Midnight Moon.

By RoRoRocks

Roxxi is an normal rich girl, has the life everyone wants.The parents who are always out of town with work, t... More

Midnight Moon.
Chapter 1 Summer!
Chapter 2. Get This Party Started.
Chapter 3. Strike 1, Strike 2, Strike 3. You're Out!
Chapter 4. A New Start.
Chapter 5: Mate
Chapter 6. Let The Games Begin
Chapter 7. Midnight Run Part 1 of 2
Chapter 7. Midnight Run Part 2
Chapter 8. Mystic Meadow
Chapter 9. In the Meadow
Chapter 10. Train Wreck...
Chapter 12. Haven't Had Enough?
Chapter 13. He's Coming Back.
Chapter 14.Mason?.....
Chapter 15. What Happened That Night..
Chapter 16. Calm Before The Storm.
Chapter 17. The BBQ!
Chapter 18. On A Mission.
Chapter 19. Kick Ass!
Chapter 20. The One That Got Away
Chapter 21. One Last Chance.
Chapter 22. Last Days.
Chapter 23. Let The Rain Fall.
Chapter 24. Dark Shadows.
Chapter 25. Explaninations
Chapter 26. Funeral.
Chapter 27. A Dinner With The Alpha.
Chapter 28. New Responsibilities
Chapter 29. Magical Moments.
Chapter 30. Falling Skies
Chapter 31. High Hopes
Chapter 32 Its Time For War
Chapter 33 The End Is Here

Chapter 11. Early Riser

826 21 2
By RoRoRocks

ROXXI'S P.O.V

"KALEB!! BRANDON!!" I screamed down the hall. I heard a number of groans from the different rooms of the people that were asleep.

"KALEB!! BRANDON!!" I screamed louder than before.

"What!" They said walking out of their room topless.

"We need to hang out, have a brother and sister day" I smiled.

"You woke us up at 5am to tell us that!" Brandon groaned.

"Well were leaving in an hour.. so i thought you would want to get ready" I said smiling innocently.

"Please just do something later..." Kaleb moaned.

"You are no fun!" I pouted.

"Sorry sis" Brandon laughed cuddling me before Kaleb joined in.

"Fine,  but then you have to come to the party at our house tonight, The one i just thought of!" I smiled.

"Ok that sounds good" They said in unison.

"Eeeep" I squeaked.

They just looked at me laughing. That must have woken Daniel up because we heard a door beside us open and we happened to be standing outside Daniels bedroom door. He walked out topless and I swear to god my jaw nearly hit the floor.

"L-Look at h-her face!" Brandon laughter boomed around us along with Kaleb.

 I just ignored them as I stared at Daniel, his auburn hair with a 'just got out of bed' look, his red and black checkered pajama pants hanging a bit below his hips, and him topless. It was a sight to see his tanned body with washboard abs, even as he stretched and began to rub his eyes.

I thought of all the dirty things I could do to that body of his.... I wonder how big his-

"Keep your dirty dirty thoughts to yourself!" Brandon screeched.

"Shut up!" I hissed.

"Daniel you'd love to hear what she was thinking about you" Kaleb laughed.

"Shut up! My mind I can think of what I like ok, and nobody else should know.! Stay out of my head" I groaned.

"What?" Daniel yawned still half asleep.

"Nothing!" I said quickly and smiled.

"Why you up so early? and outside my door?" Daniel asked confused.

"No reason... Just an early bird" I smiled.

"You wish!" Kaleb laughed.

"Shut up!" I hissed and threw the book in my hands at him.

"Right then for that i'll get revenge" Kaleb smirked.

"Shit..." I mumbled.

I looked over at Daniel, who was still watching us and smiled sheepishly.

I began thinking about the party tonight, should I ask Daniel to be my date? Ughh i cant..

"Roxxi wants you to be her date for the party she's throwing at our old house tonight!!" Brandon and Kaleb said in unison.

I just looked at them with my mouth hanging open. 

" I cant believe you said that!" I gasped.

I looked over to Daniel for a second to see amusement swimming in his eyes and a smile on his face.

I mentally groaned and put my head in my hands before the blush i felt creeping to my cheeks began to show... he has such a cute smile.

"He has such a cute smile" Brandon said in a girlie voice.

"Ugggh!! Run!" I groaned.

"Ohh crap dude.." Kaleb said as I heard two pairs of footsteps disappearing quickly.

I counted to five in and was about to run when i felt a hand wrap around my arm and pull me back.

As soon as i felt the tingles i knew it was Daniel.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Would you like to go to your party with me?" Daniel asked sweetly.

"Smooth... asking me to my own party" I laughed.

"Well will you be my date?" He asked.

"Sure" I said pretending to think about it.

"Took you long enough" He smiled poking me in the sides.

"Stop!" I giggled.

"Well you better get back to bed boy" I smiled.

"Why what time is it?" He asked.

"5.30am" I smiled deviously.

"What the hell are you even doing up" He groaned.

"I have a party to plan" I said biting my lip.

"I'm going back to bed" He said yawning.

"Awwh come on, stay awake with me?"  I asked batting my eyelashes and running my fingers up and down his ripped chest.

"Ughhh fine" He said reluctantly.

"YES!" I screamed jumping into his arms.

"Now walk forward to my plan room" I smiled in his arms wrapping my legs around his waist and hands around his neck.

He sighed with amusment in his eyes and began walking.

"Wheres the plan room?" He asked.

"Beside the Alpha's office" I said in a duh tone.

"Ohh haha" He said and walked about five minutes until we got there.

I hopped down from his arms and took him inside the room.

"Ok take a seat we have ALOT of work to" I smiled and guided him to the purple love-seat  i had put into the big room.

The room was very big in size with a large desk and chair. Two couches both purple. A coffee table, a love seat, and a big purple rug. The walls were black and purple and had little designs on them of wolves. It had a big flat screen tv on the wall and the blinds on the window were pulled up letting the morning light come in.

"Ok i'll facebook, tweet and text about the party tonight, you do the same and just foward to everyone in your friends list ok? No adults though" I said smiling as i got to work.

"Ok, what if nobody replies?" Daniel asked.

I looked at him and started bursting out laughing. I covered my mouth with my hand and continued laughing while he looked at me confused.

"Oh you were serious?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He replied still confused.

"People don't reply they just show up with drink and themselves and other people haha, its an invitation for almost anyone, I just hand the bouncers a list of people i don't want in and if your not on the list you can come in" I said smiling.

"What if a killer came in?" He asked.

"Ok one, I can smell them, two, my very overprotective brothers would not let anyone near me and three, i have you to protect me, even though i can kick all their asses..." I said giggling.

"Ok you got me on that one, you are completely right" He smiled.

"Ok and when that's finished we'll get drinks and food sorted and then we'll get lights and others sorted" I beamed.

"Ok" He smiled.

I almost forgot he was still shirtless and I allowed myself to get a few sneaky glances of his face and his body and he was texting and tweeting. I finished mine and put it as a status on facebook and started getting a list made up for drinks and foods. I put down alot of different beers and spirits and ciders and just put down crisps and jellies and different types of finger foods. It took me about an hour to get everything done. I called the guy for the dance floor and the lights and they will be delivered and get up by 3pm. I also called the caterers and told them what we need, and I called the driver sam to get us the drinks and to put it on the card and i'll give him the money later.

"Ok so are you done texting and tweeting and messaging everyone?" I asked looking up from my laptop to see him looking at me in awe, that automatically made a blush begin to come to my cheeks.

"Yeah, and wow, you know how to plan a party" Daniel smiled.

"Ehh I'm ok, but look at this" I smiled and motioned him to come over.

When he came over and looked at my laptop screen i showed him the post about the party i made an hour ago which read.

'Party at mine tonight, everyone's invited, come whatever time after 8 and leave whatever time. One thing you need to bring is the DRINK!! Wont have enough for everyone seeing as i don't know how many are coming!! Like if your in' 

"867 likes already" Daniel choked.

"Yeah, its an ok amount" I shrugged.

"But that was just an hour ago" He replied.

"Yeah I know" I giggled.

"And its only 6.30am" He said.

"Yeah I know, half of them and still drunk i bet haha" I replied.

 "Seriously? Who do you hang out with..." He laughed.

"A bit of everyone" I replied simply.

"It was a rhetorical question" Daniel replied smiling.

"Retorical or not, i just answered" I said sending him a wink.

He just rolled his eyes in response while trying to hide the smile on his lips.

We double checked everything to do with guests and made the food nd drink list.

" Ok Rica, Lance and Jakk are the three main bouncers but there will be a few more" I said smiling as i hung up the phone.

"Awesome" He replied yawning.

"Are you still tired?" I laughed  standing up off my chair.

"Well yeah seeing as it is only 7am!" He groaned.

"Naaawwwwh, Is wittle Daniel tired!" I mocked while i grabbed my keys off the table.

"Nothing a coffee cant handle i guess" He sighed.

"Come on, we'll get one on the way, my shout" I said and winked.

"Ok, but where are we going?" I asked.

"Well, first we are going to get coffee, then to my house to start getting things set up, then were taking a break to go find a dress and then we are going back to finish things for the party, we might go to dinner too, before the party of course" I smiled.

"And you do this before every party?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah, pretty much... Now are you coming or not?" I asked.

"I'm coming, just let me get a shirt on" Daniel replied.

"No, I kinda like you like that" I said before covering my mouth.

Daniel started bursting out laughing.

"I did not just say that!" I groaned and covered my face with my hands.

"Ohh you did, and I'm not letting it go" Daniel laughed before going to get a shirt.

"Damnit" I mumbled before grabbing the keys to the car, house and my purse.

I went down the hall and pushed open Kalebs door to see him sleeping again.. It would be so mean to wake him again.....

"Kaleb!!" I screamed and threw the house phone at his head. He was up quicker than toast in a toaster. I had to stifle a giggle with a cough.

"What!" He groaned sleepily.

"I'm leaving to go to the house, you coming? Coffee run and it's my call" I smiled happily.

"Fine, give me 5minutes" He sighed.

"Good, i'll go get the other brother" I said skipping out of the room down the hall to Brandon.

"Brandon!!" I screamed and threw the football on his desk at him.

I heard the thump of the ball as it hit him on the head and his groan.

"Why" He simply stated.

"Because we have a party to organize and im leaving in 5minutes and need you ready, so are you in? Its my coffee run" I said looking out the window.

"Ok i'm in" He replied.

"Good" I said turning back to him just in time to duck from the balling flying at my head.

"Dude! Not cool!!" I groaned.

"That could have hit me" I added.

"But it didn't" He smirked.

"Ughh! Just get ready and hurry i need to get started" I said walking out of the room.

10minutes later the four of us were in my car and ready to go. We drove to Starbucks and I got us all coffees as promised and we headed to the house to get things for the party sorted. It took a few hours to let the lights set up and we decided to take a break at 3pm so i could go get my dress.

Kaleb and Brandon decided to stay to work on the dancefloor while myself and Daniel went to get my dress, we promised to bring back lunch too.

It was a 10minute drive to my aunts house where I would pick up one of the dresses I sketched out. I normally make my own clothes but my aunt loves to do it when im too busy, she works as a fashion designer and owns her own company.

We arrived at the big two-storey house and I knocked only to have a key flying out the window to me. I caught it before it hit the ground and opened the door.

"Auntie" I called.

"In the office darling" Came the reply.

Daniel and I walked to my aunties office and I went over and gave her a hug before introducing them.

"I have one of the dresses you sketched finished" She smiled.

"Which one?" I excitedly asked.

"The blue" She smiled.

"Can I see how it looks?" I asked.

"Yes, now here, go try it on!" She said before handing me the zipped up dress bag.

I went into the bathroom and put the dress on, I looked in my reflection before calling her in. I didn't want Daniel to see, I wanted it to be a surprise.

It was a perfect fit and it hugged my body, showing off the right curves, It was a shimmery dark blue with diamonds added on.

I zipped it back up after showing her and took it back into the room. 

"I love it, thank you so much!" I squealed and hugged her.

"Glad you like it, now you better hurry!, Your party is like 6hours away!" She smiled and shooed me and Daniel out the door.

I smiled and placed the dress in the back seat along with the shoes she made for it.

The ride back took about 30minutes because we had to stop to pick up lunch and when we got home, the whole house had transformed from when we last saw it. 

The lights and dance floor were fully set up in the sitting room and the coolers were being set up in the kitchen and back yard.

"Wow" i smiled walking in the kitchen to see my brothers and a few of the other guys putting some last minute things together.

"You like?" Brent one of my brother friends asked sending a wink my way.

"You guys did a great job" I smiled laying out the food on the kitchen counter.

"Thanks and Thanks for the lunch" Kaleb said grabbing his food and walking out the back yard with the other guys.

I smiled thinking to myself, it should be a good night, I have a beautiful guy, beautiful dress and beautiful place. Can't wait to see who shows up.

I looked out the back yard to see all the guys laughing and joking and smiled to myself as i watched them for a minute.

I started getting a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach when I thought more about the party going on tonight. I bit my lip, why the sudden change of mood? I thought to myself as my head was telling me to cancel, but I knew I couldn't because of all the guys hard work.

************************************************************************************************************

Thats this chappie done!

Sorry I haven't uploaded sooner,

I promise it will get better just hang in there.

TEASER: Why did Roxxi have a bad feeling about the party? Some unwanted guests come and some new characters get introduced.

FAN

COMMENT

LIKE

SHARE

VOTE

:D :D :D

PLEASE <3

NEXT UPDATE: SATURDAY APRIL 7TH

Roisin<3 

 p.s Dedicated to my newest fan!! :) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
230K 9.4K 42
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...
34.8K 985 46
❛ 𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ❜ ⎯ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the broke...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...