softly, you nodded, "I won't let you forget me." his voice came, it sounded like music to your ears, silk, beautiful, then his lips met yours and the same butterflies you got when you rode a really high roller coaster were swarming your stomach. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

594K 79.7K 46
Una sola noche. Dos mujeres lesbianas. ¿Un embarazo? ¡Imposible!
1.5M 134K 41
¡Está historia ya no está disponible para su adaptación!. →Dónde Jungkook es el padrastro de Jimin y descubre que Jimin tiene OnlyFans← - Quiero que...
343K 46.1K 64
Jimin es el coronel encargado de los nuevos soldados que acaban de iniciar su servicio militar de dos años, aunque debe mantener en secreto que es un...
67.4K 6.8K 21
━━━━━━━━━━ ‹𝟹 ━━━ ⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘐𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘻𝘶𝘮𝘪, 𝘵𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢.. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀﹫𝘈𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘪 𝘐𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘻𝘶𝘮𝘪| 2023