Electric (Bucky and Avengers...

By adriannekok

|COMPLETED| She was rescued by the Avengers from a experiment medical lab, but that doesn't mean Periwinkles... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chatper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue
Drawing of Periwinkle
Sequel

Chapter 16

65 8 5
By adriannekok

Bucky

      I'm Sitting in the infirmary while Natalia patches me up. She obviously looks very worried about Winky. Does she think it's my fault? A familiar ache goes through my head. It used to be much worse then a headache. It used to feel like someone was drilling into my brain and picking up the worst memories it could find.
I burry my head into my metal hand, slightly groaning. I start to remember Steve with a bruised face. I sit beside him with a cold rag for his black eye.

"I swear Steve, one day you're going to get into a fight in an ally way and never come out. You need to take care of yourself more" I scolded him. The pain in my head worsens.

"He was being a jerk Bucky? What was I supposed to do?" Steve argued. I sighed and continued to tend to his wounds.

"You remembering something?" Natalia asks. I snap out of my trance and look at her.
"Yeah, I...it's nothing" I say. She just nods and gets back to work. She stitches the last cut and puts her things down. "Done" she sighs.

"Thanks" I say as I put my shirt back on. Im about to walk out, but Natalia stops me.

"What happened at S.H.I.E.L.D.?" She asks sternly. I sigh before answering. "Do you really want to know?"

"Yes. I know Winky, and she would be a lot harder to capture then you think"

I sigh, and explain what happened. Once I finish, Natalia looks more worried.

"I'm so sorry, Natalia" I say.

"It's Natasha now" she responds coldly. "I know you tried to save her. Now help us get her back, Bucky"

"I will" I promise. I turn and walk out the door, and head to Starks lab. Once I walk in, I see Tony at the computer monitor, trying to find the USA HYDRA base.

"Did you find it?" I ask. Tony just shakes his head. I know he doesn't like me. Is it because he knows what I did to his parents? I guess if he did, he would be wearing his Iron Man suit, shooting at me in some abandoned warehouse or something.

"I really did try–" I start.

"I heard you the first time" Tony says. I'm about to say something, until Steve walks in.

"You got anything Tony?" He asks. Tony sighs.
"If I did, I would have told you" he says, sounding frustrated.

"We all want to find her to, y'know" says Steve.

"That's what I'm trying to do" says Tony, finally looking at us. I heard he and Winky are very close, like brother and sister close. Tony must blame himself for This.

"I have found the HYDRA base Mr. Stark" I hear the disembodied voice say. Tony's eyes widen and turns back to the computer monitor. He pushes some buttons and taps the screen.

"Got their location. Everyone suit up!" Tony rushes out the lab, followed by Steve and I.

• • • •
Winky
My eyes flutter open. My heads pounding and my whole body aches. I groan as my head slowly moves up.

Oh I'm still here, yay, I think.

"You're awake, good" says Carlos. I thought I couldn't feel any worse until I heard his voice.

"You know, HYDRA really needs to step up its game" I say. Carlos looks at me, confused yet again.

"You're telling HYDRA, to...up their game?" Hey says. His words are choppy and unsure.

"Torture and threats, that's the oldest trick in the book. If you really want to scare me, you're gonna have to get creative"
Carlos pauses for a second, thinking of what to say next. Finally he asks, "like what?"

"Well for starters, getting a better torture machine"

Carlos raises an eyebrow.

"And stop trying to be so scary, and angry. Like I have never seen a HYDRA agent genuinely happy before"

"We will be happy once we have the world on our side"

"Ok, now you're just trying to play God here"

"Who do you think you are?" Venom laces his voice.

"I think I'm adorable. And I can shoot 50,000 volts of electricity, and turn your brain into pudding" I give him a mocking smile.
Suddenly, red lights start flashing and alarms go off. A smirk forms on my face when Carlos looks around, worried.

"We have intruders!" I hear Carlos' walkie–talkie say in German.

"Secure the perimeter!" Carlos responds. I didn't know he speaks German.
Carlos rushes out. Once he opens he door, I can hear the chaos out there.

"Ok, I'll just be in here!" I call out. I sigh and look around to see if I can do anything to get out. It's like one of those escape games Wanda and I played for hours on the computer.
Because of the Vibranium cuffs on my wrists, there's no way I can get out by myself.

"Perfect" I mutter sarcastically.

Suddenly the door bursts open. I jump at the sudden loud noise it makes, but instantly fill with relief to see who broke down the door.

"Tony!" I exclaim. Tony's helmet opens and revels his face.

"Winky! You ok?" He says, rushing over to me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Now get me out of here!" I say rather quickly. Tony try's to rip off the cuffs holding me in place, but they won't budge.

"There's a button on the machine" I gesture behind him. Tony rushes over to it and looks for the right one.

"This one?" He points to the button that starts the machine.

"No! No no no, the other one!" I shout, trying to stop him. Tony moves his hand to a green button. "Yeah, that one" I confirm. He pushes it, and the cuffs come off immediately. I rub the burns on my wrists and wince.

"Can you walk?" He asks, concerned.

"Yeah, I think–" My legs give out before I can finish. Tony catches me before I hit the ground.

"Ok, may be not" I say. Tony's helmet forms back on his face and picks me up bridal style. He flys out of the room, but before we can get any farther, a wall of HYDRA agents come out of nowhere and aim their guns at us.

"Tony, please tell me you have a plan" I say.

"Oh yeah, I got one" he says. Tony suddenly throws me over the wall of HYDRA agents, barely missing the gun shots. I scream as I fly through the air, and over the agents. I look down and see I'm nearly 10 feet in the air!
"Oof!" I suddenly feel someone catch me in their arms. I look up and see Bucky holding me.

"Bucky!" I exclaim.

"Steve, I got her!" Says Bucky, talking through the earpiece. I turn my head to see behind me. Tony is surrounded by HYDRA agents, but quickly eliminates them with his repulsers. I turn my head around, and see Steve and Natasha running towards Bucky and I.

"Winky! Are you ok?" Asks Steve, worried I might be injured. Bucky places me down. I balance myself carefully, my legs still feel a little shaky, but I can walk.

"I'm fine" I answer. Steve hands me an earpiece, and I stick it in my ear.

"We gotta go!" Says Natasha.

"Tony, how you doing?" I asks Tony through the earpiece.

"I'm good, go! I'll catch up!" He responds. I don't want to leave him, but HYDRA agents are getting close. I nod at the everyone and we run through the base.

"Kill them all except for the short girl!" I hear an agent say. Wait, kill them all? That includes Bucky as well! Did they finally give up on Bucky and decide I'm the next best thing?
I now hear them chasing after us. As we're running, I rub my hands together. I spin myself around and slam my hands on the cement floor. A mini electrical shock wave knocks out everyone in front of me, leaving Steve, Natasha, and Bucky to run to safety.
I look up and see Tony fly near by. I get up and run with him, only to be scooped up by Tony.

"I can walk you know!" I say.

"I know, you're just going to slow!" He says.

As we are flying, we catch up with Steve, Bucky, and Natasha. Clint, Vision, and Wanda join them as well. We make it out of the building, into the outside world.
    A bright light blinds me for a second, then my eyes adjust to the sudden change of lighting and I can see again. Tony finally puts me down on the ground.  I look around to see a very large fenced area, full of HYDRA agents pointing their weapons at us.

Eh....don't really like this one, but I did my best on it so...here you go I guess.

VOTE

COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 6.7K 35
Apart from being a celebrity news reporter on the local news and occasionally accompanying the Winchesters on hunts, (Y/N) (L/N) is the only facet of...
949 45 16
With Bruce and Thor gone, the remaining Avengers have started training some new recruits to help protect the world. However, when the United Nations...
48.1K 2.5K 16
James Buchanan Barnes. Captain America's best friend. Hydra's secret weapon. A man lost in time who can't remember his own name let alone those he he...
104K 3.6K 116
Since childhood, Y/n Y/l/n, Steven Rogers, and Bucky Barnes have been an inseparable trio, always watching each other's backs. But when WWII breaks o...