Naruto the 1st Otokage

By IrfanAnaqy

More

Naruto the 1st Otokage
Misunderstanding
Reunion
Freed and allegiance
A better leader
Economy and alliances
Back to Sound village
More plans for the Sound
The new Ministry
Meeting Naruto teachers
New treaty, Oncoming battle and starting a team
The start of the future feared nins
Incoming storm
The new Oto army
The defence for Oto and Konoha
Fighting together
Situation critical
Counter attack
Desperate situation for Sasuke
Just in time
Secret plans

The visit

17.3K 579 212
By IrfanAnaqy

I don't own Naruto

1 week later

Konoha

Tsunade was drinking a glass of sake when she heard a knock on the door. "Come in" she ordered and Sakura came in.

"Tsunade-sama, the medical equipments for the Sound village is set and ready" Sakura reported. "And the weapons is also ready" said another voice belonging to Tenten who walk in the room.

"Good. At 3 in the afternoon I want both of you, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Chouji, Ino, Kiba, Neji and Lee to meet me here."

"Yes Hokage-sama"

Kumo

A was in his office and infront of him is Darui, Samui, Omoi, Karui, Bee and Yugito. "I want all of you to be ready this afternoon as we are going on an unofficial visit to the Sound village."

"Sure thing brother" Bee rap. "Sound village? What if I go there and a beautiful lady fall in love with me? And I have to leave her? Would she commit suicide?" Omoi mumbled. "Yes Raikage-sama" Samui said. Darui merely nodded.

Sound

Naruto was doing official openings for the Academy, Hospital, the new M.S.D building and the Mision Administration Building. Yes they built it fast because most of the buildings is made out of wood and Naruto is able to help ALOT.

Just then, a messanger bird came soaring down. Some of the I.S.F were in a combat stance getting ready to defend Naruto. Lion and Tiger eventhough were in the shadow, their body tense. Naruto however, was relax knowing it's not a threat. Naruto held out it's arm and the bird landed on it. Naruto smiled upon seeing the Konoha band the bird is wearing. Naruto took out the paper from it's pouch and read it.

"Tazuna drunk man" Naruto called. "Yes leader-sama?" Tazuna replied with an irritated look. "We are having guests later. So can you prepare the necessary accommodations?" Naruto ask. Tazuna merely nodded.

Line break

Konoha

At exactly 3 in the afternoon, 9 young shinobi and Kakashi is at the Hokage room. "The reason I summon all of you is because I want to issue a A-rank mission. All of you will escort a convoy full of weapons and medical equipment to the Sound village. I too will be coming as it will be seen as an official visit." Tsunade explained. "Shizune, your in-charge while I'm gone" Tsunade added.

Line break

The selected Konoha shinobis gathered at the main gate. Due to Tsunade visiting another village the ANBU general would not take any chances and dispatch 2 team consisting of 10 ANBU in total.

They move out escorting the 5 wagon long convoy. 3 consists of medical equipments and 2 containing the weapons.

Half-way through, An ANBU captain raised his hand for everyone to stop.

"What is it Cat?" Tsunade ask the ANBU captain. "I feel 3 precense" Cat replied and everybody tense.

"We didn't to expect to meet you here Lady Hokage" a monotone voice said while walking out of the woods with his 2 bodyguards revealing Gaara, Temari and Kankuro. "Where are you going Lady Hokage? We were on the way to Konoha to discuss some of the agreements we had." Gaara said.

"We're actually on the way to the Sound. Do you want to follow?" Tsunade ask. "That's a good plan" Gaara replied and they set off.

Kumo group

Raikage and his escorts was on their way towards the Sound village. When nearing the border between the Sound and Kumo, The Raikage feel something was different and just as soon as they step into the Sound territory, Kunais and shurikens were flying towards them. Of course, the nins from the Kumogakure deflected the weapons with ease.

"State your business" a shinobi of the Sound demanded cooly. A second later 4 more Sound shinobi surrounded the Kumo group weapons drawn but was standing casually.

"We're here on a visit to the Sound." A said.

"Sorry. We did not receive any information about the Kumo coming so we can't let you through" the leader of the Sound team said.

"We are actually on an unofficial visit. No one knows" A replied. The Sound shinobis look at each other and finally nodded. The leader of the Sound whistled and a bird flew down onto his stretch hand. "Priority message to Dragon-san(Akira)" he said to the bird and it flew off at top speed.

They stood there facing each other for a few minutes when the bird came back he read the paper on the birds back. "Ok follow us... Mr?" The Sound nin ask.

"A the Raikage" all the 5 Sound nins raised an eyebrow. All of them bowed. "Raikage-sama please forgive our rudeness earlier. Please follow us, the Sound will be honoured with your visit."

A smirk. The Sound nins have been well trained. Not only they know when to be respectful and polite when needed but was also fierce when seeing a threat. The rest of the Kumo nins was also impressed by how the Sound nins handle the situation.

"Raikage-sama, do you feel that chakra?" Yugito ask. Samui, Omoi and Karui look confuse, Darui raised an eyebrow and Bee and A nodded. "Yes Yugito. I feel 5 more presence hiding in the woods. They feel like genin level nins" A said. "But why would they send 5 genins as backup? I can only say that they really sent 5 genins OR thay have sent 5 really strong shinobis as only a high ranking nin can make himself look weak.

In the shadows of the wood 5 Sound ANBU was following the group silently and cautiously.

Konoha group

The huge group was nearing the borders between the Land of Fire and the Land of Sound. When they came closer, they saw around 20 shinobis wearing grey jackets amd wearing the Sound headband.

"Greetings Konoha guests and... Sand?" one of them said looking confused. "They're with us" Tsunade said. The Sound nin merely nodded.

"I'm Sankaki a jounin and the leader of this escort mission." the said Sound nin introduced himself. "We do not want to keep leader-sama waiting... So let's go" and they continued walking. "We've got intel that an unknown person have hired a bunch of missing nins to intercept this convoy. So please be careful." Sakaki said while walking. Hearing that, everyone except the Sound nins tense. Neji was using his byakugan ,Sasuke and Kakashi was getting ready to use their sharingan.

As they was walking on, Neji spotted with his byakugan 30 nins making their way at a fast pace.

"I've spotted 30 nins making their way here!" Neji informed everyone. The whole convoy stopped. Everyone draw their respective weapons. A minute or so later, the 30 nins surrounded them.

"Surrender! And your lives will be spared!" one of them shouted. Sasuke activated his sharingan. "Bring it" he said and the 30 nins attack.

Just as the enemy started attacking, 5 mask nin landed infront of them and started attacking. It was a blur. The heads of the enemies all got severed from their bodies. Within a minute, all the enemy nin was on the ground headless. The Konoha and Suna nins all stood there staring at the mask nins in awe.

"Thank you for taking care the enemy for us ANBU-san" Sankaki said. "No problem. It's an order from leader-sama and Darkness-sama to keep all of you from being attacked at any means necessary." the ANBU said in a monotone and his 5 men team dissapeared into the woods.

The 10 ANBU from Konoha has analysed the way the Sound ANBU fought and they were more worried than impressed. The ANBU were all fighting like an ANBU captain level. From what they can see, all of them are wearing a standard ANBU gear. That means if this is the strength of a normal ANBU, the Sound village may already be stronger than Konoha.

Tsunade too was most impressed of how strong the Sound nin are but as Hokage, she felt threatened on how strong their shinobis are.

Kakashi can't help but feel proud that his student has such strong shinobi serving him.

Line break

The group was reaching a merging lane when on the other lane, they saw another group of walking. Looking closer, Tsunade recognise the man in front. A the Raikage.

"Fancy meeting you here Raikage" Tsunade said to catch their attention. A and his nins all look at Tsunade and her group. "Indeed Hokage-dono" A replied.

"What are you doing here? If I may ask" Tsunade raised an eyebrow. "We are here on an unofficial visit to see the new leader of this Sound village" A replied. "Mind if we walk together?" A suggested. Tsunade nodded and the two groups continued their journey.

At the front gate of Sound village, stood Naruto with his 2 bodyguards, Lion and Tiger. A messenger have informed Naruto of the visit the Raikage doing. A few more minute pass when the group of visitors came into view.

"Hokage baa-chan, Raikage-sama. It's a pleasure having you two here today." Naruto bowed.

"The pleasure is all ours" A answered. "H... He... He's so handsome!" Yugito screamed in her head while eyeing Naruto with flush cheeks.

Hinata, who is training under Kushina, has her senses going wild telling her someone is planning to make a move on her Naruto-kun. She stop whatever she is doing and ran towards Naruto.

"So Naruto aren't you going to tour us in your village?" Tsunade ask Naruto who is standing at the gates not knowing what to do. "O... Of course! Follow me!" He turned and lead the group in. "Lion, Tiger take the convoy to the appropriate places" Naruto ordered which the 2 ANBU nodded.

While Naruto was introducing them to the different places such as the market, academy, hospital and such Shikamaru decided to ask a question. "Naruto, why are the shinobi all wearing an arm band saying I.S.F?" "And not to be rude, I sense that all of them are just genin and low level chuunin. Why?" Kakashi added.

"Well the I.S.F is a short meaning for Internal Security Force. They are like the police force of this village. They are people who Orochimaru forced to train to be a shinobi eventhough they either got no talent or not enough potential. Their main task is obviously to catch petty criminals like robbers, kidnappers and such. During the time of war, they will be task to evacuate the civillians while the army take care of the enemy. They are lead by one of my sensei. Monkey-sensei." Naruto explain.

"If so, where is your main army? All I see here are the ones wearing the arm bands" A stated.

"Hmmmmm" Naruto scratch his chin thinking as he too doesn't know. "Ya your right. Usually there will be a few roaming around here serving as backup to the I S.F if needed." "Tiger" Naruto called. "Yes leader-sama?" "Where are all the standard shinobis? All I can see are the I.S.F" "The shinobis are all at the new Mission Administration Building looking at different missions that is available." Tiger reported.

"Ah I see." Naruto simply said. Than Tazuna made their way to them. "Naruto-sama. I see that our guests has arrived. Shall I lead them to their respective hotels?" Tazuna ask. "Of course drunk man of course" Naruto smiled. While they were walking towards the hotel, they pass by different shops and people. Many of whom were waving at their leader-sama.

Suddenly an ANBU with a dragon mask (Akira) appeared. The visiters could feel the incredible aura emitting from this ANBU. It's as if he is as intimidating as a Kage! "What is it Dragon-san?" Naruto ask. "Leader-sama. I regret to inform you that your lady, Hinata-sama have been kidnapped. Since most of the military shinobi is at the new Mission Administration Building, the intruders was able to slip in. Her two bodyguards Chika and Hana is seriously wounded and is at the hospital." Dragon reported.

There was a brief moment of silence when suddenly a killing intent was heavy in the air. "Dragon" Naruto voice changed into Kyuubi's voice. "I don't care who you send. I don't care if it means war. I want Hinata rescued NOW! I don't care how you do it. I want her rescued by ANY means necessary" Naruto was near snapping.

"H... Hai" Dragon answered and 'poof' away. Moments later Lion and Tiger appeared. "Leader-sama, permission to hunt the enemy" Lion requested. Naruto nodded. "Don't worry Leader-sama we'll bring back their heads." and the two ANBU 'poof' away.

Things were still for a few seconds until a large deafening explosion could be heard. All activites stop and everybody look at the direction of the explosion. A squad of the millitary branch ran towards the leader of Otogakure. "Leader-sama, we heard the explosion and immidiately took a look at the explosion. Are you safe? What are you orders?" the leader of the squad ask.

"Leave it. Dragon and a few of his men are taking care of it" Naruto said. The squad leader nodded understanding that if Dragon is involve, there would not be a chance for the enemy.

The visitors was sweating profusely. Even the Kyuubi in his cage was behind sand bags and wearing an army helmet. He took a peek outside his cage and immidiately regretted. Whatever the strongest bijuu saw, almost made him pee.

Around 5 minutes later Hinata who is unconcious carried by Tiger, Dragon, Lion and 4 mask nin appeared before Naruto. "Leader-sama, we found out that missing nins from the Kumo have been hired to capture Hinata-sama" Dragon reported.

Naruto nodded and said "Bring Hinata to the hospital and tell lady Rose about it" all the ANBU nodded and 'poof' away with Hinata.

The Raikage can't help but feel ashamed at the doings of his own nins eventhough they are missing nins. "Leader-dono. I am terribly sorry for the actions of my shinobis" the Raikage said while bowed.

"It's not your fault Raikage. They are missing-nins anyway." replied Naruto.

So how is it? What do you think the arrival of the 2 village? What more do you like to see?

I'm sorry if there is not much action of the moment but i'll try to add a few later on. Please comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 95 19
As an Uchiha your whole existence has practically been a curse, you're parents died shortly after you're birth, leaving you in the hands of the Third...